[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dear B, I threw away the turkey because it was rotten. I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 11
File: 1463771482194.png (28 KB, 449x445) Image search: [Google]
1463771482194.png
28 KB, 449x445
Dear B,

I threw away the turkey because it was rotten. I'm sorry, but it had to be this way. If you cooked it, we surely could've gotten salmonella. Don't leave it outside of the fridge unless you're cooking it. I was wondering where it went for the past 5 days. Lo and behold, found it under the counter, in the cupboards after smelling something funny. Seriously, you made my kid dry heave with that scent.

K
>>
I know you are probably not interested. When I asked you out, and you said yes, that put me over the moon. Then your friend tagged along, hijacking the thing, while trying to keep us from getting too close. And then we never could properly talk around him. It seemed as if he was trying to control you to a degree.

Now that we are finished with class, I won't get to see you again. Unless we hang out like we agreed, but every time I offer up a day, you are busy with no other day offered. Granted this happened once since we agreed to do something.a

If you are not interested, just tell me. Please just tell me.

I love you.
>>
L,

Let me start by saying you are flawless in my eyes. The way you move is so gentle, but at the same time you exude this confidence that I admire so much. I absolutely love your hair, and your smile, my god, your smile is so gorgeous makes me want to rip my chest up. I'll be honest, when you giggled at my snarky remark in choir a year ago, my heart stopped, and I felt so happy, so satisfied for the rest of that month. I know this might sound creepy and slightly fedora-y, but you're not reading this so what the hell.

All that being, I'm never going to ask you out, partially for the reasons I had before (Low confidence and self esteem, etc etc), but mainly because I'm going to a university on the other side of the country, and chances are I will probably never see you again come the fall (I can't do long distance, I've tried). I'm not writing you to win you over, but to help you. I really do think you're misunderstood, and I really want to help you.

First, you really need to talk to people. I already know you're an incredibly nice person, so when one of your "friends" calls you a bitch because you didn't talk to them during one of their mental breakdowns, you can imagine how that makes me feel. But I've been in your shoes before; my first two years of highschool when I didn't talk, people assumed I was emo or something and I guess that intimidated people, because when I eventually came out of my shell, some would say that they wish they knew me sooner. So when one of your friends is having a personal problem, just say something. I know you may think you have nothing helpful or inspiring to say, but make your presence known. It will go a long way, and people will appreciate you more for who you really are.

(cont.)
>>
>>17180010

On a similar note, if you're invited to a party, don't leave early. I don't like parties either, but by leaving early, you're saying that you have better things to do than be with your friends. So even if all they do is play a lame game of Cards Against Humanity, just stick with them.

Stop talking to those three guys, the lacrosse players that are twice your size, you know the ones. I've talked to them. All they talk about is sex. And memes. They are toxic.

This may be my personal bias, but I think you look best without makeup (I think that's related to the confidence thing I mentioned earlier), but I've been noticing that you've been putting it on more frequently, and in heavier amounts. Personally I think you're wasting your money

That's really all I can think of right now. You are a wonderful woman and you deserve the best. I don't think I'll be getting over your soon.

-A
>>
To my close friends and family,

It's getting exhausting just to be with you guys. It always feels like I wear a mask so I can interact with you guys and it hurts to know that that mask I put on is not only different depending on who you are, but it has more fun than I do. It's beginning to feel like I'm hiding me from myself and its exhausting to uphold the mask every time I meet you guys. If this is how I'm supposed to discover myself, I quit. It's going nowhere and it hurts because that's all I can think about. Not being authentic enough or truthful. Now, I'm stuck at a crossroads, I feel like I wear the mask because no one truly knows what my problems are. I never told anyone my serious problems. I've bottled them up to the point where I don't even know them anymore. So now I choose whether to break the mask and lose the potential good times or keep it and keep enjoying my time with you guys, I really, sincerely enjoying being with you guys, but it's hard.
- B
>>
Dear Z,

Talking to you again has made me quite happy. Now that we are communicating, we can address each other's problem. But, let me tell you, nobody can help you, advice you -- as Rilke says,"Go into your depths of being", that is what you need to do. You have problems with rage, so do I. But it will subside soon or later when we get stable, and find our peace. You ought to get help, though; professional help. I really love you, and I want to be with as soon as possible. I believe you are the only person I would want to marry because you are special, unique. I wish I could be there to take care; you really need my touch. Please keep calm; and please don't let your anger control you, or manipulate you. If you cannot, do not complain to random people on the internet, keep it in your heart, and try to morph it into great art. Only on canvas your rage would truly expressed. You are strong, lovely, and an amazing person. I believe in you. I hope we get through this bravely. I love so much.

Love,

S
>>
Dear BB,
I'm bad at putting my thought into words, but I'll try because it's for you. I always try when I do it for you. During last summer, I went through physical and mental pain to lose as much weight as I could be fore the end of the break. I thought that would have been enough yo win you over. I was wrong. While I was doing the best I could, you were dating a guy two cities away from ours, when I found out, it broke my heart. But who am I to get in between you and your happines? At least we got to become close friends, and that will be one of the greatest joys that will forever fill my heart. I backed off and let you be with him, I thought I was over you and coukd finally move on, and I tried. But when I found out you lost your virginity to him, something broke within me. I felt betrayed and I posted your snapchat on /b/ hoping the revenge would give me closure. It didn't, it only made me feel guilty. 4 months later, he breaks up with you because he is weak, we find out we work close so we start taking the bus together to get there, you start acting flirtous and once again I fall for you. I thought you felt the same, i hoped you did. But still you accepted to stay friend with your ex when he asked after he dumped you. And ever since then he sweet talked you to keep you at bay, it hurt. It hurt so much when you showed me his texts, or just flashed them and I accidentally glanced. I have been wondering how much you value me compared to your other friends, when I'm the only one you barely hug. Now I have my answer, I know you still like him, because you are back together. It's a mistake, I'm not saying this out of jealousy, he is just not good enough for you. I have done wrong considering you mine, bht I can't let you go like this, I will try to stop this, because I still think of you.
>>
>>17179834
Sorry, but come on, Bros before Hoes.
It's always how it worked.
>>
R,

I'm sorry. I don't want you to accept my apology, or forgive me, or even let me back into your life. But I'm sorry. I think it would be best if we didn't talk again. I know you said you wanted to be friends. I don't believe you. You're obviously much happier and better off without me in your life.

Above everything else, the lying, the secrets, the cruelty and selfishness...

I'm mostly just sorry for wasting so much of your time.

I love you.

-D
>>
I'm scared again. All these people around me. Fuck. It was easier to be alone, but far too painful.
>>
>>17180444
This would be almost exactly what I need to hear from my D if the receiver's initial was different.
>>
Hey, I'm really trying not to catch feelings, because that'd be a bad move for me. I can tell this is only for the sex, and that's what I need and want right now. But God damn, I get so excited to see you, because you fuck me so well. Maybe I'll see you after practice tonight...
>>
D,

I don't even know if you'll see this, but I'm 'ignoring' you because I just genuinely don't even know what to say to you right now.
Just writing this is giving me so much anxiety.

I'm processing. I need to process. Hate me for needing to process, fine, I don't care; I'm used to it.
But in all honesty, I think it's fair to say you owe me at least that.

-J

P.S. I don't mind if you keep writing about/to me. It's kinda nice to feel like you actually give a shit for once.
>>
>>17181304
drop dat initials
>>
>>17180444
Dan?

I wanted to be friends, not lovers
>>
>>17181468
Lol no
>>
Why the fuck do you hate me so fucking much? What the fuck did I ever fucking do to you? At least I never strung you along for two years as a fuck toy, lying to you and manipulating you every chance I got while abusing you like I am nothing to you. I don't understand what the fuck I've ever done, in my entire life, to make you STILL treat me like absolute shit. One fucking message from you is enough to make me literally want to die. You even fucking want me to die. Why are you like this? Why did you do any of this to me? Why did you have to fucking choose me to ruin? Why are you still doing this to me? Why are you so cruel? Why did you have to make things this way? Why is this happening?
Why?
>>
J,

I know I've sent and done a lot of shit these past few weeks and I hope you appreciated the kind things I did for you though I know you don't care about me. I know because you never thanked me for shit but that's beside the point of this. I wanted to let you know that you have succeeded where no others have and actually broken me beyond repair. I honestly haven't been able to deal with anything since I left you. I don't know how to deal with the emotions you've put on me. I only think about you and it is suffocating. I wake up and you're my first thought. I live my day and you are the only thing in my head. I try and sleep and it's nothing but you. My dreams have been unending and only of you. I can't do anything, as everything reminds me of you. I can't go to the lake and sit on the grass, I can't sleep in my own bed, I can't listen to music, I can't eat things we ate together, I can't cuddle with my own fucking dog without thinking how much she loves you, I can't play anything to keep my mind occupied without thinking of how much you'd like it and that's just a few things. I regret every moment of my life leaving you like I did. I understand now that you just need constant attention which is something I failed to provide. The time we had together was the most fulfilling of my life. I am glad that I was the one there for you when you needed the support. I'm so so so glad that you allowed me into your world and I just don't have the words to express my gratitude for the things you did for me in return. I know you will probably not care ever again about me but I want you to know that everything I ever did for you was because I truly and deeply love you, that will never change. Hell, I was engaged and I thought I knew what love was but when I allowed my heart to be open and filled by nothing but you, I never really understood. I do understand that now.... cont.
>>
I hate you soo much. I hate to conform to what everyone is doing. Everyone leaves you. I wanted to be there for you. But I can't everytime I try to be nice to you there's a boiling angry underneath it all. I think about how much I hate you before I go to bed and when I wake up. You're so mean i know you been through some shit and i hate to blame you. But the way to treat me hurt. I can't help you, unless you reach out and ask. I can't keep puttin myself out there to be ignored and shit on. Everyone that cares about you leaves you. Why? Do you push them away before they can push you away? Is it a pre-emptive strike? I'm so sad. I'll never get over you. I want to kill myself. I don't remember the last time i actually felt love and trust. Fuck everything!
>>
Continued...

