[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Xeno Thread No.λ
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /aco/ - Adult Cartoons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 177
File: fEx4WsD.jpg (667 KB, 963x1250) Image search: [Google]
fEx4WsD.jpg
667 KB, 963x1250
Where the Lmao's get their Ayy's. Snek edition.

Smut: https://titanpad.com/UbgrnuFY1x
Quest: http://tgchan.org/wiki/Enemy_Quest

Post Ayy
Talk about Ayy
Write and draw lewd Ayy
Be sexually experimented on by a sexy ayy scientist, for research purposes of course
>>
File: snek.jpg (116 KB, 626x1080) Image search: [Google]
snek.jpg
116 KB, 626x1080
>>
>>
File: 1460143885464.jpg (68 KB, 800x578) Image search: [Google]
1460143885464.jpg
68 KB, 800x578
>>
File: tumblr_nphfdl7UeY1rcs9gvo1_1280.jpg (226 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nphfdl7UeY1rcs9gvo1_1280.jpg
226 KB, 1280x720
"Draw me like one of your Ayy girls."
>>
File: 1454869466764.jpg (163 KB, 805x900) Image search: [Google]
1454869466764.jpg
163 KB, 805x900
>>511603
Plague is the best
>>
>>
File: tumblr_o3zhadvkI51t4u6wao1_1280.jpg (232 KB, 1280x1225) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3zhadvkI51t4u6wao1_1280.jpg
232 KB, 1280x1225
>>
File: tumblr_o435oczadn1t4u6wao1_1280.jpg (233 KB, 1280x1225) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o435oczadn1t4u6wao1_1280.jpg
233 KB, 1280x1225
>>511645
Same image but with Turian tits (heresy)
>>
File: 1456674654130.jpg (131 KB, 1000x430) Image search: [Google]
1456674654130.jpg
131 KB, 1000x430
>>511646
wew lad
>>
>>511649
Thread needs more Turians
>>
>>511645
>>511646
Isn't there one that has text?
>>
File: tumblr_o41tekvEfI1t4u6wao1_1280.jpg (276 KB, 1280x1225) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o41tekvEfI1t4u6wao1_1280.jpg
276 KB, 1280x1225
>>511674
Yes sir
>>
File: 47121546_p0.jpg (431 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
47121546_p0.jpg
431 KB, 600x800
>>
File: 47155640_p0_master1200.jpg (600 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
47155640_p0_master1200.jpg
600 KB, 800x600
>>
>>512004

>Cartoon-like characters with hyper detailed orfices.

I will never understand the appeal of this.
>>
File: 1456803099068.jpg (371 KB, 1048x1280) Image search: [Google]
1456803099068.jpg
371 KB, 1048x1280
>>
File: 4GOkwth.png (440 KB, 1280x911) Image search: [Google]
4GOkwth.png
440 KB, 1280x911
>>512020
Ayy's got gains
>>
File: Z1DsUZK.jpg (212 KB, 1024x927) Image search: [Google]
Z1DsUZK.jpg
212 KB, 1024x927
>>511593
How did she put on those panties?
>>
File: ygf6rDt.jpg (251 KB, 700x600) Image search: [Google]
ygf6rDt.jpg
251 KB, 700x600
>>512192
Use your imagination?

Also I think that lace circle at the bottom is what is holding it in place.
>>
File: 1460318756769.jpg (125 KB, 766x1280) Image search: [Google]
1460318756769.jpg
125 KB, 766x1280
>>
>>511649
Aw, poor turian female :(
>>
>>512015
That is not "detailed".
It's probably even as cartoony as it can get.
>>
File: 1460837976957.jpg (570 KB, 963x1250) Image search: [Google]
1460837976957.jpg
570 KB, 963x1250
>>512192
>>512234
10 million years in paint.
>>
>>512499
Exactly how I thought. Thanks anon.

I also just now noticed that there is a picture of Beaglerush in the lower right hand corner. Horny bastard.
>>
Ha ha! My work week is finished! Time to be a useless piece of shit and post somewhat erotic fiction on the internet!

Going to be continuing the Tash and John fic. if you want to get caught up go here
http://pastebin.com/7aZM7hWn

I've written a bit so I'm going to try and not spam the thread too much. Continued in next post.
>>
>>512646

As usual Tash woke up sometime after John. She guessed that it was probably mid morning based on the light coming in through the bedrooms windows. A feeling of excitement started to creep up on her as her normal morning haze started to thin. She couldn't wait to get out into the city. A clanging from the main room drew her attention. She figured it must be John as he was nowhere in sight. Grabbing a random shirt from her dufflebag, she put it on and moved to the main room. There was John, setting a table with two plates. This must have been one of those rare occasions when John didn't hear her coming because as he turned to face her, he let out a small 'buh!' and nearly dropped the cup he was holding. Tash giggled.

“Hey you.” John said, reclaiming his posture. “I ordered us breakfast, I hope you don't mind.”

“Of course not. What did you get?” Tash asked curiously.

“Well,” John said while ushering her over. “I got us a couple of things. First off I got us some juice. Jelberry I think it's called?”

“Gellberie.” Tash corrected him.

“Right, Gellberie juice.” John repeated the word. “Next, and because I remember you mentioning them, I got us an order of Kazhon Felpei and a side of Ashe fruit.”

Tashaiea's eyes lit up. She LOVED Kazhon Felpei. It was breakfast delicacy back in her home country. It was a kind of slightly tougher pancake cooked golden brown in a milk sauce that was then hollowed out and filled with syrup and fruit. It wasn't exactly the healthiest food, but she would be damned if it wasn't one of the tastiest. Tash quickly sat down and grabbed one of the felpei. Without so much as a second thought she plunged her teeth into it. Tashaiea could feel her eyes welling up as the sticky sweet syrup filling gushed into her mouth. It was perfect, better than she remembered. That was probably because it was cooked by a professional chef, but that didn't really matter at the moment
>>
>>512657

She quickly devoured the rest of it, letting out little moans of pleasure as the flavors caressed her tastes buds. Upon downing the last little bit Tashaiea let out a contented sigh and sunk a little into her chair. The experience had stirred up some old memories, mainly of family breakfasts when she was young. Mostly of waiting as patiently as she could at the table with her mother and younger brother while her father put the finishing touches on their meal. They didn't eat felpei often, but when they did it was always a kind of special occasion. She let herself indulge in her memories for a few moments longer before she noticed John staring at her with an amused look on his face.

“What?”She turned her attention to look back at him.

“If I didn't know any better I would have guessed that you hadn't eaten in days by the way you devoured that thing.” John chuckled. “Also you have syrup all over your face.”

Tash proceeded to touch her face, and just as John had said she could feel the sticky sweet syrup all over her mouth and chin. Desperately she tried to look around for something to wipe it off with.

“Here, let me help you with that.” John said as he fetched a small hand towel and soaked it with some water. He walked over to her and began wiping her face off like she was a little child. “There you go.” John said grinning. “All clean. Maybe use some utensils next time?”

Tashaiea let out a small laugh. “Ha, you don't use utensils. Only weird people don't use hands to eat felpei.”

John chuckled. “Then how are you supposed to eat it without making a mess?”

The Kai'ani just shrugged, a piece of body language that she had picked up from John.

“I guess you could use a knife. But it's really not the same.”

“Alright, if you say so.” John said, picking up one of the felpei and giving it a cautious sniff.

“Just eat it silly.” Tash said giggling at her human's cautious attitude.
>>
>>512663

John gave a small acknowledging shrug and took a bite. He ate it a little more carefully so that the syrup didn't drip all over his face as well, kind of a tough task seeing as how full it was.

“Mmmm.” John sounded, mouth still partially full. “It's really sweet. And the crust is creamy and buttery. I can understand why these are your favorite.” John took another bite. “I'm going to have to try making these some time.”

She watched as John ate the rest of it, very obviously and deliberately trying not to spill on himself. She was happy that John liked them, she really didn't realize until just then that it really kind of mattered to her that he enjoy some of the things she liked. They continued to eat their breakfast as a couple, making their usual small talk as they always did. Tash had eaten her fill quite a bit quicker than John and was starting to get a little anxious for him to finish. She wanted to get going and see the festivities. John must have picked up on her thoughts as he quickly downed the rest of his juice and began collecting the plates so that room service could take them away. Not soon after they were both back in their bed room readying their clothing and equipment for the day. The colonies atmosphere was much closer to her home planet so Tash decided to forgo her normal cooling suit and respirator combination and instead wore a loose fitting top and pants. With the air density on the planet being higher than galactic standard, John decided to forgo his respirator as well. He did however decide to keep his signature 105th AIRBORNE jacket on, simply removing the cooling system as it really wasn't needed here. After grabbing a few other necessities they left their room and headed out into the city.

They both decided to start at where they saw the booths and stalls going up the previous day. Today was much busier.
>>
>>512669

Scores of Kai'ani walked the streets, talking amongst themselves, laughing, singing... The whole city seemed to be giving off a positive energy. Tash had a hard time containing her excitement. She grabbed John's hand and began to lead them into the crowd. They spent the first couple of hours just walking around, taking in the sites. It was apparently a big year for the colony. They were celebrating the twentieth anniversary of the colonies founding. The colony seemed to have made amazing progress for only being twenty years old. The local economy was booming which had apparently attracted the attention of some very high profile investors and businesses from around Kai'ani controlled space. And with that came a population boom as those investors and companies brought in more personnel and their families, which had once again lead to an upturn in the local economy. All that effort definitely showed. The streets and buildings were an artistic wonder. They weaved and curved so perfectly together that it almost seemed organic and alive. Like the city had simply grown out of the ground. Tash commented that a lot of the architecture was an interesting modern take on some centuries old architectural styles back on Kai.

As the day moved on, the streets became more and more filled with revelers partaking in the festivities. Tash had been furiously taking pictures all day. Not even a minute seemed to go by before she was once again pointing at something excitedly and taking a picture. John had never seen her quite this excited about anything. Although he admitted he would probably be the same way if they had been attending something like this back on earth after being away for so long. He would have to take her there some day. Johns attention was turned to his Kai'ani girlfriend when she suddenly started tugging at his hand more than usual. He looked quizzically at her to see that her eyes were locked on a store front.
>>
>>512675

Out front there were racks of clothing, more specifically the style of long, flowing dresses that quite a few Kai'ani were wearing. John couldn't help but smile.

