[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HORSECOCK CYOA as the file name says, so I'm going to be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /aco/ - Adult Cartoons

Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 28
File: r cover 3.1.png (797 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
r cover 3.1.png
797 KB, 1000x1500
HORSECOCK CYOA as the file name says, so I'm going to be drawing/writing out scenarios, while you tell me which direction it goes.

You are Rebecca Mathews, a 22 year self employed woman living in an apartment in Placeville! Your hobbies include playing vidya games, watching boring sitcoms, and jacking off your huge horsecock. You're currently pretty horny, what do?

Go see what your boyfriend is doing.
Go next door to the slightly insane mad scientist chick.
Go for a walk around town.
>>
File: 14589893910530.jpg (128 KB, 689x1374) Image search: [Google]
14589893910530.jpg
128 KB, 689x1374
bumping with pr0ns
>>
>>644625
>Go see what your boyfriend is doing.
>>
How big is that horsecock
>>
>>644656
like a foot
>>
>>644625
Option 2.
>>
>>644654
drawing that, honestly i usually just go with the first one.
>>
>>644683
OK, that's fair.
>>
File: r tv.png (125 KB, 1000x700) Image search: [Google]
r tv.png
125 KB, 1000x700
>>644654
(drawing usually takes me about 20 min.)
You walk into your living room, to the site of your boyfriend passed out on the couch. Snoring loudly, you could wake him up and maybe fool around or do something else.

Wake boyfriend up.
Wake boyfriend up. (with the D, anon choice possibly)
go do something else.
>>
>>644711
Wake him up by shoving your butt in his face.
>>
File: r ass.png (85 KB, 1000x700) Image search: [Google]
r ass.png
85 KB, 1000x700
>>644714
You naturally decide to wake him up with his favorite part of your body, your shapely ass, maneuvering you body into position, you shove your bum onto his face, causing him to wake up and yell out of surprise, causing you also to fall off of him. He's asking what you were thinking, while also supporting a boner. What do?

Shut him up by giving him a bj.
Tell him to give you a bj.
Anon choice (because i'm not that creative.)
>>
>>644740
Do some foreplay. Thighfuck him with the big horsecock or get a buttjob from him.

She's in control, right?
>>
>>644751
eh she's more of a submissive person. Also what do you mean by thigh fuck.
>>
>>644756
>>
>>644762
mmmmk, I'ma get to work on that now.
>>
File: r thigh f 2.png (100 KB, 1000x700) Image search: [Google]
r thigh f 2.png
100 KB, 1000x700
>>644751
Using his moment of confusion to your advantage, you jump on him and turn him around. Shredding your pajamas you take out your horse cock and jump behind him. Telling him to stand still you shove your cock betwixt his legs. His pants are still on but knowing for once you're the dominant one is nice. You start to thrust, rubbing yourself on his manhood, though smaller still packs a punch. He's starting to get into this, and thrusting back against you. what do?

Try and get him to suck you off.
Try and get him to fuck you.
Anon choice ( once again i'm not very imaginative, though please try and make it submissive)
>>
>>644802
Fuck his ass bloody and raw
>>
>>644807
nigga i'm trying to keep this in character. Though if i get two or more people to agree i'll do it.
>>
>>644802
Get her to lie back, stretch her ass and see what he'd like to do.

That's submissive, right?
>>
>>644827
yeah i can totally do that.
>>
File: r ass s.png (114 KB, 1000x700) Image search: [Google]
r ass s.png
114 KB, 1000x700
>>644827
(sorry if the quality not up to par)
After thrusting you cock between his legs you stop paying attention to your surroundings, and by that I mean him. He quickly leaps off your horsecock and pushes you down, telling you to show him the goods. Your momentary alphadom is now gone, so you shed your pants and show him your glorious tight ass. Now that he's currently in charge what do?

Get him to fuck your ass (position is anon's choice)
Suck his dick.
Some kinky public sex.
Anon choice.