Like I've told you in the past, I don't honestly want to live without you by my side and I'm not going to. I've decided that for all of whatever the fuck I may have going for me, I'm going to go wander off into the Earth and live with nature until it kills me which will be quick hopefully so that I am rid of all of these painful thoughts and memories. Never forget, I love you more than anyone could possibly ever hope to and know that I'll always be here for you (unless I'm dead lol) you only have to call me. :) Be safe, be smart. <3

Z
>>
I wish you where dead. But then you would never know how much I fucking hate you!
>>
"Hurt people; hurt people."
>>
S,

one and a half year has passed after our terrible breakup. Seeing you last week was super weird I felt your eyes stabbing me right in the back while I was dancing with my dudes.
Bitch you are crazy, everything you've put me through, you ruined everything, you ruined me and my set of friends!
You are such a horrible horrible HORRIBLE person!
The time you ended up in mental asylum after our breakup was the best time I ever had.
You tried to control me so hard, you even made me start smoking I still hate you for this.
I hate you for kicking in my balls,
I hate you for talking to my best friends behind my back,
I hate you for being alive.
You're the type of person that can destroy even the most beautiful things in live, me.

- S

P.S: The sex was great tho
>>
>>17181755
Who hates you? Are you sure? Or do you just feel this way?
>>
>>17181843
My ex/whatever the fuck he is/was to me. Well when someone abuses you, treats you like absolute shit for so long, and treats you the way he treated me, then yeah. I think it's more than fair to say he hates me.
>>
>>17181853
How does he treat you?
>>
>>17181874
Why do you care?
He lies to me and manipulates me, gaslights me, used me for sex, cheated on me god only knows how many times, ignores me, says really hurtful shit to me, calls me names, leaves and then comes back days/weeks later promising things will be better, only to treat me like shit even more, then leave again, rinse and repeat. Oh and he's intentionally pushed me to suicide, more than once.
I want to die.
That good enough for you?
>>
T,

I had a wonderful time in the few weeks we had. I haven't liked any girl I've been out with in years, and I still don't completely understand what it is about you that drew me in.

I think you're doing exactly what you need to be doing. I took a 3 hour walk that morning because I felt I was taking advantage of your situation, and was going to address you with these concerns and take a step back. I admire that you came to the same conclusion and brought it up first, and think you're making a very mature decision.

So I'm giving you the space we both know you need. Even though my friends said I self sabotaged. Even though I worry you'll do something dangerous and hurt yourself. That scares me more than anything. But, as I told you, I'm very selfish. I wouldn't be able to be "friends" with you, and that's really shitty of me, and I hope you don't do anything because you don't have anyone, because you've got plenty of people.

I think you're neat and you made me smile a lot. I like at least knowing you're out there, singing and whistling away your little songs.

I'm going to be checking in, probably every month or so. To make sure you're still breathing, to see if you're happy, to check to see if you're ready for a relationship, to ask you to dinner. I know you won't be ready next month, and probably not the month after, maybe not for a long time. But I need you to be happy. I like a happy you!

And I'll be trying too. I know I can like girls like that again. If I meet someone else, I meet someone else. But I will still be checking on you. I promise you that.

So who knows! Maybe we'll have a real relationship, or another short fling, or maybe we'll never see each other again. But if we do, I'm going to try my best to find not-dad shoes and maybe even some dark cute boy jeans, and use some product to keep my hair off my head. I'll probably find some way to mess it up though; we both know I'm a wreck :p

I'll talk at you later! That's a promise, and I don't lie :)
>>
>>17181892
Yeah. Why not just tell him to fuck off and find someone who cares?
>>
>>17181908
I can't.
I think part of me still loves him.
>>
Dear Mr. God,

thanks for sending me your church newspaper over and over. I am very sorry to tell you that i dont believe in you. So please stop sending me all that propaganda stuff i find in my postbox nearly every month. And no, i am not going to change my mind on this as i am very sure you do not exist. Infact, i believe that everything could exist without you, because if it was you who created everything, who created you? And logic tells me that its way more obvious it didnt need you for creation. Just a lot of time, evolution (ye goode olde darwin) and no need for a designer.

So Mr. God, please spare me with your commercials.

And yes, i still will celebrate family on christmas. But no, i still dont believe in you.

Sorry and good luck with your apocalypse,
Peter, Paul and Mary
>>
>>17181912
This sounds exactly like a deliberately controlling relationship that amounts to domestic violence in most ways, except the physical aspect (at least you didn't mention that part), so unless you are in a dom/sub relationship that involves him controlling every part of the relationship with your true consent (wishes) please get out, because you are at risk of harm from him. Many homicides happen this way, and the risk does increase when you leave, but get a lot of support and back up, there are public services that can help you, and hopefully a family or friendship network or both, typically the perpetrator will isolate you from these, don't let him, and until you realise you deserve better, the cycle will continue. Please. Good luck
>>
>>17181900
Initials?
>>
I'm tired of being your personal therapist. I'm tired of you saving up all your fucking crazy for me, because I'm the only person who will put up with it. I'm done. Seek therapy. Do what your fucking doctor tells you to do. Stop blaming everyone else for your problems and SORT YOUR FUCKING LIFE OUT, M8.
I can't help you anymore. We all have our own problems. I need therapy just from dealing with YOU. You blew it. You pushed me too far. I wish you all the best, but I'm out.
>>
>>17181921
Look at this special snowflake
>>
Dear E,

Whenever I see these threads I think of you and wish we were still friends. Hope you're doing well. xo
>>
>>17181946
M G

Wouldn't be too surprised if she browsed desu
>>
>>17181954
Initials?
>>
>>17181969
What happened?
>>
>>17180336
Yea... Not quite.

As I'm the guy who asked the Girl out, and her best friend in the school happens to be a guy. (Who she friendzoned)
>>
>>17180444
Initials?
>>
I want to be lovers..a relationship. More; although it is not selfish. Love is enough
>>
File: IMG-20151113-WA0093.jpg (21 KB, 600x292) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20151113-WA0093.jpg
21 KB, 600x292
How many people lie about losing their virgity before they actually do?
>>
K(unt),
I hope all your poor decisions come back to bite you in the ass and you're all alone in the end. You're a terrible person. Please don't come back around because you're lonely and everyone you actually care about isn't giving you the love and attention you crave. I can't believe I was in "love" with you.
>>
M,

I don't know you and you don't know me but you cut me open last friday, even though I don't know you. It's not your fault it's all me. We had a good time though, at least you had, me personally not so much. I really want to speak with you, but I won't. I will never approach you further than this, I'm just gonna fade back to where I came from. I just want to thank you for reminding me how broken and empty I am.

I now understand that just because you look at me doesn't mean you actually see me.
I wish you all of luck in life.

Yours truly.
-
>>
I think I'm still talking to you because I think somewhere, deep, deep down inside of you, you're still a good person, even if you did do everything that you did to me. I think I'm still bothering with all this because I think somewhere even deeper down inside of you, you're still the man I fell in love with.
>>
>>17182016
We dated for a long time and then we broke up. It wasn't a messy break up or hateful, but we just sort of stopped talking to each other. He moved away and before he did I got in contact with him to let him know that I would always be there for him if he needed a friend. He said the same. Haven't spoken to him since.
>>
>>17182028
Oh...I thought you were a girl saying all this.
Oopsies!
But anyway, she'll never let you know how she feels. I've been at this game several times and you'll always lose. Believe me. Her implication is that she's not interested.

Don't text or talk to her again until she initiates.
>>
Yo
It would be nice if you said something to me. Anything at all. Just so that I don't feel as though I'm talking to an empty room, or sending my letters to a house that's been boarded up and condemned.
I get that you don't want to encourage me to keep on, but things are better now and I can avoid being so ridiculous. Just because I'm a bit more stable at the moment though doesn't mean that I'm not still needy and insecure. I'm not begging for your attention. I don't need you to validate me. I don't want you to put a lot of effort into entertaining me.
But a hello every now and then would make a huge difference to me and my life right now. I don't think you will ever be able to see the impact that you have on me. So, here's hoping that I get what I want without actually asking you for it.
Magical thinking.
>>
>>17182302
The story with her is actually kinda complicated. More than just that short thing I wrote. The full situation can be provided.... Again...
>>
D,

This is killing me.
Had a very bad fucking day today. It started with the exam i had pulled an all-nighter for getting postponed, and ended with a dude texting me confessing his crush and asking me to respond ASAP (i'm 100% straight and have no idea where to begin answering such a text, i'm still learning basic social skills like "make plenty of eye contact").