“Do you want one?” John asked, leaning in so she could hear him.

“Yes please.” She replied sheepishly.

“Alright, lets go find you a dress then.” John said, ushering her towards the store.

The store was a fairly small hole-in-the-wall type of place. The store was preceded over by an older looking male Kai'ani who greeted them with as smile as they entered. He looked at John quizzically for a moment, probably because he had never seen a human before, before speaking up.

“Greetings. Can I help you find anything?” John heard his translator say.

“She needs a dress.” John said, motioning to Tashaiea.

The shopkeeper took a moment to look Tashaiea over before beckoning her over.

“Come,” He said in an inviting tone. “Lets take some measurements and see what your style is, hmm?”

Tash walked towards the shopkeeper, probably more accurate to call him a tailor judging by the cloth and sewing equipment that was laying around the shop, dragging John along with her. The older tailor noticed Tashaiea leading the human by the hand and gave an acknowledging 'ah', probably now realizing why the alien had come in with her. John still wasn't one hundred percent sure why Tash always held his hand. He had always just assumed it was something she did seeing as she had never told him otherwise. However judging by how he had now witnessed other Kai'ani females doing the same thing he guessed that it had something to do with their culture. Showing that they were a couple most likely. The tailor had taken out what John assumed was a small measuring device and started taking readings from Tash. After a few commands for Tash to turn around, put her arms up and stand as straight as she could, the tailor retracted his device and studied it.
>>
>>512679

After a couple of seconds of examination, the tailor brought the device back up and pointed it at John. It didn't take long before he once again retracted it, making what sounded like a small humming noise as he looked at the device.

“I'd offer you something,” The tailor began, looking at John. “But I'm afraid I don't have anything that would fit your size.”

“That's alright.” John responded. “I understand. I appreciate the offer however.”

The tailor made a sound which John assumed was an acknowledgment and returned his focus to Tashaiea.

“I do however have plenty of your size.” He said, handing Tash a tablet like device. “These are the styles I have in stock, let me know which you prefer.”

Tash began looking through the catalog, occasionally stopping on a design to ask John his opinion. After a while she seemed to settle on a long, flowing design with short puffy sleeves. The color was white with a light floral pattern around the base, designed to give the illusion of flowers blowing in the wind. After confirming her choice with the tailor, she was ushered to step into the fitting room. John tried to come with her, but Tash blocked him, saying that she wanted it to be a surprise. John had no choice but to wait, deciding to burn some of that time looking around the store. All the clothing looked very... traditional to John. There wasn't a terrible amount of complexity to the designs and color patterns. Tash had always worn fairly plain clothes as well, maybe that was just the culture. Certainly a stark contrast to current human fashion. John could see these Kai'ani dresses as something that humans may have worn a couple centuries ago, before mass industrialization. He continued to look around the store. A couple of other Kai'ani had wandered in from off the street. They seemed to give John some odd looks and tended to keep their distance from him, but in a way that seemed like they weren't doing it on purpose.
>>
>>512683

He was considering testing his theory when he heard Tashaiea call his name. He turned around to see her, now fully covered by a long, flowing white dress. It looked good on her, the tan of her skin contrasting with the white of the dress and the green of her necklace.

“Well? What do you think?” Tash asked, giving a little twirl, causing the base of the dress to lift up slightly..

“I think you look beautiful.” John replied.

John could see the tell tale sign of her blushing as her face started to flush green. He walked over to her and put his arms around her to pull her close, planting a kiss on her lips as he did. John could just make out some murmuring from behind him in the store, too quiet for his translator to pick up however. He turned towards the tailor who was giving off an amused look.

“How much do we owe you?” John inquired.

“Well,” The tailor began, returning to a more business minded facial expression. “Normally a dress like this will go for 70,000.” The tailor paused. “However seeing how it makes her look, I'll be willing to go down to 50,000. A welcome home discount, hmm?”

John looked at Tash quizzically.

“I told him how this is my first time back in Kai'ani space after a few years.” Tash stated.

“Ah, okay.” John said, turning back to the tailor and fishing out his payment card. “Thank you, we appreciate your generosity.”

The tailor replied with a 'hmm' and took John's card. He ran it through his system and handed it back a moment later after it was approved. Taking back his card and pocketing it John was just about to turn to leave with Tash, who was currently preoccupied looking at some kind of fabric, when he felt a hand on his shoulder. He turned to see the tailor looking at him, hand still on John's shoulder. John was just about to ask what the problem was when the tailor spoke.
>>
>>512686

“You take good care of that girl, alien. She is completely infatuated with you. It's a level of attraction that I don't normally see even between Kai'ani.” The older Kai'ani said, removing his hand from John's shoulder.

“I will.” John said, slightly taken off guard by the tailors words. “I love her.”

The old tailors facial expression softened for a moment before the stern business man came back. The tailor sighed.

“There are some who would take exception to that. I hope you won't let them poison your opinion of our race.”

“Every culture has them,” John replied. “I won't take it personally.”

The tailor gave him a faint smile followed by a 'hmm'.

“Now go,” The tailor said as he waved John towards the door. “Take your mate and enjoy the festival.”

John said a quick thank you and moved off to surprised Tashaiea by stealthily wrapping his arms around her and giving her a kiss on the cheek. John put her extra clothes in his pack and they left the tailors shop, once again stepping out into the crowded streets. John could see that Tash had almost a spring in her step, whether it was because of the planets natural lower gravity or just because she was happy, he couldn't know for sure. What he did know however was that she was happy, and that made him happy. It was just after mid day now, and the sun was just over it's apex. Even though it was the hottest part of the day, it was still comfortably cool. A combination of the planets ecosystem and the relatively smaller size of the star. John had been taking some time to study the Kai'ani. They were a relatively tall species. John was six foot nothing without his boots on, and even the smallest of them only seemed to be just shorter than him, with some of the tallest being a good five to eight inches taller than him. It was an odd feeling for sure, but what John lacked in height he made up in bulk.
>>
>>512688

The Kai'ani were a fairly thin people, and John supposed that made sense. From what Tash had told him about Kai was that it had a lower gravity than earth. And since her people developed into bipeds in a lower gravity environment, it made biological sense that they would grow taller instead of bulkier like humans did. They didn't need as much muscle mass to combat their planets downward pull. As for the culture, well, he supposed it was pretty much like any other. They had their arts and their musics, all derived from millennium of evolution and societal progress. All of which was subjective. From what he noticed, females tended to take on a more leading role, and they were also among some of the tallest. Some kind of sexual selection that caused the females to be more predisposed to be the alphas? John couldn't know for sure. One day he would have to ask Tash about that.

The crowd had started to get much thicker now. In the distance John could hear what he thought sounded like music, well louder music to be more precise. It was a festival after all and there was music being played everywhere. There was a rhythmic thumping to it as well. It had obviously caught Tash's attention as well as she started to lead them in the direction it seemed to be coming from. They soon arrived in a decent sized plaza where the crowd seemed to be thickest in the middle. Gently they both moved their way to the front to see what the attraction was. Tash obviously saw something that John couldn't as her eyes lit up. She started to pull him a little faster through the crowd, which seemed to part ever so slightly as he moved through. Probably for the same reason that the Kai'ani in the tailors shop had tried to keep their distance. John didn't really care, at least it made moving through easier.
>>
>>512689

Upon reaching the front John saw what was attracting his lovers attention. In the center of the crowd was a clearing, and in the clearing was a Kai'ani band on a slightly raised platform playing some almost folk-ish sounding music. In front of the band was a group of Kai'ani who appeared to be preforming some kind of choreographed dance. John found it fairly interesting to watch. The group were split in two with one side being female and the other side being male. The two sides would move in unison, preforming a mirrored version of what the other side was doing. They would spin and lock arms, switching partners as they did. All in time to the rhythm of the music.

The thumping that John had heard earlier appeared to be coming from the crowd. They would stomp their feet in time with the music, creating a base beat for the dance. Tash seemed to be captivated by it and began to stomp her feet in time as well. John was considering joining in as well, but decided against it. Not wanting to put any unnecessary stress on his leg braces. The dance lasted for about five minutes. As the music faded the dancers all locked arms and took a knee, bowing slightly towards the crowd. This caused a surge of cheers and stomps from the excited gathered onlookers. John noticed one of the band members put down her instrument and address the crowd, her voice boomed over the speaker system.

“That was fun wasn't it?” The female Kai'ani's voice translated in John's ear. “We're going to open up the floor now for all who are interested. Young or old, talented or not, you are welcome to join us for our next piece!”

John could feel Tash tugging on his arm. He looked at her to see her giving him an expression that just screamed 'please?'. John was a little afraid that something like this would happen.

“I don't know how to do this dance.” John said, trying to find a way out of it.
>>
>>512689
we are such a lucky thread
>>
>>512690

“That's ok,” Tash said, tugging on his arm some more. “Just follow what I do.”

It appeared to John that he really didn't have much of a choice. He gave her a sigh and bent down to make sure his braces were secure. He set them to be a little extra ridged, just in case. No sooner had he stood back up than she was dragging him out into the front of the stage. About a dozen other Kai'ani joined them, mostly other couples, but some looked like they might be siblings as well. John could hear the crowed murmuring as he and Tash stepped out into the open. John had to remind himself that most of them had probably never seen a human before and therefore he was probably a little bit of a spectacle. It was just something he would have to get accustomed to until Humanity became more diffused within the galactic community. Tash showed him where he needed to stand and positioned herself opposite of him, which made them both perpendicular to the stage.

“Seems like we have some volunteers.” John could hear the Kai'ani musician say as she face towards her band and gave them a series of hand signals.

A few seconds later the beat of the music started, followed by the stomping of the crowd. Tash had started to move her arms side to side and beckoned John to do the same. As the music picked up John found himself mirroring Tash's movements as best he could. Tash began to give him hand signals on which way to turn, when to move closer and when to fall back. Despite John's initial reluctance he found that he was enjoying himself. The dance was relatively simple and the movement patters fairly predictable. They would start by moving their legs in circles and lifting their arms up. It would then move into them coming close together, putting their hands against each others and then pushing away. It would occasionally be broken up by them coming together, locking arms and switching their positions only to repeat the previous movements and switch once again.
>>
>>512694

The three or so minutes of this particular song almost seemed to fly by. By the end of the song when the music was starting to wind down, Tash beckoned him over as the group formed a line like the previous group had, falling to one knee and bowing just as they had. The crowd once again erupted into cheers and stomps.

