[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dr. Butthead's Write Thread 3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /aco/ - Adult Cartoons

Thread replies: 148
Thread images: 46
File: nintendo212024.png (1 MB, 1000x771) Image search: [Google]
nintendo212024.png
1 MB, 1000x771
Once again, last thread hit bump limit. More writefriends and drawfriends are welcome (encouraged) to this thread.

Old Thread: >>397224
>>
From previous:
Peach:
http://pastebin.com/UqFJBuEy

Robin and Lucina:
http://pastebin.com/4Z7j7jrE

Tharja:
http://pastebin.com/CHb8hUv9

Shantae:
http://pastebin.com/wXtQL7dz

Mona:
http://pastebin.com/hWyUD6UK

For Daisy Scene:
https://youtu.be/jTqXxHmcpTY

Daisy:
http://pastebin.com/2FaWUGCh
>>
Right now, I am working on rewrites of stories for the long run. Not much else to say other than Misty is next. Will get to work once I finish rewriting Samus and Palutena.
>>
File: tumblr_ntq89oTqH31tu87ovo1_540.jpg (119 KB, 540x641) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ntq89oTqH31tu87ovo1_540.jpg
119 KB, 540x641
Uploading images to hit 5 image quota to keep mods away.
>>
This should be my 5th image.

The power of my waifu compels you, mods!
>>
File: tumblr_o4f1eexy2F1tu87ovo1_1280.jpg (629 KB, 1078x985) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4f1eexy2F1tu87ovo1_1280.jpg
629 KB, 1078x985
And just in case...
>>
I might give a small go if sommun has a suggestion
>>
File: 1447662859050.png (975 KB, 1248x1920) Image search: [Google]
1447662859050.png
975 KB, 1248x1920
>>475465
Why not do something from overwatch
that seems to be all the rage right now
>>
>>475479
A writefag needs a prompt.
>>
>>475485
Now I got an idea I feel like I wanna write it
if that's ok

but you could do something like
>Lara croft filming a documentary with anon the camera guy
>Lara's first time on film and is nervous
>anon comforts her
>she thanks him with a peck on the cheek
>anon got a boner
>Lara teases anon and proceeds to fuck him
>anon filmed the entire thing
>blackmails Lara
>Lara says that blackmail isn't necessary and all anon had to do was ask
>impreg
>fin
>>
>>475508
That... actually sounds great. Duly noted.
>>
File: 1449788800820.jpg (705 KB, 1096x1500) Image search: [Google]
1449788800820.jpg
705 KB, 1096x1500
>>475508
Ok guys i'm gonna start writting my first story about Tracer fucking Winston
Hope Butthead dosen't mind
>>
>>475510
Thanks mate
I just come up with it on the spot
I'm gonna leave the other guy to write it
>>
>>475508
Impregnation is pure and sacred and I am incapable of taking it lightly, gay as that sounds.

Up till then I could be game for.
>>
Mister Butthead, may I make a suggestion? Would you be willing to write a story with Ms. Pauling from Team Fortress 2 in it? Possibly Anon and her get stuck together in some sort of mission? I only ask because she's so damn cute.
>>
>>476290
Seconded.
>>
Rewritten Samus ready to go on my new account.

http://pastebin.com/p0XfXcC7
>>
Working on Palutena rewrite right now, but tinkering with ideas for Misty. The two of you go to that place in Cerulean City where couples go to make out and have sex, etc.
>>
Is everyone dead?
>>
>>478388
Just sleeping.
>>
>>478520
Fair enough.
>>
Who wants some sexy science fiction?
>>
>>478647
I do~!
>>
Remember. Misty is aged up. That means she can have a properly full ass like this
>>
>>479828
Aw yes.
>>
>>479142
Well, here's a fic I've been writing in the Xeno thread. I'll dump new sections as I write them, starting with the beginning of chapter 3.

http://pastebin.com/jKYKb8Qf

>>>

It had been a week since Nate had first woken up on this desert planet, and it had been the best week of his life. Existence was simple here: wake up, wrestle with Ketri, get breakfast, fix trucks or move supply crates until noon, eat lunch and nap until it was cool enough to go outside again, finish the day’s work, eat dinner, then retreat to Ketri’s nest for “dessert”. There was a calming, almost meditative effect to it: you did your work and then you relaxed. There were few rules, and those that did exist made sense, for the most part. The Captain was a fair man, and never chewed out anyone who didn’t deserve it. The Xenos here were, with the exception of Drane, surprisingly friendly and accepting. One thing Nate had learned about the rebels was that the cause mattered more to them than any social divisions; as long as you opposed the Conglomerate, you were in good company. He had even begun to make friends with some of them, not just Ketri.
>>
>>480952
The Sha'dee were the friendliest of the bunch, probably because their facial expressions and vocal inflection was similar enough to Humans to be easily understood. They were surprisingly outgoing, compared to his experiences in Conglomerate Space, where Sha'dee were quiet and meek, cowering and walking quickly with their heads down around Humans. Here, where they were free to speak their minds, they astounded him with their intelligence and helpfulness. Nate had never really thought too hard about what the Rebels were fighting for, or how Xenos were treated in his society. The more time he spent here, the more he realized he was growing as a person. Ketri had helped a lot with that. Her awkward, enthusiastic openness was so easy to just roll with. So easy to love. It was infectious. At first it had just been curiosity and physical attraction, but after a week living with her, he was in love in every sense of the word. Just the thought of holding her close was enough to make him smile. And gave him a stiffy.

Thankfully, his job today allowed him to hide the latter eventuality behind boxes of supplies, ammunition and food as he loaded them onto the bed of a truck. All three trucks were being loaded today. It would appear that something big was in the works, as there was more ammunition than usual.

"Naaaaaate..... Naaaaaaaaate...." He heard Ketri's lilting voice in his earpiece.

"What is it, 'Ri?" Nate asked absently, shoving the last box onto her truck and lowering the rear hatch.
>>
I'm planning on making a story that involves Wendy O. Koopa. I think she's strangely attractive and her tomboyish, sassy attitude helps make my dick diamonds.
>>
>>480956
"What is it, 'Ri?" Nate asked absently, shoving the last box onto her truck and lowering the rear hatch.

"Come over to the Armory. Captain wants to talk to you!" She chirped. Nate straightened up and wiped the dust off his hands.

"On my way" He said, and started making tracks for the armory building.

