[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rey: The Bimbo Awakens
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /aco/ - Adult Cartoons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 110
File: Rey-Color.jpg (734 KB, 1204x2757) Image search: [Google]
Rey-Color.jpg
734 KB, 1204x2757
Posting some original content -- a comic I wrote and drew.

Rey from Star Wars: TFA bimbofied and fucked.

Let me know what you think! Any and all feedback welcome. And post your own bimbo content, if you wish!
>>
File: Rey-1.jpg (827 KB, 1920x2316) Image search: [Google]
Rey-1.jpg
827 KB, 1920x2316
>>555415
>>
File: Rey-2.jpg (861 KB, 1920x2124) Image search: [Google]
Rey-2.jpg
861 KB, 1920x2124
>>555416
>>
File: Rey-3.jpg (747 KB, 1920x2176) Image search: [Google]
Rey-3.jpg
747 KB, 1920x2176
>>555417
>>
File: Rey-4.jpg (705 KB, 1920x2007) Image search: [Google]
Rey-4.jpg
705 KB, 1920x2007
>>555418
>>
File: Rey-5.jpg (705 KB, 1920x2166) Image search: [Google]
Rey-5.jpg
705 KB, 1920x2166
>>555419
>>
Tip toppity kekek
>>
File: Rey-6.jpg (346 KB, 1920x1145) Image search: [Google]
Rey-6.jpg
346 KB, 1920x1145
>>555420
>>
Kekekekek
>>
>>555432
OP here. So you enjoyed it then
>>
>>555434
I did, yeah.
>>
The Mind Control Manlet Strikes Back
>>
fuck off with this shit, dude you spam every comic you make everywhere

like, you have artistic talent but the whole violent misogny thing isnt really that good of a meme

u should try and be a nicer person to people that are different that u :3
>>
>>555417

>non established character walks in
>immediately begins abusing her

Yeah this is kind of awful dude. Your art is really good but it's just sort of depressing and sad to read. At least have her seek out the life of a slut slave, that's what bimbo is all about, girls sinking to that level themselves. Not getting beaten up and abused by some random jerk.

2/10 try again soon
>>
>>555450
To be fair, at least he doesn't look like a teenager anymore.

Still fucking laughable, I think this is even lazier and tired than the superhero shit
>>
>>555420
>You're a Mary Sue

KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKE

Oooooooooooooh, did this nigga really just try to pull that shit?

19/22 laughing heavily
>>
>>555472
>at least he doesn't look like a teenager anymore
That makes it even worse. The cringe worthy dialogue was semi-justifiable if the male was just a stupid teen.
>>
just gonna go ahead and address all of the people who always show up in this guys threads at once. He actually fills a niche, get over yourselves. This is my fetish. to paraphrase... "It's FANTASY, you myopic manatees!"

quit shitposting and let those of us who enjoy it, enjoy it without trying to drive off someone who ACTUALLY creates content
>>
Have you ever considered doing Jessica Jones? The major arc from the first season seems like the mainstream version of your Submission Agenda storyline.
>>
>>555415
Top shelf stuff anon. Love this gonzo domination stuff. Perhaps a dictated change of costume for the next victim? Something more fitting to their station in life, ie. fucktoy wardrobe?
>>
>>555417
>mind control manlet

Reeeeeee
>>
>>555535

Also, since we're here to criticize - maybe cut down on the out-loud narration? It feels a lot like the Silver Age where 90% of the panels were taken up by the characters describing what was happening to them. Actual in-box narration would be better, with the characters reacting more naturally to their situation.

Also I agree with >>555574. You missed a golden opportunity to revive Leia's slave outift.
>>
>>555581

Meant to reply to my first comment here: >>555564
>>
>>555564
OP here. I have considered Jessica Jones. She may make an appearance in one of the last chapters of my Submission Agenda comic, just as an Easter egg.
>>
>>555574
Perhaps. I am not crazy about the bimbofication sequences where the woman's clothing morphs into a slutty version. It's usually well done but I like the less magical aspect where the body modification tears and destroys the clothing. But who knows, maybe we will see a follow up to the Rey story where she's made to wear a version of the slave bikini from RoTJ.
>>
File: tumblr_o62v4zVsqx1u1r75zo1_1280.png (582 KB, 1280x870) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o62v4zVsqx1u1r75zo1_1280.png
582 KB, 1280x870
whats with all these angry little men punching super heroes
>>
File: tumblr_o50n6uCe7B1s8yjg5o1_1280.jpg (285 KB, 1280x1022) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o50n6uCe7B1s8yjg5o1_1280.jpg
285 KB, 1280x1022
>>
File: tumblr_o2twjkP1yu1rjrypno5_1280.jpg (179 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2twjkP1yu1rjrypno5_1280.jpg
179 KB, 1280x1280
>>555418

>the feminists didn't have enough, so now they have to have star wars too

you're one of THOSE neckbeards, huh
>>
File: 1450804720726.jpg (85 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1450804720726.jpg
85 KB, 640x640
>>555718
What's with all these /co/tards getting triggered by fetishes?

OP, I thought it was good.
>>
>>555788
>>555718

This was going a bit overboard. The Mary Sue thing kind of pulled me out of it - I'd much rather have her just raped into submission by the First Order or something.
>>
File: tumblr_o0k3mpc1pk1tu52bjo1_540.png (175 KB, 540x743) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0k3mpc1pk1tu52bjo1_540.png
175 KB, 540x743
>>555788

I couldn't care less about comics,

I just think its funny that every single sequence OP has ever drawn plays out exactly the same

>insert comic book girl here
>Titties and Ass get big
>"uhuuu uhuuuu why am I so sexy i hate it but I don't uhuuu"
>angry author self insert walks in from the right
>pushes her to the ground (sometimes he roughs her up a bit first)
>"you want this because you are terrible"
>"no i dontyes i do uhuuu"
>money shot

repeat ad infinitum
>>
>>555808

Every artist has that one thing going.

Incase, Minus8, and Legoman have sameface.

Dmitrys has an unholy fetish for muscular dickgirls.

The Pit is so cartoony as to be laughable.

