[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i have this rich asshole "friend" that always brag
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: FB_IMG_1461305602309.jpg (18 KB, 640x488) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1461305602309.jpg
18 KB, 640x488
i have this rich asshole "friend" that always brag about his expensive stuff. To be frank, he really doesnt buy them. He's in a rich family so he makes his mom buy him stuff. He recently got a car and annoying the hell off me and my friends. Idk why other people see that he's fucking annoying. Im fucking close to wreck is car. Should i talk to him about it or should i just wreck his car. or both
>>
Spray on the car that I'm a useless mama's boy with fluorescent paint.
>>
>>17192783
doesn't sound like he is a friend at all. why do you care? wrecking his car probably will not teach him a lesson.

he will learn when he loses his support one day.
>>
that spray paint is a good idea. Id probably do that. I wanna wreck some windshields while im at it
....and slash tires

As for teaching a lesson, yeah, he's a bit of a moron to be honest. I bet he wont survive in the real world. Still, i wanna blow steam off him if you get what im saying. He doesn't deserve half of the shit he has.
Im a 3d animation student and can barely afford a pc/laptop which i really need for school/work. But him, a fucking fast pc, and just plays minecraft nd shit(not talking shit about mc players here just so to clear). I would not be as furious if he's the one who bought it but like wtf man, he doesnt even have a job
>>
>>17192783
>asshole
>friend

End the friendship;
And be done with it.

Seriously: You are contemplating the destruction of other people's property, but call them assholes. - Don't you see the irony?
>>
>>17192868
Don't be a dick and hate people just cause they have it better off than you. Do you like someone just because they are poorer than you? Why does his financial standing have any impact on you?

What sort of toxic personality do you have if you want to bring him down to your level just because you are jealous? You are essentially saying that if you can't have a fast pc, he can't have one.

And you say it's because he's rich and he doesn't work for his money. But if he got a high paying job you'd probably be bitching about how he doesn't deserve that either.
>>
>>17192868
I hope you get caught in the act, and have to pay so much compensation you no longer can afford a pc when it breaks and fail your studies, senpai. <3
>>
>>17192868
yeah fuck his car up, that will be a real test of the real world for him,
someone who is "friends" with him
hope his rich dad break your bones after that you piece of shit
>>
op here. Thanks /adv/, point taken

I'll try and stop getting jealous
>>
>>17192783
All you assaults should be watching the Champions League finals
>>
>>17192868
Don't give in to the class rage.
It's not the time for the revolution, and it might not come to pass in our lifetimes, if we're lucky.

You hate this guy, and feel like he has it too easy compared to you. He's not one of your peers.
Just avoid him, nothing forces you to suffer that guy.
Why are you even still talking to him? You hate his ass!
>>
>>17192927
op here. thanks anon.
And other anons

you guys are right, anger is getting to me. I'll just cut ties off him
>>
>>17192917
You're just jealous.

I come from a rich family and my parents bought me a BMW at 17. It's just our privilege. This person is probably a nice guy and you're just being an asshole.

Also, you'll get caught, and charged and will become a broke moron.

The only reason you're jealous is because you obviously came from a shit-tier low income family and get a job, wagey.

You're going to cut ties with a friend because he's rich? And lmao you know that 3d animation won't get you anywhere in life and even if it does you'll have to have 2 jobs because the money is shit anywhere.

gg praising your friend right now. Good on him. ;) He's better than you op. Probably better looking too. suck it up. or get richer/better schooling and not shit-tier program pls
>>
>>17193134
He said he realized he is jealous and that he will fix his ways. No need to put him down after he admited his fault.
>>
File: AbeOik6.jpg (3 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
AbeOik6.jpg
3 KB, 160x160
>>17193179
>>
>>17193134
im going to cut ties because im not a good friend, not because he's rich or im mad/jealous at him.
You can say im doing it for his sake. I can see now that im not really a good friend at all so
>>
>>17193134
>alright /adv/ i get the point. I'll try to stop being jealous
>you're just jealous

Nice reading comprehension jackass. There was 2 sentences in his post and you still managed to miss what he said.
>>
>This guy that I am in no way obligated to associate myself with is a little bit of an arrogant prick
>I'm going to destroy his property, that'll fucking show him
>Nevermind that he's rich, can probably buy a new one likes it's nothing, and with his resources he'd be able to fuck my life over if he found out
You sound like a retard OP
>>
>>17192868
>Im a 3d animation student

Hahaha he probably really is better than you, enjoy your future job at starbucks retard
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.