It was a long, low-set building halfway buried in the sand, and clearly made of ferrocrete, not the adobe material with which the barracks and offices were constructed. Nate climbed down a set of steps and knocked on the door. His phone wasn't authorized to unlock this one.

"Hey, it's Nate. I'm here to see the Captain." He said on the local open frequency. A few seconds latter he heard the whirr and clunk of electronic locks disengaging and the door opened, revealing his mate. Ketri gave him a quick hug, and a little nibble on his ear before grabbing his hand and leading him inside as the door locked behind them.

"I'm super excited!" She chirped, squeezing his hand. "The Captain has a surprise for you and it's gonna be kick-ass!"

Nate chuckled and picked up his pace to keep up with her. They made their way down a hallway and through another set of doors into the main cage. He had never been in here before and he looked around eagerly, taking it in. Two thirds of the room were caged off, with a desk dividing the caged area from the section they had entered, which was full of cleaning and maintenance equipment. Behind the cage were racks and racks of rifles, launchers, machineguns and stacks of ammunition from smart rounds to solid slugs. It was a motley collection, with no apparent standard. They had guns that were clearly captured from PMCs, mixed with civilian weapons and ancient military guns dredged up from god knew where. There was armor too, though it was all "dumb" armor, with the exception of his own suit. Which was lying on a table in front of the cage along with his rifle and sidearm, with the Captain standing next to it.
>>
>>480992
"Mr. Beardfurt!" The Captain called, waving them over. "You've been doing very well here. I'm surprised how quickly you've managed to adjust."

"Thank you sir. I've enjoyed it a lot myself."

"I'm glad to hear that. Anyway, you're probably wondering why I brought you here. I've come to a decision; I don't think you're a threat to us. In fact, I think you'd make an excellent asset. I'm prepared to let you have your armor and weapons back, and Ketri here has convinced me to make you her co-driver when she goes on supply runs." The Captain explained, lighting a sajhat cigarillo.
>>
>>480994
Nate turned to Ketri, who was grinning from ear to ear. He couldn't help smiling too, then took the Captain's hand and shook it enthusiastically.

"Thank you SIR! I-i don't know what to say..."

"If you defend her and her cargo as enthusiastically as you fuck her, that's good enough for me." The Captain chirped. Before, someone being this forward would have shocked Nate, but he had learned that this was just the way Sha'dee were. It wasn't just Ketri, her entire species didn't seem to treat sex and intimacy with the same... touchiness that Humans did. According to Ketri, the only reason every Sha'dee on the base didn't sleep in the same nest was because of differences in rank.

"You can count on that from me, Sir." Nate said, saluting. The Captain chittered, then turned to Ketri.

"Alright, little one, you got what you want, now don't let us down. I'm sending all six crews from both hangers out to resupply one of our forward operating bases. Co-ordinates should be in your system already. It's a bit of a trek, should be about two days if the sandstorms don't get too bad. Keep to the canyons once you get closer to the front, I don't want you getting spotted by drones." The older Sha'dee explained the situation. "Mr. Beardfurt, you're going to be her lookout and gunner. Your armor has better optics and data aggregation than any system we have. It's one of the reasons I'm trusting you with this. Now, both of you get moving. I want you suited up, packed up and ready to leave with the others in 3 hours."

Nate and Ketri both saluted, then began loading Nate's armor, weapons and magazines of 8mm railslugs for them into a cart as the Captain turned and left, exiting the room. Trundling the car back to Ketri's quarters, they layed the equipment out on the bed and started to strip down.
>>
>>481006
"Isn't this gonna be great!" Ketri chirped happily, tossing aside her cap and unbuckling her gunbelt. "I'm not going to have to leave you alone in the daytime anymore!"

"Hell yeah!" Nate grinned at her as he pulled off his cap and shirt and started to drop his pants. "How did you convince him to agree to this?"

"It was surprisingly easy, actually!" She chittered, pulling off her shirt. She wasn't wearing a bra today, and her plump, perky tits seemed bigger than usual. "I think he respects you. And he's a male Sha'dee. Protect and defend is his basic mental wiring. He knows you'll be extra protective of me, because you're my mate."

Nate nodded, still unable to take his eyes off her bare chest as he fumbled with his shorts and underwear. He was already hard, and Ketri was well aware of it, licking her lips and quickly divesting herself of her own shorts. She walked over to the dresser on the north side of the room, broad, full hips swaying hypnotically. She was wearing her favorite purple panties today, with the special hole for her tail. Nate swallowed and subconsciously grabbed himself as his Sha'dee bent over and began rooting around in one of the drawers. She was holding her tail high, presenting her rear end towards him in a manner that could not be accidental. He walked closer, drinking her in with his eyes. The perfect curve of her hips, her round, shapely butt with the tail flowing organically from the center of it, and nestled carefully in the gap between her thighs, the perfect, enticing little bulge of her sex. Everything about her pose screamed "mount me", and Nate could hardly resist doing so.

"Nate, honey, could you help me with my panties? I'm trying to find my driving pants." She crooned, wiggling her backside suggestively. He approached, knelt and ran his hands across her hips and butt, finding the sides of her panties and pulling them down. He grasped the base of her tail, and started to thread it out of the garment.
>>
>>481023
Ketri purred as he squeezed and manipulated her tail, getting the entire length extracted before pulling down her panties. She stepped daintily out of them, as Nate went back to fondling and admiring her rear. She was already wet, he noticed as he squeezed her rump, producing a soft whimper. Really wet. Her skin seemed sensitive too, she was even more vocal than usual, purring and releasing little moans with each touch. He started to play with her lines, tickling and rubbing them, causing her to stop digging in the drawer and grab the top of the dresser to keep herself upright.

"You know..." Nate whispered seductively. "We've got a couple hours before muster time..."

"Oh just shut up and mount me!" Ketri interrupted him, lifting her tail even higher and licking her lips. "I don't need convincing!"

"Damn you're eager today!" He laughed, standing up and grasping his member to guide it in.

"Mmmmm-hmmmmmm!" She whimpered, grasping one of her breasts tightly as his tip tickled her opening. "I'm really, really, really horny! I wanna be full of Human right now!"

"I think that can be arranged." Nate joked, grasping her hips firmly and preparing to dive into her well-lubicated hole.

"N-no! Wait!" His lover gasped. "Don't use my h-hips! p-PULL MY TAIL! GRAB IT TIGHTLY AND USE IT TO PULL YOURSELF INTO ME!"

The end of her appendage wrapped tightly around his chest, and she wiggled the bit of it between them insistently.