And Pegasus really, really loves misogyny.
>>
>>555575
>mind control manlet

>Half pint harasser

>truncated terror

>Psychic shorty

>5'6'' fuckwit

>Brain melting buster

>Vertically challenged villain

>No hope ne'er do well

>Dangerous dwarf

>Always picked last in high school anathema

>Even gayer than OP oppressor

>clearly traced captor

>End my life enemy
>>
>>555823

>clearly traced captor

Kektimus Prime
>>
File: tumblr_nvjf62kzo01rjrypno1_1280.jpg (431 KB, 761x900) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvjf62kzo01rjrypno1_1280.jpg
431 KB, 761x900
>>555823

>truncated terror

I like you anon
>>
>>555731
Here's a question
Girls with really long nails
I would think they wouldnt want to finger themselves and risk cutting themselves
>>
>>555840
>Y-you too
>>
>>555844

I think she's beyond caring.
>>
File: tumblr_nsxdi94JOU1s8yjg5o1_1280.png (503 KB, 1280x1307) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nsxdi94JOU1s8yjg5o1_1280.png
503 KB, 1280x1307
>>
File: tumblr_nylq3m54sC1s1unzxo1_1280.jpg (227 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nylq3m54sC1s1unzxo1_1280.jpg
227 KB, 1280x1280
>>
>>555601
Based
>>
>>555823
Unenviable untermench
>>
Wow, I remember when this guy posted his Justice league comic on /co/, got banned for a few days, then posted it on /b/ the hour his ban was finished

Can't say I enjoy his works anymore
>>
File: 1460953024703.png (541 KB, 1280x1421) Image search: [Google]
1460953024703.png
541 KB, 1280x1421
>>556496
Also got called out for blatant tracing on /ic/.
>>
File: 1460953058855.png (683 KB, 1280x1469) Image search: [Google]
1460953058855.png
683 KB, 1280x1469
>>556509
>>
>>556496

so that's why he keeps coming here, huh
>>
File: tumblr_o5ej7w7m5Q1r1mwmdo2_540.jpg (191 KB, 428x800) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o5ej7w7m5Q1r1mwmdo2_540.jpg
191 KB, 428x800
>>
>>555415
Nice. I think your work done with characters meant to be "progressive" is extremely hot.
>>
>>555415
Home dude, you're not a bad artist, but you either need to work with a writer, or get an editor. All the dialog in your stuff reads like a 14 year old edgelord, and is more laughable than anything close to mood setting or erotic.
>>
Ah if isn't the return of the jerk off op first you steal others art then trace and pass it off as you own then you use the same formula as all you other comic then you fill it with rape and abuse now you complaing about sjw and using your shit comics to project your idiotic ideas and have your shitty self insert charters spout them out go back to your cum stained body pillow and fedora collection you sad fuck
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 480x360
Found a photo of op
>>
>>556608
Thanks. Glad you enjoy. What do you mean by progressive, could you elaborate?
>>
Guys cut op some slack for his writing it's hard to write with only one hand on the keyboard and one in your pants
>>
does this guy still trace?
>>
File: tumblr_o2twjkP1yu1rjrypno7_540.jpg (74 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2twjkP1yu1rjrypno7_540.jpg
74 KB, 540x540
I'm not very big on Carmessi's art

but god DAMN I love this one bimbo milf he draws
>>
>>556795

>trace

wot
>>
>>555415
Wait. Is this the same dude that did that traced Darkseid comic a few months back?
>>
>>555415
Rey is one of the few female characters I don't find attractive at all, but I'm still going to masturbate to this.

Could you do a Disney princess next? Any of them.
>>
>>555595
If you don't do a Disney princes you should at least seriously consider Avatar Korra.
>>
File: bimbointraining.jpg (928 KB, 1302x1841) Image search: [Google]
bimbointraining.jpg
928 KB, 1302x1841
>>555415
There's a character in the movie that doesn't just capture Rey, but is capable of literally sucking thoughts out of her head with the force.

It'd be a much better plot device than hypno-hobbit coming in to complain about politics.

Practice more poses too, you're practically copying/pasting them, copying/pasting the dialog, copying/pasting the whole "Let me know what you think"... where's the pose variety that you did in previous non-sequence comics?

>>555844
It's called using a dildo. Bimbos aren't THAT dumb.

>>557076
Disney owns Star Wars now. Rey's already a Disney princess.

...though by that same logic, lets have some Bimbofied Vanellope Von Schweetz from Wreck-it-Ralph.
>>
>>555478
fuck man, I stopped looking as soon as the manlet stepped in but, seriously? I'm assuming they mean she's a Mary Sue cause she beat Kylo but Luke fought Vader with little training too, and Vader was a master of the force for DECADES.

when people bring up that shit it just makes it look like they're mad that there's a female lead character.
>>
nice thread
>>
>>555452
>tells him to fuck off
>says be a nice person

You fuck off
>>
>>556645
He means he doesn't consider women people and enjoys it when they are debased and lobotomized so that he can feel less intimidated by them and more secure about his tiny penis.
>>
>>557278
snork
>>
I think I might commission an artist to make a comic that starts like the standard Mind Control Manlet, except a stronger woman steps in and force-feminizes him and he's much happier now that he doesn't have to deal with his insecure masculinity.

Or maybe a scene straight out of Force awakens where he starts bimbofying some 'Mary-Sue' who ends up being much stronger than him and he ends up bimbofied by her.
>>
>>556645
You know, characters made specifically made to be the "strong female hero"
>>
None of this fighting serves anyone any good.

First off, OP has a myriad of problems
>the artist is too thirsty for fights
>his actions on 4chan continually show he's looking for drama
>he traces and gets mad when people point it out
>his stories all follow the same formula and aren't interesting or even try to use the characters in the series
>his politics are too heavy-handed, and while I can see the appeal, aren't sexually charged enough to keep the politics as scandalous subtext
>gets angry and defensive when people point out flaws, escalating the issue instead of having decent humility about his work

But on the other hand
>>557391
>>557278
>>557193
>>556622
>>556496
No one cares if something triggers you.

The bimbo fetish is and should be inherently tied to a reaction to and nostalgia of fantasies before the gender politics of the modern age. A counter not to the advances of the age, but a taboo break from ideals. Bimbos aren't the housewives of the past, but a reaction to anti-sex ideals. Against the stances of intelligence, busty curvy gaze-inviting forms, bubbly inviting natures and a love of sex with others, especially with a dominant other. There is room for variance in all of this, but the nature and core is a rebellion from that need to restrain and control the sexual appeal of the female form and the controlling other.

If that triggers you, tough shit. Fantasies are not reality. But what isn't sexy is making that message overt. Keep it subtext, keep the fantasies simple and primal.

OP, please listen to me. Study loomis, work on body posing and trying scenarios. Avoid using the same scenarios and the same characters, and don't namedrop immersion breaking stuff.Perhaps instead Kylo Ren shows Rey the power of the dark side over the primal nature of the female, reducing her to a breeding animal in the claws of Sith Domination. I really do want to see you grow, but you got to learn humility and storytelling.
>>
File: 1407370320.lemonfont_bimbo.png.jpg (114 KB, 785x1280) Image search: [Google]
1407370320.lemonfont_bimbo.png.jpg
114 KB, 785x1280
Now please, can we get back to enjoying ditzy dames with big bouncy bountiful bodies? Because I love me some Bimbo.
>>
>>557706
OP here. You make some great points and some wrong ones but I'll take you for your word on all advice and acknowledge that you clearly understand the fetish.

