[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I spark romantic interest again in a girl? I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: RAPE HER.jpg (25 KB, 261x120) Image search: [Google]
RAPE HER.jpg
25 KB, 261x120
How can I spark romantic interest again in a girl?

I've seen this girl almost every night for the last 6 months while taking out our dogs for a walk. We're part of a group of 5 people (we all take our dogs to the same park at the same time), but most of the time it's just her and I talking about stuff.

She's older than me, I just turned 24 and she's 30, but from the first couple of months we got to know each other more I could tell she would constantly flirt with me (even though she has a bf), but since I'm a dense motherfucker I honestly couldn't tell until she stopped. Since then our conversations turned stale and we most of the time talk about trivial things and about our dogs.

She's actually a really boring girl, has no actual hobbies (I tried to get her into watching movies to no avail, she doesn't even read anything, she's also past her age of partying according to her) She even told me she used to be a Stacy, using /r9k/ terms, and would use the guys that fancied her as she pleased. Despite all this I still want to get in her pants since she's really pretty.

I guess I've given you guys enough info. What can I do? What can I talk about with a girl with no actual interests?
>>
File: what.png (68 KB, 117x120) Image search: [Google]
what.png
68 KB, 117x120
>>17239158
OP here. Just returned from our usual walk.

This time a new girl was around and told us how her little dog ate a chocolate bar this afternoon. The dog seemed fine but I told the girl it could die if left alone. I showed an article that said what to do and what symptoms to be aware of. In general I was just being as helpful as I could and also telling her it'd all be alright.

After new girl left 30 year old friend starting teasing me about her, as if she perceived what happened with the new girl as flirting on my part.

What the fuck. This isn't even the first time this has happened when I talked to other girls. Is she just jealous? Should I call her out for it?
>>
Bump. Come on, guys.
>>
She is probably fucking with you or flirting without realizing, girls do this shit.
She is 30 years old and has a bf, she is not going to ruin her life for some 24 year old beta male.
>>
>>17239646
Her bf is dull and boring as hell though. She uses him as she pleases, always orders him around. I sometimes feel sorry for the guy.
>>
OP, she sounds like a narcissist. I wouldn't necessarily get involved with someone showing so many signs of narcissism, poon isn't worth the amount of abuse she'd put you through. If her boyfriend is as boring as she is, maybe they're a good match, but if her friend is already fucking with you, it's obvious where this will go. Save yourself the heartache and possible STD's.
>>
>>17239755
Wait, when I meant 30 year old friend in the update I was referring to the girl in the OP.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.