"Really?" He asked as he turned his left hand and grabbed the root of her tail with his thumb pointing upwards. It was soooo soft and warm. "You want me to pull your tail? Won't that hurt you?"

"A-a little bit! But it feels so good to have someone pulling you onto them by your tail! Especially a big thick Human like you!" Ketri groaned as he tightened his grip. "YES! Just like that!"

Nate wrapped his right hand around her right hip, and slowly started to pull himself into her, his already dripping head straining against her tight lips.
>>
>>481036
Aaand I'll finish the chapter tomorrow.
>>
Looking to write up a few example fapfics, anybody got requests?

Bonus points to preg/inflation fags, I feel like belly stuff today.
>>
>>481036
Ketri squealed as her walls parted around him. He barely had to pull on her tail, she was eagerly thrusting herself onto him. A brief tension, then suddenly he was deep, deep inside of her. She was hotter inside than he had ever felt, and her tunnel seemed to suck him in, churning and flexing around him. He began to thrust faster, burying himself into her again and again as she moaned with each stroke. Every time he entered her, she clenched hard, then seemed to expel him as she released, driving his pace faster and faster. He leaned farther over her, angling his head into her ridge and reaching around her leg to rub her mound, pushing it against himself through her skin. Ketri's breathing was ragged, her chest heaving against the dresser as she gasped and shrieked.

"MORE! MORE! HARDER! OH YEEEEEESSSSS! MMMMMMMM.... THAT'S IT! THAT'S IT! POUND ME! STIR UP MY INSIDES!" She squealed, clenching her teeth and digging her fingers into the dresser until they turned pale pink. Her tail constricted even tighter around his chest, he could feel her pulse pounding through it. Nate started to gasp and groan as well, feeling the heat boiling between his legs and trying to slow down, but Ketri was having none of it. She pulled him deeper, as her moans became cries, and cries became song. He pushed as far into her hot, squirming tunnel as he could and finally tasted sweet release, emptying himself deep inside her. She clamped down on him like a vise and he felt her juices gush out around his shaft as her song reached its peak and her entire body spasmed, stomach muscles flexing wildly and kneeding his rod.

Ketri slumped against the dresser and let him go. Nate staggered back, feeling the blood rush to his head as he slid out of her. He leaned against the wall to her left and gasped for breath, the waves of his orgasm slowly fading. Beads of sweat ran down his face, but he couldn't be bothered to wipe them away.
>>
>>482376
He pushed himself off the wall, and looked over at Ketri, who had straightened up and was approaching him with her round face flushed and beaming. Before Nate could speak, she pounced on him, tightening her thighs around his waist and pressing her breasts into his chest as she clutched his shoulders in her dainty, four-fingered hands. He could feel her heart fluttering against him as she kissed him voraciously, devouring his face and thrusting her long tongue into every corner of his mouth. He responded in kind, probing the inside of her soft mouth. Their lips parted and she kissed him again and again on his neck and cheeks.

"Damn Ketri..." Nate gasped, wrapping his big mitts around her flanks under her arms and squeezing her lines. "I don't think I've ever seen you this eager before! Even the first time!"

She pouted coyly, and stroked the side of his jaw with one hand.

"Awwwww... I can't help it Natey... I'm in heat." Ketri purred, and nuzzled her face into his shoulder. "It happens for a few days every month. When I'm fertile, my body goes crazy. My skin gets sooooooo sensitive, I get wet at the slightest thought, and I neeeeeeeed to be full of something..."

"You Sha'dee girls just get better and better the more I learn." Nate chuckled, kissing the tip of her delicate ear. "I don't think I can ever go back to Human chicks now, if I could even settle for anyone but you in the first place."

"Awwwwwwwwwwwww..." She crooned. "It turns me on soooo much when you get cute like that!"

She started to slowly rub her mound against his groin, flexing her hips and pressing her hot, sweaty thighs against his sides, purring deeper and harder. Nate groaned, and leaned back against the wall, carrying the wiggling Sha'dee girl with him.

"I want you again!" She chirped. "I neeeeeeeed you to pump my insides full to bursting with more of that hot, thick Human cum..."
>>
Found this.
>>
>>476912
Samus would have better trigger discipline
>>
>>483880

So I'm not the only /k/ubist in here to notice that.
>>
>>482434
"Geez Ketri, already?! I... I need a minute before I can get hard again..." Nate's eye widened at the proposal. Ketri scowled playfully at him, then suddenly thrust her head forward and sunk her fangs deep into his neck.

"OW!" Nate gasped, more out of shock than pain. He felt her straining at his neck, her face muscles bulging as she squeezed as much venom from her glands into him as possible. The high was much quicker than before, filling his entire body with heat and soft, buzzing pleasure. He also felt his member start to harden and stand upright again, to his extreme surprise. Ketri withdrew her needles from his neck, and leaned back with a shit-eating grin, staring pointedly down at his now fully erect shaft.

"Sha'dee venom increases blood pressure and flow in large doses." She explained with a sly smirk, lifting herself up and reaching down to grasp his cock and guide him back into her.

"Why didn't you tell me about this before?" Nate grinned, baring his own teeth.

"You would have left me too sore to walk!" Ketri pouted. "But right now I don't care..."

He tightened his grip on her flanks and pulled her down onto him. He slid in much easier this time, eliciting a shriek as she clenched on him. Nate turned around and pressed her against the wall, pinning her and thrusting up inside her with increasing speed and force. He felt her tail lashing between his legs, thumping against the wall in time with their moans and gasps. She wasn't as dexterous this time, but he didn't care, the effects of the venom combined with the sensation of being inside of her had reduced his mind to a fog of desire and pleasure. He needed to be in her, needed to feel her heat and her softness. Ketri started to moan and scream faster, her breasts bouncing and jiggling as he pounded her. He leaned in and started to kiss her, feeling her spasm and shudder in ecstasy with each plunge into her hole.
>>
I started working on that Wendy O. Koopa story, here's what I've got so far.