The immersion breaking stuff and the politics associated with it was an experiment on my part and also a bit of a dramatization of the kind of outrage I've seen expressed online. Obviously people are familiar with this trope that exists for the character, which is a criticism of the character at large. Whether or not you agree with the assertion that she's a Mary Sur and so forth, chances are if you're a Star Wars fan, you're familiar with the term and the assertion. That devalues the character and makes her more of a thin construct. And a lot of the contention you see in comments sections and Twitter conversations strikes me as a form of impotent rage on the parts of a lot of disaffected immature male fans. So when I thought about wanting to do a Rey story in the bimbo series, a series which already revolves around clear wish fulfillment and sex and gender roles, I wanted to do something a little meta by taking this cross-universe conversation to its logical extreme. I should note I was partially inspired by Sabu's Sex Arcade series (and the fan fiction it has birthed), which also clearly depicts some cross-universe, fan-on-girl situations. Cheers.
>>
>>557789
Hey, do you do commissions?
>>
>>557789
Well you've doing a LOT of experimenting, and that 'slap right/slap left' is done verbatim in all your work, along with all the poses. It's clear tracing of your past work, and while I get it's easier, it's a big no-no in artwork, and it's also really boring.

Front shot.
Side shot.
Same sexual situation.
With Wonder Woman and Rey and Kitty Pryde and Rogue and all of them going about the same dance.

There's no angles, or dynamic poses. No sense of real life to the shot, just the same guy doing the same things to different women.

I'm sorry, but this experiment isn't enjoyable. Maybe try something new, work with the story presented, avoid meta, and just get more inventive with the stories. What's making them change? What situation will they get into?

Try removing what you want from the art, try making art for someone else. Let someone else decide where the art goes. It can open you to new ideas if you give it a try.

Take a commission for instance.
>>
>>557852
And why do all girls react the same way to the transformation? Girls aren't a hivemind, some might be more shocked than afraid, and some more bitter than demure. Experiment with all sorts of personalities reacting to the changes differently. If you need to slap her, for instance, well first draw a different angled slap, and second try different reactions than just dizziness and pain. Maybe a girl reacts positively. Another acts with anger. Another acts with extreme arousal. Mix it up, it'll help your work grow.
>>
>>557855
Like for example, with Kitty Pryde
>changes start
>guy comes out, begins his speech
>is interuppted by how estatic she is and how big and bountiful she is
>guys gets upset, tries to slap her
>hand passes through, it didn't take away for phasing powers
>she turns to him and realizes he did this to her
>immediately pounces on him as he exasperatedly tries to get her to calm down
>sticks a hand through his body and massages his prostate while she tongues his ass and balls from within
>starts sucking his dick from within, phasing her lips along his cock while he scrambles to grab her hair and stop her
>finally he yells for Kitty to stop and she listen, jumping to attention
>he tells her that he's going to be in control now and she's giddy and excited
>and she asks if he wants to slap her face again
>she promises not to phase out
>he's sort of flustered and not in the mood anymore to do it
>she eggs him on until finally he gets mad again and slaps her
>Kitty collapses in a giddy squirting mess stroking his marks on her face
>guy sighs and tells her to come along and she jumps to attention, ready and willing to be her big tittied ditzy love slave
It's more engaging, the girl has more of a chance to be active, and it still ends the same, but on a more happy mutual enjoyed note. Girls don't have to hate becoming bimbos or lose all their talents to fit the mold.
>>
>>557852
>>Try removing what you want from the art, try making art for someone else. Let someone else decide where the art goes.

This statement is some of the worst advice you can give an artist. Again thank you for your feedback, I do come here for different opinions, but you're either talking out of your ass or actively trolling with a comment that stupid. Bye!
>>
>>557391

Please do this, that would be awesome.

I don't approve of all the hate OP gets, and I actually enjoy the work, but I, like most, find the self-insert fantasies to be off putting.

Still this would be fucking hilarious.
>>
>>555807
THAT! that's what was bugging me about this one. it's totally a 4th wall breaker. Would have been better for me if it was the first order or even Ren turning her into a huge bimbo. maybe making her fall to the dark side at the same time.

also, maybe if you're wanting some funny "aren't you a little short to be a storm trooper" would have fit well.

still liked it, but not the fap material that some of the previous new material was. Definitely my personal preferences.
>>
>>557706
well. a couple of disagreements with you here.
1. I don't see him fighting all that much. most of the fighting I see are between Pegasus' fans and the people who constantly harass him.

2.I have never seen him foment drama. True I wasn't around or didn't pay attention to the 'tracing' scandal but I've seen a few threads since then and it's always been a simple content post followed by this back and forth that always happens.

other than that, you have some very well reasoned arguments and I am very impressed with your take on the bimbo fetish. well put, sir.
>>
File: tumblr_o1iwimKhMI1tcy9rdo2_1280.png (365 KB, 875x1500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1iwimKhMI1tcy9rdo2_1280.png
365 KB, 875x1500
post bimbos you faggots
>>
File: oliveoil1.jpg (731 KB, 1275x1650) Image search: [Google]
oliveoil1.jpg
731 KB, 1275x1650
>>555581
>>557179
>>557706
>>557852
>>557855
>>557871
thank you so much everyone for actually managing some constructive criticism. It's so rare for these threads. You get a cookie.
>>
File: olivoil2.jpg (620 KB, 1159x1500) Image search: [Google]
olivoil2.jpg
620 KB, 1159x1500
>>557970
and of course, some milk.
>>
File: tumblr_nwqy992g6H1rjfcylo1_540.png (264 KB, 540x620) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwqy992g6H1rjfcylo1_540.png
264 KB, 540x620
>>
>>
godtier thread op
>>
File: tumblr_njdk4fMwqD1rjrypno1_1280.jpg (351 KB, 692x1306) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_njdk4fMwqD1rjrypno1_1280.jpg
351 KB, 692x1306
>>
File: tumblr_ni56tmGGqc1rads4do1_1280.png (513 KB, 1280x1580) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ni56tmGGqc1rads4do1_1280.png
513 KB, 1280x1580
>>
File: tumblr_o0d40wzDCR1rd8tfco7_1280.png (359 KB, 1068x1920) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0d40wzDCR1rd8tfco7_1280.png
359 KB, 1068x1920
Can any girl in tight clothes and tall heels be considered a bimbo?
>>
File: 123842743133.jpg (346 KB, 883x1200) Image search: [Google]
123842743133.jpg
346 KB, 883x1200
>>557891
Pegasus (I'm assuming this is you), you're the guy constantly asking people to tell you what they think. We tell you what you think. You disregard it, post a near-copy of the same thing and ask to tell you what we think AGAIN, and just repeat, ad infinitum.