He was just about to walk back into the crowd when he noticed the female musician hop down off their platform and head over towards them. This Kai'ani was probably about five inches taller than him with a very subtle skin pattern. She gave the couple a friendly smile as she approached.

“That was quite a brave thing you did there.” The musician said addressing John, her voice being projected over the speaker system. “You don't normally see aliens participate in our dance like that. Where do you come from?”

John gave a smile. “I'm a Human from the planet Earth in the Sol system.” He replied, now hearing his own voice over the speaker system.

“Ah, a Human.” The woman remarked. “ We don't often hear of your people around here. What brings you to our little colony?”

“Well I met this pretty lady some time ago,” John said, pulling Tash in close to him and she instinctively grabbed his hand. “And we've been traveling when we noticed that you were having a celebration here. It seemed like a fun time, and you certainly haven't disappointed yet.”

The musician let out a short laugh. “Well, I'm glad to hear you are enjoying yourselves. So on behalf of myself and everyone here, we welcome you to Artasia-Ra! I hope you continue to enjoy your stay.”

“Thank you.” John said, smiling. “You have a beautiful planet here. It's truly a shining example of the Kai'ani people's accomplishments. I hope we have the chance to visit again some day.”
>>
>>512695

“Ah, well we look forward to you then.” The Kai'ani said before turning to address the crowd. “Well I don't know about all of you, but I seem to be hearing a distinct lack of music! Lets start it up!”

The Kai'ani musician made a few hand gestures towards her band and they began to play as she walked back onto the platform. John and Tash took the opportunity to slip back into the crowd, most of which seemed to be a little less intimidated by him now. Some even now going out of their way to say 'hello'. He supposed that was the power of someone with a microphone. They walked through the streets for a little longer, taking in more of the local sights and sounds. Eventually John needed to stop as his legs were starting to ache. They both found a bench in a small rest area and sat down. John reduced the rigidity of his braces while Tash laid her head on his shoulders. They had only been resting a few minutes before John got a kind of odd sensation. It was the kind of alert sensation that his brain gave off when it noticed that someone was staring at him but he hadn't had time to process it yet.

Be it a product of his military training or just a biological instinct, John carefully took a look around, trying not to disturb Tash. Sure enough just out of the corner of his eye he noticed a group of Kai'ani staring intently at him. The group seemed to consist of four individuals, three male and one female. John continued to passively watch the group, seeing if maybe it was just curiosity that was getting the better of them. They barely took their eyes off of them, every so often talking amongst themselves too quietly for John to hear. Their continued presence was starting to unnerve John. Their facial expressions and body language didn't appear to be the same as the other Kai'ani who were simply curious but wary of him.
>>
>>512697

As far as he could determine it was a look of malice and disgust. As softly and as slowly as he could John attempted to bring it to Tash's attention.

“Hey Tash, don't make any sudden moves, but I think that group of four over there is watching us.” John said, subtly nodding in their direction.

Tashaiea suddenly curious jolted her head up and looked over at the staring group. John could feel himself groan internally. He really needed to show her how to be less conspicuous when he was trying to not attract attention.

“Them?” Tash asked, looking over at the now alerted group of four.

“Yes them.” John replied, shifting his gaze over to them as well since his cover had now been blown.

“Well lets go see what they want?” Tash said standing up, grabbing Johns hand in the process.

John stood up with her. “I'm not so sure that's a good idea.” John protested.

“Stop being paranoid all the time.” Tash replied and began leading them in the direction of the group.

John couldn't help it. The group had now started to move to intercept them. The expressions and body language John could only interpret as hostile. He causally moved his free hand to his belt, unhooking his combat knife and readying it for quick release if need arise. Once they were within reasonable talking distance, Tashaiea piped up.

“Hello,” she began in her native tongue. “We couldn't help but notice you were staring at us. Is there something you need?”

The female Kai'ani stopped and the three males stopped behind her. She gave John a quick look up and down, and the same with Tash before letting out what sounded like a snort of disgust.

“What do you think you're doing?” The female spoke.

“Excuse me?” Tash replied genuinely confused.

“What are you doing with this... alien?” The other female nearly spat.

John could hear as Tash's voice became stern. “I don't see how it's any of your business.”
>>
>>512701
“I see you've claimed it.” The Kai'ani replied, curling her chin up at the sight of Tash holding John's hand.

“Yes, I have claimed HIM. HE is a fantastic MAN.” Tash nearly growled, obviously sensing something that John didn't understand.

“And you think you deserve him? Have you mated him yet?” The female asked.

“I really don't see how this is any of your business, but yes, I have had sex with him. He is mine and I love him.” Tash said, her facial expressions had begun to be laced with anger.

“You love him?” The other Kai'ani laughed. “You're betraying your genetic line. You're nothing more than a xenophile in heat. Probably for the best that you don't spread those genes.”

John could feel Tash's nails start to dig into his hand. He stole a quick look at her and he was shocked by what he saw. This was the angriest he had ever seen her. Her face had begun to twist and a scowl had now formed.

“Hey I don't know wha...” John was suddenly cut off by Tash.

“John be quiet please, this is between her and me.” Tash tried to say in English as calmly as she could.

“I'm just try...”

“I said shut up John!” Tash snapped at him, which really caught him off guard.

John had never seen her like this. She had never yelled at him, ever. However even through all that she kept her now death grip on his hand. The other Kai'ani simply laughed.

“Having some trouble controlling your man there? I guess that's what happens when you mate an alien. Perhaps you should give him to someone who can control him.” The female jeered.

“Why would you want an alien? You have three males behind you. Wouldn't their genes be more appropriate?” Tashaiea jabbed back.
>>
>>512705

The female laughed again. “They're just suitors. I come from a very prestigious and pure blood line so of course I wouldn't need him for his genes. I would simply keep him around... for fun. And to have my own alien servant would be quite exotic. So why don't you just walk away and leave him behind. I promise you he will be well taken care of.”

“Why don't you rot in hell miss 'Prestigious Pure Blood” Tash snarled.

“HA! That's Miss Artasia Tei Khera, first in line of the Tei family line. My family founded this colony. So why don't you run along before I have you thrown out.” Khera stated proudly.

“Well I am Vakal K'Shon Tashaiea, fourth in line of the K'Shon family, and I still tell you to go to hell!” Tashaiea stated back, not willing to back down in the slightest.

“We'll just see about that.” Khera said as she moved forward towards John.

John was still having trouble processing what was happening. As far as he understood Tash had a claim on him? And this Khera was somehow trying to challenge that claim, or take him for herself? John was fine with Tash having this claim because as far as he was concerned she was his girlfriend and the love of his life. But this other woman didn't seem to care about that and wanted John as some kind of human prize? Under other circumstances this would have been the start of one hell of an interesting erotic drama novel. But as far as John understood, the real world was not an ideal dramatization. And besides, this Khera was kind of a massive bitch, and that in itself was a massive turn off. Not that he would have ever chosen her over Tash anyways. Throughout the entire exchange John had been passively watching the other three Kai'ani males. They had been giving him death glares the entire time which only seemed to intensify as the female they were no doubt attempting to court showed interest in him while simply dismissing them offhand as nothing more than essentially groupies.
>>
>>512708

John could tell they were pissed and he would definitely have to keep an eye on them. To add to the growing list of issues, a crowd had started to gather. No doubt curious about the shouting match between Tash and Khera. Every one of his senses was telling him that they needed to leave. They were now sorely outnumbered if any of the crowd decided to get involved. John was processing every possible escape route when he was suddenly yanked back to reality. Khera had just grabbed his free hand. He stood there dumbfounded for a second before returning to his senses and pulling away from her hand.

“What the hell are you doing? Get away from me!” John demanded, moving his once again free hand into a position that Khera could not reach.

Khera just stared at John for a moment with a dumbfounded look on her face. It seemed like she hadn't expected that kind of response. Her expression soon gave way to a scowl.

“Watch your tongue, alien!” Khera demanded, now seething.

It was now Tash's turn to speak up.

“Are you challenging my claim?” Tashaiea asked with a growl.

“I am! Right here, right now!” Khera stated loud enough for the whole of the gathering crowd to hear.

John could hear excited murmurs from within the crowd of Kai'ani spectators.
>>
File: 1460143826117.jpg (101 KB, 700x1046) Image search: [Google]
1460143826117.jpg
101 KB, 700x1046
>>512692
I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not.

Anyways >>512712 is all for now. I'll have some more in a little bit.

I know it's a lot of filler that I probably should have just made a pastebin link for, but whatever. Keeping the thread alive.
>>
File: 1460142860763.jpg (64 KB, 600x868) Image search: [Google]
1460142860763.jpg
64 KB, 600x868
>>
>>512721
I wasn't being sarcastic.
No other thread gets so many writefags.
>>
>>
>>512712

None of them seemed like they were in any rush to take any steps to intervene. A group bystander mentality?

“Hold my things. I'm going to knock this bitch out.” John heard Tash say to him, shoving her purse into his arms.

“Babe, you don't need to fight her. I'm not interested in her, I love YOU.” John could hear himself almost pleading with Tashaiea.

Tash let out a sigh and turned to face John.

“You don't understand and I don't expect you to, but I have to do this. She tried to claim you and I'm not willing to give you up. If I walk away now I have no right to you. I know you're just being concerned but I NEED to do this.” Tash tried to explain as best she could. “It's just how things are.”

It was John's turn to let out a sigh.

“Alright, I don't like it. But if you have to do it, you have to do it. Just try to remember some of those exercises I showed you. They're meant for more than just cardio.”