>Anon is waking up from a deep sleep, a deep sleep he did not decide to go into.
>With your head rolling from side to side, your eyes lightly flutter open, before being shut just as quickly as they opened.
>In your sleepy haze, you begin to notice your vision is blurry, as well as the back of your head beating with a searing pain.
>You groan, “What the fuck… What the fuck happened to me?”
>Could it be that you and your various Toad friends had a little too much to drink last night? You ponder the question in your mind, but come to the conclusion that, no, it couldn’t be. Seeing as how you didn’t meet up with the guys last night, you’re left wonder with you aching head which still beats like a drum.
>As you blink your now wide open eyes, hoping to help clear up your blurriness problem, you begin to remember the events of the previous night.
>>
>>484721
>You remember meeting with Princess Peach about trying to decrypt some sort of message left behind by Nabbit, a purple, rabbit-like thief who was caught stealing from her castle’s intelligence room. The message was written in many different languages ranging from Booish to Shy Guyish and even Pokish. That only made it all the more difficult, but thanks to your willpower, you were finally able to uncover what the message read.
>STAGE DISTRACTION, ____ THEY FIND OUT _____ __ ___ LATE, LEAVE ANON FOR _____
>The thing that drew your attention was the mention of your name, you didn’t even take into consideration what the so-called “distraction” was.
>Then… you blacked out and found yourself waking up in your bed.
>The blurriness in your vision was starting to dissipate, and you could start to make out the shape of what seemed like a Koopa Troopa.
>”It’s about time you woke up! Don’t you know it’s incredibly rude to keep a lady waiting?” a feminine voice called out to you. It wasn’t Princess Peach’s voice, it sounded young but not child-like, more like a teenager’s voice then anything else.
>”W-what? Koopie, is that you?” you called back, groaning at the feeling of your head, the pain still lingering around.
>”Oh Anon, you’re so stupid. You know my nickname isn’t Koopie, it’s Kootie Pie!”
>Your eyes widened in fear as your eyesight was conveniently restored, allowing you to see clearly who was talking to you.
>To your horror, you saw Wendy O. Koopa, one of the seven Koopalings that worked for Bowser, stepping towards you.
>You quickly tried to back up from your bed but found that your body didn’t respond to your brain’s thoughts. Your face shifted from fear to absolute bewilderment as you laid as stiff as a board.
>The clacking of Wendy’s heels drew closer to you, mixing in with a sinister laugh.
>”Silly Anon, you can’t escape from the power of my spells!” Wendy giggled as she spun her magic wand in her hands.
>>
File: c640x360_39.jpg (13 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
c640x360_39.jpg
13 KB, 640x360
>>484721
Looks like I'm rubbing off on you.
>>
File: Ketri Tarasov.jpg (1 MB, 2544x3296) Image search: [Google]
Ketri Tarasov.jpg
1 MB, 2544x3296
>>484187
"AHHH! AAAHHHH! YESYESYESYESYESYES!!!! MORE! MORE! FILL ME! FIIIIILLLLL MEEEEEEE!" Ketri cried, pinching her nipples and biting her lip as her big, soft eyes watered. Nate couldn't speak, he was reduced to animalistic grunts between pants as he plumbed her depths, feeling each clench, spasm and tremor as she caressed him inside. He knew he was tired on some level, but his body didn't care, he was addicted to her insides, addicted to the feeling of tightness, of warmth, of... life. He could feel her blood pumping through her, her stomach churning, her muscles tensing and relaxing.

"I'M COMING! I'M COMING AGAIN! KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!" Ketri screamed like a wild beast and then began to sing as she clenched on him. He couldn't stop, he had to keep pounding, keep thrusting as she came, squirting hot lubricant all over his stomach and thighs.

"K-KEEP GOING! I CAN COME AGAIN! I'M GONNA COME AGAIN!" She whimpered, tongue hanging completely out of her mouth, eyes rolled up into the back of her skull. "I NEED YOU TO COME INSIDE!"

Nate planted his hands on her shoulders and pushing her harder into the wall, muffling her sounds with his lips as he sucked her tongue into his mouth and shoved his between her lips. She suckled hard on his tongue, wrapping her own around it to squeeze and tug. Saliva ran sloppily down their chins as Ketri's internal juices tickled down their legs, mixing with sweat and dripping onto the hard concrete floor. He felt as though there was an active volcano between his legs, heat and pressure surging up with a force beyond his control or comprehension. She was hot too, her pussy felt like a furnace and was still shaking from the last orgasm. He couldn't take it anymore, and broke contact with her mouth to seize her by her flanks and yank her down onto him, ramming as much of his shaft into her as he could possibly fit, then finally released as they came together.
>>
>>485792
Is that a bad thing?
>>
>>486702
Her song lasted for almost half a minute this time, chest and throat vibrating and shuddering with pleasure as his hot seed filled her to the brim. He lifted her off the wall and carried her limp, sweat-soaked form over to her nest and found a place not covered in equipment to lay her down. He slid slowly out of her, his now-flaccid shaft slick and shinny with her sex fluids, and collapsed next to her. She clenched her puss and rubbed her ever-so-slightly swollen belly with a huge grin as he gathered her up in his arms and cuddled her close, nuzzling his face against hers.

"MMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm..." She purred, smacking her lips and coiling her tail around their legs. "You came sooooooo much, baby... Unf, I'm sooooo full... And you made me cum three whole times!"

"Holy shit..." Nate gasped, kissing her forehead and reaching down to fondle one of her breasts. He cupped the soft, fleshy orb, then stopped as he felt something wet on his palm. He lifted the hand away and licked it absently. It was... sweet? Creamy, too. He looked down at his mate's chest, and noticed a trickle of something white running down the breast she had been squeezing earlier. She was watching him with a giant smile, still rubbing her full belly.

"I see you've discovered the... other thing that happens when I'm in heat." She chirped shyly, running the fingers of her free hand through his damp hair as she slid the other lower and began absently stroking her slit. "C-could you help me with something?"

"Sure!"

"When I'm in heat, my hormones go nuts." She explained. "And one of the side effects is that my poor tits get all big and swollen with milk. Sha'dee don't really have nuclear families like Humans, we raise our young communally, so it's helpful to have a 3rd of your female population ready to nurse the children at any given time. But out here there's no little ones for me to nurse, so I get all backed up and achy. My titties won't fit in any of my bras, and it hurts to try anyway..."
>>
>>487013
"Awwwwww, you poor thing... You want me to...?" Nate asked tentatively.

"Drink me? I-if you're OK with it. I understand if Humans think it's gross or something, but it would feel reeeaaaaaallly good, and my breasts reeeeeeeaaaaaaalllly hurt, and I know how much you like my big chest..." She trailed off with a questioning smile. Nate grinned, climbed on top of her and pecked her on the nose, then gently kissed his way down her neck and onto her chest. He carefully wrapped his hands around her big, firm mounds and began to slowly massage them. Her little nipples were stiff with anticipation, they and her areola were soft as velvet and the color of red wine against the crimson of her striped breast. He squeezed and teased her nipples gently between thumb and forefinger, causing Ketri to whimper and purr. Running his tongue across her skin, he worked his way up the round slope of her left tit, tracing her stripes with the tip of his tongue until he arrived at the nipple. He tentatively prodded it with his tip, pushing it around and letting it pop back into place before he wrapped his lips around it and began to suckle.