I want to talk to YOU, not any of these other people.
Why don't you have a facebook account anyway? Even i have one and i haven't had any friends in years!
At least that way I could check whether you have a boyfriend or not, my memory's so shitty i literally can't remember.

I'm trying to start being social but it's fucking hard.

M.

>>17182168
With my luck I'm probably this M too. And maybe >>17181789 on top. Goddammit.
>>
>>17181900
Check up on me tonight.
>>
>>17182375
You don't deserve it.
>>
S,

We just met but I'm really starting to like you. I hope you like me too and that I'm not too annoying when I message you a lot on kik.

A
>>
>>17182524
Why not?
>>
>>17179782
I get that turkey is rotten with all that Erdogan shit.
But throwing it away? Man, that harsh dude ...
>>
Dear D,
You were the best woman I could ever hope to meet. I fucked up, I'm sorry. I'm trying to move on, and I've fucked a girl after we split. But I still care about you. I think I loved you, I wish we were still together. I'm still scared you will find someone better to lose your innocence to. I just want to hold you. I want you back with the very core of my heart. I was ready for something serious for the first time in my life. At least talk to me.
All my love, J
>>
Dear A

One year and a half has passed. I never felt bether about myself, than now without you.

I was right about it the whole time.

Bye.

-M
>>
>>17182674
Feeling ' s mutual.
>>
>>17182735
Even if you are not her, you made me feel bether.

Ty.
>>
>>17182490
I can guarantee you are not her
>>
I have decided that I need a goddess to worship if my soul is to survive. You're the one I've chosen to deify. I already have devotional rituals and I pray to you throughout the day. This is just a small step to acknowledge your divinity.
Goddess of beauty and truth, I shall worship you in your aspect of flesh. Rest your feet upon me.
>>
I want you to come over, but I feel bad because I'm sicker now and getting up is hard. I'll probably just sleep but if you texted me I'd invite you over.
>>
>>17182524
That's not very nice
>>
>>17182142
kek

The only bad decision I made was you
>>
File: 1447965285-bhnu66l.gif (1 MB, 392x400) Image search: [Google]
1447965285-bhnu66l.gif
1 MB, 392x400
>>17182934
Funny thing is that I know Kaylee doesn't browse 4chan or even knows what it is. So good try?
>>
>>17182944
I know an idiot who'd post like that, shame it wasn't him. He's too much of a pussy to talk shit out.
>>
To friends,

I'm sorry i never get in touch with anyone, it's just that it feels really fake to talk on the phone or through Whatsapp, but you fuckers never iniciate either. S. and D. you have no fault, only me.

To family,

I'm a sad person and i'll never be happy; i love some of you and some of you love me. I want to kill myself, there is no reason why i should keep on but i just can't do it, because you would suffer a lot ;especially you mom, you would suffer forever, i also can't do it because something in me doesn't let but i'm sure if i didn't love you i would havr done it. That is my deepest wish, to not love you, i want to die; i see my whole life ahead of me and only sadness until i die, that's no way to live.
If only i didn't love you, if only you didn't love me. That's why i wish i was never born; i was the last one, my non-birth would make no difference, you would just continue to be happy.
Right now my plan is to go far away from you and when my sadness get overwhelming i'll finally have what it takes to meet peace. But you'll suffer, that's why i hesitate with the plan.
I wish i didn't love you, i wish i never met you, i wish i was never born.
I don't want to be sad. I want to die.
>>
>>17181892
I had an ex like you.

She was manipulative, mentally abusive, promised to be better and then finally cheated on me.

In some kind of fucked up twist of her mind she blamed me for all of it and projects all the terrible she did as the other way around. She tells everyone I "tricked" her into falling in love with me, manipulated, used her, and that I cheated on her multiple times. It was absolutely insane. The worst part is she has no idea they were lies because she honestly believe it all to be true.

The time I realized she had gone completely crazy was when she called me in incredibly anger yelling at me for being with a new girl 4 months after she cheated on me. She was screaming about how I was a god awful person for getting with someone else so soon after being with her and how SHE would NEVER DO SUCH A THING. She told me she would never ever be able to be with a man because she loved me so much.

She said all of that while laying in the bed of the guy she cheated on me with. The guy she had only known for 2 weeks, fucked, and then moved in with him immediately. I was like "You're cheated on me remember?" and she said "NO! that's different!" and kept blasting me so I just hung up.

Bitches are crazy.
>>
>>17182947
It's all good.I'm just all sorts of assblasted over this girl. I'll get over it by next week.
>>
>>17182793
I'd love to put my feet on you.
>>
get a fucking calendar
>>
Tomorrow will be one of the last times I'll ever see you again, and it will probably be the last time you'll ever see or hear me. I'm anxious and nervous about seeing you again, I don't want to, I'm not ready and I probably never will be. Please don't think bad of me. Take care.
- O
>>
>>17183009
And you could be anyone
>>
File: freaks.jpg (46 KB, 500x559) Image search: [Google]
freaks.jpg
46 KB, 500x559
>>17182458
A follow-up, D:

Too anxious to sleep (even through the sleeping pills and narcolepsy, this is not a normal feeling), figured i'd try to clear things up. Tried to find you on FB again, now i'm sure you don't have an account since nobody's ever even tried to tag you in anything. Or linked/pinged you. Or mentioned you at all, even when they're 3 other people in the pic and they're listed!
Hm. This is interesting.
If I didn't already have evidence against it, the depressive self-defeating part of me would gleefully start weaving House/Beautiful Mind- like scenarios where you're really just a delusion in my head.

More likely, you're simply a lot like me. Fade out easily in a group, in a crowd. Nobody gets particularly attached, they just forget your name quickly and move on.
The funny thing is that you aren't ugly at all, or this would be more expected. But because you're quite damn beautiful and easily outshine the other girls in most photos, so it's striking. Prettiest girl in all those pics and she seems to be invisible? Nobody remembers her name? Not typical. But incredibly interesting.

Now i just want to talk to you even more.

I wasn't kidding when i said i have no social skills, though. I don't know what normal people talk about. The weather? Their shitty days? The exams coming up? Everything?
You seem better-adjusted so i'm hoping you can help come up with some. I can only speak this freely with chemical aid (ie adren modulators).
If we don't meet by Monday night I'll text you, just "hi" if i have to. I think it'd be great to open up to each other as much as we can, see what makes the other one tick.
And maybe go further from there? I'm up for it if you are. Best not to miss such a chance, right?
Looking forward to it.

M.
>>
>>17182973
Lmao yeah, as soon as I read 'I had an ex like you. She was manipulative, mentally abusive,' I stopped reading. I'm not her, I'm nothing like her, actually, and nor is my relationship with my ex like yours with your ex. Good try though.
>>
>>17183052
yeaaaaaaa
>>
You fucking RUINED our friendship and made it toxic with your selfishness and insanity. I wish we could still be friends, because we've known each other for so long, but it's killing my soul to be your outlet for all the crazy. I wish you and your family the best in all your endeavors, but I can't be part of it any more.
>>
I really feel like I love you, but I hate you with a burning passion.
>>
File: gizmo.jpg (58 KB, 959x405) Image search: [Google]
gizmo.jpg
58 KB, 959x405
Dear Alfred,

Get a goddamn job, you've got a negative attitude, that's what's stopping you, I'll help you.

Best Wishes,

-Patrick Bateman
>>
>>17183247
Ily Patrick
>>
>>17183201
Are you the hapless victim in all of this?
>>
E

Bang bang, he shot me down
Bang bang, I hit the ground
Bang bang, that awful sound
Bang bang, my baby shot me down.

H
>>
>>17182375
I feel the same
>>
A
I don't know what to say anymore.
I guess there's nothing left to say.
Why am I wasting time on you anyways?
I know we're no good for each other.
I hate goodbyes though. So I guess this is... Later. Maybe.
A
>>
J,
I don't like you anymore.......
Bye.
A.
>>
>>17181789
I hate you too.
You're a jerk.
Go. Leave.
>>
File: bothering.jpg (20 KB, 564x509) Image search: [Google]
bothering.jpg
20 KB, 564x509
>>17182302
Some people find it difficult to initiate convos, and I know a few...
>>
All my night-time erections are for you.
Come and grab one some time, why don'tcha.
>>
File: Instagram-Life-72d30b.png (102 KB, 500x565) Image search: [Google]
Instagram-Life-72d30b.png
102 KB, 500x565
A

Things are weird right now. They're calling me depressed and they're telling me to see a therapist. Do you think I'm depressed? Even if I am, I have plenty reason to be. I've been shot down by every girl I've ever met and I'm ugly and stupid. I keep trying over and over again as if there's some kind of hope for me but deep down inside I know there's not. Somewhere deep inside me, I know that I'll be alone for the rest of my life. Anyways, some of the reason I talk to you is because I think maybe you feel the same way. They all told me you were a shitty person, honestly, but somehow I knew deep down you were a really genuine person who deeply cared about everyone. Even if it's not obvious on the surface, you truly are the most caring person I know of.