Also is it just me and you in this thread, or anybody else lurking?
>>
>>644857
Could he curve her penis into her own asshole or is it too hard for that?
>>
>>644857
public
>>
>>644857
Fuck his ass raw on the subway
>>
>>644857
Recreate this scene!
>>
File: r self ass.png (109 KB, 1000x700) Image search: [Google]
r self ass.png
109 KB, 1000x700
>>644866
He starts to look at you funny, getting a kinda mischievous look on his face. He bends down and asks you how you combine horses and donkey's, this confuses you greatly, until he shoves your horsecock into your ass, how clever. your own insides betraying you, creating a double wave of pleasure, making you extremely horny and near coming. But at the last second he takes your cock out and says you're going out. Where do you go?

The subway, to do some kinky shit.
A book store, to quietly fuck away.
Anon's choice of public fuckery.

>>644894
I'm going to wait a few minutes to get the majority of answers while drawing this.
>>
>>644897
I can't believe, but I really love that you drew this.
>>
>>644904
T-thank you sempai
>>
>>644657
Expected bigger tbqh senpai
>>
>>644897
Go looking for prostitutes.
>>
>>644897
Take her to a library, get her to suck him off under a desk
>>
File: anon req.png (173 KB, 1000x700) Image search: [Google]
anon req.png
173 KB, 1000x700
>>644894
Here ya go.
>>644954
Not sure if i can do that specifically, but i could find friends.
>>644959
Thats sounds nice.

So uh guys, one of these two if you don't mind.
>>
>>644965
That's totally cute.

>>644959
I'll second this.
>>
So I'm going to wait a few more mintues, before going with the library, unless i get some other choice.
>>
>>644965
OP how often do you do this? I love this shit and you
>>
>>644982
why not try to pic up the thick librarian together?
>>
>>645002
We don't know if there is a thick librarian yet.
>>
>>645014
there is always at least one thick librarian.
>>
>>645019
With glasses and an unbuttoned blouse
>>
File: r lib low.png (189 KB, 1000x700) Image search: [Google]
r lib low.png
189 KB, 1000x700
Your boyfriend being much more agressive and dominant decides you're going back to the past, and by that i mean a library. Once you get there, theres an unsurprising lack of people, given our current digital age. Your boyfriend and you also have library cards, since he sometimes drags you here for sex. You browse the library for about 10 minutes before he finds a book to read. That being harry potter, you already know what to do, since that is his favorite book to read while getting a blowjob. Once he sits down in a slightly secluded area, you get under the table and get to work, undoing his pants and whiping out his cock, licking it and kissing it. Getting it hard quite quickly, then you start licking the head. Before long you're sucking it down, trying not to be loud but anybody around could probably hear. Which before long somebody does, who is it?

Thick sexy libriarian
Annoyed teen librarian.
Milf librarian.
Anon choice librarian.
>>
>>644997
I just started doing this on sunday, so i'm actually pretty new to this, my inspiration was from dickgirl desma. I'd like to do it weekly but this is the first time i'm getting this much attention. Also thanks, i didn't anyone actually liked my pics.
>>
>>645032
Thick sexy futa librarian to work her other end...
>>
>>645032
I vote for thick
...though milf would be nice too
>>
>>645035
keep it up. make sure that you can keep an archive of the story and art if you can though.

more fun to look back
>>
>>645032
Sexy trap librarian who can be coerced into joining in.
>>
>>645032
thick lonely milf
>>
>>645045
Sooo i keep all the pictures but i don't know how to archive it.