If you're going to make stuff intended to appeal to other people, give them what they want. Honestly, maybe instead of saying "tell me what you think", just give a friendly warning that it involves misogyny. Don't act like you're seeking constructive criticism if you're not going to use it.

>>558542
You're opening Pandora's box with this question. Expect it to devolve into an argument on definitions shortly.

But to provide an answer, I'd say "No", as there can be a stuck-up bitchy prude in tight clothes and tall heels.
>>
File: 1461123985995.png (952 KB, 1280x1600) Image search: [Google]
1461123985995.png
952 KB, 1280x1600
As always, your dialogue is edgy and cringe-inducing, as is your propensity to make all your comics about murdering all the male superheroes in gore-y ways and taking over the entire world with your linkin park teenage dick.

You'll ignore this and all the other complaints like it, because, as always, you don't want to improve, you just want people to say they like it.

At least at this point you sorta moved beyond that awful tracing you used to do.
>>
>>558713
That's some delicious Jasper

Who drew it
>>
File: tumblr_nzmx18ftLU1r1mwmdo2_1280.jpg (465 KB, 1263x1500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzmx18ftLU1r1mwmdo2_1280.jpg
465 KB, 1263x1500
>>558542

the world would be a much better place if more girls wore platform heels
>>
>>558779
I'm honestly not sure. SORTA looks like orangekissess? But I don't think so.
>>
>>555417
>her form has high heels

>he's still barely the same height as her

JUST
U
S
T
>>
>>555823
thumbup, a refreshing remix of MCM
>>
>>558787
is that herpes on her lip
>>
>>558542
I say no, but please post them anyway.
>>
Pardon me for injecting, but I just want to say that this dude reminds me of Yanderedev. I don't think anyone here would know of him, but he's some dude who used to post his game progress on 4chan all the time asking for critique and advice. The problem was that every time someone gave him criticism he cried and then ignored it. It go to the point that he left for reddit and formed his own circlejerk hugbox of yesmen whom would throw unending praise on him.

My advice to you OP? Either take criticism to heart and stop thinking everyone is out to get you, or stop asking for advice in these threads.
>>
>>555418
>>THE FEMINISTS
Thanks for reminding me how ridiculous the women scare some people. It's worse than doujin dialogue.
>>
Complaints about misogyny on a bimbofication thread. Holy shit do I hate my generation.
>>
>>559295
You know anon you can enjoy bimbos/bimbofication and not also enjoy beating women because feminists.

OP has some serious issues he projects in his art which sucks because its not bad art
>>
>>558792
Side note but, is there more of this?
>>
File: 1462770879923.gif (877 KB, 375x304) Image search: [Google]
1462770879923.gif
877 KB, 375x304
>>555415
Love all your work OP.
Sadly this thread reminds me of this, just replace /co/ with /aco/
>>
I think these generals should start with a statement of what IS a bimbo. Really hammer down the point of it, and what it isn't.

The focus should be a combination of three or more of the following
>expansive overflowing feminine features, long hair, fat lips, big hourglass
>a decrease in intelligence or at least a 'bubbling' personality shift, valley girl excited stuff
>wear and accesories determined by others as 'patriarchal' or 'demeaning', clothes that expose the body or invite sexual play, bright colored accesories and highlights
>a noticable increase in libido in themselves or others
You need three or more of those to be considered bimbo fetish material.

>but what if there was a bimbo without all that?
It's not a bimbo. Make an anti-bimbo thread, but do clarify it's not about hating bimbos but as a counter-reaction to bimbo reaction
>it's misogynist
>it's sexist
No one cares. Some people like things to hit those taboos. Can it be cringey? Sure. It's still bimbo though so don't flood the thread with how triggered you are.
>>
>>559345
sounds gay
>>
>>559295
I don't like bimbo stuff in general so I just keep away from those threads

I came here to make fun of this guy specifically for specific reasons already put forward. Guy's a goof

>>559329

Easy cowboy, the Tumblr can't actually hurt you. You don't need to be afraid of it
>>
File: 1444146300847-0.jpg (189 KB, 863x1272) Image search: [Google]
1444146300847-0.jpg
189 KB, 863x1272
So, I've written a story. A story about bimbos. Or rather, a story about a society ruled by bimbos. You can read it. Or proceed to ignore it because it doesn't really include transformation stuff. Just... you know, putting it out there.

http://pastebin.com/nubHVEsL
>>
>>555415

The artwork is solid - neither subpar, nor excellent - but the fucking dialogue is like from a super bad porno starring mentally challenged fourth graders... a lot like the new Star Wars movie
>>
>>557871
do this OP
>>
>>555416
why is she wearing heels pre-transformation? she wears heels like this in the movie?
>>
>>559776
No but I wanted her to end up in heels and didn't want to just magically transform her clothing. Also they're wedges, not heels.
>>
File: 1462498758681.jpg (50 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1462498758681.jpg
50 KB, 625x626
>>556640
>>
File: m'leddit.png (244 KB, 680x350) Image search: [Google]
m'leddit.png
244 KB, 680x350
>>559472
>>
>>559301
>you can enjoy one of the most misogynist fetishes without being a misogynist
>>
File: 1445366942491.jpg (259 KB, 2606x2667) Image search: [Google]
1445366942491.jpg
259 KB, 2606x2667
>>559846

the stupidity part that some people like is pretty iffy I'll admit,

but for the most part its just an excessive sexual hyperfeminity thing

its like a slutty version of a sissy fetish
>>
>>559846
It really doesn't have to be misogynist, it's just that people take it that way frequently.
>>
File: tumblr_nu1qtgMM4b1qkgw5eo1_540.png (273 KB, 540x630) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nu1qtgMM4b1qkgw5eo1_540.png
273 KB, 540x630
is this what bimbo threads are going to be from now on?

everyone acting like speds while OP aggressively shills his art to his aggressive fans?
>>
>>559876
It could be if you want it to be baby

*Unzips dick*
>>
>>559846
Yes, because you can also spank and whip your lover without handing out broken bones and black eyes in real life. People are separate, and very often ashamed, of their fetishes.
>>
>>559846
Yep. You can also want to have a black woman in a collar and bondage gear call you massa while you fuck her ass and call her a dirty nigger bitch who needs your discipline and control in her life, and not be a racist. Sorry not sorry if you can't tell the difference between fantasy and reality.
>>
please at least attach images to your posts assholes.
>>
>>557706
>you're being triggered

Anon, are you asking people to stop kinkshaming you?

