[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why cant i talk to her? Im tall, attractive iv had 9/10 girls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 49302948.jpg (27 KB, 414x604) Image search: [Google]
49302948.jpg
27 KB, 414x604
Why cant i talk to her?

Im tall, attractive iv had 9/10 girls come up and ask for my number, i have lots of friends, but whenever i see the quiet shy girl who im totally out of her league i cant do anything. My stomach goes butterfly mode my hands shake. I tried twice to go up to her and ask for her number or just to talk but i couldnt even walk over before i panic and just walk past her.

What is wrong with me /adv/ iv had gfs but every single time they came up to me and initiated, i have no idea why i cant talk to some chick thats not even that attractive to other people, im literally the only one of my friends who thinks shes above a 6 or 7 out of 10.
>>
So you and your friends categorize women based solely on a 10/10 attractiveness scale? No wonder you can't recognize why you feel that way about her. Because people are more than what they look like.
>>
>>17240023
That was just to show that its not like shes stunning and way out of my league shes not popular by any means and i shouldnt have any problems asking her out.
>>
>>17240004
If you can't approach her she's out of your league. There isn't is "prettier is higher," "uglier is lower" for leagues. You also have to account for social skills, status, wealth, intelligence, blah.

None of that matters, you not being able to approach her means you're on a lower social skills league than her because any awkward nerd can drum up the courage to ask out the girl he likes, you're an outlier.

Be honest, are you an autist? Or do you have another sort of mental deficiency that prohibits you from communicating properly? Everything being handed to you must've been pretty nice, but it won't help you succeed in life, you're seeing the early problems in this situation.
>>
If you're ready to sacrifice your popularity/attractiveness, you can try to get in her league. That way she may see you as "like" her and be more ready to talk to you + feel more comfortable + won't think you're mocking her (cause sometimes people reject people who seem too good to be true).
>>
>>17240999
Never been diagnosed but i have a suspicion i may be schizoaffective
>>17241119
I doubt she would think that but i guess its a possibilty, first i have to actually be able to talk to her
>>
>>17240999
Shes not out of my league either honestly i dont think she has many friends if any at all.
>>
>>17241674
If you're always looking down on her the relationship wouldn't work anyway.
>>
>>17241849
Im not looking down on her im just acknowledging that she isnt as popular
>>
>>17240023
That's just what shitty people say
>>
>>17242494
I might be a shitty person but how do i talk to this girl.

I personally think shes cute and her being shy and quiet makes her even cuter.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.