"MMMMmmmmmmmmmm.... Yes! Thank you! That feels sooo nice..." She crooned, cradling his head in her arms and biting her lip as his mouth tugged at her breast. After a few seconds of suckling, he felt her nipple swell and release, filling his mouth with a sudden spurt of warm, sweet, creamy Sha'dee milk.

"Mmmph myou're delicishous..." He mumbled, nipple still in his mouth. She gave that sweet little chittering laugh of hers, and reached down to wipe up a stray drop that had escaped his lips with her index finger. She popped the finger in her mouth and smacked her lips.

"You really like my milk?" Ketri asked as he swallowed a mouthful.

"It's amazing! It's so sweet, it's like honey but creamy!" He chuckled, wiping his mouth and leaning back down for another go.
>>
>>487102
"Awwwwww... I'm glad you like it! It feels realllly good when you suckle tooo... Your lips are so strong, and you're really good with that big wide Human tongue of yours..." She purred. "MMmmmmm... suck harder! Suck my big titties dry! Fill your belly with my hot Sha'dee milk!"

He obliged, suckling harder at her breast and massaging both of them. She arched her back and purred harder. He felt her tail moving under him, squirming between their legs and plunging into Ketri's pussy. She started to moan softly as her tail explored her hole and her mate pushed his face deeper into her plump breast. At first her milk flowed rapidly, almost squirting into his mouth as she puffed up her chest, but after a few minutes of sucking it had slowed to a trickle. Her breast had shrunken back to its normal (although still quite large) size. He squeezed it firmly until the last drop leaked out, then tilted his head and went to work on the other one.

"Mmhmmm... yes... just like that! Mmmmm... Guzzle all that thick, creamy milk you big dirty Human..." Ketri whimpered, burying her tail deeper inside of her and clenching her warm thighs around his waist. In a few minutes, her other breast was empty too, and her tail had her singing again. Her body thrashed and bucked under him, freshly emptied breasts bouncing into his face as she came for the fourth time. He rolled off of her, wiping traces of milk from his mustache and the scraggly beard he had begun growing over the past week.

"Thank you SOOOOOO much!" Ketri said earnestly, rubbing her breasts. "Ahhhhh... They don't ache anymore!"

"Oh, my pleasure Little One." Nate smiled, and tousled her hair before curling up next to her and wrapping her up tight in his arms and legs. They lay like that for almost half an hour, silently, before Nate remembered.
>>
>>487142
"HOLY SHIT! We can't just lie here, we gotta get ready!" He smacked himself on the forehead and sat up suddenly. Ketri blinked, then her eyes widened as she caught on.

"OH SHIT!" She gasped, clapping a hand over her mouth. The next few minutes were a frenzied struggle as they got up, showered together and then hurriedly dressed. Nate still remembered how to put on his armor, somehow, and was able to get kitted up with little challenge. Ketri had it easier: she just needed to find her road pants and jacket. Once she was ready, she helped him, snapping on hard-to-reach plates and loading his chest rig with magazines. Nate guided the rifle into the quick release system on the left side of his backpack, pushing it up until it clicked. If he needed it, he could grab its forend with his left hand, thumb the release and have it on his right shoulder and ready to fire in just over a second.

Ketri stuck her pistol into its holster and grabbed a PDW carbine off the rack in her closet. She cracked it open to check the solenoid mechanism, slapped a magazine into it and slung it across her back, clipping a set of kydex pouches with six more mags to her belt and straightening her hat. Nate pulled on his helmet, secured it to his collar and popped the faceplate up. He gave Ketri a kiss, then grabbed her duffle bag and followed her out the door.

They sprinted over to the hanger at a brisk pace, as Nate savored the newfound comfort of his armor's climate control. They arrived just in time, slipping into the hanger and making a beeline for Ketri's truck. Nate tossed her duffle onto the back seat while Ketri hopped into her command chair and hit the button to slide it forward. He got into the passenger seat and copied her, locking the chair into place while Ketri pulled a set of AR goggles out of the dash and strapped them on. Nate didn't need goggles; he had retinal implants that performed the same task, he just needed to sync them with the truck's systems.
>>
>>487195
The massive vehicle hummed to life as Ketri's nimble hands flew across the dash, flicking switches and bringing systems online. The blast shield retracted, and they could see out the windshield as the hanger doors rumbled open and the others rolled out, joining up with the three already waiting outside. Ketri grasped the steering wheel and guided their vehicle out as well. The sun was just past its apex, and would start setting soon. This was a good thing, the rebels preferred to travel at night. An overlay with a topographical map appeared in their vision. It looked like the windshield was holographic, but it was an augmented reality illusion: Ketri's goggles were tracing the image onto her eyes, while Nate's implants fed the data directly to his optic nerve.

Ketri look at him and beamed with excitement. He smiled back, reached across the center console and took her hand. She squeezed it, glanced at the map, then slammed on the accelerator. The truck surged forward, gigantic tires plowing through the sand with ease as they set off in the direction of the setting sun.

-Chap. 3 fin-

Alright, that's it for tonight. More kinky backseat alien sex coming tomorrow.

Suggestions? Criticisms? Should our protagonists remain monogamous, or should I bring someone else to the party? I was thinking maybe an older, taller, sort of MILFy Sha'dee they meet near the Front who thinks they're adorable together and wants to play.
>>
>>481542
quasi-realistic belly inflation via the hose up the butt is patrician
>>
>>481542
What characters would you do?
>>
Hoping to get to work on Misty soon after rewriting Palutena. Would appreciate plot suggestions.
>>
Decided to upload all my previos stories onto my new account. Almost all of them are works in progress, except for some of the later stories. Oh, and I'm getting close to finished with the Palutena rewrite.

To my page: http://pastebin.com/u/DrButthead
>>
>>487681
Something to do with her swimsuit would be nice. Maybe anon is a doofus who never learned how to swim, and now he needs someone to teach him. Cue puns about wetness etc.
>>
good writefriend still up for >>481542 ?
>>
Hey guys, pretty new to this. I started writing a story about AnonXSupergirl. It's not even close to being done, but should I post what I have here anyways?