You can't have your cake and Edith too.
>>
>>555415
Where do you post the rest of your stuff OP?
I've seen your stuff around a few times
>>
>>560303
Benchleyfan01.imgur.com
>>
>>559345

Don't try pass it off as "the" definition, just "your" definition. You'll get less arguments/shitposts that way.

>>559846
You'd be surprised how many feminists are sex-positive/kink-friendly, actually. The trick is to just not be a mind control manlet.
>>
>>560362
Aaand I forgot a pic. sorry for my shitposting.
>>
>>559776
They're all wearing heels because he traces the same poses over and over again.
>>
File: IMG_4484.jpg (431 KB, 1280x1446) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4484.jpg
431 KB, 1280x1446
>hey op your work is ok but here's some stuff you could work on
>kek what is this sjw bullshit #triggered
>>
>>559876
Maybe make your own bimbo thread next time instead of letting OP shill.
>>
File: 1414013429099.png (4 MB, 2246x2126) Image search: [Google]
1414013429099.png
4 MB, 2246x2126
>>
>>560848
I know what kind of thread I'm in but honestly she looks so fucking sharp in that lab coat that I can't not prefer the first version
>>
>>559954
That's a weird image.
>>
>>555418
>The Feminists
I stopped reading there
>>
>>555415
You can't hide from me pegasus
>>
>>559954
Your dick has a zipper on it? wtf?!
>>
>>560848
who's the artist?
>>
>>562338
Uh I'm not hiding, I'm pretty clearly posting my work in a public forum
>>
>>
>>557179
>lets have some Bimbofied Vanellope Von Schweetz from Wreck-it-Ralph.
im not saying no....
>>
Is there any bimbo Gwen 10?
>>
What do you guys think of smart bimbos?
>>
File: 9740611751_2b09d7cb96_c.jpg (254 KB, 500x778) Image search: [Google]
9740611751_2b09d7cb96_c.jpg
254 KB, 500x778
>>563335
I like them just as much as tall dwarfs, straight circles and dry water.
>>
>>563335

This guy >>560848 posted the only pic of any in this thread.

I think they're an interesting concept, if a bit of a paradox. Been trying to imagine what one would be like.

* Obligatory sexy librarian/teacher stereotype, but with the skimpy clothes and body of a bimbo. Would still wear glasses.
* She vigilantly tracks her measurements to ensure she's as hourglassy as possible (Fun fact: the expression is (Bust + Hips) / (Waist * 3). 1 is an hourglass, anything higher even more so )
* She counts her calories and does precisely enough exercise to keep a BMI of 25 (Ideal, and typical for most porn stars)
* She enjoys optimizing her blowjobs to make guys cum bigger loads in shorter times.
* Will typically handle breast augmentation herself via potions or does enough research into plastic surgery to get the biggest implants with the fewest health risks for the lowest cost.

Personally, I'd find it hot knowing that a girl has the intelligence to outsmart you in anything, but wants nothing more than to put it to use getting fucked.
>>
>>557974
Anymore?
>>
>>555823
I love you
>>
>>557871
That's... really fucking lame. don't do that OP. That sucks
>>
>>560362
>You'd be surprised how many feminists are sex-positive/kink-friendly

You fucking liar. I'm triggered by your lies.
>>
>>557871
>>557391
You know, this Bimbofication scenario could be interesting with Rogue, if she absorbs the guy's bimbofication power and turns it back on him...
>>
>>564708
There's a lot of good ideas that don't involve, well, this guy
>>
I don't know if you're still here OP, I don't know if you were ever here, but this is the best work you've done so far.
The dialogue is less generic and bimbo Rey is the hottest bimbo you've drawn, but maybe I'm biased. I just love how much detail and attention you gave her ass.

But going back to the dialogue, the Mary Sue bit is cringey. Rey is a Mary Sue, but you're way too riled up over Star Wars. Back to the Future is better anyway.
And you need to work on more dynamic poses because the sequences are kind of stiff.

For your next character consider Korra or GoGo Tomago.
>>
Post more OP.
The bimbos are hot, your art is mostly great, and whatever your agenda, the rants out of nowhere and the mind control manlet are hilarious.

It's hot, it's (unintentionally) funny, and it's well made. Not sure what more you cucks want.
>>
>>564784
Thanks for the kind words. Glad you liked bimbo Rey. The rant was an expertise in rhetoric more than anything. I wanted to humiliate her and forcing her to admit her own Mary Sueness while orgasming from rape seemed like a good way to do that. All the nerd rage and ranting stemmed from that, as I realized the kind of fan who would do that to Rey would probably hold those kind of opinions. I won't stay with Star Wars, I'll move on to other properties. If anything I might do Slave Leia or AotC Padme, mayyyybe.
>>
>>565201
Leia! <3
>>
>>565201
>the rant was an expertise in rhetoric
It certainly was an 'expertise' to try and figure out what you just said.
>>
>>565211
OH SNAP. MANLET'S GETTING TOWERED (That's manlet terminology for BTFO)
>>
>>560848
This is one of those pictures where I can't not make my own narrative for it.

Forget bimbofication, I can't help but love the idea that the one on the right was always a bimbo and that the one on the left is her sister who got guilted into getting the slutty sister a job.

I think it's the fact that the left sister is angled away, looking very intently at those test tubes. It just screams:
>"It's not the first time she's done this."
>"Just leave her be til she tires herself out"
>"Don't worry, there's nothing in that tube but food coloring and florescent algae, we don't let her near real chemicals"
>"If you must... There are condoms in the second drawer from the left, try to keep her from knocking anything over..."
>>
>>565201
E X P E R T I S E

O F

R H E T O R I C
>>
Exercise in rhetoric, sorry*
>>
>>557179
>hypno-hobbit

That is officially my favorite term for this guy.
>>
>>565924
I'll add that one to the list
>>
>>565201
funny that you'd call her a Mary Sue when your creepy self insert appears in every single one of your comics.
>>
>>555415
>>556617
I'm going to have to agree with this. OP you could be one of the greatest, just need to work on your writing.
>>
imagine getting fucking dragged on a Chinese cartoon porn imageboard
>>
>>563344
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tall_Dwarfs
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generalised_circle
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dry_water
>>
>>556510
who's this artist?
>>
So I've recently gotten into this fetish and I want to shake things up a bit with less overt misogyny.

I've been debating about writing a story where a girl gets bimbofied via a bracelet. It doesn't necessarily make her dumber, just less inhibited.

