[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I met a girl at orientation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot (8).png (316 KB, 599x340) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (8).png
316 KB, 599x340
As you can tell, I met a girl at orientation. I'm not sure if she sees me as just a friend or more than that, but either way I have her number. So, I won't see her again until mid August. Should I text her and try to more into the potential boyfriend zone, or will that just screw me over?
>>
>>17236402
Give her a call and just hang out, if there is chemistry it will happen. If not don't take it personal.
>>
>>17236402
What do you have to lose, arrange a date.
>>
Ask her if you can take her out for dinner. Take the lead and then set a specific time and say you'll pick her up. Just hanging out or meeting up is more of a friend thing. If you take the lead and set up an actual date it sets the tone and makes your intentions more clear. Don't pussy out or beat around the bush. Girls like confidence and guys who go after what they want. She might be nervous about it or unsure but you have to stay confident and go for it. She'll either like you or won't, but at least you gave it a shot. Being scared, indirect, etc only puts you into the friend zone. Just my opinion... I'm a girl btw
>>
OP here. Thanks for the advice. Sadly, I won't see her again for two months, so I'm more worried about staying in touch with her but out of the friend zone until then. I was planning on asking her out on a date within the first week of us arriving on campus.
>>
Heres how do it in college. I promise this is the perfect method because you can do things in small steps without spaghetti blasting or creeping girls out

Flirt a little every time. Very subtle when you first meet them. Have tons of girls walking around that you've flirted with casually and made a quick but confident exit on. You see them again, you don't seem needy or creepy cuz you let them go after a little flirting without asking to date or for their number. When the time is right you will know. You'll see girl #3187 at a party, she's drunk, with only girlfriends, and you're drunk, single, and your 2-3 quick, fun, flirty interactions have gone great.

This is when to step it up. She may leave the party early, if so, there will be a time in a week or a month to pounce. "Run into" her a couple times, right away, in the middle, and at "closing time". Feel out the situation. Suggest you o back to your place etc

Just build sexual tension Everytime you see a girl ..without making any commitments or obvious passes. You will have many opportunities gloating around. The right time/right place thing works wonders for college girls... and what's better than having 20 opportunities a day for right time/place.

Be casual, not commital, distant, decisive.

Experience 5 years college (yes for a 4 year degree, laugh all you want) all the most successful pimps in college use this. Girls trust you more if they "know you" even if it's for a couple 30 second conversations ... more than some random guy at a party they just met.
>>
>>17236726
Tl;dr chat her up, but only in person, a little evrey time you see her. Do this with enough girls and eventually the stars will allign and Dat pussy will split. Pretending like you aren't excited about her is good, actually not caring if you have to wait s month to get fucked is pro mode.
>>
Don't wait two months. Shit will cool off and she'll find another guy to think about. If you're close enough to each other try to hang out at least once a week until school starts. If not start texting and try to get to the point where you're sending nudes to one another.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.