[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OK, so weird situation happening tonight, sorry in advance for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
OK, so weird situation happening tonight, sorry in advance for length.
>Grew up with cute girl, had feelings as kids
>Moved away when I was 9
>We reconnected when I was 21 and dated for 3 years
>It was the best time ever. She's really hot. We played tons of Pokemon and got a dog and a house and smoked tons of weed and spent all our time together
>A friend asked if I wanted to hitchhike to Colorado for the summer, so I went with him and lived in the mountains and played music and had all sorts of fun
>I came back, and her and I went to Colorado and lived in the mountains and played music and had all sorts of fun
>One day she told me she was bi and wanted to try a relationship with a girl and wanted to break up in Colorado. That totally sucked but what can you do.
>I drove a rental car back home, dropped her off, and was on my way to drive back to Colorado. I had a pretty sweet job offer in Estes Park. I planned to live there.
>On my way through Kansas I got pulled over and there was a K9 unit and I had some weed on me.
>I was in jail for a month. Suddenly not able to talk to anyone. Nobody would help me in any way.
>When I got out, for my probation, I had to stay in Kansas or go back home, so I went back home because fuck Kansas.
>She had basically turned into a slut and fucked some dudes, my best friend included, fucked some girls. Had become an alcoholic. Not really the person I knew at all.
>We tried to hang out. It was fun, but it felt super weird and off, so we stopped.
>That was about 5 months ago. Right after that she instantly started dating the most boring guy I've ever met and he moved in with her and they got a dog together.
>We had both blocked each other's phones and Facebooks. Then one night me, her, and the friend I went to Colorado with all showed up to this small birthday thing for a mutual friend.
>She was with her boyfriend and it was really weird. I don't think he said anything all night and apparently he hates me for some reason.
>>
?????
>>
>>17234882
cont.
>But her and I were eye-fucking all night.
Fast forward 3 weeks.
>She calls me out of the blue late on a Saturday night, drunk and distraught, and asks if she can come see me. I said sure.
>She comes over and tells me she had a fight with cube boy.
>She all crying and we embrace for a long time and she tells me how much she misses me and how we're soulmates and shit. We talk alone for a while, then my friend comes home. We smoked some weed and she left. I walked her outside. She tried to kiss me. I told her not while she has a boyfriend. She left. That was two weeks ago.
Fast forward to last night.
>My friend I went to Colorado with and I have made amends now. It's just a girl. Whatever.
>We've talked about how she's only dating this dude because he's safe and she wants safe in her lift right now after all the crazy shit she did after Colorado and when I was in jail.
>He messages her last night, after watching on The Office where Phyllis tells Dwight that Angela's not really a risk taker and Andy's not really a risk. So he texted her that. Except about cube boy. And that she should take a risk.
>>
>>17234882
So what the hell is your question?
>>
Can't you sum it up? If you're still involved with this slut you're complete idiot.
>>
File: nathan.jpg (47 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
nathan.jpg
47 KB, 960x540
>>17234882
cont.
>My friend's about to go hitching again and said he wanted to see her and us all 3 hang out together.
>She said she did, and apparently her and her boyfriend got into a fight last night and today.
>So now tonight we're going to all be hanging out. Eating out. Or riding bikes. Or hiking. Smoking and drinking probably. Just having a good time.
>What do I do? There will for sure be eye fucking. Tons of talking. It's gonna be awesome. Her boyfriend's not going to be there. Their relationship is on the rocks. Should I just go for it if an opportunity presents itself? Or just hold back until their relationship inevitably falls apart?
I think we've all matured to a point where she won't do anything. She's said she's been loyal to him the whole time they were together until she came and saw me that one night.
I should probably respect that and just keep it at laughing and eye-fucking...or be a catalyst/more touchy feely whatever?

(I understand this makes no sense. I'm mostly just rough drafting thoughts to figure out how I really feel.)
>>
>>17234943

What you should do is move the fuck on and find another girl. Clearly when you and this one are together, shit is toxic as hell. Save yourself tons of grief down the road and stop clinging to the idea of you and her
>>
File: Teamocil.png (442 KB, 1120x635) Image search: [Google]
Teamocil.png
442 KB, 1120x635
>>17234917
See, I don't think she's a slut anymore. I think it was just some crazy phase she went through that she didn't particularly like. And we've had some of the best times of our lives together. Life is short. Sounds like it might be a fun time.
>>
File: sal-ad.gif (1 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
sal-ad.gif
1 MB, 320x180
>>17234952
Maybe. I've dated and fucked around with a few girls since then. They're all super boring and I just wish all of them were her. I pretty much was at that point of completely moving on, until I saw her a little over a month ago. Now she won't get the hell out of my head.
>>
So consensus is drop her, even if it could be totally different this time?
>>
>>17234983
Yes op, fuck.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.