[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Witch Trainer worth playing? My first exposure to Akabur
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /aco/ - Adult Cartoons

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
Is Witch Trainer worth playing?

My first exposure to Akabur has been PTGE and it was fucking excellent (the art's pretty dodgy but whatever) so as soon as I finished it I downloaded WT and started playing it.
>scans of b/w drawings
uh, ok
>"hey, I cut the bird stuff because I didn't have enough time"
welp, whatever
>"oh you wanna tutor hermione? sorry, that got cut"
well shit *quit*

So, yeah, is there anything worthwhile in it or should I just wait for the Gold Edition? (I'm assuming it'll happen, hopefully)
>>
I'm new to slave trainers in general but from what I've seen there's a slave trainer general that is 90% talk about Akabur shit.
That being said I'm also pretty sure the original WT isn't anything to brag about but a 3rd party group took over and are updating shit constantly so go check that out.
Also read the rules post some shit or just delete the fucking thread.
>>
>>478060
I know what you mean, I was ready to quit too. Don't worry, once you get to the 'sexual favors' part of the game it is AMAZING

Protip: Find the slave trainer general here on /aco/ and download 'bitch trainer' from the pastebin link. It comes with cheats so you don't have to do so much bullshit
>>
>>478190
Also beware of the 'russian edition' from sad crab. It doesn't fix anything and just adds a bunch of poorly written, poorly drawn, poorly designed content
>>
>>478060
I doubt gold edition is gonna happen for a LOOOONG time, but the game as it is, is ok.
>>
Honestly russian edition isn't as bad as >>478198 says, try that (or silver) out if you want more content right now. Just keep in mind that the russian edition slips into vodkarunes a couple times even while on engilsh.
>>
>>478190
>Don't worry, once you get to the 'sexual favors' part of the game it is AMAZING

You should add "if you like chibi".
>>
can i get a link to the download
>>
also isnt there a ben ten trainer
>>
so i downloaded the game but i cant actually advance with her like it wont let me tutor her or anything
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.