A
>>
>>17179782
Hey M.
Well, this is an interesting letter. Our relationship turned pretty toxic, and you have a lot of issues you really need to work out. So do I, of course, but you live and learn. I'm working on improving, and I hope you are, too.
That said, it's hard, and I miss you every fucking day. Even though I shouldn't, and I don't feel like I want to get back together, and I'm in a relationship. But we were part of each other's lives for quite a while, and in quite a major way, so I suppose that was guaranteed.
Still, regardless of the reasoning, I miss you. And I do love you, still, albeit not in the same way as I did.
A
>>
A,
It's so so so so said seeing you resort to attention whoring on streams. Did you realize that, while you were getting massive attention for cosplaying near-nude and acting like a bitch in heat, you weren't getting paid. So you decided to turn your whoring to a more profitable medium.

I guess since you can't directly leech off of men all your life this is the next best thing.
>>
D

I said good game and joked about the set, but fuck you for needle camping me game 5 loser's finals all the way to the timer. That shit is not okay. hope you enjoyed getting destroyed in grands.

R
>>
>>17183530
Honestly I think she is that type. She does not speak to many people without them initiating the conversation. I think there are a total of 4 that's shes spoken to like that. Yea, that seems bout right. As when we do speak it usually is quite nice, and can go on for hours...
>>
D,

I know we won't have anything more than a really good friendship, I've come to accept that. However, it seems both your sons have taken a shine to me. Your oldest clearly sees me as an older brother, which is fine, but your youngest seems to see me as a father figure. That may be problematic when the time comes for me to move back to Arizona.

Your oldest should be ok, I just don't want to break the little guys heart. He's been through so much with his real father; you haven't said much about that, D, and I wont pry, but I can tell it's been rough on him.

I want to finish this by saying thanks for being there for me, treating me like family. I love you and your boys dearly, and well, your brother is a great brother to me, as well. We'll keep in touch when I move away, I'm sure.

Love, T.
>>
>>17183671
Initials please? To and from?
>>
R,

I'm so sorry for everything I put you through. I wish I would've thought about things more clearly before making a rash decision, again. I miss you so much, everyday, every second, you are in my head and I wonder how you are. You were, and are, my best friend, and I'll always remember you and hold you dear in my heart. Maybe we crossed paths at a wrong time in our lives, but I still, firmly believe, that we met for a reason. And I'll always love you, always. So much.

Love,
A
>>
I think I'm done with you.

I have endured two years of this relationship and I need to walk away. You're not going to change. You say you will, that you are trying, but I see none of it.

There's always something getting in the way. Always. I honestly feel like I can't be in your life anymore. You need to learn how to be responsible and accountable for your choices and actions. You're an adult, and I have been trying to treat you as such, but you only seem to respond when I'm on the edge, when I treat you like a child. This balancing act has exhausted me. I can't do this anymore. I wanted a partner in life, not to be someone's dad.

I have been supportive, done my best to be there for you and it's always me that has to be flexible, that has to work around your life. Be it class, work, your period, it's always you and your life. I'm done, I deserve to treat better than this. You can only bend some thing so far before it snaps.
>>
R,
Nothing makes me want to die more than what I may have done to you.

H,
I want to see you again.

T,
I'm sorry I went home with S. I promise we didn't do anything.

M,
I'm sorry.

Family,
When I die, celebrate my life - don't mourn my death.

R,
I wanna fuck you bad lol

P,
I wanna fuck you bad too even with your braces

M,
You suck at giving head bitch

Mexican girl from the bar,
The condom was broken.
>>
R

I want to kill myself.

M
>>
>>17181892
It really sounds as if he needs to smack you around, seriously.
>>
>>17184134
Why couldn't you be E? Bah.
>>
M,
I so badly wish I could tell you how I feel, but I feel like our friends wouldn't want us to be together because B is already interested in you. You are so beautiful and your smile, god your smile lights up my entire life. You make my heart melt when you speak and honestly I just want to show you the love you want and deserve. I hope we'll be able to see each other soon and hopefully explore these feelings more, but until then I'll just be too shy to tell you all these thoughts.

-M
>>
W,

I dreamt of you last night again. I dreamt I was with another man and you were chasing after me. You missed me and wanted me back. I would give anything to have you back. I wish you would reconsider, but I know you, you're not the type of guy that would retry things with a girl even if everything ended on good terms. I still love you, I'm still madly in love with you. Right when I thought I was getting over you, I had this dream that you really wanted me back, thar you still loved me, though I know itll never happen at least I got to live the fantasy in my head.

Even to this day, after breaking my heart, I still think you're one of a kind Wouter.

Love,
A
>>
File: 1455741925190s.jpg (4 KB, 250x187) Image search: [Google]
1455741925190s.jpg
4 KB, 250x187
Dear S,

You're the only person I can't stop thinking about, regardless of the action. Everything i do indirectly gets my brain thinking about you. I know you have The Other now, and I'm happy for you, I really am. Even if I've been a nuisance lately, know I care and support any of your actions. I just wish I had been better at my role.

V
>>
Dear Mel,

It's been three years. I haven't been able to love any girl I've dated since we stopped talking. The only one I came close to loving was only because she reminded me of you. I made a big mistake back then without realizing it. I hope that somehow my feelings come back to you, and we'll at least be able to talk again. Honestly, I'm pretty sure if I said sorry it's be to myself. I just hope in next few months you come back again.

Love, R.
>>
I don't know how I feel about you. It's mostly that I have feelings for you and don't want to. On one hand because that makes me socially awkward and anxious around you, and because if I'm to continue in the path I'm on I'll know you for years to come, or at least I've seen enough of you to want that, and I don't anything to get in between that. The truth is I want to be close to but not necessarily in a sexual way, because that sort of thing can burn out pretty quickly and I want to last on your life much longer that. But in all honesty I do feel sexually attracted to you and that's the last thing I want, which fuels my anxiety. I still have that need for intimacy and I'm willing to give whatever you want to take and take what you're willing to give. I know in my gut this stems from my loneliness and physical needs and all that, but knowing me I know that as long as I stand by your side I'll want you, even though you don't want me.

So due to my anxiety and poor communicative skils I just act like an idiot towards you, which I'm sure tells you nothing about how I feel. And I can't break out of that trance, I have no idea how to even define these feelings, let alone make some sense out of them.
>>
>>17184134
Adrienne?
>>
>>17184482
Nope.
>>
F

You're a horrible person. A manipulative whore, suicidal and mentally ill.
The only thing I miss about you is that you pretended to care about me. Even though it wasn't real, I haven't felt that from anyone else outside my family.
The sex wasn't that great

T
>>
>>17182907
Why don't you fuck off, you scabby cunt?
>>
I fucking hate situations like this. Situations where I feel so helpless and like I'm not in control. Situations like this one, this night we're going to meet up on, where I have no control over if it really is a final goodbye or not.
What's worse is that I don't know what I want anymore.
Deep down, I want to fight for this
But.. I can't shake this uncomfortable feeling since you started using an account under my name to harass me..and photoshopping all that stuff over my pictures...
It hurts man. It makes me sad to see what you've become.
>>
>>17184501
Why don't you fuck off?and think about being a nicer person, instead of anonymously bullying people you don't know
>>
You-

For the record, I'm not a whore. You tried to treat me like one by constantly mentioning threesomes, 'merit badges', etc. Truth is, those disgust me and I would never do those things with you or anyone else.

I kept my mouth shut because I liked you. I also never told you how I would lie with excuses to see you because I didn't want to feel the pain from your all night sessions. Just because you can stay hard and pound away all night doesn't mean I enjoyed it. In fact, it made me sick.

I hope you learn eventually what a woman wants and how to cherish her body.

Me
>>
>>17184870
Sorry, one more thing: when you talked about your past conquests- scamming nudes from girls on fb by being a fuckboy, having your friend hide to film the girl you fucked in the ass, to name a few- you're saying your a pig. Maybe guys appreciate that type of stuff but I certainly did not. You're not some stupid idiot, frat boy and need to grow up. Not to mention, it's really said if these are the types of stories that qualify as the good times in your life. Truly pathetic.
>>
>>17184738
Get off 4chan
>>
>>17181820
Too, true; truer words never been have been been spoken, if you even tried to.
>>
It's really happening, isn't it..
Wow
I'm nervous and excited.
I'm a changed person since we last saw one another.
See you then.
Is it really a final goodbye?
>>
M -

This is gonna hurt me for the rest of my life. But I'm done. You've never done anything but make me feel miserable, and last time I saw you, you basically did nothing but put me down. I want to be nice for you because I know you're "not well", but I'm perfectly fine never seeing you again.