I wanted to explore a woman undergoing the transformation for her own reasons because she found it liberating.
>>
>>567166
Off the top of my head, BXBI is a consensual bimboification sort of thing.
http://kotep.xyz/post/bxbi-1/
>>
File: tumblr_nxtcd5ERsV1u79dwro1_540.jpg (234 KB, 540x764) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxtcd5ERsV1u79dwro1_540.jpg
234 KB, 540x764
holy fuck are any of you morons going to actually post images?

its an IMAGE board you stupid cunts.
>>
>>567267
>its an IMAGE board you stupid cunts.
is it really any surprise that the bimbo thread is filled with stupid cunts?
>>
File: 1458167474774.png (516 KB, 911x1219) Image search: [Google]
1458167474774.png
516 KB, 911x1219
>>566992
good shit, anon
>>
File: tumblr_nxxvo7304m1skpyf7o1_500.png (177 KB, 500x652) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxxvo7304m1skpyf7o1_500.png
177 KB, 500x652
Can I ask why people like high cheekbones? it makes people look like a sixty year old washed up actress who went through so much surgery so they can look "young" again, but really just makes them look like a fucking lizard.
>>
File: luna loves good.jpg (147 KB, 933x893) Image search: [Google]
luna loves good.jpg
147 KB, 933x893
>>564342
found another one
>>
File: 1459604613325.jpg (928 KB, 990x1400) Image search: [Google]
1459604613325.jpg
928 KB, 990x1400
>>567166

Go for it, no one's gonna stop you. Bimbofication stories don't actually need misogyny, just girls getting sexier and preferably having sex as well.

If you're asking for what to include, everyone's just going to say fake tits, lowered intelligence, blonde hair, maybe a few other nuances, and then spend the rest of the thread arguing.

Just write about what you find sexy, and if someone thinks it's bimbo enough, they'll eventually post it here.
>>
>>567490

> it makes people look like a sixty year old washed up actress who went through so much surgery so they can look "young" again

I like the fake look, its why I like high cheekbones
>>
In most of the "bimbofication" stuff I've seen over the years, the girl emerges from the change fairly happy, albeit usually in a bubble-headed way.

That.... is very clearly not the case with the OPs works.

I'm not making a value judgement, just noting that the OP's content represents a significant divergence, which is why it may be offputting for many.
>>
/r/ing a specific comic I saw posted on here a while back
Basically a black haired, glasses wearing asain(?) girl gets invited to a club. At this club she gets drunk and high and junk,and then gets fucked in the bathroom. After that she goes to another, dirtier club and gets fucked my a bigger dicked guy in that bathroom. I think by the end of it she's a fuckdoll.
>>
>>567949
Are you sure that's a comic and not a repressed memory from your childhood of what your mom got up to?
>>
>>555420
Oh my god thats hilarious
>>
File: KRASH_JenniStory_Pg01.jpg (618 KB, 1200x1183) Image search: [Google]
KRASH_JenniStory_Pg01.jpg
618 KB, 1200x1183
>>567949
Jenni's story?
>>
File: 131486945922.gif (342 KB, 128x198) Image search: [Google]
131486945922.gif
342 KB, 128x198
>>567892
The "divergence" you speak of is really just people starting to form different "camps" regarding the definition of bimbofication.

You have those who believe it should be about humiliating/dominating otherwise strong women, you have those who think it should be empowering women to embrace their sexuality.

You have the ones that bimbos should be dumb, and you have the ones that don't think a lowered GPA will improve blowjob skills.

You have the ones that think every bimbo needs a master, and the ones that think they should be sluts that just fuck whoever they want.

It all gets so divisive, with everyone insisting on bimbo being forced to reflect their definition and no one else's; it's like we should do what the futa threads do on /d/ and have a bunch of different threads with specific stuff, but the more specific you get, the less content there is.
>>
>>567508
I know this is InCase but is there more to it?
>>
>>568019
OP here. Thanks, it was meant to be.
>>
>>568159
>I-I was only pretending to be retarded!
>>
>>567892
>Harleyfication
Hello, new subgenre fetish
>>
File: alison.jpg (295 KB, 1019x1318) Image search: [Google]
alison.jpg
295 KB, 1019x1318
bimbo enough?
>>
>>567166
What's the point of this post?
>>
>>568038
>but the more specific you get, the less content there is.
That's the best way to go about it though. If you want to have your thread of 'smart bimbos' or 'genius bimbos' then just go and make your own thread. If there is content it will thrive, if not then it's obvious that not many people agree/care and it will die.

Better than shitposting your own ideas in these threads and ruining it with garbage like
>OMG DUMB BIMBOS THIS IS SO MISOGYNISTIC
>>
File: 1455991031225.png (324 KB, 666x617) Image search: [Google]
1455991031225.png
324 KB, 666x617
>>
>>555418
>>555420
>bitching andwhining about feminists
Way to ruin your story by making it a political statement.
>>
>>555415
Would play a Bimbo trainer with her!
>>
>>555452
>faps to cannibalism, bestiaity, snuff
"Perfectly fine."

>faps to misogynist imagery
"Down with this filth!!! Muh feminism!!!"

>>555461
>non established character walks in
>immediately begins abusing her

In fairness, he and his abilities are about as established as Rey is in the actual movie.
>>
>>555415
>>555416
>>555417
>>555418
>>555419
>>555420
I like seeing you expand beyond comic book characters. Keep doing what you're doing, man.
>>
>>555417
>>555418
>>555419
>>555420
>>555422

Does anyone else find it really unsettling when the self-insert comes in? It goes from normal bimbo shit to unresolved mental issues real fast.
>>
>>568605

Yes, very much.
>>
>>559876
not just the fans who are aggressive. have you READ the detractors? It's a piranha pond in here.
>>
File: 1340495588810.jpg (212 KB, 1424x500) Image search: [Google]
1340495588810.jpg
212 KB, 1424x500
>>557193
>being this triggered that Kike Wars sucked

And you didn't even get ten bucks...
>>
You goddamn insufferable faggots.