John was referring to some of the mixed martial arts he had learned in the army's MAC (Modern Army Combatives) courses. He still practiced them from time to time as part of his morning stretches and Tash had taken up an interest as well. He had showed her some basic self defense techniques and had her practice on him. She wasn't as strong as he was obviously, an unfortunate product of her evolution, but she was a quick study. He had her mainly work on her control of a fight rather than her strikes, playing to her advantage of having a lean body and quick movements. She had even been able to trip him up a few times and wrestle him to the ground before 'pinning' him. John could easily break out of her holds, but with her, normally those holds broke themselves up into something more pleasurable. Tash definitely had a dirty mind when it came to their wrestling matches. John knew she would have to do more than use her bodily wiles to win this fight.
>>
>>512866

The two Kai'ani women stood across from each other in an open part of the rest area, taunting each other as the crowd cheered on.

“I hope you have a good doctor bitch, you're going to need it when I'm through with you.” Tash yelled.

“Don't worry, I've already informed the coroner about your soon to be autopsy!” Khera sneered back.

“Bring it on then, miss pure blood!” Tash beckoned at the other Kai'ani.

Khera seemed to accept the invitation and ran at Tashaiea. Tash instinctively raised her arms to guard her face as Khera threw a swing. Tash saw this coming and sidestepped the attack, causing Khera to go off balance. Just from that one swing John knew that this woman had no idea how to fight. A smile crept across his face. He watched again as Khera tried another swing with the same arm, only this time making partial contact with Tash's guard. It was a glancing hit, but enough to cause Tash to step back, nearly tripping on her dress.

“She's heavy on the left!” John shouted out. “Hit her on the right! Remember what I showed you! Gain control!”

With that, Tash waited for an opening which was soon provided. Khera once again made a wide swing with her left arm. Tash predicting this quickly stepped out of the way and lowered her right arm to catch her as she went by. Giving the other woman a fairly square hit in the abdomen.

“That's my girl!” John shouted out again, trying to encourage Tash as best he could.

Tash's strike only seemed to wind Khera for a moment slowing her down enough that Tash could get behind her. As quickly as she could Tash lunged at Khera, grappling her from behind and forcing her to the ground. She then proceeded to land a series of blows along the other Kai'ani's right side, making sure to straddle her so she couldn't effectively use her arms. The crowd was now ecstatic. Myriads of cheers and stomps could be heard all around. John knew that Tash had this fight in the bag.
>>
>>512869

“That's it! Now finish her off! Knock her ass out!”

John had been so caught up in the action that he had failed to see that the three male suitors of Khera had now started to move through the crowd towards him. It wasn't until they were standing right beside him that John had realized that they had moved. They were all between one to three inches taller than him. However they were far from intimidating.

“This is all your fault, alien.” The center most of the three said, eyes staring daggers into John.

“Well if I'm not mistaken, it was your girlfriend that challenged mine.” John replied chuckling. “And mine is definitely not the one getting her ass beat right now.”

The male Kai'ani growled. “You should have never come here. This is not a place for your kind.”

John just laughed again. “Well I'm here aren't I? What are you planning on doing about it?”

“I'm going to make you eat your arrogant words, xeno!” The center male said, raising his fists into some kind of fighting stance.

“Alright, if you insist.” John said, unzipping his jacket making sure that the three males got a good look at his knives and pistol.

The center Kai'ani seemed to waiver slightly, realizing that he may have bitten off a little more than he could chew. The other two behind him who were still remaining silent took a slight step back. John grinned and removed his jacket, setting it on the ground with Tash's personal belongings. He then unbuckled his pistol holster and knives with it, setting them inside the jacket and closing it on top of them. The males seemed to relax as he removed his weapons.

“Okay, lets do this.” John said as he readied himself and gave the Kai'ani a 'bring it' hand gesture.
>>
>>512872
I think this will be all for tonight. I'm getting tired and I can't write good. Goodnight /xeno/
>>
>>512874

Thank you for your contribution based anon.
>>
>>512874
Nice, nice. I like that you're getting more worldbuilding in. Little combat is fun too.

Oh yeah, and obligatory: http://pastebin.com/jKYKb8Qf

I don't know if I've got one or two followers who really like slamming their F5 keys, or this has gotten way more popular than I anticipated, but in any case, thanks for the 1,700 views.
>>
File: 1454442274809.png (926 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1454442274809.png
926 KB, 960x540
REMOVE AYYS
THERE IS ONLY ONE COMMANDER AND HIS PROPHET IS BRADFORD
XCOM ACKBAR
>>
>>512907
>worshiping people who canonically got their asses handed to them and are the cause for the aliens taking over Earth
>>
>>512776
Oh my god
That's a D&D monster
It's called a Xorn and is from the elemental plane of earth
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 319x234) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 319x234
>>512916
>>
File: 600px-Taugirlpile.jpg (94 KB, 600x599) Image search: [Google]
600px-Taugirlpile.jpg
94 KB, 600x599
>>512907
>>512909
>>512916
>>513054
>>513066
>oh boy new xeno thread replies
>it's just shitposting
>>
File: 157427134717.png (2 MB, 896x1344) Image search: [Google]
157427134717.png
2 MB, 896x1344
>>
File: cosmic_entity_by_jasontn.jpg (192 KB, 1024x549) Image search: [Google]
cosmic_entity_by_jasontn.jpg
192 KB, 1024x549
>>512916
>implying extra-planar beings are not alien
>>
File: 90dad5656f0632ada9de45be854670e8.jpg (302 KB, 1010x1280) Image search: [Google]
90dad5656f0632ada9de45be854670e8.jpg
302 KB, 1010x1280
>>
File: 1460898258.luckyfeather_wraith.jpg (140 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1460898258.luckyfeather_wraith.jpg
140 KB, 1024x768
>>
File: 1460765127.demonnyuu_naiu.jpg (213 KB, 1280x1135) Image search: [Google]
1460765127.demonnyuu_naiu.jpg
213 KB, 1280x1135
>>
File: 1365846940.jpg (130 KB, 659x423) Image search: [Google]
1365846940.jpg
130 KB, 659x423
>>
File: 1369817619280.png (168 KB, 706x749) Image search: [Google]
1369817619280.png
168 KB, 706x749
>>
>>513992
Those luscious lips, that lolling tongue, she's already begging for your cock

You prod her lips with your throbbing rod and they pucker to suckle and caress the tip

One plated hand cups your heavy balls, the other kneads her full tits

She moans, deep and sensual, as foreign as the alien stars that hang above

Suddenly you pump and sink deep into her slippery mouth.

Her mouth is so delectably tight and your cock parts her lips so suddenly. But with inhuman elasticity they stretch to accommodate you. But just enough to fit, and her mouth flesh hugs you so tight

She utters a trill of surprise, but as you slide inch by thick, hot inch, she growls a silky lust drenched purr

You bury yourself to the hilt and pause, feeling your cock being rubbed by her so very dexterous tongue and welcoming throat. Filled up, she seems not bothered for air and maintains her blissful rumbling

The hinged antennae sprouting from her Flowing hair twitch. In time with your heartbeat, you realize

You firmly grasp the appendages and hold the Xu'ieh seductress' head in place as you pull back your hips

Her alien throat does not relinquish you easily, and grips your manhood jealously, hungry for your touch

With a *pop* you slip from the tight cavern, and the creature's mouth slips back out, tight hole of a mouth moaning, pleading for your cock to suck and lick

Both hands punch and grope her full tits and thick blue nipples, and her antennae twitch

She squeezes the mounds together, iridescent drool dripping down, offering the tight cleft of her cleavage to bury your rod In

She teeters forward, mouth craned towards your glistening cock, tongue twitching as with its own intelligence

She wants you, needs you.
>>
>>515357
She's proven quite the helpful companion during your time on the second planet of the sun Kiuo, and by all indications the rest of the Xuh'ieh are similarly eager to please

You suddenly push down the alien, earning a high cry if delight from the creature. Her erotic whiles have won out and you roughly spread her legs To expose the plumped wings of her womanhood

You rather like this planet
>>
>>515357
>>515358
Saw pic linked and was inspired to do a little thing before sleep.
>>
>>512899
It's just me checking for new content.
>>
File: CWaV6dg.jpg (475 KB, 1349x958) Image search: [Google]
CWaV6dg.jpg
475 KB, 1349x958
>>
File: w8F64dK.jpg (561 KB, 1357x972) Image search: [Google]
w8F64dK.jpg
561 KB, 1357x972
>>515451
>>
>>511593
i wanna make the ayy lmao
>>
>>515370
Thanks man
>>515452
You got a tumblr buddy?
>>
>>512899
Alright, continuing.

>>

They didn't see the Sister again, and that was fine by Nate. The truck had been unloaded while they slept, and they were able to get out of dodge early the next morning before the 7:00 am deadline. Once they had left the FOB's envelope, Nate clambered up into the turret and lifted his faceplate, feeling the cool morning air against his face as Ketri guided the massive vehicle through the dunes. This planet was oddly beautiful in its desolation, with shifting golden sands stretching as far as the eye could see. It was enough to make you forget that all of this was the result of nuclear holocaust. After a few hours of driving, Nate noticed something odd, half-buried in a fast-approaching dune. He reached down with his toe and gently tapped Ketri on the shoulder. She looked up, and he pointed.

"Wanna stop and check that out?" Nate shouted over the wind and the noise of the engines.

"Why?" Ketri questioned, with a puzzled look. Nate shrugged.

"Dunno, just an instinct. Besides, we've got time. We started earlier than the Captain expected."

"Alright hun, have it your way." His mate chirped, and geared down, slowing the vehicle and pulling it to a stop in front of the anomaly.

They dismounted and approached, Ketri grabbing her carbine from it's rack next to her seat. The thing which had caught Nate's eye was a building, or what was left of one. It was a facade of slowly crumbling grey brick, bombed out and flooded with sand. Nate drew his rifle and slowly advanced, discretion being the better part of valor. They found themselves standing on what had once been a balcony, though now it was at ground level. There must be several stories buried in the sand, Nate mused, as they found a door and knocked it open with a rifle butt. The door had once held glass in its frame, but this was long-since gone.
>>
>>515729
"This must have been a city once." Ketri noted softly, waving her phone around. Nate could hear the ticking of its geiger counter in her hand. "Radiation's not bad, at least not bad enough to harm us, but it's there."

"Bombs fell here..." Nate muttered, looking around the room they had discovered.

