[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How should I deal with this? Curiosity gets the better of me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 659x439) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 659x439
How should I deal with this? Curiosity gets the better of me and I look through my gfs phone. She's been texting her sister about this cute guy delivering mail to her work and this "gorgeous" guy in her friends bridal party. I don't think she's cheated on me but it makes me feel really shitty. How do I bring it up without sounding like a creep
>>
>>17174661
Start by stop doing creepy things.
>>
She is allowed to find other people attractive, even when within a relationship. So are you. You don't magically stop finding other peopel attractive when you enter a relationship.

The root of this problem isn't that. It stems from your insecurity, and possibly a lack of trust. Her finding other people attractive does not negate your attractiveness, either. Just because you a variety of foods doesn't mean that your favorite isn't still your favorite. She is with you right now. She wouldn't be if she didn't like you. Be confident in that, and in yourself. You have already won, you don't have to defend your title.

Getting all riled up about this won't stop her from finding other people attractive. Nobody can just turn that part of themselves off. The only thing that getting upset about this will accomplish is showing that you're being insecure and possessive. And the more restrictive you are with someone, the unhappier they will be.

So instead of flipping out at her, work on yourself. Accept that you have to trust her to not cheat on you. And if she does, she's an asshole and it;s not your fault and you don't want to be with her anyways. Be confident in your value as a person, be confident in the strength of your relationship. If you feel your relationship or your self worth are not strong, improve those. Do stuff that makes you feel good about them.
>>
you cheat on her
>>
Don't. If you make a big deal about her giggling about boys with her sister, you'll sound like a pathetic, insecure faggot. Like you've never talked with friends about hot girls before.

Grow a pair and don't go sneaking into her phone again.
>>
>>17174661
Curiosity =/= insecurity

Humans fantasize about everything, but for most of us that fantasizing is just that. Sure she may find some guy attractive and think about what ifs, but the fact is that she chose to be with you.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.