Soo i've gotten a
Thick sexy librarian (futa possibly)
Trap librarian and
Lonley milf.
which one and what do they do.
Also to keep the waiting down, whichever post is the first even number goes.
>>
>>645071
lonely fertile milf
>>
>>645074
okay, what do they do.
>>
>>645077
watch for a bit, and encourage them, and ask if both of them could give her fertile pussy a cream filling
>>
>>645071
easiest thing is to post the pictures in order on a blogger or tumblr, and copy the story text over from the archives to give some context

nice thing about tumblr is ease. nice thing about blogger is tools
>>
>>645089
alrighty then
>>645093
I don't have a tumblr but I can think of something.
>>
>>645096
blogger may be useful if you have a burner email.

see which one you like better
>>
File: r milf.png (166 KB, 1000x700) Image search: [Google]
r milf.png
166 KB, 1000x700
>>645089
While sucking your boyfriends dick, he notices a milfy looking girl staring at both of you. He starts to stammer some excuse while you're wiping your mouth of his juices. But shes says "no its fine, keep going!", you stand up to protest since you're ridiculously embarassed. But instead your boyfriend bends you over the table and starts to fuck your ass. With a his meat rod shoved up your bum, you can only lay down and enjoy the ride, while a hot milf watches. Though after a few minutes she starts to walk closer, and asks if you and your boyfriend would like to creampie her. Do you

Double team her, picking her up and fucking her holes.
Rebecca on bottom, milf in middle and boyfriend on top.
Anon choice.
>>
>>645130
double team,
>>
>>645130
Love train. You fuck her in the ass (you don't want to get her pregnant and she never said which hole) while the boyfriend continues to rail you.
>>
>>645130
Creampie her in the mouth.
>>
>>645130
both of you pound her pussy, and tease her about how even bigger her tits will be soon
>>
>>645130
hold her down and breed her like the slut she is
>>
>>645139
Oh shit, I started on this, but i will try and do this request>>645162 and maybe this request later>>645149, while this request in the comment>>645164
>>
>>645174
might be fun to make them as a little 5 parter, and drop the detail so it doe snot take forever?

also, how long are you going for tonight?
>>
>>645177
its 1 am where i'm at so honestly i'm pretty tired, i will try and do the majority. though i do have a saying that sleep is for pussies.
>>
File: r milf railed.png (161 KB, 1000x700) Image search: [Google]
r milf railed.png
161 KB, 1000x700
>>645139
alright heres first of a few
>>
>>645188
...Continue.
>>
>>645203
still drawing the last one, its got five panels
>>
>>645210
could I vote for a cliffhanger with a thick librarian?
>>
>>645217
what do you mean
>>
>>645228
maybe have her walk in on them, surprised and blushing, or have the BF holding her and making her watch, depending on if he is free
>>
File: r 5.png (405 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
r 5.png
405 KB, 1000x1500
>>645236
sorry don't think i can do that.

Heres the last panel, sorry if the quality is kinda bad i'm pretty tired. Thats also my last panel, I will be back tomorrow, probably around like 12pm or 1pm est.
>>
>>645251
Why am I enjoying this so much...

Thanks dude, that was cool. Wish her butt also had an x-Ray showing the penis penetrating her in the fourth panel but that effort's better spent on new stuff.
>>
File: r cow.png (230 KB, 1000x700) Image search: [Google]
r cow.png
230 KB, 1000x700
So is there any direction you anons are wanting this to go? Personally I like the public sex, but i'm willing to go into other scenarios. Like in pic related, not sure if you all saw but there were transformations into pig and cow girls.
>>
>>645262
maybe knock up the milf and make her a lactating cowgirl?

make sure that you avoid wandering in furry town though. otherwise you have to go to \trash\

might be fun to Rebecca a pussy too, and have her fuck herself
>>
>>645268
I meant for tomorrow though, also i don't draw furry. I don't think i want to give her a vagina but i'm not unwilling.
>>
>>645272
play it loose. going to visit the science lab may be fun...especially if there is X change for her boyfriend.

also, I like the idea of making the milf a cowgirl if you bring out transforms. maybe she works at the lab and wants to get kinky
>>
File: r pig and dicks.png (137 KB, 1000x700) Image search: [Google]
r pig and dicks.png
137 KB, 1000x700
>>645273
its the mad scientist chick thats the neighbor in the apartment, heres another transformation scene.. I'm about to be leaving to sleep but will be back tomorrow, for all anons please leave what kinda path you'd like to try and take, be it public, science transformations magic or whatever. (Though i'd like to through it out there that i don't do scat, guro, cheeze pizza, or things of that nature)
>>
>>645279
I love transformations do I'd really like to see her visit the scientist. Really anything could happen with that or magic.

