[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you guys deal with the idea of cheating? It causes me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1455374683228.jpg (522 KB, 3000x2001) Image search: [Google]
1455374683228.jpg
522 KB, 3000x2001
How do you guys deal with the idea of cheating? It causes me anxiety. Normally, I can control my anxiety. I can't seem to get a grip on this.

I've been cheated on and cheated before. I know how easy it is. I've been clueless before while being cheated on, so I know how easy it is to be fooled. I also know how addictive it can feel.

I also know how the vast majority of women and men I've met really don't give a shit. I was balls deep in a girl once and I just asked her bluntly, "How do you feel about your boyfriend now?" Her response? "Who?" ..... how can a man who has seen that know trust in a relationship?

The cheating culture never really sat well with me, which is why I cheated once and now I leave women when I find out about the boyfriend/husband/whatever. But I have friends who embraced the culture - the whole, "She's the one who made promises; it's not my fucking problem" type men and women. I have a friend who was fucking a girl he worked with. She was *engaged*. She would brag about her fiance in the office and then fuck my friend in his car right after. This same friend has been behind laptops on skype calls between girlfriends and their boyfriends... followed by him fucking them after the skype call ended. He listened to the "i love you bbyyyyy" shit too. Then he fucked her three separate times before he left.

Her "boyfriend" is going to eat that pussy never knowing my friend hit it three times. The boyfriend probably went to sleep thinking about how sweet and faithful his girl is.

The shit is so easy that seeing it.... experiencing it just that once.... seeing the look on her face when she went, "Who?".... how the fuck can I know peace after seeing the wizard behind the curtain they call love?

I have a steady girlfriend. She actually tells me she's nervous about ME cheating because A) I've done it before and B) I'm really fucking hot (her words tonight). Little does she know I'm over here sweating bullets about cheating.
>>
>>17206522Tell her about this post, i'm sure she'll think it's cute af and might open up a bit more now that she knows you feel the same way.
>>
*takes a deep breath*
Holy shit, anon. Those feels. I understand where you're coming from.
>>
>>17206527
The idea of making myself vulnerable to these women fills me with anxiety.

Women use that shit against you always and forever. I guarantee you we have one fight and she decides she wants to hurt me... knowing my vulnerability to cheating will make her hit that button repeatedly.
>Oh I'm sure there are plenty of guys who want to be with me if you don't blah blah blah

it's not even the cheating part that scares me... it's the not knowing part. If a girl decides nice dick is worth more than our relationship, OK, that's her choice. It's the people who take dick or fuck around on their partner and then go, "HM I don't want to lose my emo support and current dick just for some hotness that was short-lived..... better not tell him!" and then I'm going down on this girl without even knowing UUGGGGGGG

but I really don't want to be one of those guys who can only have relationships to a point and can't go past that point because of trust issues.

So i was looking for something to latch onto... seeing all the rampant cheating in my life has kinda scarred me.

I was out with another friend one time at a bar... this girl comes over with her nasty boyfriend talking to my friend who was a very, very attractive man. I've watched women beat paths through crowds just to talk to him.

So this average girl comes over with her nasty boyfriend telling my friend he's so hot, he's so this and that. Finally she asks my buddy if he will fuck her and her boyfriend at the same time. My friend just told her to her face he would take her back home and fuck her out without her boyfriend... with her boyfriend standing right there. He got mad, the girl and boy argued at the bar, my friend and I peaced to another part of the bar. She FOLLOWS us over there, goes home with my friend ALONE, fucks him for half the night, comes out into the living room NAKED and asks me if I want to join in (my friend and I passed women around), and then goes back to fucking.

(cont.)
>>
>>17206522
Do you mind elaborating on the circumstances that caused you to cheat? I am in your girlfriends position
>with a guy that cheated on his previous gf
>consider him attractive + he's had multiple partners (both girlfriends and FWB) before

Also, in my opinion it depends on the circumstances surrounding the person. Anyone can declare the statement "I would never cheat", but cheating is usually an aftereffect of either a morally questionable person or a rocky relationship that one or both parties are ill equipped at handling (otherwise cheating would not have happened). What really matters is the emotion that comes after the cheating. Do you regret it? If so, why? Because you betrayed your partner, or yourself? Just depends.
>>
>>17206522
Really wish I wasn't reading this right now. The majority of people I know have either cheated or been cheated on. Or had sex with somebody who was cheating. Sometimes all of the above. And not a fifty-one percent kind of majority, I mean a vast majority. And I'm still young. It's insane. I don't blame you for not trusting others. How could anybody?