I
>>
>>17184926
Haha channer!
>>
Dear I,
Our breakup has changed my life a lot over the last month. I found something that I'm not sure I have ever had: enjoyment in life. This is not to say I am happier without you, quite the contrary. I want to share this newfound drive and happiness with you, I'm pretty sure the lack of it is what contributed the most to us breaking up. I miss you and want you back at my side. We make a great team, and have a lot of great memories together. Why not rebuild on what we have learned?
Take care,
D
>>
>>17181755
This sounds like it's directed at me hahaha!
>>
dear imaginary friend

why don't you talk to me anymore?
i'm so lonely and not even my husband cares about me

i wish you would come alive and take my life. women succeed socially and that's where i think i've failed the most
why bother being alive
everyone betrays me

L
>>
>>17185248
Trust me, it's not, but maybe it's a sign.
>>
O, I'm done

I'm done being your little toy to abuse. Well done for pushing another chance at a relationship away, as if your last (and only) relationship didn't teach you otherwise.

I could not care less. You only miss people when you need something besides your right hand to help you out. You're an apathetic excuse of a human being. I'm no longer wasting my time on someone who is nearly thirty but acts about twelve.

Even you say I'm worth someone better so why is it every time I try to get rid of you, you threaten me and blackmail me into staying as if it makes a difference if I do?

Go fuck yourself.

K
>>
Dear B,

You fascinate me and I don't understand why. I just want to understand and explore every part of you. I've never felt this way about someone before and it's all so strange to me. I think about you constantly. I want to know your deepest secrets and desires, I want to know what makes you tick, what makes you smile, what makes you laugh. I want to show you what love feels like. I want to kiss you like crazy.

You make me so fucking nervous and I haven't felt like that in years. I want you to respond sooner and talk more, I want to spend more time with you outside uni. I want to hold your hand and tell you about how shitty my past was and I want you to tell me if your's was too. I want to be alone with you, just you.

I'm not in love with you, but I think one day I'd like to be. You aren't perfect, but I think you could make me happy, and I'm not perfect either, but I think I could make you happy. I get so anxious thinking about you, because I don't want to fuck this up. You told me that you don't want to rush things, and that's okay, but every day I see you I wish the world would fade away and it'd be just us. I don't want to push you away or try too hard, but I don't want to wait. I want to jump right into this, because I've wanted it since I first saw you.

You drive me crazy in all the right and wrong ways. It's only been 4 fucking days since we went out but god damn it I don't want to wait another 8 before the CHANCE that we might spend time together outside of uni. I fucking hate this waiting, but I know that if I can stick it out, it will all be worth it.

You're genuinely special,

-M
>>
>>17185122
Unless you try be a better other half, I'm done.
>>
>>17186041
What do you mean?
>>
Dear J, M, M, S, S and D,

You are all whores. I despise every last one of you with every fiber of my being. You were nothing but cumdumpsters to be used and discarded like the trash you are. Especially you S the porn star. It gives me such relief to know I'm over his past with you all because that is what you all are. The past.

In the past, he wanted relief. He wanted a reprieve from his unfulfilling life so he came to you all. He used you for his own gain and left. Isn't that sad? That is all he thought of you. Pieces of T and A to get off to. Sluts, whores and pieces of utter trash and garbage. And oh, how you all wore those badges of honor to a tee. Pictures, videos, texts. Like you were organisms that lived for the purpose of sex and nothing else. Animals, is what you are. Actually, no that is an insult to animals. Blow up dolls. No substance, all fake, disgusting to look at, but good for a fuck.

I'm the present and the future. He's happy with me. He's fulfilled with me. He actually wants to be alive with me. So stay the fuck away from him or I will make you. His D is too precious to get near your diseased cavities.
>>
File: Sf1VtDb.jpg (14 KB, 500x314) Image search: [Google]
Sf1VtDb.jpg
14 KB, 500x314
So this is what I've been waiting for, huh? I don't want to admit it, but I'm falling out of love with you. I thought things would be different once I moved to your city, but I feel like you don't even want to see me. You sit there and disrespect me by telling me you still have feelings for a girl who doesn't want you - and you know this... you know this and you still chase her. I can't swallow my pride anymore, I'm not happy in this relationship. You're just not worth it. The romance is gone. The passion is gone. You find excuses not to see me. You don't say you love me back anymore. You haven't communicated to me at all about how you're feeling. I can't put up with your shit anymore. I refuse to.

There's another man who would give anything just to see me smile... and you can't even take an hour out of your day to spend some time with me. He's the man you promised me you'd be. And where are we now? You're out crushing on her, and I'm here turning him down time and time again, seemingly for no good reason. I literally can't even give him a reason anymore. For the longest time I refused to acknowledge feelings for him. But now that you're playing this game, yeah, I CAN see myself being with him. I need to grow the fuck up and realize that you're only ever going to bring me pain. You have some growing up to do as well.
>>
>>17181954
I would like to fwd this to C, M, & J
>>
God i wish we were real, because i'd honestly want to marry you. You're a dick and i fucking hate you. But i keep believing you and forcing myself to forget about it but honestly i just can't fucking do this anymore. You're fucking killing me, ugh how can i be so attached to you, you make me so happy sometimes and i love you so much. I'm pathetic. But i have a feeling i'll never love anyone like i love you. I want you and only you.

You have a girlfriend. I keep avoiding it and i keep wanting to believe your lies. I keep believing your love. Have a good fucking life with her, i hope karma gives you exactly what you deserve.

I'm going to find someone who really loves me and wants me and only me.

I'm done being your pathetic teenage sidehoe who's pathetically in love with you. I can't keep avoiding the truth, i've been trying to force myself to believe you and forget the truth because you can make me happy, you're my best friend, i want you to myself so much. I still don't understand how you did this to me. Bye i'll miss you and probably still love you and want you in months and years to come but i gotta stop now before i'm completely destroyed by you.
>>
>>17186297
pls stop while you're ahead. oh god. just swallow the truth. you sound almost like me, minus the sidehoe and girlfriend part. save yourself from pain, there will be better people.
>>
Her mexican pussy can't be that great since you want me so much too. Try making a fucking decision who you want. I would be your wife forever, would she?
>>
>>17186315
I think I'm gonna stop it with him tomorrow.
>>
>>17186323
Good luck.
>>
>>17186043
You're lazy and selfish
>>
M,
I will always choose you.
It doesn't matter how good the other options are, in my eyes you'll always be the one.
I love you.
M
>>
D,
So I want to talk to you, but the problem is that I have no idea whether you want to talk to me. I've resolved to try to learn a bit more about people so i can figure this out. Yes, i'm still confused about it even after those 10 or so conversations (you tried twice as hard as anyone else so far before giving up). I can't tell the difference between pity and friendly interest yet.

If you're instead romantically interested in me, then i'm deeply sorry. It's strange to think a girl like you could want a guy like me, but even my self-hating subconscious has to resort to "she has a boyfriend" to otherwise explain Monday's events (an assumption for which it has no evidence and I thus cannot agree with). From what i've heard, it's not particularly fun for a girl to go months without a word from their crush, so I feel terrible at the prospect that I may have put you through that.

Either way, i'll try to text you tomorrow. Wasn't planning to do it after an all-nighter then several rescheduled-to-friday-morning classes and an exam, but i know by now that that shit doesn't really affect me. In fact, i kind of enjoy it. Gives me an excuse to be so absent-minded, lol. Talk to you soon?
M.
>>
>>17186422
I know but I'm really trying. I don't know how I'm selfish but I'll fix that too. Plz help me fix myself?
>>
I know you're dating other girls. You should not post this on 9chat.
Good job if you wanted to revenge it's successfull.
>>
>>17186632
Good. go make me a sammich
>>
>>17186579
Thought you were my M at first, but you are a guy, so that's not the case.
>>
>>17184171
Initials?
>>
>>17186041
Eh this obviously isn't the person I was writing to.
I always tried my best.
>>
B,

It's not going to happen between us. We had our chance but you blew it when you broke up with me. Now you're married to a guy you don't really love and you're clawing at me to try to rescue you from him, but I'm not going to extend my hand. One day you'll tell him the truth and you'll leave and follow your own path, but I won't be there to wait for you. Maybe we had fun, but you are nothing like the person I loved in high school. Have a nice life.

J
>>
I know I have a good life. I have a place to live, food every day, studying, doing sport. but my flat is empty as I'm, food that eat gives me energy to live, but I'm not sure if I want to, studying prepares me for the future I'm not looking forward to, and I'm fucking terrible in sport I'm doing. I don't have a proper reason to live, but I don't have a reason to die either. I'm stuck. I should get a fucking Oscar cause I act like nothing's wrong while I'm burning inside. so when I'll finally find guts to kill myself, you'll know why. and yeah I'm also gay... so finding a love is like finding a 15+ person in minecraft community..
>>
Dear A,
We had a good run. But now I see you're dating a whale.

B
>>
To E,

You went from really friendly to cold.

Maybe I came off as weird, but none of that was intentional.

I wish I could have gotten my hat back at least.

To R,

I would talk to you but a combination of geography and my inability to handle others' mental illness prevents that.

To M.

I just want you and I wish we could've had a chance to talk and that I was more outgoing.

To K and G,

lol, I'm finally over both of you and it feels good. Nothing personal at this point, but the unhealthy thoughts I have of you two are gone and at least I have that.

To S and buzz cut girl,

Same as M but less strong. I just think you're both attractive and wish we had a chance to talk.