She could always be "milked" in public as a cowgirl...
>>
>>645279
One of the scientists concoctions just so happens to make you grow to five times your original size. Side effect: insatiable buttlust
>>
>>646835
you guys already here? If so i'll start in like 40 minutes, doin stuff at the moment..
>>
File: Slavs21.png (131 KB, 800x950) Image search: [Google]
Slavs21.png
131 KB, 800x950
>>646845
Red Leader, here.
>>
>>646845
Yeah eat your breakfast bitch
>>
Alright boys and girls i guess i'll get started again.
After filling the thicc milfs pussy several times over, you and your boyfriend finally head back to your apartment, though given the fact your boyfriend lacks a horsecock, he also lacks a horses libido, and takes a nap. You're now alone with your dick, what do?
Go see what he mad scientist girl next door is doing.
Go for an adventure in Placeville.
Go to a cafe.
Anon choice
>>646895
breakfast was like 10 hours ago
>>
>>646900
SCI-ENT-IST!
SCI-ENT-IST!
SCI-ENT-IST!
>>
File: r sleepin.png (135 KB, 1000x700) Image search: [Google]
r sleepin.png
135 KB, 1000x700
>>646905
okay, also reference image for last thing.
>>
>>646900
Spy on some hot girls at the park, try to show your bulge to them, wink (;(;(;
>>
File: r scientist .png (142 KB, 1000x700) Image search: [Google]
r scientist .png
142 KB, 1000x700
>>646905
You through on a skirt and shirt, then decide to check on your mad scientist neighbor. Before you even get a chance to knock, once again she opens it before you even hit the door. "Dayum" Shes says, checking you out, up and down. "Sexy bulge, so whats up" she asks. You apologize for running away last time, since she turned you into a pig girl (good times) and ask sheepishly if she needs any more help. She grins and pulls you in. What happens?

She gives you a ball enlargening potion
turns you into cow girl.
turns you into pig girl.
makes you invisible.
anon choice.

>>646921
sounds like something for later, seriously.
>>
File: Slavs11.jpg (355 KB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
Slavs11.jpg
355 KB, 2560x1920
>>646931
Simple. We get a Slavvening potion. Makes more Cheeki Breeki, and you can Squat fuck. It cheeki breeki. Make you Cheeki your Breechis. And make legs stronk
>>
File: r what.png (85 KB, 1000x700) Image search: [Google]
r what.png
85 KB, 1000x700
>>646948
wut
>>
>>646921
would you guys rather we went with this option? If the scientist doesn't catch your fancy.
>>
File: Wutreaction.png (19 KB, 418x486) Image search: [Google]
Wutreaction.png
19 KB, 418x486
>>646956
Here is glorious Slavic Fucking technique image. Or Squat and Fock.
>>
>>646978
Isn't that just a piledriver?
>>
>>646978
I'm still trying to figure out if this is real.
>>
File: Slavss.png (84 KB, 600x587) Image search: [Google]
Slavss.png
84 KB, 600x587
>>646992
NYET. PILEDRIVER IS WATERED DOWN AMERICAN CAPITALIST PIG EFFICIENCY SQUAT FUCK. THEY STEAL OUR EOCKET LIKE COLD SPACE WARS. CYKA BLYAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTT. PILEDRIVER NOT SQUAT AND FOCK PIG. PILEDRIVER SHIT. SQUAT IS SUPREME,
>>
File: Wutreaction.png (21 KB, 418x486) Image search: [Google]
Wutreaction.png
21 KB, 418x486
>>646992
>>646990
>>
Okay so if I can't get get a somewhat more serious suggestion i'm gunna go with this route.>>646921
>>
>>647007
Spying on some babes in a park sounds good, especially if you follow one to the bathroom and glory hole her.
>>
File: r expose.png (104 KB, 1000x700) Image search: [Google]
r expose.png
104 KB, 1000x700
>>647015
Since your boyfriend is out like a rock you decide to take your escapades to the park. Where you take a leisurely stroll. After a while you start getting horny, like really horny. You haven't seen anyone around in like a while. you start stroking yourself through your skirt lightly, but before you cock starts getting hard you see someone coming, a curvy girl also walking. She apparently hasn't seen you yet so you hide and watch her go past you. As she does you decide to follow her around to see what she does. After a while it appears she has figured out someone is following her and is watching out. She catches you after you try and hide, stepping on a stray branch. "Hey whats the deal!?" she asks, stepping in front of you. You can't think of anything to say and lose your spaghetti, flashing your hefty bulge. What happens?