If you don't like a particular comic, don't fucking bother responding. I'm trying to fap here and all i see are walls of text. Make a separate thread to make fun of the artist or something, just cause you can't fap to something doesn't mean I shouldn't be able to
>>
>>568030
Yes, thank you.
>>
File: 1425705465564.jpg (34 KB, 461x1000) Image search: [Google]
1425705465564.jpg
34 KB, 461x1000
>>568890
I never even saw the movie cause I didn't give enough of a shit to care, doesn't mean I find the idea of Rey beating Ren any more unbelievable than Luke beating Vader.
>>
>>569372
I mean, Luke only beat Vader in RotJ because a) he gave in briefly to the dark side and b) Vader was an old man with mostly robotic limbs and breathing problems. Luke absolutely gets his shit rocked in Empire, it's not even a contest. 99% of that fight is Vader toying with Luke. And even that is after Luke spent years studying the Force and trained on Dagobah with Yoda. Rey beats Ren in 5 minutes without ever having used a lightsaber before.
>>
>>555415
>not having kylo ren as the guy
Honestly the edgy dialogue would actually fit him.
>>
>>557193
Luke lost like a bitch when he fought Vader. He had has hand cut off.
>>
File: 1460462908901.png (830 KB, 1668x997) Image search: [Google]
1460462908901.png
830 KB, 1668x997
>>569587
>>557193

that whole scenario on cloud city was actually an elaborate setup by vader so he could kick the shit out of luke while he was still a rookie by tricking him into ditching his training with yoda to come try and defeat him and save his friends, the only time Luke was able to formally take on Vader and win was after the timeskip between ESB and ROTJ where Luke fully committed to training and spent more than a few days on Dagobah.

Starwars and bimbos are two things I know a lot about desu
>>
>>569564

Kylo has been fucking shot with a Bowcaster like 10 minutes previously though. They spent quite a lot of the film making sure we knew that gun WRECKS things for a reason.
>>
>>569630

Thing is, Yoda was right. Luke being there changes NOTHING, Lando would have got them all out on the Falcon regardless.
The only thing Luke brings is R2-D2 hacking the doors and figuring out that the Hyperdrive was offline.
Things that Lando could have done himself if he had to, since Lando's a pretty good data-slicer himself (it's why he's so good at space cards.) so if Luke had just stayed with Yoda, his friends would have been absolutely fine.

Instead, he loses a hand for no good reason.

That said, finding out that Vader is his dad is something that was going to happen sooner or later, and better now than right there in the Emperors fucking throne room later on in Jedi.
>>
>>567034

It says it right there, xxxx52
>>
File: 1463231882244.jpg (279 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1463231882244.jpg
279 KB, 700x700
>>
>>569716
Well, maybe. If Luke never showed up, that would free up Vader to be in a more useful place than the carbon freezing chamber, and he might have been in a position to stop whatever Leia and Lando were up to.
>>
File: momoko.jpg (823 KB, 1848x1250) Image search: [Google]
momoko.jpg
823 KB, 1848x1250
>>
>>555415
I don't get Bimbo bullshit.
>>
File: 1454991193826.png (2 MB, 1450x1450) Image search: [Google]
1454991193826.png
2 MB, 1450x1450
>>570383
Whoopdy doo fuck ass, post content or gtfo.

Atleast bother to provide more discussion that this bullshit if you must just post your rambling.
>>
>>570383
k
>>
Found this in another thread.

Premise ridiculous but still alright
http://empresstammy.blogspot.com.au/2013/01/sister-sins-story-guard-who-cried-bimbo.html?zx=b08dfbd3e922fba8
>>
>>568038
This is why I listed >>559345 as a potential classifier. It doesn't take sides on the intelligence, as it isn't necessaary but it does make clear that 'bimbo' involves certain factors.

The point of the fetish IS about what a 'bimbo' is to the common layman, not the fanciful 'reclamation' of the word. 'Airheaded Blonde Bimbo' isn't a word of power or some bullshit like that, it's exactly what it is. If you need a definition, read this >>557706

It's essentially a reactionary fetish to new deals of gender politics, as sort of a counter to the dominant anti-sex narrative. It isn't a call for traditional gender roles, and it's not a sex-positive feminist approach. It's a counter to the anti-sex narrative, that women should seek power and fortune, should be sexually reserved and prude, spiteful of advances and constantly fighting sexual advances or sexual imagery.

The bimbo is that physical counter. Her body can't hide anything about its sexual power, and it doesn't want to. Her hair is long, her lips are full, her body is glistening and naked. She wears clothes and makeup that's regarded with scorn by 'intelligent and independent' women, as in bright colored latex, fishnets, suggestive clothes and really overt blush and eyeliner. Her personality is warm and bubbly, or at least sexually inviting. Intelligence is usually detracted, or suppressed, but not necessarily because the point is to let go of one's intellectual superiority and clarity, to take a back seat to being lusty and happy. This also involves deference to partners or at least to the mindset of being a bimbo. The move from black to ~PINK~ text.

A 'genius bimbo' for instance can work, but it still needs to look like one and act like one. If she's just getting bustier and smarter, that's just TF and it doesn't go here.

The point is, the definition about context is FAR FAR less important that what is happening to the focus of the fetish, and we NEED to make it clear for future thread dumps.
>>
>>570635
And you mentioned 'futa'? Well their biggest fights are about the presence of a vagina or not, or having balls or not. Which, sure, can bring into question the sexual status of someone, but that's a different battle to 'bimbo'. That's one part being there or not, the core of what a futa is (a decidedly female body that has a cock) isn't lost in all this. Bimbo threads can't even get down what the general focus of bimbo is, and that's the problem.

We need to hammer out the archetype, the general direction of bimbo, and what isn't bimbo and needs its own thread. My suggestion >>570635 is a broad but directed focus on that sexually charged counter in an objective sense. Sure, it doesn't gel with everyone's INTERPRETATION of modern sexual standards, but that's not the point. We know the archetype, and we know what the counter to that would be. Porn is about the visual presence, not the subtext and social setting, it's about 'what can I see' and so it should be, I feel, focused primarily on what the bimbo looks like, what the bimbo acts like.

Social context, sexual scenarios, those should take a backseat in these threads to what is immediately visible. Futas take allsorts of roles, and no one says it's not a futa. Futas top, futas bottom, futas are some new radical sexual paradigm, futas are individuals lost to their lusty urges, but they're all futa regardless of their context. Bimbo threads should be defined the same way, via 'WHAT a Bimbo generally looks like' not 'WHAT a Bimbo can do'. If it doesn't fit that general focus, then it doesn't fit. It's tough to not 'be part of a thread' but when these threads are filled with commentary, it's time to hammer down what it is so we just make it clear what we're about and what we aren't about.

And I know people will say 'well that's your opinion' but you forget, it's MY opinion, and you should know that makes it better than yours. So, HA!
>>
>>570644
You're saying it as if we needed those threads to be peaceful and devoid of arguments.

You believe that bimbo is a body type, I believe it's a personality.
And you can't prove me wrong.
>>
>>570635
>>570644
In fact, if you want to counter, I think the best rule should be to have a picture WITH your rant to describe HOW you view bimbo to make your case.