Fuck, I have issues
D
>>
Everyone in this thread,

You all keep writing letters to people named B and my dumb ass keeps reading them to see if they're directed towards me. Of course the chances are impossible but I'm still like "oh hey this one begins with B let me check it out." Stop doing this to me

fucking B
>>
I hate reading posts that are obviously bullshit
>>
Dear A, you B, C, D and E have finally done it this time. F, G, H, I, J and K don't know why, L, M, P, Q, R, S and T agree and U, V, W, X and Y do too, from Z
>>
>>17186837
Dear z,

stay mad

â–²
>>
>>17186825
As an M I know that feel. I could just put down "Matt" anyway, it's not like anyone could do anything with it.
Such a common name in some places that i stopped turning around when people yelled it ("HEY MATT!"), it was never directed at me.

I do wonder if the person I keep writing to might read this shit though. She's the first chick i've met beyond high school who might actually browse 4chan on a regular basis.
>>
J,
You have something up your sleeve. I can smell it (getting off the elevator).

C,
You better be grovelling at my feet the next time we interact. Any other interaction will be disregarded. You don't deserve shit until you fully and sincerely atone. The biggest problem with that last part is I don't know when you're being sincere. I don't know because of past precedents.

L,
Hey you're really fucking cute, and kind. I hope you keep your life on track and continue to do what you need to do. Too bad you don't have your own place...

A,
Just want to let you know that it's weird how you switch "sides" depending on who is giving you attention. Or maybe you're doing it to try and make me jealous. If it is the ladder, then just know it does nothing but disgust me; it won't make me want you. I think you over-estimated how much I feel for you.

B,
Fuck off, you twisted fucking weirdo. You're creating problems.

A,
Keep up the good work, you'll go far with your current determination.

Car,
please malfunction while I'm driving at a high rate of speed. let there only be one casualty. And that would be me.
>>
Dear c

I love you. A bit too much for what's considered healthy. You are sorta my new drive- to keep working hard so one day I could hug you. But ever since that moment... I've been so messed up. I think you broke me, and you made me weak. You made me feel so ecstatic and happy, but at the same time without you, you make me feel worthless and like shit. My once denied low self esteem crept back while I was with you and now that you're slowly getting further away, I'm beating myself up and developing a paranoia of everyone leaving me. Please. Please please please understand this isn't some cute game of your boyfriend being clingy. This is me genuinely hurting because I'm tearing myself up for not being good enough. I miss the old days, I'm sure you too. And I'm trying to make it like the old times, texting you every morning and telling you good morning /night and. Please, I don't know what I am without you now, and it's unhealthy. You're making me feel like you don't love me, and honestly I can't blame you. There goes my self worth ahaah. I love you so much. Please text me more often,.. .our roles have reversed.
I love you so much.

lovingly,
A
>>
Them,

go the fuck awayyyyyyyyyyy
>>
>>17187497
initials?
>>
>>17187466
Umm what's c's last initial?
>>
>>17187501
T
>>
Dear D,

I wish I knew where it all went wrong. The last time we saw each other in person, we were the happiest we had ever been. I never saw myself skydiving but with you jumping too made me feel at ease. I remember landing first and watching you come down. I remember watching you from a distance jumping and beaming from ear to ear screaming about how awesome that was. For once, I had felt like our friendship was going great. I felt like I had done something right. I remember talking about the the whole way home. We made plans for the next week....

you didn't show. you wouldn't talk or speak to me. you were quiet for months.

We started talking at the beginning of the year. This time you reached out to me. I let things be. We text and make plans all the time but you never follow through. Where did it all go wrong? What changed? Is it something I did? Did you find a better friend and just want to discard me without so much as a goodbye? Having any answer would be nice. You said it meant a lot that I remembered your birthday. You said the card I sent and the message inside made your day. I don't know if you meant it or if its what you think I wanted to hear.

I leave for my trip on the 6th. I will be gone all summer. I wish I could see you in person just once before I go. I don't know why our once great friendship has fallen to nothing more than a few texts. I wish I knew. You were one of the best friends I ever had. I mean it when I say if you ever need me, I am just a phone call away. I would have moved mountains for you. You are worth it.
>>
>>17186803

I am an E. My friend is a D. What state are you from? I don't seem like the E you are talking about but the D i know has a lot of issues.
>>
A,

You are one of the best things that has happened to me. I know that you only see us as friends, but it is obviously more than that. You actually care about my well being and actually go out of your way to have lunch or dinner with me. I know that you don't want to start anything with anyone, but dude we have done a lot together and we are going to meet up after you are finished with one of your jobs. I love you for that and wouldn't want it from any other.
I want to be with you more but I don't really see it happening in the future. All I am asking is to get an actual chance at this, please. I just asking for a shot at this. I don't think I am like the other(s) you have been with, or at least from what you have told me about them. I'm not going to write corny shit about the way you look, because that is not why I obsess, no, you actually have a great personality and mind. I mean anyone can fuck a pretty thing, but what about the before and after? What is the point without a person to talk to.
I just hope since you have graduated and I am considering droping out, you won't look down on me. I just want to be there with you where you go. So again, please, let me take a shot. I love you.
I hope this makes sense.
-A
>>
V,
I'm sorry. I thought I could hold on, but with every passing day Im beginning to think that I will snap. I bowed to help you, but I'm just thinking that one day I will not be able to keep doing that. I will not be good enough. Hell, maybe I'm not what you need by your side.

I apologize in advance for anything I might do if I snap. I don't think this is your fault. You had it hard and maybe you can't help it, but the constant agressiveness and negativity is fucking me up. I feel like Im constantly walking over eggshells.

Everyday I find myself emotionally drained and unable to do anything else after dealing with you and the shit keeps pilling up.

I'm really sorry about everything. This wasn't suppoused to turn out this way.
>>
You were right when you said you didn't deserve me. I wish I would've realized sooner.
>>
Hauntingly beautiful yet hopelessly lost in this desolate world. I hope you're okay out there.
>>
T
I'm doing both the things that I said I'd stop doing, and that makes me feel ashamed. I miss you.
>>
>>17187678
You have recognized the problems. Next step is to take time to fix it.
>>
Do you love me? I love you
>>
Dear J
I see you often but still missing you dearly. You can use your phone now, so I occasionally get messages which make my entire day better. I wish I had something more to say to you just so I could get a reply. I miss your real voice, this raspy quiet one I've become used to just isn't the same. I find myself watching the same video of you playing with my son over and over just to hear your voice and laugh and see your real smile again. The good news is you seem so much more rested than before, you don't make the same exhausted raise of the eyebrows that you always used to mid conversation. You are so alert and seem content, just lonely. When the doctor told you the other day it could be 2 years until your back heals, I saw the way your face fell. I thought you would cry, you were so heartbroken. I keep dreaming that I wake up on the Thursday night, after having fallen asleep watching netflix on the couch together, and I tell you not to go to work the next day. And I can save you. But of course it's already done now, you can never go back to how you were before. Your life will never be the same. There's a chance you won't heal, that you'll get early arthritis, an addiction to the pain meds, anything. I'll still be here for you, always. You moved hospitals, so much further away but I will always try to visit. I crave your presence. And the way you stare into my eyes even when you're talking to somebody else. Always drawn back to me. The same way I feel about you. I think you are quite disappointeded by the scars on your head and face but I think they'll heal well and be quite sexy. If it's even possible for me to be more attracted to you. My body has this crazy need to kiss you. Of course I never would but I crave the feeling of it. I can only dream
>>
>>17184134
Oh god, I'm an R and have a situation with an A.

Please come back. If you are who, I think you are.
>>
File: Fat-guy-gymnastics-backflips.gif (2 MB, 249x243) Image search: [Google]
Fat-guy-gymnastics-backflips.gif
2 MB, 249x243
Dear J,

dont be held back just cuz yer fat. You could backflip yer way through shit if you learned to. Dont let that fucking fat let u down m8, for all we know, you could be a mafia boss and scare the shit out of everyone
>>
P
Stop wasting your time trying to catch my attention, i dont like you and you will get hurt if you keep trying. I'm a bad person and tend to hurt people because I've been betrayed a lot of times in my life. Being an asshole is my vengeance against the life, and I will be mean to you if you don't stop soon.
>>
C,
I'm not sure how to process everything you've told me. From telling me you're a loner, perplexing over the idea of falling in love but hating the same person two months later (though, of course, you weren't talking about me), followed by a quick segue telling me you spent days thinking you didn't even like me, yet somehow serendipitously realized you still love me, then expressing suicidal feelings over this ridiculously solitary and stressful endeavor you've undertaken with decidedly little support; you've made it clear to me you don't know how to be happy. Which is fine, neither do I. It doesn't make you a monster to feel melancholy about life, any or all aspects of such. In fact, it makes you more human, more self-aware in ways those with weaker dispositions can't face.

All I want is to be there for you, which may not be possible. I'm accepting that I may have fucked up falling in love with you, and the idea that I can only want is abhorrent to me. Wanting you, wanting to know why you feel these ways, wanting to do anything on earth, or to do nothing at all just to see you happy may bring me to be someone I hate. The facts are these: you are depressed (nothing new) your obsessions exist in phases, you push people away (more than just me I'm sure, sometimes without a second glance), and you hate these qualities whether you care to admit them or not. You also embrace them, making them your defining qualities because it is the only way you know how to continue living; without them you wouldn't function.

