[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>finally starting to get over my ex >been about 1 month
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: image.gif (599 KB, 397x301) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
599 KB, 397x301
>finally starting to get over my ex
>been about 1 month in a half since we stopped talking
>past few days been really rough, in my feelings, thinking about her more than usual
>yesterday have a dream about her for the first time since we broke up (3 months ago)
>it was a good one
>feel bad as shit about this, just wanna move on, been talking to two new girls one I'm thinking of dating
>have bad nervous feeling all day since dream
>check phone just now
>"I hope you're doing well"
She did it. The absolute bitch.
What do I do? My instincts tell me to delete the text and keep moving forward but it feels like there's something deeper behind it since it came right after that dream, and, trust me she's not the type to hit me up especially after how things ended. But in the dream she was saying she had a message for me so this shit is super spooky. I want to elaborate on it but also not make a fool out of myself
>>
Why did you break up

Who did the breaking up

What do you want to happen should you answer
>>
She is sending that because she wants to see how much control she have over you.

Whem you found new girl you will stop feeling about her you are wasting a time.
>>
>>17205196
We broke up because the relationship was going bad, excessive arguments

She broke up with me

If anything I would like to know how much it has to do with said dream, as cheesy as it sounds we had a finish each other's sentence type connection and a lot of times we had similar experiences at the same time

>>17205216
Yeah, I think so too. And I'm sure she's at least talking to someone else because the last time we talked she said she has a crush. She fucked me up with this text though because I'm emotional as fuck still so now I'm just confused
>>
Text her show her that you can live without her, she just wants to see that she is still controlling you.Don't ignore message it will looks like you are butthurt and don't answer immidiatly to her.Go be busy and do something.
>>
>>17205233
There is no deeper meaning behind dream, you dream her because you feel like you can't live without her validation.
>>
>>17205152
>If anything I would like to know how much it has to do with said dream, as cheesy as it sounds we had a finish each other's sentence type connection and a lot of times we had similar experiences at the same time

You have to look for it yourself, you can take an anon opinion on it but it won't matter much because it's harder to explain how we know things that to explain the things we know and if we say "yeah it's telepathic or something" you still will believe just what you want to believe.

IMO dreams are very mysterious, they can reflect our inner lives but I believe that you thinking about her was what made her remember you (or maybe she was thinking about you first and that is why you remembered her and it was consumated in your dreams) but it really is a mystery so don't break your head on it unless you want to study further about folklore and ancient tales of dreams.
>>
>>17205252
I dream her cause we broke up a few months ago and I'm still in the process of moving on, it was a two year relationship and the shock is still in effect after all
Definitely don't need her validation, I seek that from my friends instead. I also have cute girls to talk to so there's really not much of a void to be filled but I feel rude almost for not responding
>>
>>17205271
Yeah, I've always been one to interpret further meaning in things like this but a part of me may just be looking for a reason to talk to her. I think I'll sit this one out and keep to myself for now
>>
File: soccer.gif (3 MB, 528x396) Image search: [Google]
soccer.gif
3 MB, 528x396
>>17205152

text her: "are you doing alright? I am asking because i'm concerned for you as well."

and puck up from there, she is saying that cause something is up.

black raptor out!
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.