[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me out /adv/ I've been going out with this girl, and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: NLbAJpu.jpg (42 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
NLbAJpu.jpg
42 KB, 720x720
Help me out /adv/

I've been going out with this girl, and I actually like her. I've gone out on dates before, don't get me wrong, wanted to like some of them but just wasn't feeling it.

Problem is she's really not over her ex, and has some real issues. I knew since I first met her, but she broke down crying to me for a few hours in bed, saying she still has a lotta feelings for him and didn't want me to get hurt if she kills herself because she doesn't care about anything anymore.

Date was nice after that, we were sweet and cute and she said she cared about me when I dropped her off. Next morning I took a long walk, because I feel she's not ready and I feel like I'm taking advantage of the situation. I called her, and she gave me the "can't be more than friends right now" before I got to say anything.

I said I couldn't handle being friends, but if she ever needed someone to talk to, I'm available, and to hit me up if she ever wanted to try again. I plan on checking in on her in a month or so and trying again then.

I guess what I'm asking is if this is the best course of action, if I want a real, healthy, relationship with this girl. Friends said it sounds like self sabotage, that I should "just be friends" until something happens.

Appreciate any thoughts :)
>>
Just really confused. Was really nice, she kissed me first, she was very sweet and begged to see me, met her parents and everything.

But her boyfriend of 2.5 years broke up with her just under two months ago, and he was her first.

Trying to figure out if I made a mistake in telling her goodbye for now, if I was just a rebound, or if there's any potential in the future.
>>
:(
>>
I think you handled it ok and were right to not get involved with the load of crazy she's dealing with right now. That being said, don't hold out for her and stop looking for other girls. This girl sounds fairly off balance and personally I wouldn't ever be involved with someone who was playing the suicide card like that.

I'd drop her completely. But if you really want something with this girl, don't do the friend thing, but maybe just say hey and see how she's doing every few months. Still keep looking for other girls though. This one sounds like a pain in the ass.
>>
>>17177559
I'd want to kill myself too if I was stupid enough to take a picture like that and ever think it was cool.
>>
>>17177773
Yea that's the plan, check in every so often. I know it's a bad idea to like her too; it's probably because I've been diagnosed with bipolar in the past and had issues.

Not holding off either, I'm back hunting up tinder dates so no worries there. The input is very much appreciated.

>>17177783
I'm pretty sure that's a dude from the Broken Lizard group (Super Troopers, Club Dread, Beerfest). I guess I have no right to stop you from being an edgy faggot though if that's what you want. Different strokes for different folks.
>>
What does she have OP? Crazy girls can be alright but you don't want to go too crazy
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.