[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup /adv/ So i'm looking for advice to specific scenario,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: shareplz.jpg (24 KB, 400x350) Image search: [Google]
shareplz.jpg
24 KB, 400x350
Sup /adv/

So i'm looking for advice to specific scenario, which i'll flesh out in a reply. In the meantime however, I'd like to just go over the general situation.

Basically this thread is going to be about how to interact with a girl you like via facebook... thats the gist of it, but like i said my predicament is not that simple. I'll layout the story as well as a few specific questions in a reply. Thanks in /adv/ance!
>>
>be me 2 hours ago
>do photos at parties as a work thing
>packing up for the night
>3 girls approach, lets call them N, R, and D
>N and R are attractive
>They just ask me random small talk shit
>"Do you go to this college?" "What highschool did you graduate from?" "What year?" etc etc...
>They seem really chill and R actually somehow knew what college i was going to, she also went there
>Don't recognize her at all
>They leave, I finish packing
>Before I dip out, decide to try and get N's number
>Motion to her to come talk to me real quick
>She comes
>I ask if she has a boyfriend
>She gets all flattered and giggly and says something like "Who me?"
> "Yes!"
> "Almost..." still smiling and stuff...
> "Ah well I wanted to get your number"
> Not sure exactly how it went but she basically said I can just add her on facebook
>So I get her info, go home, it is about 9:30 something when i add her
>She accepts about 10 minutes later

So what do you guys think?
How do I continue this well?
What should I say when I hit her up on facebook?

One thing i figured could be the case is that she's seeing someone but also thinks im cool so didn't wanna say no but also couldn't really say yes... coz i mean she did say "almost" when i asked about a boyfriend... which idk... kinda weird answer lol... but anyways... figure it might also be possible that she just wanted to be nice and not fully reject me, but wasn't necessarily interested...

It's a rather ambiguous situation and I'm not at all intimidated by it, but I'd really like to date this girl if I can so I'm trying to make the right moves....
>>
Another thing I've been generally wondering about is her friend, R.
R is really hot and N is just super cute... I liked them both but obviously don't know them well enough to really have a preference... so its weird for me because my position is i really dont care which one i get; if i could date one or the other i'd be just as happy as far as i know...

Would it be weird or wrong to somehow try to pursue this R girl as well? I mean even If I try them one at a time I feel like it could be weird... idk... someone halp me lol
>>
>>17225568

The way you described it... it sounds like you're the "almost" boyfriend... if you don't fuck things up that is.

She was just being cute and playful with you.
>>
>>17225581
Thats what I was thinking too!!! but the throw off for me that made me question it was that she didn't give me her number, just her facebook... maybe playing hard to get? Idk it just seems retarded but eh maybe she just wanted to chat a bit more before giving out her number... shit man i hope I can pull this off!

I was thinking I'll hit her up tomorrow on facebook... i really wanna take her out... and i don't wanna friendzone myself... i feel like im treading a fine line between the two because I can't just straight up say "so when can i take you out? ;)" coz obviously we aint there considering she didn't gimme her number, but at the same time i don't wanna get stuck in small talk... and i really dont want to be boring... which chat tends to be at times... idk maybe i should just ask her to hang out? idk... bleh!
>>
>>17225493

What kind of unique child uses letters to describe people

Use a fucking name
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.