If not that's fine
>>
>>488790
fuck it. Here it is if anyone wants to laugh my writing skills

http://pastebin.com/UhXZtqTa
>>
File: Prince-Phillip.jpg (30 KB, 682x426) Image search: [Google]
Prince-Phillip.jpg
30 KB, 682x426
Requesting a story about Malificant seducing/stockholm syndroming Prince Phillip so she can be the one to carry the royal heir.
>>
>>487005
No.
>>
From my favorite artist, Akairiot.
>>
Rewritten Palutena is ready on my page. Come check out and give feedback.

Will work on Misty and another story and get to rewriting Rosalina and/or Wii Fit Trainer.
>>
>>488806
Wasn't too bad actually. I kinda enjoyed that.
>>
>>491252
The opening scene I realized after writing it is a gender-swapped version of that scene from all-star superman
>>
File: 1842061 - Misty Porkyman.jpg (95 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1842061 - Misty Porkyman.jpg
95 KB, 800x600
>>
>>487262
What's quasi-realistic to you?
>>
File: 1459437042700.jpg (633 KB, 859x1175) Image search: [Google]
1459437042700.jpg
633 KB, 859x1175
>>475512
Finally finished it guys, First story I've written so constructive criticism is welcome

>It was nearing Dusk at the Watchpoint near Gibraltar
>Winston had recently sent out the Overwatch recall and Tracer was one of the first to reply
>Winston had agreed to meet Tracer at the Watchpoint today to catch up and talk over future operations
>Winston had just finished cleaning his living room when he was interrupted by Athena
>”You have company at the door”
>”Thanks Athena, I’ll get it” said Winston
>Winston walked down the stairs and looked through the security cameras to see who it was
>>
>>492587
>It was Tracer
>She was wearing her bomber jacket and tight leggings that Winston was so familiar of, she also had a large suitcase which was tightly packed
>She didn’t real wear anything else, although it must be difficult to buy clothes when you have to compensate for the massive metal machine strapped to your ribs
>Luckily the chronal accelerator didn’t cover one of her underappreciated features, her breasts. They were fairly perky and complimented her perky and child like personality.
>When you looked down below the accelerator you can see one of her more noticeable assets, she had very wide hips, almost child bearing. Her hips also came with a wonderful ass which many of the previous Overwatch members would ogle and fantasize over. Her tight fitted leggings also helped her ass stick out and left a small but noticeable butt crack
>Winston was different however, he saw beyond her perfect body and got to know Tracer, or Lena as he calls her, better as they had been friends thanks to Winston’s discovery, Tracer also felt the same and felt like she could open up to and rely on Winston during tough moments
>>
>>492591
>”Hi Winston, long time no see”
>”It’s good to see you Lena, here, come inside”
>Winston gave Tracer a tour of the house and got to his room
>”You can stay here for the time being while I sleep on the couch”
>”No offense Winston, but your room smells pretty bad”
>”I could open some more vents if that would help” Athena answering for Winston
>”Who’s that?” questioned Tracer
>”Oh, that’s Athena, She’s a basic A.I I created to help run the place”
>”Oh basic, am I?” said Athena “Could a basic A.I also double function as a diary”.
>Winston’s face lost its colour as his eyes widened and his head began to let out droplets of sweat
>”Athena, are you sure that is necessary” Winston said in a nervous tone
>”Of course Winston, wouldn’t it be a shame if I was the only person who knew about your poetic talents”
>”Ohh, here’s one about Tracer”
>Winston reached full panic mode as he searched his room desperately for Athena’s remote
>”Ohh Lena, my sweet, beautiful Lena. How I wish I could hold your hand in a passionate embrace and walk with you along the beachhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh”
>Winston had found the remote and switched off Athena
>>
>>492596
>Tracer began to blush and her face was filled with shock
>Meanwhile Winston had blown up like a tomato and was laughing nervously
>”Right... should we head downstairs for a break, I baked a wonderful banana cake to celebrate your arrival” Winston said in a Jittery voice
>Winston had poured Tracer a glass of red wine and was getting the cake out of the oven
>Tracer quickly drunk the wine and was ready for another refill by the time he had cut her a slice of cake
>Winston’s palms were still sweating and he stared at his slice of cake avoiding eye contact with his guest
>Meanwhile Tracer was desperately looking for the right words to say.
>”Winston, what was in the rest of that poem?”
>”I could turn Athena on to read the rest of it if you’re that interested” Winston said in a monotone voice
>”I would rather hear it from you” Tracer said as she moved her chair closer to him
>Winston took a deep breath and closed his eyes
>”We walked along the beach, you told me that you loved me, I reciprocated and we kissed in the golden sand”
>”Tracer...I’m...madly in love with you”
>”I have been for a long time, and I wasn’t sure how to tell you, so I wrote it down”
>Winston still had his eyes closed, he was filled with embarrassment
>>
>>492601
>Tracer moved closer to him and gave him a passionate kiss, Winstons eyes busted open while Tracer’s had closed shut
>Tracer withdrew from the kiss and gave Winston a smile
>”I’ve wanted to hear that for a long time”
> Tracer held out her hand
>”follow me I want to show you something”
>Winston held her hand and she walked him up the stairs to his bedroom
>”Why don’t you open some vents and help me get ready for bed”
>Tracer disappeared into the on-suit and Winston quickly opened the vents and opened the window revealing the warm moonlight night
>Winston leaned out the window and took a deep breath and let the fresh air help clam his nerves
>He turned around to find Tracer leaning against the door frame completely naked
>”Why don’t you undress too Winston, It must be so uncomfortable wearing that metal suit all day “
>Winston removed his suit revealing his muscular body and half erect cock
>”Right I’ll be heading downstairs now”
>”You don’t have to, you could sleep up here with me, do you want to?”
>Winston blushed and gave a quite “Yes”
>Tracer slid under the sheets and looked at Winston with a devilish grin
>>
File: 1447635926692.jpg (691 KB, 850x1100) Image search: [Google]
1447635926692.jpg
691 KB, 850x1100
>>492604
>Winston got in bed and turned away from Tracer to hide his embarrassment and hardening cock
>Winston felt Tracers small hands reach over him and get a firm grasp on his cock
>Tracer began to move her hands in a gentile rhythm
>Tracer Whispered in Winston’s ear, “Turn over”.
>Winston turned over and saw tracer move beneath the covers
>He felt a warm breath over his cock and felt it slide into Tracer’s mouth
>Winston threw off the covers to reveal the erotic sight
>Lewd sounds filled the air as Winston saw tracer tracer’s head bob up and down and leave drool and spit on his cock as she left to grasp for air
>Tracer’s tongue wrapped around his cock and stuck it around his urethra
>For minutes on end, Winston endured as Tracer fondled his dick and sucked on his balls
>Winston was starting to break and could feel his pleasure increasing
>Tracer proceeded to wrap her tits as best she could around Winston’s penis and proceed to bounce her breasts in a slow but consistent movement
>Winston’s pleasure was about to reach a climax
>”Lena...I’m gonna cum” he said sounding almost out of breath
>Tracer quickly stuck his cock in her mouth as Winston proceeded to fill it full of his semen
>Winston kept pumping his sperm into Tracer’s mouth as she continued to suck it all down her throat
>Tracer withdrew her mouth from Winston’s cock and opened her mouth, showing Winston her empty mouth
>>
>>492610
>“Wow you’re still hard” Tracer said in a deep voice
>She gave a cheeky smirk and hovered her vagina over Winston’s cock
>”Let’s see if that’s still the case after this”
>Tracer lowered herself and started to ride Winston’s cock
>”Oh...ugh...It’s so hard” Tracer moaned as she bounced on Winston’s member
>Winston’s cock was starting to get even harder and bigger
>”Oh wow...This feels really good...oh yeah deeper”
>Winston watched in awe as Tracer rode him like a cowgirl, her boobs bouncing in rhythm with the slaps of their thighs
>”Yes...Keep pounding me like that...ahh...I love it!”
>Winston was near his breaking point and good feel his orgasm brewing in balls
>”Lena...hnggg...I’m gonna”
>”Good! Me too! Don’t pull out!! I want to feel it INSIDE!!!!!
>Winston released his seed inside of Tracer and felt her walls clamp and grind all of his spunk out of him
>Tracer’s tongue was hanging out of her mouth as she fell back against Winston’s body meanwhile releasing an almost primal scream
>Winston pulled out of tracer letting his spunk spill out of her vagina
>”Oh god Lena your gonna ge...”
>”Of course I’m not, You’re a Gorilla Winston, I thought a scientist of your calibre would have realised that”
>”Oh right, of course, I wasn’t thinking straight”
>”It’s alright, besides, that’s a good thing, you can cum in me whenever and never worry about birth control”
>Tracer gave Winston a cute smile and another kiss before falling asleep in his arms.
>>
File: 1448338522985.jpg (597 KB, 1368x900) Image search: [Google]
1448338522985.jpg
597 KB, 1368x900
>>492618
Ok guys my next story is gonna be on Mercy and Reinhardt
>>
>>490099
>>
If someone wanted some poolside fun with Misty, I can give them this. The actual story will take place in a van. If the van's rocking, don't come knocking.
>>
New writefriend here. I'm looking to write/post some stuff/tame requests in the near future. What's the best/standard way of going about it. I see a few of you with names/pastebins. Would that suffice to start off with?
>>
>>494716
Well, make one and show us what you got.
>>
>>
>>495088
I made this one for /v/ a while ago. It's a Shantae fap-fic but its not tied to any account.