Not only are you wrong for this, but you are vainly ignoring aspects of your life that truly matter. You are a beautiful human being; intelligent, hilarious, loving, kinder and so much fucking better than you believe yourself to be. While you won't be able to acknowledge what I've just said (if only due to a disdain for cliches), it is all inalienably true.
>>
continued,
Ive already come to terms that this fucked up, idiotically vain person I'm truly and hopelessly in love with is every bit of what I want in a counterpart. You might really hate me, but I have no choice but to be stuck wishing I had the energy or fight enough for you to know how perfect you are. I think you may have already closed me out, and I'm not sure how much effort I can allow myself trying to make things better. I always thought if I loved someone this much there wouldn't be any doubt from either of us. Momentary maybe, but not like this.

I've overstayed my welcome, but not just with you. I don't want to know how to hate. I never have. I'm becoming a shell of a person and my own naivety has led me here. You are a stepping stone, a figurehead, put into my life to show me how I may not be built to feel even content. I've been wrong before, I just wanted more. Not from you, you've played your part. I barely care to try anymore, mostly because of your disappointingly brash, but undeniable indifference.

You're glazed eyes after your head on my shoulder weep, staring so impenetrably empty at the ceiling, while you repeated you didn't need anyone, and that you just want it to be over; those eyes will always haunt me. Torturously beautiful, they're all I can see.

I feel shame, guilt and anger. I may even want the same for you, not a vindicating sentiment, but maybe for some sort of fucked up liberation of your own.
>>
Clitoris
Nipples
Toes
Fingers
Tongue

I will suck on any of these, if you just let me. Don't believe me? Come find out.
>>
>>17187652
I know that feel anon.
>>
>>17182375

#notyouremotionaltampon
>>
C

We talked on the phone for almost two hours last night. I miss you so much and I like you even more. I swear every time you come into my life, our timing is off. I have such a hard time expressing my feelings. I can only hope, after all this time, that you like me too.

M
>>
dear 17 year old me
just because you work hard, get into your dream school and achieve all those things doesn't mean you won't still feel absolutely and utterly alone 2 years later. you should have killed yourself the moment you got in because you were at the brink of your potential. let me tell you something. in just two years your two bestest friends will grow to resent you and you won't even know it. you'll support one through her depression and have all contact be cut off, just for her to tell you she never trusted you or felt comfortable with you. the other one thinks you're selfish. you will never find any other friends who you will feel comfortable to be that vulnerable again. your parents will start fighting and blame all their financial issues on you. you won't have any real friends any more, just fake schoolmates who want to secretly see you fail. business school is hell. you're never going to be happy. you should have killed yourself at your prime. people will continue to disappoint you. most of all: you will be your own biggest disappointment.
do it soon, before it gets worse.
>>
K and J
fuck you passive aggressive friends. if you have something to say, why didn't you fucking say it? i swear to god, people who act and try to act "nice" and self sacrificial are a million times worse than those who are blunt and straightforwardly self serving. you hurt me so fucking much. i hope you two are happy but the saddest fucking part is knowing that all three of us are miserable deep inside. i hate you guys. you hurt me so bad.
>>
>>17187947
#butthebleedingwontstop
>>
>>17187947
#sociopathsmatter
>>
I feel so sad because you've already forgotten me
>>
At the moment I feel like all our relationship was not worth
>>
E,

Snow. Tonkohouse. A near-empty theater. Your scarves. The smell of your bed. The bright green of your eyes. Drawing with you. Holding me in your arms.

I'll never forget Colorado. I'm sorry we can't be friends anymore. I just want our scars to heal.
>>
M,
https://youtu.be/Wmc8bQoL-J0

E
>>
Sorry for delaying by a week.
But, next week I'll blow your mind.
And your dick?
>>
I definitely shouldn't fuck you the night before a game but if you text me I don't know if I'll be able to resist
>>
>>17188362
initials?
>>
VAS TE FAIRE ENCULE ELI SALE PUTE JVEUX QUE TU MEURS
>>
>>17183201
You insist I'm crazy, selfish and generally a worthless piece of shit. You never tried to be my friend, while insisting I conform to your rules to preserve your version of friendship. You pushed me away for the last time. I don't have the energy for two of us any more. We've known each other for a while now, the defining aspect of this relationship was you pushed me away every single time someone new was around to stroke your ego, only for you to return once you'd fucked up.
My true friends don't use me for their own convenience, they are kind and generous, just like how I treated you many times. They ask me how I am, they care about my well-being. I'm trying to recall any instances were you asked me how I was, if I needed anything, or indeed said something nice.
You are spiteful, self-centred and totally in love with yourself. You don't deserve people who are better than you, at least not until you try and achieve something in your life.
I'm not angry, nor will I seek revenge or repayment, I'm just sad that you are so shallow. To be honest, I would rather be alone that have to censor who I am, how I got here and were I'm going just to please you.
The bitter aftertaste remains with me. A quick look at your picture brings back happy memories, which are then quickly replaced with the underlying truth. You played a long game of deceit and fallacy in order to provide a depth of character that was purely illusory.
I was excited for this summer, for all the trips to the coast, camping in the mountains, and getting drunk by a fire. None of that is going to happen now, purely because you never tried. The old routine of taking people for granted, while positioning yourself as a bastion of intellectual and moral superiority is tired and pointless.

Perhaps someday in the distant future you will learn that kindness and love are much more fulfilling than the anger and hatred that motivates you now.
For me, for now, I'm done. I don't care any longer.
>>
I can't wait to see you.
This is... bad. Very bad.
Oh well.
>>
Dear short chubby foreign-speaking woman in business attire,
Your outfit was classy and it was a pleasure to walk behind you, however the fishnet stockings looked unbelievably slutty. I'm genuinely confused as to what image you wanted to project to the world. If your intention was to spark a lustful twitch in my cock even though I did not find the rest of you attractive in any way then you succeeded.
I hope that you have a lover who attends to your needs, whatever they may be, and I wish you well.
Yours sincerely,
Just some random guy.
>>
Dear E

You know, it's funny. Every time I sit down and listen to your qualms- whether it be from asking for advice, talking about your boyfriend, or rants on politics and how you feel comfortable telling me all about how you masturbate- I'm actively receptive. Despite being mildly uncomfortable when you bring up subjects that usually shouldn't be made around a taken lesbian.

You're funny. Honestly, you were, but now I say it sarcastically because DAMN. Maybe mentioning that communism should be a thing in the U.S shouldn't be your go to with a straight face. But you know what irks me the most? Despite being the quieter one in our conversations, after I'm done listening to you speak on and on - missing meeting up with other friends in the process- you flat out ignore me when I talk.

Not, oh, you weren't making eye contact sort of thing. You literally start a project when I go in to state my two cents, end up saying you'll catch up with me later as I'm trying to explain what's been bothering me after you halfheartedly asked, without so much as an apology. Don't make those fucking faces of disapproval like you always do. How is it that I talk about my girlfriend and you wince, despite being a literal slave to the LGBT community, but you don't think twice about telling me about your putrid cunt?

All I'm asking for is a shred of visible effort.
And for fuck's sake, get that superiority complex checked out.

-O
>>
>>17188477
what happened?
>>
I miss you like crazy C.
Will we ever be together?
>>
>>17187686
I love you too
>>
>>17184289
please don't.
>>
This is what I come home to? Well, fuck you. Another step towards being done.
I just wish the steps were not so painful to take.
>>
>>17181954
Are you me, anon?
>>
>>17187736
Message me R.
>>
>>17186442
Last initials?
>>
>>17184289
I hope to god that you are not the M I know, who happens to be close friends with an R.

If you are, message me.

D
>>
>>17183206
Love and hate are the same thing, the difference depends on which way you turn the dial
>>
Dear assholes,

If you're going to be at an indoor concert, don't wear a fucking widebrim hat. Actually, why dont we all just leave the hats at home if we're going to be indoors. Sensible, no?

On a related note, if you're fucking 6 feet tall, don't shove your way to the front with all your tall ass friends. Fuck you.
>>
>>17189601
This is the dumbest shit I have ever read.

You gonna take a black and white picture of yourself holding a katana, slightly tilted fedora, and pedo-grin on your face with your super deep quote "Love and hate are the same thing, the difference depends on which way you turn the dial" - ME in victorian font?
>>
>>17189674
Wow, that's your take on my statement? I feel really sorry for you. But thanks for your immediate response, mush appreciated :D
>>
>>17189674
Also , Not everyone who has opinions that you don't understand, are pedo-grinning fedora wearers. Calm down, Senpai
>>
>>17188993

There's nothing to miss because you never loved me!
>>
>>17189754
>>17189746
>opinions that you don't understand,
huehuehue.

Says the dumb fuck that puts love->hate on a flat progressive scale.

How old are you? 16?
>>
>>17189760
Who said I haven't fallen for you hard? Do you love me? I think deep down you do.

Wish this was actually you.
>>
>>17189801
Listen what anon means is that they are two sides of the same coin.

Love brings attachment and so does equally hate.

The only way to rid your thoughts of that person is indifference.

