[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do I go after emotionally unavailable women??
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1459192516800.png (521 KB, 800x559) Image search: [Google]
1459192516800.png
521 KB, 800x559
Met this girl while I was in England and we got to know each other before I left back to the states. We've now been talking for almost 5 months, and getting closer and closer. There are times when she freaks out and says we are getting too close and she starts to withdraw and become more guarded. She asks for a break and s few days later comes back like nothing happened. The last couple of days have been quite volatile and we've been extremely critical of each other. Yesterday I told her that I felt something for her and I wanted her. She pretty much laughed it off and was quite mean to me but she maintained she wanted to stay as friends. I don't really know if I should just leave or try to work on it with her. She sends mixed signals and she tells me she can't imagine her life without me but when we get too close she becomes quite heartless and tried to push me away. Any suggestions or thoughts?
>>
>>17241271
For once there's a challenging woman related question on /adv/. Lets try to break down the situation a little more, so both of you like each other, you just are the kind of person who is emotionally open while she is not. You've gotten more attached (not a bad thing) and have reached a boiling point where you have or are near the full blownsies and you want something to happen. You're holding on to the positive side of her mixed emotions and hoping that she reaches the same level of affection to where the feelings can mutually be expressed. So this is all up to her, you cannot know which way she is leaning, she probably only leans towards no due to distance, but it could be other factors (previous heart break). So the way I see it is you're ready to go, she is not but has those growing feelings, if she likes you she cannot control those feelings very well and I guess you must wait until the feelings overcome the negatives of the situation in her head. Just be patient, but I realize in the meantime it is painful and you could be crushed by the reality that she could maybe never accept her feelings. Hold it out as long as you can, don't pressure her or say anymore about it, until you can't handle it anymore. That's all I can think of? Sorry.
>>
>>17241291
Op here, tl;dr
>>
>>17241315
tl;dr: she's taking a huge dick from someone else and knows your weenie can't do anything for her. She also doesn't like the feeling of falling in love with someone who isn't attractive and alpha.
>>
>>17241450
Ouch, and yeah it might be good for yourself because that response was harsh. I think its okay to do the same thing she does and just say you need a little time. Good luck friend.
>>
>>17241454
She's told me that she gets very abrasive when she feels like she's getting close to someone but I really didn't expect that. Kind of upset me more than I thought it would. She sometime says the sweetest things and make me feel like she's super into me then she sometimes gives me replies like that
>>
>>17241271
>Met this girl while I was in England and we got to know each other before I left back to the states
please dont pursue a long distance relationship
>>
>>17241467
6th post best post
>>
>>17241271

English girls are absolute trash
>>
>>17241467
Why not??
>>
>>17241483
She was raised in England but she's mixed
>>
look, it's very simple

either tell her to fuck off or stop talking to her. it's obvious that she's having a negative influence on you, and you don't have time for the little wishy-washy games she's trying to play.

i know you've got this long distance fantasy in your head, but it's not worth it. go find a girl that actually cares enough about you to not play games.
>>
>>17242411
>>17242411
I just feel like there's a lot more to why she's acting this way. It can't be just playing games. What I'm confused about is why she feels the need to flip flop. Why not fuck off If this isn't what you want
>>
>>17241483
Fuck off
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.