http://pastebin.com/DkPEKasQ
>>
Hey everyone, it's me, the guy writing the Wendy O. Koopa story. Sorry I haven't updated it in about a week, school started up again. For all those who were interested in it, I'll be finishing it this weekend, so keep the lube on stand-by.
>>
>>495871
I like it. Sexy pic for you!
>>
File: 1455802508735.jpg (259 KB, 900x1395) Image search: [Google]
1455802508735.jpg
259 KB, 900x1395
Hey guys, >>488806 here

Finished it up, added a series title because I might write more of these if anyone is willing to read them.
I'll probably still write them anyways
>>
Misty's getting a little cheeky here.
>>
Another from akairiot.
>>
Really need to get moving, but I will leave this.
>>
>>497287
What's next?
>>
>>501839
I'm unsure, actually. I can't decide whether I want to continue this specific story, or use the same protag (Anon) in a disconnected story, with no mention or connection of this one, and simply place him in a different setting with another DC girl.
>>
Uhh... hey guys. I'm having serious problems writing my next story. I have no idea where to go next and would really appreciate some help. Give me ideas, write some example paragraphs, or anything to get my creative juices flowing.
>>
>>502216
Okay, first things first: what do you have down?
>>
>>502302
http://pastebin.com/TEcEDJPH
>>
>>
Man. You guys are making me bust my ass sore. When I get this story with Misty finished, I'd love some rewrite suggestions. But for now, you guys can have another sexy pic to pass the time.
>>
File: PhotoGrid_1460292223037.jpg (680 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
PhotoGrid_1460292223037.jpg
680 KB, 1024x1024
Uhh... I have some bad news. I'm beginning to realize that the story I'm writing with Misty isn't working out very well. Writing it is proving to be much too difficult, so I'm likely going to have to scrap it. However, I will leave behind the link on my profile in case someone wants to finish where I left off. I'm very sorry, you guys. Very rarely will I have to scrap something in the middle of writing it.

tl;dr, I can't write Misty for shit.

To make up for it, I'm getting started on an orgy with Camilla, Felicia, and Azura. Think you can handle it?
>>
>>504739
Only one way to find out?
>>
>>496302
done yet?
>>
>>505462
I'm just putting the finishing touches on, it should be done by tonight.
>>
>>484769
Here's something to keep you interested:

You nervously looked down at your body. You were still wearing your overalls, thankfully, and noticed how your limbs were spread out like you were ready to make a snow angel.
>”What the fuck did you do to me?!” you lashed out.
>”Just making sure you’re nice and comfy! Sorry I had to cast a paralyzing spell on ya, but I can’t have you running away on me. Not until I’ve had my fun with you…” she licked her puffy lips.
>”Huh? Wendy-First off, where the hell am I?”
>”You’re just in my room on my airship. You are quite the lucky guy, Anon, I never let anyone in my room, not even Master Bowser.”
>Wendy smiled as she hoisted herself up on the end of her bed, kneeling in the area your open legs created.
>”What are you going to do with me? Torture me, kill me? You know I have too many lives for that, you’d be wasting your time.” you said as you exhaled through your nose.
>”Pfft, I don’t wanna kill you.”
>”Then why am I here? I bet you and your brothers are responsible for that whole distraction thing, huh?”
>”Not quite, Anon. It was Master Bowser’s plan to set up the distraction with Nabbit, which would give the Koopalings the time needed to sneak into the castle and kidnap the princess.”
>Your eyebrows narrowed in anger, “If Peach was Bowser’s target, why did that message mention me in it?”
>Wendy smirked as she skooted closer to your crotch, “Because silly, I wanted you all to myself.”
>Wendy winked at you as she dragged the palm of her hand across your crotch looking deep into your eyes.
>You start to feel your face burn with embarrassment, “W-Wait what-Wendy, d-don’t!”
>Her grin grew bigger as did the bulge in your pants as you desperately tried to move your body. You find yourself groaning and panting as you put every muscle in your body into overdrive in an attempt to run. You fail miserably and rest your head back, breathing heavily.
>>
File: 1741958 - ACPuig Misty Porkyman.png (872 KB, 1030x1474) Image search: [Google]
1741958 - ACPuig Misty Porkyman.png
872 KB, 1030x1474
Figure I'd dump this for you to see.
>>
>>487681
Gen 2 misty getting it on with a shota challenger
>>
>>506513
Sorry about the delays, I'm terrible at motivating myself to complete a story.