She brings you to glory hole.
Fucks you in the middle of the park (what does she do)
Runs away
softcore femdom
anon choice
>>
>>647034
Tease her, get her hard, bring her 99% to climax, then put a locked cockring and have her walk around with a lance under her skirt.
>>
>>647060
In the glory hole that is.
>>
>>647060
so blowjob till 99%?
>>
>>647034
>"What we're doing following me? Were you looking at my ass?!"
>oshitthatsabulge.png
>"I suppose you should be punished for being such a terrible pervert..."
>femdom in skanky toilets
>>
>>647066
Ya, then a cockring of sorts to keep her from getting rid of her erection until she gets home.
>>
>>647068
aaaaah yis
>>
>>647068
>turns ass to her, expecting a normal girl dick in the ass doggystyle
>WhoHereOrderedTheHorse.jpg
>eyes widen, jaw drops, toes curl
>>
File: r denied.png (186 KB, 1000x700) Image search: [Google]
r denied.png
186 KB, 1000x700
>>647060
"You know i could call the cops for this right?" she says. Your heart instantly drops and you start trying to stammer an apology. Before the incoherent babble even leaves your lips she puts a finger on your mouth. "Follow me" she says, pulling you against your will to what looks like a public restroom. She brings you in and pushes you into a stall, you hear her getting into an adjacent stall. Stick your cock through you perv!" she says. Being naturally submissive you do as she says, your obedience is instantly rewarded by a lick to the cock. A light moan escapes your lips, which also causes a small amount of precum to leave your cock. "its the pervert getting turned on? I should punish you for that." she says, as she starts to kiss, lick and lightly suck on your horsecock. This continues for about twenty minutes, the entire time the pressure in your ballsack is unbearable. But finally you're about come, when you hear " uh uh uhhh" and a tight object is fitted to your dick. " Can't let you off that easy, time for you punishment!" She says, getting her out of her stall and yours too. She takes you out of the stall leaking precum madly, and bringing you outside. There are now more people walking around, with your skirt making an small tent, only noticeable to people looking. This only makes you hornier, and now the walk starts. Where does she take or what does she do?

Brings you too some bushes for a foot job.
Stroking your dick beneath your skirt.
Fingering your ass/playing with your balls.
Anon choice (must be femdomish, girl must dominate her in some way)
>>
>>647120
Take her to a tattoo parlor and get her a Jacob's ladder with a ring on the tip. Then strut her around with a leash on the ring.
>>
>>647129
I feel like that may be a bit extreme, would be willing to do that, but before I do would you be willing to alter that without piercing?
>>
>>647137
If you don't want to pierce, just do the leash bit on her dick and do public exposure.
>>
File: r leash.png (207 KB, 1000x700) Image search: [Google]
r leash.png
207 KB, 1000x700
>>647129
She pulls you behind the bathrooms and grabs your balls. "don't move or i'll give'em a little squeeze." Protecting your delicate orbs you listen, and feel something being placed on your dick. "Get ready to do some prancing pony girl" she says sadistically. she then does the unspeakable and starts to lead you onto the walking path. you're near bursting but can't, and you're getting stares fro everybody you pass. Yours balls are absolutely full and theres no way you'll be able to last for much longer before the cock ring can no longer contain you. Do you