"Nukes. Humanity's calling card." The alien girl said, only half-joking. Nate frowned inside his helmet as he surveyed their surroundings. This looked like it had once been an apartment, maybe even a penthouse of some kind. The walls were tiled with rough stone, with the tattered, petrified remnants of artwork hanging forlornly from rusted-through nails. They wandered around the room, shining the lights on their weapons into every nook and cranny. Ketri's natural Sha'dee curiosity had taken over, and she was poking through piles of sand.

"Hah! Hun, come here, I found something!" She crowed, slinging her gun and reaching down to pull something out of the sand. Nate abandoned his down poking, and strode over to glance across her shoulder. She was holding an alien skull, slim and oddly structured, but clearly humanoid. It had the bone structure for pointed ears, just like a Sha'dee skull, but unlike a Sha'dee it had no fangs and the cracked remains of a Y-shaped horn erupting from the center of the forehead.

"So this is a native..." Nate observed as Ketri turned the skull in her hands. "They look very humanoid. I wonder why the Conglomerate exterminated them, they usually only do that with species that can't live in an earthlike environment..."

"Maybe they were too humanoid..." Ketri posited, handing him the skull and digging deeper into the sand pile. "Only reason us Sha'dee are still alive is because there's too many of us out there, and we're too widespread. Also you pretty much depend on us to fix your tech."

"Too humanoid? Why would that even be a thing?" He questioned. Ketri turned around and kissed him.

"Because of that."
>>
>>511649
I find the Talon vanguard in ME3 multiplayer quite attractive.
>>
>>
>>515778
Mmmmm, juicy Quarians...

>>515745
Nate smiled, but looked puzzled. Ketri chirped, and elaborated.

"Why do you think they execute xenophiles?"

"I dunno, religious bullshit? "Mankind shall not lie with alien beasts" and all that nonsense."

"You're putting the cart before the horse. Religion is never the *reason* people in power do anything, it's just the excuse they use to justify it. No, think about us. What are we doing, with everything we've shared, everything we've experienced?"

Nate slapped his helmet where his forehead would be. Of course.

"Bonding?"

"Exactly!" Ketri beamed at him. "After being with me for the last week, could you kill a Sha'dee in cold blood?"

"NO!" Nate said, automatically. She smiled.

"Could you before?"

Nate swallowed guiltily and looked away, kicking a broken vase with his boot. Ketri looked down, ears drooping.

"You already have..."

"They make you do it. It's part of the whole company hazing thing. To make sure you're tough enough to do the Conglomerate's dirty work. We're taught to see xen... you, as animals. To kill without a second thought. Drag some poor alien bastard out of his home, knock him to his knees with your rifle butt and put a bullet in the back of his head, no questions asked." Nate ground his teeth, and crushed the ancient glass under his boot. "I'm a Merc, Ketri. I'm not a soldier fighting for some cause like your rebel friends, I'm a killer for hire. Aaaand now you probably don't want anything to do with me..."

She shook her head, and embraced him, hugging him tight through the armor.

"Not anymore." The little xeno chirped, kissing him tenderly on the cheek. "You're my mate now. I know you wouldn't harm a hair on my head, and that's good enough for me. People change, and what's past is past. How can I hate you for what you've done before, when I love you so much for what you're doing now?"
>>
>>515778
>Showing quarian faces
>Painted humans

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>515722
http://thecrocface.tumblr.com/
>>
File: 1418964368142.jpg (592 KB, 1000x625) Image search: [Google]
1418964368142.jpg
592 KB, 1000x625
Tyranids?
>>
>>
>>515796
Nate smiled, wiped his eyes and kissed her on the lips.

"You're too sweet. I don't deserve you..." He crooned, hugging her back.

"Awwwww... Yes you do! B-but c-can you loosen up? Your armor is k-kinda crushing my ribs!" Ketri gasped breathlessly. Nate loosened his grip immediately, cursing himself for forgetting he was wearing power armor.

"Come on big guy, let's look around more!" She suggested, slapping him playfully on the cheek.

They found a door that wasn't blocked by sand and made their way into another room. Nate activated his headlamps so Ketri could see too, and they peered around in the darkness. It appeared to be a bedroom, with a large crumbling bed at one end. The room had stayed *mostly* free of sand, but not the ravages of time.

"Look!" Ketri said, and pointed to the bed.

There were two skeletons lying amidst the rusting bedsprings, entwined with eachother.

"Must have been a quick death..." Nate muttered, stepping closer to examine them.

"Or a slow one..." Ketri mused somberly. "Maybe they knew the radiation was going to kill them, and decided to spend their last moments together?"

"You're a hopeless romantic, you know that?" Nate queried with a grin. "Nah, but you're probably right. If they were close enough for the blast to kill them instantly, the building wouldn't be in such good shape."

"It's kinda cute, in a tragic way. If there *is* some kind of afterlife, I hope they found eachother there..." Ketri mused.

"Me too." Nate said, putting a hand on her shoulder. "This place is giving me the creeps, you wanna get back on the road?"

"Yeah..." She said, quietly, still staring at the skeletons.

They left the building as they had found it, climbed back into the truck and set off. They were silent for the next few hours, each contemplating what they had seen. As the sun finally disappeared over the horizon, Ketri spoke up.

"Hey Nate? I was thinking about those bodies back there... Do you suppose we'll end up like that?"
>>
File: f71861cdc40555771046b82d6b557b0c.jpg (352 KB, 1300x1178) Image search: [Google]
f71861cdc40555771046b82d6b557b0c.jpg
352 KB, 1300x1178
>>515940
>>
File: 1449612474754.jpg (263 KB, 1006x1280) Image search: [Google]
1449612474754.jpg
263 KB, 1006x1280
>>
>>
File: Clint-Eastwood-disgust.gif (1 MB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Clint-Eastwood-disgust.gif
1 MB, 300x300
>>516309
Get out of here Lucas, the people who like your shit are too young to post on 4chan.
>>
File: 1460337365331.jpg (93 KB, 464x599) Image search: [Google]
1460337365331.jpg
93 KB, 464x599
>>511593
All of you are no good citizens of tbr Imperium. I hope you all feel tbe everlasting shame for being outcasts by not only humanity, but the God Emperor himself.
>>
>>516339
Blame Filoni for that particular breed of gungan horror
>>
>>516443
>look mom I posted it again!
>>
File: 1453963022197.jpg (528 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
1453963022197.jpg
528 KB, 900x675
>>516443
Go to sleep, Matt Ward
>>
>>516161
"Dead?" Nate asked, puzzled. Ketri shook her head.

"Everyone ends up dead eventually. But that's not what I meant. Do you think we'll be together when the end comes? It just made me think... I don't wanna die alone..."

"Everyone dies alone." Nate said, matter of factly. "I've seen a lot of people die. They might cling to eachother until the last moment, but in the end, they all die alone. That's why we have to fight and survive, make the most of what we have in the moment, y'know?"

"That's depressing..." Ketri mumbled, looking down at the steering wheel in her hands.

"Not really." Said Nate. "It just means that every moment together with other people is important, because it's not infinite. If I knew you and me would be together for eternity, it wouldn't be special..."

She looked up and smiled at him.

"I hadn't thought about it like that... But if every moment counts... We can still arrive tomorrow morning if we stop here...?"

"If you're implying the implication I think you're implying, I say pull this bitch over!" Nate smirked, sliding down out of the turret and giving her a kiss on the neck from behind her control chair. She pushed her cheek against his, and hauled on the steering wheel.

She guided the truck into a small canyon, and after a few minutes of fumbling with nets, they were camped for the night.

"You know..." Ketri suggested, hauling open a compartment. "We have emergency sleeping bags... And the back of the truck is empty now... We could build a nest back there instead of the fold-out bed."

"I like the way you think! The cab is quite cramped..." Nate observed, helping her haul out the trunk containing their emergency kit.

They cracked it open, and retrieved four sleeping bags tightly packed inside of waterproof compression sacks. Ketri had gotten the rear hatch open, and Nate tossed her the bags, then went about making dinner. Digging around in the compartment, he found a box of canned rations.
>>
>>513320
The world needs more Looma.
>>
File: 1448776769591.jpg (589 KB, 1920x2000) Image search: [Google]
1448776769591.jpg
589 KB, 1920x2000
>>516620
agreed
>>
>>516597
A bit of searching uncovered six cans of pre-cooked beef slices. One can each would have been enough to make a decent meal for a Human, but Sha'dee were consummate carnivores with voracious appetites. He'd seen Ketri consume 3 entire steaks on her own once, and she looked hungry today. Nate unpacked the camp stove, and emptied all six cans of beef into a pot, to which he added some canned bell peppers and whatever spice packets he could find. When his makeshift stew was done, he opened and prepared a couple pouches of instant rice, then carried the proceeds of his effort up into the back of the truck.

"Oh my..." Nate breathed, clambering up into the truck bed. Ketri had spread out the bedrolls in a heap against the front corner of the bed, and was lying propped against the corner. Her right arm was curled over her shoulder, elbow resting on the wall, her head leaning back against her forearm. Her long, shapely legs stretched out towards him, one draped casually over the other, with her tail curling sensually around them both. She had stripped down to her panties, and was slowly rubbing the index finger of her free hand around her erect left nipple. She chirped as he entered, sniffing and licking her lips.

"Mmmmmmm... something smells tasty..." She purred, releasing her breast and beckoning him closer. Nate grinned hungrily, and climbed into the makeshift nest next to her.

"Something looks tasty too..." He raised his eyebrow suggestively, drinking in her luscious red curves. She was so beautiful, his little red girl, from her cute, round face with its big soft eyes and perky ears down to the thick, graceful length of her tail. The way her stripes curled around her body accentuated her generous curves and lent her a somehow even more exotic look. And her breasts! Oh, her breasts... Most Sha'dee females were slim in build, with small perky tits, but striped girls like Ketri (while rarer) were usually thicker, and Ket herself was particularly voluptuous.
>>
>>
>want to creep on some pics of sexy ayys
>some fuckwit posts 70 pages of shitty fanfiction

THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS.