That is true freedom. Rise up against simple duality.
>>
>>17189804

If your name begins with an O, P or H perhaps. One of these initials is right.
>>
don't text me anymore, I won't reply
>>
>>17189845
You've not replied in for-fucking-ever, but I'm still going to keep texting you and writing to you because I'm obsessed.
I see you everywhere. I can't stop thinking about you. I am disappointed by the company I keep because they are not you.

Check your messages.
>>
>>17189859
Obsessed?
>>
I am sad because I am home again, but you are not here. She isn't you. She never will be.
>>
>>17189862
Ob-fucking-sessed.
>>
B was always better than you ever were. The fact you abuse me for that is sick though. Someday I'll be riding B again whilst moaning his name and your grubby lazy hands that dirtied my body will have long left, I will have shedded that skin and I once more will have found my other half, even if right now he is so far from home.

Even if he is so far away right now, he will aways be my true home. But you never tried to even make me feel even remotely comfortable in yours to begin with. You just took me for granted and spat in my face.

You'll cry and cum all over yourself alone and you'll choke on your regrets. I'll be choking from happiness of finally being rid of your abuse.
>>
>>17189801
I'm. Not putting it on a flat progressive scale, shit lord. It was my personal opinion(which you'll never understand) and I hope you keep your own dumb ideas , you are swine so no pearls for you
>>
>>17189842
No sorry any other letters perhaps?
>>
>>17189924
>dial
>0 on one end, 10 on the other
>durrrr not flat progressive scale

That's literally what you said you stupid fuck.

>mah opinion
It's a stupid opinion and stupid to say. Because you're a dumb fuck.
>>
>>17189577
For MG, by MS.
>>
Dear R

I was stupid back in college. I was new to a lot of things and didn't know how to handle certain aspects of our relationship. It's only now in the future I realize I was wrong about certain aspects of myself. If I were to do things differently now I would not discourage the ass play. My biggest regret is avoiding your advances of pegging.
>>
>>17189937
Yeah? Why's it dumb? Go ahead and tell me
>>
>>17189620
>Babby thinks they get special privileges because they're short.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAH, seriously though; get fucked.You're the part of the entitled crowd I really wish would stay home. Show up early and stay there, or don't complain when you can't see when you show up to only see the headlining performer/band.
>>
>>17179782
Dear K,

Dude. I wanted that turkey. I was saving it there to make turkey jerky. I'm going to kick your kid in the chest for this.

-B
>>
I'm not interested in what you have to say. I don't want you to hold me anymore. In my most private fantastic imaginings I have already replaced you.
>>
>>17187678
Your initial?
>>
>>17187797
initials?
>>
You were dumped by the bitch you choose to replace me? Good.
>>
Dear V,

I hate that I still think about you sometimes.
>>
Dear J,

First, let me say that I definitely love you as a friend. You've had my back completely since high school and you're definitely my best friend from high school. We bonded a lot, from hanging with "The Bros" to dealing together in community college. That was the worst time for me, in my second semester of community college. You were there for me, and I deeply appreciate it. We were one hell of a duo in that time.I like you in a romantic way, like a lot. I wouldn't say I love you romantically, but maybe I do. I definitely idolize you as the ideal girl to be with: slim figure, dat ass (if you read this you would get it), Latina girl, small tits, eccentrically cute (read: beautiful) face, and, of course, a killer business sense. There's a song that goes: "But who am I, but a reflection of you and I?", and that's how I feel about you, specifically in community college. Back in high school I set you up with my two friends (of course at different times,) J and C, to protect and watch over you, and also treat you well. Part of me wishes I was just upfront with you on my feelings, but then again maybe somethings happen for a reason. Once I get in shape, and become at least a bit more happy with myself, I'll bring this all up to you, but until then I'll continue to work on myself. I hope to find a woman like you, if not you, that I can carry on in the business with. If not, I have complete confidence that we can both be cool if my proposition is rejected. Keep it cool and don't take any shit, J. Soon we'll be literal partners in crime again with some great product. I love you incredibly, and you are easily one of my best friends.

Til then with love, G
>>
Dear A
Your excuses are lame, and the worst thing you did is not getting with one of my bestfriends, that one's on her. But to just cut all contact with me the way you did was disgusting, we both know there was more to everything than fun. I missed you a lot, but thankfully I don't anymore. It's not okay that you have to show up to every single party I go to though, just because my friend is there. You could've had basically 3 billion people from the rest of the entire fucking universe, but you had to choose her. Fuck you. You can't just act like a douchebag and tell yourself it's okay because "that's the way you are", legit. Fuck you.

Thanks for nada
>>
If facinated with pregnancy. I want to knock a girl up so bad, watch her belly grow, watch her body change, see her produce breast milk.
I want to be there when she gives birth and lovingly raises my child as i knock her up again, and again.
I want to cuddle with her as the baby kicks and take care of her while she's tender and gestating.
I want to cook for her and take care of her nutritional needs. She's my baby factory, milk tank, and love animal.
I want to breed her non stop and have so many children with her that we wont have anywhere left to put them.
I want her to be wide hipped, have long hair, and blue eyes to compliment mine.
>>
File: 1464231181751.jpg (272 KB, 853x1280) Image search: [Google]
1464231181751.jpg
272 KB, 853x1280
>>17190184
Forgot pic
>>
>>17189942
>love and hate are the same thing
Because they aren't you stupid fuck. In fact they are so not the same thing saying "love" on a progressive scale, like say, "1- like someone to 10 - super love someone" would be just as retarded.

Saying it's on a "dial" is saying "1-hate 3-dislike 5-neutral 7-like 10-love" when that's just not how emotions work. Each emotion is it's separate concept. You can love a friend. You can love sibling. You can love your parents. You can love your partner. You can love macaroni and cheese.

You can't quantify it with a retarded dial, or graduations. It doesn't even work as an over simplification and just shows you completely unable to use critical or creative thinking.

You might as well say "energy and matter are the same thing, just depends on which way you turn the dial." You would just leave people scratching their heads thinking "How the fuck does that make any sense at all?"
>>
K,

You have beaten me completely, first by your own actions, and then through your son's, and what have you left for me here?

How? How could you die like that? How, K? I'll never have the chance to prove my strength against you! You died without fear.. what does that make of me?

I am no warrior, and I will never fight again.
>>
>>17184465
lovely message. D?
>>
>>17190258
Not that D, but another one, BUT it is not to dissimilar from my situation.

Maybe by some slim shot are you an M?
>>
dear b

if you get this. WHERES MY FUCKING MONEY! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO PAY ME BACK 2 WEEKS AGO. IF I DON'T GET MY FUCKING MONEY. I WILL FIND YOU. KILL YOU. CHOP YOUR DICK OFF AND FEED IT TO YOUR FAMILY

from your best friend e
>>
>>17187686
I do
>>
I learned that sometimes people love other people even though they don't make each other happy, it tears my fucking soul apart to know I'd rather die than not be with the one to make each other happy
>>
>>17190263
are you a D, writing to an M?

not an M, sorry
>>
Dear M
You should`ve killed me back then, it would be better for us both
>>
>>17190330
Eh, was worth a shot.
>>
I hope you find what you are looking for. It is with many tears and regret I let you go to get what you need, good luck.

I've not been able to find happiness without you, even though you said I was happy without you, you were wrong

goodbye love
>>
J,

You drive me insane. I helped you. I don't regret it. I let the closeness created from your opening up to me drive me to do something I do regret. Now you're insufferably weird and I can hardly stand to be in the same room. I am never going to want to date you. You message me constantly about your dates. I roll my eyes at all of them though I never respond. The last time I was straight up with you, you couldn't take it. Now I'm stuck tolerating your sad whining because I made a huge mistake. Fuck.
>>
R
I love you more than anything else in this world. I cannot stand to be apart from you, please give me a chance. As officials wait with news creating more work for us, I don't mind. Who else is going to do it? After the funny memories we have, your revelations of unfulfilled desires, I cannot simply forget and walk away from the situation no matter how defensive and stubborn you are, because I know we're two of a kind you and I. Witty and endearing. There are many pointless distractions to bore your troubled heart, but I shall remain the light that guides your way through the tunnel of ambiguity. There were many rules that keep us apart, conventions that try to separate us. I will share my place there with you. Of all the fools I've known, there are many and none so able to draw you in. The absurdities we have seen are no match for the destructions we have defeated, and the family values we have come to embrace. You are too gentle and beautiful for words. As you raise your arm to mine, and beam, I feel your satisfaction. I want to take you dancing where no-one dares, and make you mine forever
>>
>>17190339
I love you anon
>>
>>17190414
What kind of chance are you looking for?
>>
You make me happy. Not from the internet, a book, series, song, show, film, class or fantasy world

When we're together -
Really happy
>>
A

I honestly would've liked to get to know you a bit better. I'm not sure if there's animosity or bitterness on your end, but I assure you there isn't on mine. Not anymore at least. I'm here if you ever want to talk. Take care.

-C
>>
I care about you. I made that clear. I like you. I made that clear too. I don't know how else to let you know, but you should remember that you are not completely alone.. I'm right here.
>>
>>17190414
I know this is not for me, but I wish she felt that way. I don't know if she does or not. I just want to know how she's doing, or how she feels so I can just move on.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.