Start to masturbate in public.
Try to fuck the chick dragging you around.
Fuck a random person.
Anon choice.
>>
>>647178
Start rubbing up on people, and cum on a unsuspecting girl in a sundress.
>>
>>647184
okay
>>
>>647190
You really are a great op. Is there anything I can do to thank you? Amazon wishlist or anything? Steam gift?
>>
>>647178
She can't stand looking at your massive cock anymore, she needs it. She holds you down and vigorously rides you and demands you to cum
>>
>>647193
Nah brah i'm good, hold up i can talk more lemme just finish this.
>>
>>647204
Would you ever colour one of these, or would that be too much to ask?
>>
>>647211
honestly the reason i don't color them is because i'm doing them as quickly as i can without making them look like complete shit.
>>
>>647197
Like this.
>>
File: r sundress.png (204 KB, 1000x700) Image search: [Google]
r sundress.png
204 KB, 1000x700
>>647184
Unable to take all the stimulation you break away from your captor and start to rub against random people, there are a few grunts of disgust mixed with some surprised whimpers. But eventually one catches your fancy, a lovely looking girl in a sundress. You jump her and rub your huge dick against, not letting go. "What the hell are you doing" Shes says, usually your submissive nature would have compelled you to let go, but you're so close. She does eventually break off, but with that so does the cock ring. Finally giving into your primal desires you spray cum all over her, on her dress face and hair. You then collapse on the ground, chest heaving at the magnificent load you just sprayed, then you come to the immediate realization that you just kinda raped somebody. before people start to crowd you find your skirt and dash outta there. You hope nobody finds you, as you make your way to your apartment. Once inside you sit down, with your heart racing, wondering when your next fantastic escapade will be.

So i'm not sure if i'm going to stop her, i may go on but before I do, I gotta ask are you guys okay with my mediocre drawing skills? Or my shitty attempts at erotic literature? I'm trying to emulate dickgirl desma in a way, though i think its the same quality.
>>
>>647234
>knock at the door
>police are here and they want to ask you a few questions about reports of public indecency
>sweating, nervous, and shaking, but also a little turned on by these two buff guys and their aggressive questioning...
>>
>>647247
Don't think I can draw big burly ben, I was going to use some plot armor and make it not happen or some shit.
>>
>>647234
I wouldn't say you skills are mediocre given that you pump them out in under 20 minutes. Plus a lot of the fun in these threads come from seeing the requests granted and the possible variety in the images. Keep up the good work.
>>
>>647266
thanks man/womyn.

Does anybody want me to go on, i'm thinking about doing some other route, I did mad scientist and public exposure, yall wanna go some other direction?
>>
>>647275
We need to have a drug and orgy. Get respect by a lot of people. Possibly earn some drugs and money. It'll definitely benefit us all. No one show up? Ok, we just 69 our boyfriend.
>>
>>647287
So I can basically make any of that shit happen, doesn't have to be really realistic so i can make the money appear for no reason. And orgy does sound good though time consuming to draw.
Most of the time the paths I try and take are centered around specific fetishes like monstergirls, public sex, magic or some other shit. but orgies are fine too.
>>
>>647265
How about slim, alluring policewomen instead?
>>
>>647322
yeah that sounds about right, anything specific to on of them?
>>
So I think i'm Gunna go ahead and leave, I'll be back, probably sometime next week, maybe Tuesday or Wednesday. If you have some specific draw requests for Rebecca or maybe something leave'em here i'll try to get to them, though the more there are the lower the quality. Cheers
>>
>>647326
>We've been told a lady with a... um... a 'horsecock' was seen exposing herself in public.
>questions turn sexual
>the bigger girl dominantly rides her, slapping her up, while the smaller girl sticks a baton in her ass
>>
>>647353
Can we see a version of her as a cowgirl really chubby and with huge tits?
Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.