This is an image board, you cunt. Post images. IMAGES. If you've got more than one post of text to shit out, POST A PASTEBIN INSTEAD.
>>
>>516956
First time to the xeno threads, I see. This is also a fapfic making general or did you miss the master posts of fapfics made by the people who browse threads likes this filled with years of work from /tg/, /d/, and more recently /aco/.
>>
File: 1455907232544.png (117 KB, 326x248) Image search: [Google]
1455907232544.png
117 KB, 326x248
>>516956
Awwww, did I upset you?

Look, just take a deep breath, eat some tendies and sit in your hugbox for a few hours and you'll forget all about the nasty words.
>>
File: 1455998917556.jpg (122 KB, 729x913) Image search: [Google]
1455998917556.jpg
122 KB, 729x913
>>
>>516978
Though I do agree I would prefer you just put the whole thing in pastebin and link that instead of this broken up versions you've been doing. Being from /wst/ for so long has made me ignore writers who try to "attention whore" their work by doing this method. It's also much more convenient to read when it's not broken up.
>>
>>516993
Fair enough.

I mainly do it to keep the thread alive and give myself convenient chunks to finish at a time. But, you weren't a dick about it, so I'll just throw up a link at the end of this chapter.
>>
>>516978
>>517002
Although that first guy was needlessly being a massive cunt about it, I do agree with him. As much as we love what you and other writefriends are doing for us and these threads, the huge walls upon walls of texts are total eyesores.
>>
>>517036
Point already taken.
>>
>>517055
Don't listen to them, my dick demands more of the story, it's really good
>>
>>517079
Here, just refresh this a bunch. I save updates about every 300 words or so anyway so I don't lose it: http://pastebin.com/jKYKb8Qf

Due to poor planing and alcohol abuse, I accidentally wrote a section that didn't mesh with the timeline, so until further notice new updates come before the "-Chap. 5 fin-" mark.
>>
>>517055
Why not just post a picture with each one? Then no-one can complain.
>>
File: 811232.jpg (456 KB, 1426x990) Image search: [Google]
811232.jpg
456 KB, 1426x990
>>517116
Believe you me, I'd like nothing better than to post an illustration with each bit. However, I can't ink or color, and scanned pencil drawings look like shit.
>>
File: 1653499.jpg (2 MB, 1700x1753) Image search: [Google]
1653499.jpg
2 MB, 1700x1753
>>517124
Not necessarily of the actual story (although you could do what I used to and fit parts of it around pics in my collection, that could always be fun), just of general, topic-related stuff.
>>
File: 1441336732575-3.png (2 MB, 1131x1797) Image search: [Google]
1441336732575-3.png
2 MB, 1131x1797
>>517127
It's all original, so I don't really have anything that fits, but if nobody objects, I'll dump the rest of my Quarian folder with it.
>>
File: 1299478245935.png (1 MB, 1000x823) Image search: [Google]
1299478245935.png
1 MB, 1000x823
>>517139
Well, I seem to be the only other one here right now, so you'll not hear any complaining from me.

Hey, while you're here, there's a story that I've been working on lately and I've hit a snag that I could use some help thinking around, if you're up for it?
>>
>>517144
Alright, I'll start up again after this smoke break.

>Hey, while you're here, there's a story that I've been working on lately and I've hit a snag that I could use some help thinking around, if you're up for it?

Shoot.
>>
>>517163
Unrelated to the question, but I knew a man who smoked once. He spent the last five years of his life eating, breathing and drinking through a small hole in his throat.

Anyway, this thing I was having trouble with. The relevant details are that this space station is being besieged by a group of alien beasties that can phase in and out of reality. In when they want to ravage members of the cast, out when they don't want to be found. The cast members have a way of seeing them, but when they try to inform the rest of the crew, the monsters silence the crewmember who was informed.

What I'm having trouble with is why the monsters don't just annihilate all the crew except for the cast, who they have a special interest in. Any ideas?
>>
>>517167
>He spent the last five years of his life eating, breathing and drinking through a small hole in his throat.
That's what the ole' .357 in my desk's for. Like the great Hunter S Thompson before me, I'll put a big hole in my head before I need a little one in my throat.

>Anyway, this thing I was having trouble with
How sentient are the critters?
>>
>>517179
>How sentient are the critters?
Cast aren't sure. The creatures understand causality and basic problem solving, but seem to be driven purely by instinct.
>>
>>517167
Maybe their just sadistic and want to torment and strike fear into the station for Shits and giggles. Show off their superiority and what not. And they are singling out the cast because they need someone to be the victims while the others watch. The cast just got really unlucky and was just chosen at random. Just an idea for you.
>>
>>517190
Hrm, that is a sticky problem.

The quick and dirty solution would be to make it so the critters have at least some higher understanding, and take pleasure in terrorizing the cast (who they've selected for some reason, I dunno, pheromones or something) by killing anyone they tell.

Otherwise... I'm as stumped as you are.
>>
>>517167
>>517190

Maybe the beasties only go after lone or obviously weak/vulnerable targets, and it just works out that the cast/informed crew are the only ones so isolated?
>>
File: 1273435299.theboris_xeno_ver_2_.jpg (266 KB, 1005x865) Image search: [Google]
1273435299.theboris_xeno_ver_2_.jpg
266 KB, 1005x865
>>516956
fuck off
>>
File: 146104598816[1].png (109 KB, 960x560) Image search: [Google]
146104598816[1].png
109 KB, 960x560
enemy quest updated
its slamfuck time
>>
>>517201
Hm, well the cast aren't chosen at random (it's something to do with the way they're the only ones who can see the creatures), but I suppose pure sadism is always an option.

>>517206
As is terrorizing them.

>>517209
And considering the many horrible things that I'm going to end up doing to the cast they're most definitely going to be the most vulnerable.

Hm, there's a thought, perhaps it's easier to attack people in great distress. From just seeing a monster floating around, perhaps. Or being told about such things. That could work.

Thanks to all who responded, you've been a great help.
>>
>>517223
Well, here's an idea: maybe they're drawn to reality by fear of them. They don't kill the cast because they have plans for them, but anyone else being told (and believing it) will draw out the critters who kill them.
>>
>>517228
*there's an idea
>>
>>517228
Hm, it's something else that's drawing them in, but perhaps great emotional distress can make it easier to interact with a person.

Of course, that raises the issue of someone figuring it out and drugging themselves up to the eyeballs with lithium carbonate or something. Better take steps to avoid that happening.
>>
>>517234
Well your characters are only as smart as you make them.
>>
>>517237
True, and they've got plenty of problems that being repeated molested by monsters are just going to make worse.

Hell, one of the first question I had to deal with was what's going to keep them from cracking completely under the stress.
>>
File: 3Sc2yID.webm (1 MB, 920x518) Image search: [Google]
3Sc2yID.webm
1 MB, 920x518
>>511593
Snek smut
>>
File: k0AKWpn.webm (2 MB, 692x880) Image search: [Google]
k0AKWpn.webm
2 MB, 692x880
>>517341
>>
File: sSqy4HK.webm (1 MB, 1000x564) Image search: [Google]
sSqy4HK.webm
1 MB, 1000x564
>>517343
>>
>>517347
>>517343
>>517341
Finally, some good Snek.
>>
File: 189444.png (1021 KB, 1000x850) Image search: [Google]
189444.png
1021 KB, 1000x850
>>516875
Continuing, now with sexy grey Quarians for legitimacy :^)

>>

Nate scooted up next to her, and she slowly leaned off the wall and snuggled against him. Nate pulled a flap of unzipped sleeping bag over their laps, and set the pot and rice down. Ketri purred at the warmth from the pot, and rubbed her head against his shoulder.

"Holy shit, you made a lot..." She gasped, peering into the pot. Nate grinned, and tousled her hair.

"I figured you'd be hungry." He said, handing her a fork and opening the instant rice packets for them.

"We can't use this much!" She protested, but the hunger in her eyes was obvious. Nate chuckled, reached into the pot with his fork and held a hunk of meat in front of her face.

"Come on Ketri, you know you want it... If the Captain gets pissed, I'll take the blame." He stroked her cheek, watching with a warm smile as the little triangular slits on each side of her nose flared, drinking in the scent.

"No fair!" She pouted. "You know all my weaknesses..."

"Come on little alien, open up!" Nate teased.

"Oh fine, you win!" Ket huffed, and struck like a cobra, swallowing the entire morsel in one bite. She smacked her lips and held her mouth open, expectantly.

"Really?" Nate asked, incredulously. She raised what would have been an eyebrow if she had facial hair, and reach under the covers inbetween his legs.

"Ah, so that's the deal..." He grinned, and fished out another forkfull. She devoured that too, then took a scoop herself and offered it to him. He clumsily took a bite out of the hunk of meat proffered to him, chewing it appreciatively before sucking the rest off the fork. Ketri giggled at his efforts.
>>
File: 811994.jpg (467 KB, 1367x1025) Image search: [Google]
811994.jpg
467 KB, 1367x1025
>>517363
"You're adorable when you eat!" She chirped, squeezing his shaft under the covers. "You take such little bites!"

"I can't help it!" Nate scowled playfully, trying to fight back a groan. "I don't have your stretchy mouth, much less a gizzard..."

"Poor thing..." 'Ri crooned, stroking his jaw and planting a kiss on his cheek while she worked her clever little hand up and down his length. They fed eachother until Nate was stuffed, then she dug into the rest with a vengeance while he massaged her back and kissed her neck and ears.

"MMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..." She purred luxuriously after the last bite was gone, arching her back and patting her belly with satisfaction. Nate tossed the empty rice pouches to the end of the truck bed, and moved the pot over to the side as Ketri laid back and continued to purr. He lay down next to her, gathering her up in his arms and nuzzling his nose into her soft neck.

"You spilled some..." Nate smirked, looking down over her collarbone at a few drips of stew spattered across the swell of her breasts. Almost as though she'd done it on purpose. She chittered, and gave his cock another squeeze.

"Oh, why so I did... MMMmmmm, why don't you clean it off me?" Ket purred, slowly rubbing her thumb over his glans. He leaned over her, and slowly licked along the side of her left breast, running his wide Human tongue across the soft, warm mound.

Ohhhhh yessss... That's it hun... Mmmmmm..." Ketri purred, stretching and arching under him. "Ahhh... I love it when you lick my breasts, mmmmmm... That tongue of yours my short, but it's so wide and soft, and it feels so good on my skin..."

