[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Possible Incestual Urges
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: cWMmYW1.jpg (112 KB, 387x500) Image search: [Google]
cWMmYW1.jpg
112 KB, 387x500
I'm moving in with my older sister for a short period before finding my own place. She's shown some possibly incestuous leanings in the past, which are a cause for concern.

While she was separating from another guy, she dated someone my age--she's older than me--with my exact interests. I met him recently, and he looks quite a bit like me. He also shares a lot of my mannerisms.

She's been dating younger men since she broke up with him.

Some years ago she told my mom about another guy she found attractive and off-handedly mentioned he looked a lot like me. I was in the other room doing chores.

My mom also once said "That screams incest" once when my older sister offered to take me to a parking lot to practice driving before I got my license. My sister turned around, blushing beat red, and walked away with a nervous smile on her face.

I don't want an incestual relationship with my older sister. I'm tired of dealing with my family's insanity and entering into a sexual relationship with my sister won't help me.

Am I imagining something? Is my sister interested in me? How should I handle this?
>>
>>17202965

unless she's shown some other signs of mental instability, you probably want to inquire very directly and bluntly what her feelings are, especially if you aren't warm to them (Which is what your post seems to lean).

since she's relations , and there isn't a concern of weird social circle bullshit, you shouldnt need to be subtle at all.
>>
>>17202965
But is she hot?
>>
>>17202965
Dating younger men with similar tastes and looks isn't by itself a signal she's sexually into you.

However, by her reaction to what your mother said, she thought about sex with you. Plenty times.

If she's going to make sexual advancements or not, then it's another can of worms.

I'd suggest you wait and see a bit more. Try to gather info; if you don't react to this in a positive or negative way, she'll get bolder. Then do what >>17202975 said.

(As a side note: fuck, I have this fetish. But I can't imagine myself fucking my sisters since both are quite unattractive.)
>>
>>17202965
>My mom also once said "That screams incest" once when my older sister offered to take me to a parking lot to practice driving before I got my license. My sister turned around, blushing beat red, and walked away with a nervous smile on her face.

what's wrong with your mom mate? is she all there?
>>
>>17202975
She, and I, both have mental issues. Most of my family does. I don't want to say anything about it if there's nothing there. My mom and I half-discussed it. She was the first to mention the guy looked like me.
>>
>>17202987
I find incest attractive in theory, but not with my family members. She's had plenty of opportunities to make sexual advances on me, but hasn't. The fact that she acknowledges how similar I am to her now former fuck buddy and keeps bringing me up makes me wonder.

>>17202991
My mom has some issues. No one in my family is sane. She once said something about how she would "jump" me when if she was my age. She acted weird about it to. I've been insecure about my ability to find a girlfriend, so I passed this stuff off as that until now, but now I'm wondering if there's more to it.
>>
>>17202994

not 'issues'.

'instability.' Everyone has issues.

if shes unstable, then I wouldn't bother. I would just make sure to not place myself in an environment LIKE MOVING IN WITH HER that would allow such circumstances to play out.
>>
>>17202965

I'm gonna move forward and just assume "just talk to her" is not a valid solution.

You can either:
(1) Assume she DO HAVE emotional feelings for you
(2) Not doing so (but not assume she doesn't have feelings for you)

If you think you have enough evidence to support (1), that means under the right circumstances she'll slip and do anything that can prove it. Try spending more time alone with her. Watch her moves. The most obvious the situation, the most obvious for you the outcome (whether if she is or is not interested in you).

On the other hand, if you're on (2) and you're afraid of look like a sicko, DON'T DO ANYTHING. Why you need it though? Some uncomfortable situations for you can actually be a coincidence or something. Just try and ignore it. If those situations become so recurrent that you'd be on (1), welp, you know what to do.
>>
>>17203018
> not with my family members
That's Linda essential for incest though
>>
>>17203022
Instability, yeah. She had a nervous breakdown during college, same as me. Neither of us has fully recovered.

She's made it clear she doesn't want me to live there for a prolonged period of time, which would indicate she's not luring me into a trap. I'm hoping I'll leave there unscathed.

>>17203029
All sisters have emotional feelings for their siblings, male and female. Do you think she has sexual feelings for me though?
>>
>>17203035
Not step-siblings or cousins.
>>
>>17203040

Sorry for not being clear enough. I did mean sexual feelings.
>>
>>17203066
Do you think she has them though?
>>
Bump for more advice
>>
>>17203040

>She's made it clear she doesn't want me to live there for a prolonged period of time, which would indicate she's not luring me into a trap.

that doesn't mean shit to someone with weak will and/or poor judgement/impulse control.

environment creates opportunity, not pretty words.
>>
>>17203100
Do you think she wants my dick or are my mom and sister trying to build my confidence or something?
>>
>>17203110

you know what... bait...
>>
>>17203153
It's not. I just come from a messed up family and want to know if my sister is attracted to me.
>>
>>17203199
Post pics of her.
>>
>>17203213
That defeats the entire purpose of asking the question anonymously.
>>
>>17203223
Thus, no one should reply to this thread anymore.

sage goes great with pizza.
>>
>>17203235
Posting my sister's picture will let her know I think she's interested in me. I don't want to talk to her about the issue if I'm imagining it.

Do you think she's interested in me? That's the main question this thread is posing.
>>
>>17202965
>I don't want an incestual relationship with my older sister.

>>17203018
>I find incest attractive in theory, but ....

first of all, you're being intellectually dishonest but 2nd of all

>>17202965
> How should I handle this?

if you're really not wanting this, then >>17203022
>>17203029
>>17203100

already gave you courses of action
>>
>>17203268
I'm only attracted to step-sisters and cousins by marriage, not blood relatives.

Is she interested in me? That's the main question.
>>
>>17203275
Just fucking ask her you twat. BEFORE you move in. No one on this board is your sister. We can't tell you if she wants the D or just likes guys similar to you.
>>
>>17203259
Post pics
>>
If both of you are insecure about this, nobody's gonna ask anything and that'll be the end of it so you shouldn't worry. One of my siblings once said "if only you weren't my sister" to her but that's it. Nothing happened and nothing will.
If you do wonder if she has sexual feelings about you ; yes she probably has some but that doesn't seem either of you will/should act on it. It is pretty normal because most of the sexual gestures come from childhood acts of care and I assume you grew up together.
>>
>>17202983
This is the big question OP
>>
>>17203259
Unless you know your sister browses 4chan and particularly /adv/, I wouldn't worry about it.
>>
File: 1461650384634.jpg (24 KB, 521x397) Image search: [Google]
1461650384634.jpg
24 KB, 521x397
>>17202965
Just say no and that's the end of it.

Why are you struggling and even coming here to ask for such a simple solution? Or do you have incestuous desires deep within yourself but are too much of a chicken shit to admit it?

If you want to risk ruining your relationship with your family then go ahead and fuck your sister's brains out. Just don't get her preggers.
>>
>>17203268
>you're being intellectually dishonest
Significant numbers of people find the "idea" of incest appealing, just not with their own family members. It's like women who fantasise about rape, but don't actually want to be rape. Learn to separate fantasy from reality.
>>
>>17203510
/thread
>>
>>17203486
We have mutual friends who browse 4chan.

>>17203510
I asked whether it sounded like she was interested in me.

>>17203515
That's true.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.