>>17206527
There are a lot of words for this post, I can't find any of them right now, but I know cute isn't one of them.
>>
>>17206551
This girl's phone was out in the living with me. I see it lighting up like the 4th of July so I snoop.
>BBY WHERE R U
>BBY IM SO SRRRRRY
>Please let's talk where are you
Now don't get me wrong. This guy was a nasty, "I don't understand where the gym is or how to wash properly," fugly kind of guy. No doubt this girl was using him for money or whatever because she couldn't have gotten far "better."

But my heart broke for this guy. His nasty ass is sitting around crying and wondering where his girl is... while his girl couldn't give less of shit. She cared so little that I watched that phone for like 2 hours while I watched TV and blazed.

I cared more than the girl. I cared enough that I didn't fuck her when she asked me to while naked with her mouth open. This isn't the first time I've turned women down like that and I imagine it won't be the last.

And every time it happens I wonder how in the HELL am I going to trust women after this?
>*UH UH GIVE IT TO ME OH MY FUCKING GOD*
>Phone vibrates "BBY IM SRY"
Yeah she's not sorry buddy. She doesn't sound sorry at all.

/heartturnstostone
>>
>>17206563
>she couldn't have gotten far "better."
hahaha Freud! She most definitely could have done better... and she was doing better right at that moment lol
>>
>>17206563
Sounds like your friend is really the problem/ I'm guessing you're thinking this way after being around him any shit like this for so long? Maybe talk to him about it and it'll make you feel better? I'd still recommend talking to your bf about this btw, it'll make her feel better at least.
>>
>>17206555
>Do you mind elaborating on the circumstances that caused you to cheat?
I was with a girl for the wrong reasons and she wasn't giving me what I wanted in a relationship. So, instead of explaining that to her and dumping her or expecting her to fix it like a man should, I just fucked off and fucked the first girl who offered herself to me. It was a mistake, it felt like a mistake during and after, so I told my girlfriend flat out to her face. "I cheated on you. I did it because of this this and this."

She cried and begged me to stay. I felt like a complete asswipe so I apologized profusely and begged her back. We stayed together.

A month later my best buddy calls me asking when I broke up with her. I asked him why? He said because her truck has been parked outside of her ex boyfriend's house all month.

I won't lie; I cried. Not only had my mistake caused the problem, but I wouldn't even be able to make amends for it. And I was getting revenge cheated on while being gassed up by her. Karma was a bitch.

But I pulled up my big boy pants and never cheated again. To my knowledge, I've never been cheated on since but from what I know and have experienced.... that doesn't mean shit lol.
>>
>>17206556
>The majority of people I know have either cheated or been cheated on. Or had sex with somebody who was cheating. Sometimes all of the above.
Yep. Ditto. It's even worse when you're young because what reason, other than integrity, do young people to not cheat? I mean honestly.

Don't get me started about cheating in college. It was impossible to ferret out if some of those women had boyfriends before it was time to get dirty. I found out afterward a lot and had to cut women I actually liked right out of my life.

Sometimes though... sometimes it was awesome. Like the time a girl gassed me up and threw herself at me enough that i let her suck my dick. It was so bad I passed out drunk while she was giving me head. Woke up the next morning in a completely different place not knowing how I got there.

I told my people later that I felt really bad for that girl:
>Really? Why? She had a boyfriend.
Oh so I passed out while getting head on a girl who already has a boyfriend? Good. Serves her right. Tell her to learn how to suck dick.
>>
>>17206574
I can't blame him for my emos. Plus I'd rather have the truth than a lie.
>>
>>17206607
Sorry that I can't really relate to your post, haven't lived that walk of life. I'd hate to go there though. Sorry things have been shit for you man. Shit gets to me too. I've gotta sleep. Or at least try. Night /adv/.
>>
>>17206593
Yea, it definitely sounds like you have trust issues because you got caught up in the vortex of the cheating culture. The best way I've learned to go about it is to have honest communication with your partner. Instead of obvious questions like "have you cheated before" and other accusatory questions, ask things like "What does loyalty mean to you?" "What do you want from a relationship with me?" "What things anger you most about failed relationships?"

Questions that get to the heart of knowing both her, yourself and your perspectives towards relationships.
>>
>>17206621
That's a really good line of questioning. Thank you.

>>17206619
Night man sleep well
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.