Nate grinned, sliding his tongue over her perky nipple and down into the valley of her cleavage. The alien girl purred, her big chest vibrating under his eager tongue as he went to work on the other tit.

"You know... I bet this stew would taste even better with cream..." Nate said with a wink, and a squeeze of her breast.
>>
>>512021
moar of this?
>>
>>517055
Yo ignore >>517468
Post more please.
>>
File: asari_by_sirtiefling-d6oddyn.jpg (217 KB, 624x850) Image search: [Google]
asari_by_sirtiefling-d6oddyn.jpg
217 KB, 624x850
Sooo is anyone up for chat on why frick-frack with Asari is heavenly and feels good?
>>
File: Zhaan.jpg (15 KB, 250x319) Image search: [Google]
Zhaan.jpg
15 KB, 250x319
>>517557
cheep knock off
>>
>>511593
>>511596
>>511599

>be me, human in love with alien
>me and alien love each other and even our families approve of our loving relationship
>eventually me and alien fiance ask each other for marriage and we both happily agreed and our families help and support it and that our wedding will take place in a fancy hotel
>in the day of our wedding all our friends and family members show up and everything's great
>and just when me and my alien lover are about to say our I do's suddenly we hear explosions and gunfire as those "XCOM" terrorists burst in guns blazing killing our friends and family members
>me and my alien fiance are scared and motionless and holding each other for dear life
>one of the terrorists notice me and my lover as he shoots me and my lover because she screamed
>as me and my fiance are lying, bleeding on the ground I can hear one of those terrorists saying their "mission" is complete as they were able to kill some military officers who so happened to be invited in our wedding.
>and me and my lover die as we both hold onto each other
>being in a loving relationship with an alien can be hard
>>
File: daily_doe_peace_talks_1.jpg (225 KB, 1275x1650) Image search: [Google]
daily_doe_peace_talks_1.jpg
225 KB, 1275x1650
>>517572
Let's make peace.
>>
>>516978
Don't worry I like this and I prefer it in both the thread and a paste bin link.
>>
File: daily_doe_peace_talks_2.jpg (200 KB, 1275x1650) Image search: [Google]
daily_doe_peace_talks_2.jpg
200 KB, 1275x1650
>>517578
>>
File: daily_doe_peace_talks_3.jpg (107 KB, 1200x927) Image search: [Google]
daily_doe_peace_talks_3.jpg
107 KB, 1200x927
>>517580
>>
File: daily_doe_peace_talks_4.jpg (170 KB, 1275x1650) Image search: [Google]
daily_doe_peace_talks_4.jpg
170 KB, 1275x1650
>>517581
>>
File: daily_doe_peace_talks_5.jpg (125 KB, 1200x927) Image search: [Google]
daily_doe_peace_talks_5.jpg
125 KB, 1200x927
>>517582
>>
>>517572
OKAY can someone PLEASE explain to me the whole "terrorist" XCOM joke? I dont think the XCOM has become terrorists, they're still freedom fighters who fight for freedom for humans and topple the alien tyranny. Does not sound nor look liek terrorism.
>>
File: daily_doe_peace_talks_6.jpg (213 KB, 1275x1650) Image search: [Google]
daily_doe_peace_talks_6.jpg
213 KB, 1275x1650
>>517585
>>
File: daily_doe_peace_talks_7.jpg (239 KB, 1275x1650) Image search: [Google]
daily_doe_peace_talks_7.jpg
239 KB, 1275x1650
>>517588
>>
>>512021
you see those moonrunes nigger, that belongs in
>>>/d/
>>>/h/
>>>/trash/
>>
>>517586
The joke is that they are fighting a guerilla war against the aliens now instead of a planetary defense war. Since the aliens have taken over earth and are now in control they are seen as terrorists trying to topple the legitimate government of earth. They do this by attacking supply convoys and blowing up buildings, all very terrorist like. However one man's terrorist is another's freedom fighter. In the end it's all just bants.
>>
More snekfu pls
>>
File: 42790795_p1_master1200.jpg (578 KB, 900x850) Image search: [Google]
42790795_p1_master1200.jpg
578 KB, 900x850
>>517602
>>
File: 1453413550487.jpg (535 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
1453413550487.jpg
535 KB, 1280x1024
>>517586
>THEY ARE JUST FREEDOM FIGHTERS
>NOT TERRORISTS GUISE!!!

How thick are you? One man's freedom fighter is another man's terrorist. Thats international politics 101.

The taliban were "freedom fighters" back in the 80's in the US, so much that they became friends with Rambo, all because they were killing soviets. After the US invaded they became terrorists.

It seriously pains me that there are people as dumb as you around. You are probably the kind of cunt that belives all he hears on CNN and is voting for Hillary.
>>
>>516978
>>517036
>not using 4chan X and turning on Fappe Tyme to auto-hide all posts without a picture

This is the fate you chose.
>>
>>517557
>fucking Council scum
>even once

Sounds like someone needs a beating.
>>
File: 1546234624572.jpg (476 KB, 1495x1096) Image search: [Google]
1546234624572.jpg
476 KB, 1495x1096
>>
File: Aria.jpg (979 KB, 800x1202) Image search: [Google]
Aria.jpg
979 KB, 800x1202
>>517557

It depends on the Asari. Aria, Samara and that council asari rep whose name escapes me are all breddy gud. Liara is boring though.

>you will never break rule 1 on Omega and fuck with Aria

why
>>
>>518189
>aria will never enslave you and turn you into a slut to make up for pissing her off
>>
File: 1455892572019.jpg (161 KB, 937x840) Image search: [Google]
1455892572019.jpg
161 KB, 937x840
>>518189
>no threesome with Aria and Samara
such is life
>>
File: 3953804770f9191611517728c480abc8.png (574 KB, 1012x1369) Image search: [Google]
3953804770f9191611517728c480abc8.png
574 KB, 1012x1369
>>
>>
File: 1456950193356.png (555 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1456950193356.png
555 KB, 800x800
>>
File: Cousin-GTA.jpg (47 KB, 624x351) Image search: [Google]
Cousin-GTA.jpg
47 KB, 624x351
>>518437
Four big titties to be playing with!
>>
>>518189
>>518199
So what'll be your reaction/faces when you practically live in Omega and news comes out that a young 18 y/o baby-faced dude who's your typical skinny nerd is lucky to be Aria's new lover/boy-toy? And anyone who lays a finger on him will be punished severely.
>>
>>518611
I'd be the one doing the punishing. If I'm gonna live on a shithole like Omega, I wanna be working for the top dog.
>>
>>517823
well yeah but the aliens were literally melting all the humans down into goop so
>>
File: 1456976023772.gif (372 KB, 499x281) Image search: [Google]
1456976023772.gif
372 KB, 499x281
>>518611
>>518653
this. Working for the biggest player in the arena usually carries some perks>>518611
>>
File: 1440048783600.jpg (1 MB, 1240x837) Image search: [Google]
1440048783600.jpg
1 MB, 1240x837
>>518716
And the US was infecting citzens with syphylis and not telling them about it for decades, and doing experiments on their own population.

And the KGB was killing dissidents and infiltrating 3rd world countries to sow discontent and communist ideas.

Shit isn't black and white son. Those aliens are better than Pol Pot or North Korea, sure, but XCOM is operating outside the law in a guerrila like way so they are terrorists.
>>
>>518760
Well, you could also apply that in the same way American revolutionaries did. Now who would consider them terrorists? The people they're against. They were colonial terrorists.

Its the mix of side and winning that dictates your place in history, regardless of what you do and how you do it.
>>
>>518781
The winners get to write history.
>>
>>518786
Exactly.
>>
>>518786
Hitler did nothing wrong. It's Allies' fault.
>>
Could we not
>>
File: 1458679704260.jpg (539 KB, 1499x1412) Image search: [Google]
1458679704260.jpg
539 KB, 1499x1412
>>
File: 130948639875.jpg (73 KB, 540x384) Image search: [Google]
130948639875.jpg
73 KB, 540x384
>>518594
You've done it
You've won /aco/
>>
>>511599
>by thenoodlegod
wasn't it by scrublord?
>>
File: 1456751148075.jpg (851 KB, 1600x1131) Image search: [Google]
1456751148075.jpg
851 KB, 1600x1131
>>
File: 1382106342.lonbluewolf_08.png (387 KB, 900x1000) Image search: [Google]
1382106342.lonbluewolf_08.png
387 KB, 900x1000
I have no idea what this is but it looks pretty alien so here you go.
>>
File: tumblr_nmdor46pw41rhbk51o1_500.jpg (40 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmdor46pw41rhbk51o1_500.jpg
40 KB, 500x281
>>518611
>>518653
>>518738
So who'd be the willing volunteer to guard, protect and escort Aria's new young human lover?

Forgive for the lack of a lewder pic, in a public area ya know?
>>
File: 124576245732548.jpg (429 KB, 1485x1003) Image search: [Google]
124576245732548.jpg
429 KB, 1485x1003
>>
>>519062
Sure, why not. I respect Aria, but have no attraction to her, so there's no question of jealousy. Probably get a pay hike too.
>>
>>515940
>>516176
Good ol' Purity-chan. The official Xeno cum rag.
>>
File: image.jpg (376 KB, 1250x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
376 KB, 1250x1136
>>519176
>>
File: 1455572907934.jpg (73 KB, 1283x672) Image search: [Google]
1455572907934.jpg
73 KB, 1283x672
>>
File: 1452045096806.jpg (135 KB, 1278x1009) Image search: [Google]
1452045096806.jpg
135 KB, 1278x1009
>>519270
Like I want to join worst Brotherhood
>>
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9 KB, 224x225
>>519275
You Institute bro?
>>
File: Icon_Railroad_HQ.png (6 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
Icon_Railroad_HQ.png
6 KB, 256x256
>>519317
Fuck those racist pro slavery and I bet misogynistic "scientists"!

>>519275
Better be PC bro
>>
>>518781

I don't get why these discussions start in the first place. XCOM is obviously made put to be the heroes and the Aliens are the villains. (they even LOOK evil.) The image title for XCOM 3 was an alien head made of fucking human skulls for Christ's sake!

