[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I dont know what to do. I love this girl. She loves me too. But
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_20160522-123941.jpg (1 MB, 1080x4959) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160522-123941.jpg
1 MB, 1080x4959
I dont know what to do. I love this girl. She loves me too. But she won't date me. She says that she's given up on dating & that she doesn't want to lose me. We both agree that we're probably soulmates. I feel like she is the one to make it right for. I wanna prove to her that a relationship between us would last. How do I convince her? Should I just wait for her to hopefully adjust & just continue to fuck around with her?
>>
If she doesn't want to date you, she doesn't love you in the way that you love her.

You have two choices: either suck it up and continue being friends with her anyways, knowing that nothing will ever happen.

Or, if that is proving too emotionally draining and making you depressed, then you should consider slowly cutting contact with her and moving on.
>>
>>17198316
she's admitting to you that she's a mentally fucked hoe who doesn't want any commitment or obligation and you're sitting there like

>lul soulm8

fuck around if it doesn't hurt anyone but if you honestly expect more from this you're in for a bad time.
>>
>>17198316
Look friend, I have a similar situation. I'm dating a mentally not right girl who is the biggest sweetheart but has problems. She knew it from the beginning and told me the same thing. Me and my girlfriend still feel like soulmates, but im also warning you that it's the biggest pain in the ass and it's the most painful thing ever dealing with girls who have these mental issues. You said almost exactly the same thing I use to tell my gf. But honestly it's so fucking hard and it never changes, I know right now you're sure in your heart that you will do anything and everything, but after 1-2 years (if you're incredibly strong) things will seem like a burden and you'll cry every night thinking how weak you are for not abiding by the statement you made. These kind of relationships are fucking difficult man. But you do as you please I warned you.
>>
she dated some nigga named blade? lol. run
>>
>>17198497
And then when you are drained it will fall apart and you will blame yourself for whatever comes of her situation.

OP, no matter how much you are sure otherwise, I don't think you are mature enough to handle this situation.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.