[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is a boring story, so stop reading now if you came for entertainment.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (840 B, 443x227) Image search: [Google]
image.png
840 B, 443x227
This is a boring story, so stop reading now if you came for entertainment. I just want a second opinion on this generic question of mine. It's not all that interesting. I'm going to overexplain so anyone who wants to respond can have a full understanding of the situation.

A few days ago I posted a slightly racist rant on this forum, where I talked about how I hated multiculturalism in the US. I gave examples from my own life in the story, identifying myself as a half white half japanese male, 19 yrs old. I talked about the problems racial diversity has caused in my life, and how I felt disadvantaged in dating. I linked statistics from various dating websites and polls to support my claims.

This P.C lady, an attractive white woman, angrily responded to me and told me that Asians aren't disadvantaged. She accused me of not actually being who I said I was in the story. That I was lying to about my race, my age, etcetera. Usually I don't put pictures of myself online, but this bitchy lady was annoying me with her accusations, so I private messaged her a timestamped selfy to prove her wrong.

After I sent her a picture of myself, she took on a nicer tone. She told me she thought I was handsome, and that she didn't understand why I couldn't get a girlfriend. I ranted to her some more about social issues, and one of my points was that asian women are dating white guys, so there's no options for asian men like myself. To that she responded that she and some of her caucasian friends had dated asians in the past. I go on ranting about more social issues. I won't go into the fine details because it will take too long. The last post she sent me included her trying to refute all my points, and then the last sentence she wrote was that she thought I was intelligent and handsome, and that I shouldn't have problems finding a girlfriend.

I was getting sick of reading her bullshit so I stopped responding. Didn't respond again for 3 days
>>
She normally posts on the forums every day, but for 2 days after we had the conversation, she just randomly stopped posting on the forum. 2 days after the conversation we had, she came back on the site and started posting normally. A day after that I was in a bad mood, so I decided to message her and refute all of the positive shit she said to me in her message 3 days ago in a very long, autistic rant. After I messaged her with that rant, she completely disappeared from the forum again. She hasn't posted for 6 days despite usually being a daily poster.

I haven't thought about this very much, but I see 3 likely possibilities
1.She thinks I have a crush on her, and is ghosting to get me to go away without hurting my feelings
2.Me not responding for 3 days pissed her off, so she's reversing the treatment on me
3.She died

What do you think /adv/? Ya, it's a really petty story, and that's why I warned you all at the beginning. I better not see one of you complaining that you want the time you spent reading this story back! I don't talk to many women, so this mysterious disappearance has been on my mind a lot lately.
>>
>>17218657
are you looking to date this mystery girl or why the fuck do you care?
>>
>>17218667
I kind of want to just message her some more. I don't have many people to talk to.

I'm also just really curious and weirded out. Like, she was a regular poster on the site, posting every day, and now she's just disappeared for 6 days after I messaged her.
>>
Never mind guys. Very cancerous thread . Sage.
>>
Sounds like you're pushing too hard. Sending her a huge, overwhelming wall of text might make her not want to respond.

It happens to me sometimes. Someone sends me a message that's basically an essay, and I think to myself 'how the hell do I respond to this? Where do I begin?'

Maybe she just wanted to say her piece, and doesn't care to continue the rant?

Her absence from the forum isn't something that you should look into too closely, IMO. Maybe she just took a break? Maybe it was one of several possibilities that had nothing to do with you?

If you want to take it a bit further with her, just send her a short message. Say thanks for the discussion/compliment, maybe apologize for being gung-ho if you feel it fits, etc.

If she's interested, she'll continue the discourse.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.