[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My girlfriend is going on a vacation trip to Los Angeles for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: 14896516854.jpg (31 KB, 538x601) Image search: [Google]
14896516854.jpg
31 KB, 538x601
My girlfriend is going on a vacation trip to Los Angeles for 2 weeks next month with her friends. I'm scared she's going to cuck me. She's never shown any behavior that has made me suspicious and I trust her, but something about her being 1500 miles away for two weeks, going out with her friends makes me a little worried. How do I get over it?
>>
Unless she's shown signs of cheating then relax. It's like a natural thing to be nervous, but unless she's done shit in the past, comfort yourself with the knowledge that your worry is (for now) baseless and irrational
>>
I wouldn't worry unless she is going to drink alcohol. Never, in my life, have I EVER met a girl who doesn't get slutty when she drinks alcohol. I mean literally never, not once.

I believe there are plenty of women out there who are completely faithful to their partners, and have no intentions of cheating and never would. But something about alcohol brings out the beast in women.
>>
>>17236646
I should've mentioned in the OP that her friends are big party freaks and like to go clubbing and do shit like that. I sometimes go clubbing with my gf too and there's always at least 1 guy that tries to go up to her until they see that she's with me. Now her being alone, in a club, in a big city, idk. I still feel like it is irrational but I can't get over it.

>>17236669
We always drink when we go out to bars or go clubbing. But she's with me. I'm not even sure if she's gonna drink there.
>>
>>17236679
To be honest you're probably gonna get cucked. I'm not saying that just to fuck with you, but girls go to clubs to fuck guys, or at the very least get attention and felt up.
>>
>>17236693
I go clubbing with her and have a great time. She never goes without me. The thing is that her friends are single and maybe they are the type that go to clubs to fuck guys or get felt up, and are gonna pull my gf along or she's gonna go with them because she doesn't want to stay alone.
>>
>>17236712
You already said that? You sound nervous bro. Trust your own emotions, if you feel that way it's probably not for no reason.
>>
>>17236669
You haven't met a lot of women have you. I know quite a few who get bitchy, angry, goofy or sad.
>>
>>17236727
I mean I've seen that as well, but they all get slutty in my experience.
>>
>Los Angeles
>Friends

Oh boy...
>>
>>17236716
Idk dude. I trust her. I really do. But at the same time I don't, and I don't know why. It's irrational of me not to trust her. I just don't know what to think.
>>17236734
Yup...
>>
>>17236746
You can't trust her and distrust her at the same time. You just can't. If you don't trust her, you don't trust her. Can't be both.

So, did something in YOUR past involving YOUR judgement give you reason to believe you'd be with a woman who was not trust worthy, or has she ever shown red flags that she might be promiscuous?

IE, lot's of previous sexual partners, flirting with guys, lot's of guy friends, lot's of social media posts with just her?
>>
Well, what I would do is mentally prepare for the worst. Nothing you can do or say now could possibly stop her from potential infidelity. The best thing to do in this situation is to create opportunities for information acquisition.

I'd encourage her to call you every night. Not to interrogate her, but just to catch up, ask how things are going, and potentially recommend interesting locations for them to see.

By doing things like this, you'll be able to acquire information as per her current situation/disposition by taking these small samples and cross referencing them with her behavior up until this point and find discrepancies.

That's what I would do, at least. People are always going on about trust, trust, trust. The fuck if I care about trust, you know? If somebody is going to waste my time, I want to know. The only thing secure about the unknown is the fact that it is unknown.
>>
>>17236755
I don't understand it myself. I don't know how to explain it to myself even. Like, I feel I trust her. But I feel like I couldn't trust her when she's gone. Why? I just don't know why, no matter how hard I try rationalize it. She hasn't shown any red flags during our relationship. I know that she's had 2 ONS before but says they aren't her thing. She was very sexually active with her past 4 boyfriends, but that's different I guess. All her guy friends she's known for years, middle school even. She does post a lot on social media, but uploads a lot of photos with me too.

>>17236764
For sure I will. Maybe not gonna call/text her as much as usual, because I do want her to go out and enjoy herself with her friends (they're doing a lot of cool shit there), but I'll stay updated with her.
>>
>>17236755
The problem with the concept of trust is that you'll never know whether or not somebody isn't trust worthy until they've broken your trust. Therefore, having trust in somebody just because they haven't broken your trust is sort of a moot point.

We now live in a society where infidelity is actively encouraged in media, and by, "Friends". People are encouraged to think more about their individual experience than anybody else's, and when you combine this with the knowledge that your deeds could only be discovered upon confession?

I'm sorry, but, "Trust" is ignorance.
>>
>>17236783
You don't think she can call you when she gets back to her hotel?
>>
>>17236796
Well, yeah. I feel like I'm overreacting a bit.. but I just can't help it.
>>
>>17236788
Nah, not really. If I give a friend $1,000 dollars to hold onto, and he returns them to me I can reasonably assume he is trustworthy. Maybe in the future I can trust him with $5,000. Of course it is unwise to trust where you don't have to, which is why I personally wouldn't allow my girlfriend to go drink at a club without me, but you can definitely trust people in this world. They're pretty rare, but they're out there.
>>17236783
This thread sucks man. You keep telling us you can trust her, but you don't. Why even post? I mean to me, it seems obvious you're going to get cucked. Do you want reassurance? Because you came to the wrong place for that.
>>
LA fag here. There is an endless amount of things to do here alll including alcohol. There are also endless amounts of douchey guys that can give two shits about your gf and her bf back home. All I can really say to you is fuck her nice and hard before she comes because it's a war zone out here.
>>
>>17236639
So, I have to ask. What is the purpose of this trip?

It sounds like a singles trip, where single girls go to do single things. This includes fucking around with guys they will only have a short attachment to.

Girls in relationships shouldn't be going on a singles trip. Do you think your girlfriend would be ok with you going to LA with a bunch of your douchey guy friends for two weeks while she is home alone? Fuck no.

Have you offered to go with? It isn't like her friends are harmed by you being there. In fact, they would have some relative safety as a group if they took you along.

If the girls don't want you there because it is "girl time", that means they are going to fuck. They do not want you to monitor them.

Best I can say is, while she is gone, she should check in with you every night at bed time. If she isn't calling you by 1:00am, she is getting fucked by some guy.

Explain to her that none of her friends are going to give up their chance to get dicked just because it will leave her alone. Ask her if she is going to be comfortable leaving the bar alone and walking back to her hotel while her friends have abandoned her. She will be forced to admit that it will suck, or that she plans on never being "alone". If she loves you, she should decide not to go.

This isn't a backpacking trip in the mountains we are talking about here, it is a cock trolling expedition. She should know better if your relationship is progressing toward something more serious.
>>
>>17236639
Is she white? I could go for some out of state white women.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.