[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So yeah, new injustice update. https://mega.nz/#!nYNXEJbL!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /aco/ - Adult Cartoons

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3
File: 1461539093492.png (1 MB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
1461539093492.png
1 MB, 1440x900
So yeah, new injustice update.

https://mega.nz/#!nYNXEJbL!-gRB4zJniI2vSADPkf31TOYgWBn9ABh_eysrV8iB4CU
>>
>>583503
shit's fairly old champ, new update will be in june
>>
are there any sex scenes already ?
>>
>>583503
There doesn't seem to be anything here. Is there a way to get to the good stuff or is this still in a foundation stage?
>>
>>583529
This.

There's nothing to do.
>>
>>583503
Oh hey look its a wild Slowpoke... better catch it.
>>
File: gotta go slow.jpg (5 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
gotta go slow.jpg
5 KB, 259x194
>>583503
>>
>>583503
From anon who has what he thought was the latest version.

Dafuq do you get Catwoman? Cause otherwise I'm using an outdated version.
>>
>>584045
you have to talk a lot with roulete, and probably max out the glam-slam. Then it becomes available.
>>
>>584051
Fucksticks, got it 5 minutes after making the post. She doesn't show up until you open the Bordello, and the OP post is all you get of her.

Just for clarity's sake, I'm going to throw something out here, for stuff that I've found, but have not gotten.
Mercy Graves: Dance and change into the futuristic outfit.
Harley Quinn: Wearing a nightie.
Lois: Handjob while wearing a nightie (Seen pics of her doing that while naked, but haven't gotten it yet.

NONE of the Heroines have Lap Dance scenes at the club, and Super Girl doesn't even have a strip show. (She just has the first option) while Hawkgirl get's nothing.
Roulette: Dance, naked and clothed, and Handjob, naked and clothed.

Everything else, I've either not found, or it doesn't exist in game. So what am I missing?
>>
>>584156
-Lois naked, the pics are there but not the game links, so you can't get there yet.
-Hawkgirl and Wonder Woman have no graphics for dancing. Some costume changes for both as well as Supergirl graphics but once again, no game coding to see the during the game.
-Harley wearing a nightie you get a few talks after the diamond heist.
-Mercy dancing you only get her in uniform near the end of what's encoded.
>>
>>584212
thanks for that
I've just finished the recent game and came to check if there's anything more to do
sadly not
>>
>>584156
The pic of naked Handjob you seen has probably been made by me, I did it compiling layers found in game files. And the version uploaded in this thread has been out since amonth at least. New is coming in june
>>
>>584212
This is pure bull shit the hand job is in the game currently keep getting lois to dance and shit she finally will do it for you.
>>586755
This is a even bigger crock of shit then above.
>>
>>586767
Calm down,
I'm talking about naked handjob, not the one in nightie or dress
>>
Will we ever get actual intercourse in this game?
>>
>>586778
I think it's planned. The fact there is in intercourse in Bend or Break keeps me hoping. I hope we will get some in the next update
>>
>>586789
Not sure which I want more. More characters on the dance/stripping level, or more things to do for the characters that already have stuff implemented.

Maybe balanced combination so there would be some new actions to fap to and new heroes to fap to.
>>
>>586770
Yes you can get her naked as well.
>>
>>587138
How?
Have you done it or just seen the pictures?
>>
>>586789
All my life would have been a lie... I'll confirm this asap
Have you got a caption of her naned pls?
>>
>>587330
Done it.
>>
>>587658
I'll be glad to be wrong, but I think he's lying. The drawing of naked Lois is not even in gamefiles
>>
>>588420
More like what I thought.
>>
File: haha.png (622 KB, 605x682) Image search: [Google]
haha.png
622 KB, 605x682
i don't know what im doing wrong, can some one tell me what im supposed to do in the begining.

Should i give her money? beccuase i cant't go on heists. Im lost here please help me
>>
>>588768
Just gather money with the Glamour Slam. Change the position of the strippers every 5 nights. Once you get enough capture the other strippers. Heists are not that useful in the beginning.
And giving Roulette money is useless to porgress through the game. It's just for the sexcontent with her (althought I'm not even sure)
>>
>>586755
how do you extract images from gamefiles?
>>
>>588848
AssetsBundleExtractor. Open .asssets file of the game. Click on plug in > export to png
>>
I've only managed to get Star Girl, Bat Girl, Huntress and Black Canary. Is that all there is? I'm on like day 200, fully upgraded Glamour Slam and have the Bordello. A lot of stuff related to that says "Nothing here yet." Does that mean it hasn't been implemented yet? Does the developer have a website?
>>
>>589082
You've still got Wonder Woman, Supergirl, Vixen, Hawkgirl and the magician lady which I don't want to look up her name.
>>
>>589092
Okay, so how do I unlock the ability to get them?
>>
>>586852
More favors. Characters multiply the workload and create huge feature creep. As far as I'm concerned the game could've been much better with half the roster and twice the favors. S7 has a habit of biting off more than they can chew.
>>
how the fuck do i make money?
the first dancer you get stops making money before you have enough to upgrade anything.
>>
>>588882
everytime i try it just stops working i dont know what am i doing wrong here
>>
>>589211
According to the instructions that were shown at the beginning of the game, you have to go back and reassign each dancer every 3 or 4 days.
>>
>>589097
Go back and talk to Tala about things other than dancing. You may have to talk to Roulette also.
>>
>>589253
>>588882
nevermind i found 1.9 version which works fine. So many assets files like 74 of them. I tried opening some and they have images in common most of the time. Not sure if its an efficient storage system. How do you know which ones to open?
>>
>>589308
Link?
>>
>>589308
Are you sure it's 1.9? Latest known version is 1.7 AFAIK
Concerning the number of assets files... in fact each file is a reference for elements in a scene, and the actual ressource is stored elsewhere.
So if you exract a compenent from an asset, it doesn't matter which one you use... as long as you find the asset containing the info you want.
I don't know if it's efficient, as a dev that don't really know unity I'd say it's needlessly complicated.

IIRC, the dance/strip scenes are in asset 23 or 24
>>
where can i download the full game?
>>
>>590059
If you mean the current demo version, the link is given in the fucking OP post.
If you mean the whole game... ask yourself why we speak about demos and not about the full game itself for a few seconds...
>>
>>589308
you don't its really tedious but what you notice is that they are seperated by areas in the game so you could take note of the areas to find specific pieces.

>>589343
>>589965
he's talking about asset bundle extractor 1.9. Use context clues niggas.
>>
>>589343
>>589965
https://www.dropbox.com/s/o00uf6u8sovocib/AssetsBundleExtractor_1.9_64bit.zip?dl=0

found it on the bottom of the first post in this link:
https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?22675-Unity-Assets-Bundle-Extractor
>>
New web show posted.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYM2hsQz3g0
>>
>>590672
Thanx man
>>
>>588882
>>590260
Can you export meshes as well ? I click export raw but it exports a wierd file format that I can't open.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.