[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I feel like there are girls that are intimidated by me, but the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1421388332123.gif (920 KB, 245x230) Image search: [Google]
1421388332123.gif
920 KB, 245x230
I feel like there are girls that are intimidated by me, but the thing is I'm more shy to talk to most of them. I always have feelings either some are trying to avoid me, make fun, of me, or I just don't know how to respond to them. It's not every girl, just usually the ones around my age. I've had a long conversation with one girl, but it felt so hard to hold a conversation and bore/creep her away , I was relieved she had class to get to right after. How can I stop feeling this way around them and how can get more positive interactions with girls?
>>
>>17229899
>How can I stop feeling this way around them and how can get more positive interactions with girls?
Practice, generally.
I know that's not a very exciting answer, but in your situation it's what you need.

You're shit with girls for the same reason you're shit with an instrument you just picked up for the first time.
More practice and you'll get better at both the technical (executing plans, physical speaking part of the conversation) and creative (coming up with things to say/do) part.
>>
>>17229923
>You're shit with girls for the same reason you're shit with an instrument you just picked up for the first time.

But I do have experiences with women, but Im still shit with it. The only reason a person haven't been good playing an instrument is either they have shit hands or haven't tried. I felt like Im the one with shit hands. Most of time, just talking to them about stuff doesn't feel good enough if Im trying to make a friend/girlfriend it goes unrequited .
>>
>>17229899
become relatable
>>
>>17229945
How so?
>>
>>17229935
>But I do have experiences with women
Not as much as you need to be good with women.

>Most of time, just talking to them about stuff doesn't feel good enough if Im trying to make a friend/girlfriend it goes unrequited .
Yes, most of the time your efforts will be in vain, since there just isn't any spark between you two. Just accept that and move on, you can't make people like you.
>>
>>17229958
>Just accept that and move on, you can't make people like you

that's the point of my problem. If I just accepted that, I wouldn't care to talk to most of them. But I'm just I'm not really accepted or found the right girls to interact with.
>>
>>17229970
>But I'm just I'm not really accepted or found the right girls to interact with.
So why keep talking to the wrong girls? Don't waste your time with people if it's obviously not working, it just leaves you with less time to spend looking for a girl you actually have something mutual with.
>>
>>17229982
How am I supposed to know who's the wrong and good girls to talk to? So far they either don't pay much interest or at worst get creep out with me
>>
>>17229935
>The only reason a person haven't been good playing an instrument is either they have shit hands or haven't tried.
Maybe it's because these girls realize how fucking retarded you are with this statement.
>>
>>17229956
Just like you'd become relatable if you're trying to make friends with a dude.
There was a huge thread yesterday you should read it.
>>
>>17230017
>So far they either don't pay much interest or at worst get creep out with me
then those are the wrong girls
keep trying, no matter how god-awful your personality is, someone out there appreciates it. Probably someone with an equally awful or similar personality, but still.
>>
>>17230028
This.
Anon thinks women are alien creatures from space.
>>
>>17229899
Stop focusing on the girl's reactions and stop trying to impress her. Focus on the results, the goal.
>>
>>17230032
>>17230028
Or.....people just can't interact with some people ......

>>17230029
I could relate to guy better because we actually have that's in common. Usually it's not the same with girls. I know there girls that can be relatable, but it's just rare to me.
>>
>>17230057
Social skills are acquired through time, some people may start early and some may have a knack for it but you aren't going to go from a hermit to a social butterfly with the flip of a switch. I was pointing out the dumbassery in his statement.

Practice doesn't make perfect but it makes you much better. Dude clearly hasn't had enough, you don't need to have all the same interest in the world as a girl.
>>
>>17230088
>Dude clearly hasn't had enough, you don't need to have all the same interest in the world as a girl.

What is "enough"? I'm not some hermit that only talked to 2 girls in my whole life. I'm saying even I talk to them or not, the results still stays
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.