Terrorism or whatever you want to call it may not be black and white in reality, but in XCOM it's really fucking easy to see whose the Hero.
>>
File: blue_eyes_by_sashajoe-d6ztu9i.jpg (77 KB, 843x947) Image search: [Google]
blue_eyes_by_sashajoe-d6ztu9i.jpg
77 KB, 843x947
>>519407
just ignore those type of posts
keep posting lewds
>>
File: twilek.png (1 MB, 800x1360) Image search: [Google]
twilek.png
1 MB, 800x1360
>tfw no mindbroken Twilek slave

JUST
>>
File: twilek2.jpg (305 KB, 1000x1334) Image search: [Google]
twilek2.jpg
305 KB, 1000x1334
>>519640
>>
File: twileks.png (820 KB, 996x775) Image search: [Google]
twileks.png
820 KB, 996x775
>>519641
>>
File: Alien_experiments.jpg (668 KB, 1280x787) Image search: [Google]
Alien_experiments.jpg
668 KB, 1280x787
>>
File: image.jpg (318 KB, 1000x915) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
318 KB, 1000x915
>>519184
>>
File: 145457921643.jpg (16 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
145457921643.jpg
16 KB, 480x480
>>517212
>taking a shower with gg
>getting pressed into her cleavage
>she wants it bad
Praise be to Brom!
>>
File: 143715713128-1.jpg (129 KB, 1500x1750) Image search: [Google]
143715713128-1.jpg
129 KB, 1500x1750
>>519890
The man knows how to get the heart pumping.
>>
>>518189
You know your xeno design is shit when you can lazily Photoshop a Human into one.

Way to drop the ball, Bioware.
>>
File: image.png (519 KB, 1117x869) Image search: [Google]
image.png
519 KB, 1117x869
Is there any stories/writefaggotry about a guy being forced to mate with an alien life form like pic related? Doesn't really have to be a plant.
>>
File: 17659356939040.png (288 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
17659356939040.png
288 KB, 800x1000
>>
File: 1340137005443.jpg (211 KB, 627x670) Image search: [Google]
1340137005443.jpg
211 KB, 627x670
Hey /xeno/, Tash and John fic guy here. So I'm really sorry about this but some shit has come up and I'm probably going to kill myself so I won't be able to finish the story. Pro tip, never get married. It might seem like a good idea at the time, but you'll end up regretting it. It's been fun guys.
>>
>>520297
Why ?
Is your life really that bad ?
>>
>>520297
RIP
>>
File: Lola_snakewaifu_hf.png (2 MB, 1123x1500) Image search: [Google]
Lola_snakewaifu_hf.png
2 MB, 1123x1500
Heard you guys like Viper Alien Waifu's
>>
File: nyet.gif (2 MB, 280x296) Image search: [Google]
nyet.gif
2 MB, 280x296
>>520346
No.
Not like this.
>>
>>520297
You don't need to kill yourself. Just start smoking hella pot, it'll help.
>>
File: image.jpg (293 KB, 1200x907) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
293 KB, 1200x907
>>519714
>>
>>520297
RIP in peace smut lad.

Try some drugs first. May help. Or therapy.
>>
File: image.jpg (754 KB, 1900x1207) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
754 KB, 1900x1207
>>520382
>>
File: 1460409371272.jpg (14 KB, 214x233) Image search: [Google]
1460409371272.jpg
14 KB, 214x233
>>520346
>>
>>512316
Sauce?
>>
File: 1460256238147.jpg (535 KB, 1000x1074) Image search: [Google]
1460256238147.jpg
535 KB, 1000x1074
>>520346
You...

What have you done...

Beautiful snek waifu, ruined...
>>
>>520297
Oh

Well shit

I think you'll find in time that you enjoy the mortal coil more than death
>>
>>520346
DELETE THIS
>>
>>520382
Those aren't even aliens, m8.
>>
File: ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING.jpg (57 KB, 312x312) Image search: [Google]
ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING.jpg
57 KB, 312x312
>>520346
It's best to just put her out of her misery.
>>
>>520297
You have a lot more wrong with you than a failed marriage if you come here to announce suicide.
>>
>>518189
>and that council asari rep whose name escapes me

None of the Councilors are named except Anderson/Udina.
>>
>>520854
Why would you lie on the internet, anon?

The Asari Councilor's name is Tevos in the first game (and the other two if you play the game wrong and don't kill the Council), she gets replaced (unfortunately) by Irissa if you do kill them.

The original Turian Councilor was Sparatus, and he gets replaced by Quentius if you kill the original.

Salarian's name is Valern, he gets replaced by Esheel.
>>
>>520297
Fuck you. Get your fucking ass back up and move on with your life. If I hate myself and have to keep going then so do you. You don't get to quit, you fucking faggot. You don't get to give up. Fuck you.
>>
>>520881
Where is this revealed? I played through ME1 and ME2 and never found out any of their names.

Also why the fuck is the Salarian councilor a male? What kind of bullshit is that?
>>
File: 1460142824311.jpg (70 KB, 600x725) Image search: [Google]
1460142824311.jpg
70 KB, 600x725
Salarians are the best
>>
>>520888
You have to talk to Udina more. I know it's painful, but such is life.
>>
>>520297
Don't you dare fucking quit, you pussy.

If the rest of us have to suffer through life until nature's cold arms embrace us in oblivion, then so do you.
>>
File: image.jpg (221 KB, 500x724) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
221 KB, 500x724
Would the cat women of Ganymede count?
>>
>>521137
they look more like owls
>>
>>521137
>>521138
It's like the artist is afraid of chins, holy shit

I do like that clunkier old school space suit the nigga's got
>>
File: fuck that.jpg (10 KB, 252x159) Image search: [Google]
fuck that.jpg
10 KB, 252x159
>>520346
I don't usually go full imperial on aliens, but this is the exception

KILL IT WITH FIRE!
>>
>>521138
Holy shit you're right.

That's fucking hilarious.
>>
>>520346
ABSOLUTELY
DISGUSTING
>>
>>
File: 143917194358.jpg (64 KB, 652x601) Image search: [Google]
143917194358.jpg
64 KB, 652x601
Cute > Lewd
>>
File: megassa squeeze them.jpg (80 KB, 699x791) Image search: [Google]
megassa squeeze them.jpg
80 KB, 699x791
>>513763
>
>>
File: 143560805191-1.jpg (33 KB, 780x560) Image search: [Google]
143560805191-1.jpg
33 KB, 780x560
>>521548
True, but

>Cute + Lewd = OP
>>
>>521557
>>
File: 1200_709_81_s.jpg (76 KB, 1200x709) Image search: [Google]
1200_709_81_s.jpg
76 KB, 1200x709
>>521570
>>
File: 1455407548217.png (142 KB, 236x319) Image search: [Google]
1455407548217.png
142 KB, 236x319
>>520346
>>
File: 90443.jpg (156 KB, 850x571) Image search: [Google]
90443.jpg
156 KB, 850x571
What kind of a shitty xeno thread is it? Where are my ovipositors? Where are my membranes? Where are my mucus and slime? Where are my ridiculously unfunctional appendages?
>>
File: 1452471659615.png (16 KB, 338x400) Image search: [Google]
1452471659615.png
16 KB, 338x400
>>
>>518961
Its actually one of the creatures from an old playstation game called Parasite Eve 2.

They are basically just mutated humans
>>
>>521831
But snuggly qt xenos best xenos

>you'll never fight for Humanity and take a bunch of aliens prisoner
>there'll never be a qt3.14 xeno grill among them
>you'll never slowly fall in love with her over weeks of interrogation
>she'll never convince you to help her escape so you can be together
>you'll never make tender love in her cell, desperately struggling to keep quite so the other guards don't hear
>they'll never discover your plot
>you'll never steal one last kiss before both of you are executed by firing squad
>>
File: 142536230048.jpg (36 KB, 508x600) Image search: [Google]
142536230048.jpg
36 KB, 508x600
>>521942
Why ya gotta make it all dark like that?
>>
File: 1456113466137.png (165 KB, 744x1052) Image search: [Google]
1456113466137.png
165 KB, 744x1052
>>
File: 145149708034.jpg (59 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
145149708034.jpg
59 KB, 700x700
>>521565
Now this guy gets it!

>date an adorable, little ayy
>have adorable, kinky sex
>sleep while cuddled up against her warm, little body
>>
>>521831
I'd post some meandraco but with him focusing on the game I wouldn't have anything new to post.
>>
>>521955
Because tragedy makes me hard?

Might actually write that into a full fic now that I think about it...
>>
File: 484914.jpg (117 KB, 811x783) Image search: [Google]
484914.jpg
117 KB, 811x783
>>521961
This is my fetish.
>>
File: 144749132521.jpg (37 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
144749132521.jpg
37 KB, 800x600
>>521979
Lewd-cute superior.
Vanilla lewd inferior.
>>
>>521996
Cute-lewd master race.

I try to write like that. Not sure how successfully it comes across.
>>
File: stash-408-50d39352c414b.gif (2 MB, 330x326) Image search: [Google]
stash-408-50d39352c414b.gif
2 MB, 330x326
Will fucking an ayylien be considered bestiality?
>>
File: 1460143826117.jpg (67 KB, 700x1046) Image search: [Google]
1460143826117.jpg
67 KB, 700x1046
>>522027
Considering alot in fiction are more advanced than humans wouldn't it be the other way around
>>
>>522027
Do I have to post the Harkness test?!
>>
>>522031
>>522032
There are two posibilities: either the whole world is okay or doesn't care about humans fucking with aliens or it will be forbidden any intercourse between them, which will pretty much be like a bestiality law thing (yes I know some states in freeland allow bestiality).
>>
File: image.jpg (174 KB, 1024x1197) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
174 KB, 1024x1197
>>522027
I'd say it would be considered bestiality if the alien is primitive enough to not give consent.
>>
>>521956
This one constantly slays my dick

I think it's the panties Tight on that big butt
>>
File: 1408413855784.jpg (19 KB, 285x259) Image search: [Google]
1408413855784.jpg
19 KB, 285x259
>>521956
Love this nigga doesn't makes porn but only makes lewd shit. He's like a cockblocker.
>>
File: 1456113348917.png (131 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1456113348917.png
131 KB, 800x800
>>522085
Wish there was more
>>
>>522041
And in eurape.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 177

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.