Take what I posted, not blonde, of course, but the entire air and demeanor is decidedly bimbo. Her body is wearing tight body-hugging clothes that barely cover her, leaving little to the imagination. Her phone is pink, her lips are black and she's wearing white oddly rimmed sunglasses, overt and feminine features, not the traditional palate, but part of that focus on being an exposed womanly figure. The sunglasses and body's framed either in apathy to the observer, looking at your phone, or looking back at you to watch you watching her. The point is either 'look at my busty body if you want, I don't care' or 'I know you're watching, and I won't stop you. Maybe if you're bold enough you can go further'.

It's about rejecting those notions of tempered and intellectual womanhood for open sexual and materialistic accessories and actions.
>>
File: CDGIItrUsAAYK9f.jpg (127 KB, 600x925) Image search: [Google]
CDGIItrUsAAYK9f.jpg
127 KB, 600x925
>>570650
Well discussion shouldn't trump content. 215 replies and only 70 images isn't a healthy thread. Discussion is fine, but keep up with the images. That's the point of porn threads, to post images.

And read what I said again, personality is important too. It's the context that's the backseat player. The stuff about location or what the result of being a bimbo is.
>>
anyone have that one comic with the bimbo and the blow up doll at halloween?
>>
>>571240
It's called "Spells R Us: All Dressed Up"
>>
I like OP's work, but everytime he posts you faggots decide to spend the whole time clowning on him and having pointless discussion rather than actually posting bimbos.
>>
>Choker change updates
>you can escalate from bimbo to gyaru

my penis exploded
>>
>>555422
>>555420
>>555419
>>555418
>>555417
>>555416

So.... are you seeing anybody about your unresolved issues?
>>
>>555821
Every other artist you listed at least tries different plots and angles. Their work improves from comic to comic.
>>
>>555415

So, essentially your schtick is:

>insert character here.
>same scenario, reaction, text and story. every time.

Well, I mean, you'd be fantastic at writing shitty anime, but this is just boring.
>>
>>566234
Can we get a drawfag onto this? drawing his little manlet insert in the reverse position? I'm thinking lightsaber strap-on.
>>
>>566992
.....I learn the strangest things from 4chan...
>>
>feminists
>misogyny
Great thread guys
>>
>>559503
Really good shit there anon
>>
>>573029
Somebody noticed my story. Now I can die happy.

Seriously though, thank you.
>>
File: 1431654807533.png (388 KB, 1206x766) Image search: [Google]
1431654807533.png
388 KB, 1206x766
>>570660
>>570644
>>570635

I'm assuming all these are yours.

To clarify, I'm >>568038, not >>570650

Honestly I'm chill with your definition, but it's wordier than needed. Here's mine:

"A bimbo is a sexual exaggeration of femininity, sexually submissive, and is more than enthusiastic in regards to anything sexual."

That's as basic as it gets, with all the room for lesbian bimbos, smart bimbos, goth bimbos, and even the Norwegian snow bimbo as subclasses of the original.
>>
File: 343_by_2006300c-d8qcfvp.jpg (951 KB, 2625x3000) Image search: [Google]
343_by_2006300c-d8qcfvp.jpg
951 KB, 2625x3000
>>
File: 142467592273 (1).jpg (752 KB, 1800x2550) Image search: [Google]
142467592273 (1).jpg
752 KB, 1800x2550
>>
File: 1447818905565.png (540 KB, 1500x1250) Image search: [Google]
1447818905565.png
540 KB, 1500x1250
>>
File: 1447669417530.jpg (254 KB, 826x488) Image search: [Google]
1447669417530.jpg
254 KB, 826x488
>>
File: 1447669674214.jpg (1015 KB, 1197x1427) Image search: [Google]
1447669674214.jpg
1015 KB, 1197x1427
>>
File: 1447669481617.jpg (597 KB, 800x1076) Image search: [Google]
1447669481617.jpg
597 KB, 800x1076
>>
File: 357830024-a-coop-98-05_1.jpg (330 KB, 996x1350) Image search: [Google]
357830024-a-coop-98-05_1.jpg
330 KB, 996x1350
>>
>>573854
different artist, but I remember a 3-5 image series of Justice and Lady Liberty from a few years ago. Lost to the ether or bricked HDs on mu end, sorry.
>>
>>555764
it's true, Star Wars became a generic Disney series.
>>
>>573856
Played a show with them a few months ago. Fucking sucked. They make a shit ton of money though.
>>
>>573846
Who made this?
>>
File: M.I.L.F._Anthology_Vol_1.jpg (215 KB, 1200x1846) Image search: [Google]
M.I.L.F._Anthology_Vol_1.jpg
215 KB, 1200x1846
>>574578

looks like albatross

the stuff they draw is usually..... excessive
>>
>>568297
>alison.jpg
you're not fooling me
>>
>>574585
>freshly sqeezed milk

I think I get the idea, but that just doesn't sound righ
>>
File: image.png (275 KB, 391x500) Image search: [Google]
image.png
275 KB, 391x500
Right place? Second question, will this ever get finished?
>>
>>572817
What is this anon talking about?
Is there a bimbo maker or something, cause I'd love to get that
>>
>>574932

Choker Change is a bimbofication/sluttification game on tfgamessite one of the last storylines in the game gives you the option to turn into a gyaru with a whole tanning scene and mental TF to go with it

the dev lurks all the time so I'm sure if you chant his name 3 times he'll materialize
>>
>>555823
Ayy lmao
>>
>>555415
It's autism incarnate
>>
>>555416
>>555417
>>555418
>>555419
>>555420
>>555422
Too good that I had to download it but I also had to remove that cringy ass dialogue.
>>
>>555420
>You're a pathetic little Mary Sue
Out of the mouth of a blatant self-insert wish-fulfillment character.
>>
>>575237
You could have also just cropped out the manlet and lost nothing of value
>>
>>555415
ugh, fuckin hate you. you had one decent comic, with some ok dialogue, but you've done it so many fuckin times I'm starting to wonder if it's a god damn template and your just stamping the same thing out again and again with mild differences at best.
Oh, and it's hypocritical to call out a mary sue with your own gary stu without at least some breath of self awareness, or better yet just leave it the fuck out, it just distracts from the fapping.
>>
File: Buckleyart.w536.h357.2x.jpg (96 KB, 800x532) Image search: [Google]
Buckleyart.w536.h357.2x.jpg
96 KB, 800x532
>>575746
>template and your just stamping the same thing out again and again with mild differences at best.
>>
>>575079
Are the scenes illustrated? Or are they just told in a narrative fashion?
>>
File: 1458312570594.jpg (686 KB, 3600x1800) Image search: [Google]
1458312570594.jpg
686 KB, 3600x1800
Which one is your favorite?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 110

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.