[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>like a guy with a gf (who he doesn't seem super enthusiastic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
>like a guy with a gf (who he doesn't seem super enthusiastic about desu)
>90% sure he's into me
>don't want him to actually cheat on his gf but wanna see what will happen

is there a non-shitty way to go about making sure he knows i'm interested in the chance he breaks up with his gf? i don't wanna be obvious like "so i'd love it if you shot a load down my throat. call me when you break up with the bitch". i wouldn't want to attempt this if i felt like they were some sort of power couple that were super happy. it's just that he seems to be going through the motions with her. Should I try to figure out more about their relationship first? Try to be more memorable? I want to walk a delicate line between being obvious and nonchalant. Ultimately it's his decision.
>>
>>17216530
Be his friend and stay close. If they break up then you'll be there. But for now leave him be. For all you know they're just swell together and at the most he just fantasizes about fucking you which all guys do.

But what I would do personally is ride the cock. If you see something in life, oh should take it. But only on the condition he leaves the bitch for you. Otherwise the dude is a scum bag for juggling two broads
>>
>>17216641
I don't think he's a scumbag but he is a dude. I'm sure that if I made an explicit move for the cock (which desu i would love to), he would probably have a hard time saying no. He's already made comments that were flirty but still deniable. Nothing too overt. I can just sense the mutual interest between us.

I know ~the right thing~ to do is to just stop talking to him to remove temptation, but again being in a relationship doesn't mean you're happy. Even if we just hooked up, I'd be happy. I just don't want it to happen while he's in a relationship. If he's gonna break up with her, I'd prefer he do it on his own terms. But I also want to give him a push IF he's feeling like doing it.
>>
If you move for the cock, he won't take you seriously. Befriend him, but keep your distance. You want him to see you as wife material.
>>
>>17216735
I've thought about moving for the cock, but wouldn't seriously do it. That all stays in my imagination. I've talked to him about relationship stuff so he kinda knows what I'm interested in (wanting monogamy and to get married and all that stuff).
>>
>>17216760
Keep being friends. Be decent, kind, attentive, and share a lot with him. If his gf is a cunt and you are there for him, eventually he will fall for you. Just keep your distance and never make him cheat.
>>
>>17216530

There is NO good way of dating this guy.

If you date him right after he breaks up with his current gf, he'll never forgive you. He'll feel like you have taken advantage of him. I have seen this situation happens so many times.

Just be honest and tell him that you have a crush or something like that and then, cut contact.

If he likes you, he'll try to keep in touch.
>>
File: SPANKINGS-NOW.jpg (1010 KB, 2686x1282) Image search: [Google]
SPANKINGS-NOW.jpg
1010 KB, 2686x1282
I love sluts
>>
>>17216772
I've been there for him. I listen to his problems and try to help without judgement. We talk about a lot of different stuff. So I should probably continue to do that. But maybe throw in some more innuendos.
>>
Are you sure you don't just want to fuck him only? What are your feelings towards him? If you just want to have sex, just do so at the right moment. But I'm not sure about relationships right off the rebound. I've in those on both sides, and they don't last.
>>
>>17216784
No innuendos, good meaningful advice. Just be the friend he trusts with his relationship problems.
>>
>>17216777
i wouldn't want to date him right after he breaks up with her anyways, if that ever happens. i'd rather he works out any emotions he has from that before rebounding to me. i'm just looking to let it be known that i'm an option.
>>
>>17216788
Obviously I want to fuck him, but I also enjoy talking to him and we have long conversations very easily. I guess it's more of an infatuation/crush than love or something (so far).
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.