>”Don’t try to fight it, Anon.” she giggled as she moved her hands up to the straps of your overalls.
>Slowly unbuttoning your denim straps, Wendy slowly tugs them down past your knees and your half erect member flops out into view.
>Grasping your shaft with her right hand, she began to rub up and down your cock, causing you to moan quietly at her silky smooth skin.
>You can feel your cock growing inch by inch as her hand glides across it, and within no time your member becomes completely erect, standing at a proud 8 inches.
>” My my, Anon, you sure do pack a big ‘plunger’, you must be really good at cleaning out ‘pipes’.” she says in a seductive tone as she rocks your cock back and forth with her right index finger.
>”But I won’t lie, I’m a little disappointed, I thought you would be at least 2 more inches long.”
>”So I disappointed you, does that mean I’m free to leave?” you reply.
>”Not so fast, Anon, I’m afraid I have a simple solution to your problem.” she giggled as she picked up her magical wand.
>Wendy started to swirl the magic wand, causing the tip to begin glowing pink as it collected the air particles around it.
>>
http://pastebin.com/jKYKb8Qf

More content added.
>>
>>481542
Samus Aran having to undergo decontamination in her ship after a dangerous mission, she gets a high pressure gas injected into her bowels with a hose up her butt hole and, without wanting to, feels pleasure after the initial discomfort, even orgasming solely because of it
>>
>>507569
you are my hero, koopanon
>>
>>508042
I'm using that as my name now.

>This was it, you were going to lose a life in one of the most humiliating ways possible.
>You closed your eyes as Wendy flicked her wand forward, expecting some sort of melting or electrifying effect to take place… but nothing did.
>Nothing did until you felt your crotch begin to burn, your cock and balls surrounded by a pink barrier of magic.
>Your eyes began to widen as you felt as if your cock was being tugged off your body, causing you to grit your teeth in pain.
>What felt like hours soon stopped in only a matter of seconds as the burning sensation in your crotch dissipated and you sucked in a deep breath.
>>
>>475442
Does anyone have the other paste links?
>>
>>508146
Well, those were before I made my new account. You really don't need them anymore as you can find them on my page, all together and organized.
>>
>>508015
forgot pic
>>
>>507153

looks more like Nami to me.
>>
>>508053
I have kinged myself and now present to you more story.

>With your eyebrows narrowing in anger and sweat rolling down your head, you looked down to see...
>”Holy shit.” you said.
>Your cock had grown in size, it now standing at a massive 12 inches, leaving your eyes and mouth wide open.
>Wendy gave out a hearty laugh, “You like what I’ve done to you, Anon? Now you’re even bigger than Morton.”
>Wendy licked the palms of her hands and they quickly wrapped around your member again, shifting up and down.
>You closed your eyes again as you began to feel a wave of pressure come over you. You theorize that Wendy must have mixed her cock enlarging potion with some kind of mind pleasuring potion.
>You are quickly brought out of your train of thought when you felt a hot, wet grip around your cock.
>You looked down to see you cock slowly disappear into Wendy’s mouth, and damn, she was taking it like a champ!
>>
>>497843
Anyone got the source on this?
>>
Your naked maids are here.
>>
>>475436
Thread title made me think it was something els
e
>>
Cock moustache?
>>
>>510976
LIke what?
>>
File: 1460880009392.png (1014 KB, 1229x820) Image search: [Google]
1460880009392.png
1014 KB, 1229x820
Busted!
>>
I wanted to do a weight gain story, but I'm creatively bankrupt at the moment as far as premises go.

Anybody got any requests?
>>
>>508015
>>509221
I'm not the guy who was asking for requests, but I decided to write it quickly. Sorry if it's not the best.

http://pastebin.com/j5SN44UT
>>
File: 1452711345274.jpg (262 KB, 850x1200) Image search: [Google]
1452711345274.jpg
262 KB, 850x1200
It's been much too long since I've posted a new story, but I'm about a quarter of the way finished with my current one. I'll drop a hint: it involves a raging boner and lots and lots of cum (not necessarily hyper cum).
>>
>>514976
Makes me think of Rectify Holistics from Grand Theft Auto V.
>>
File: 1452711200763-1.jpg (232 KB, 684x1000) Image search: [Google]
1452711200763-1.jpg
232 KB, 684x1000
>>
How are all the writefriends doing here? I've got good progress on my next work, so don't go away.
>>
>>518142
Back in the saddle I see?
>>
>>518835
Yup. Back to take another swing.
>>
File: 1460923891174.png (505 KB, 616x820) Image search: [Google]
1460923891174.png
505 KB, 616x820
Another version of an earlier pic, with pubes.
>>
>>475436
More
>>
>>514976
Very nice.
>>
File: 1452711459385.jpg (126 KB, 850x638) Image search: [Google]
1452711459385.jpg
126 KB, 850x638
This next story might actually take a while because life and how big it is. But I promise It'll be worth the wait.
>>
>>514976
Original requester here. Enjoyed it.
>>
Like this?
>>
>>518142
Those fucking hips.
>>
>>524269
There's an uncensored version on paheal now.
>>
>>481542
I've got one:
> May
> wants to go from Slateport City to Dewford Town
> all her pokemon with the move surf fainted
> doesn't want to go to the pokecenter again, she's been there to often
> there's a stream connecting the two places, but it would pull her down if she swam
> searches for floats
> finds a little stands with air tanks for floatation devices
> but there were no floatation devices
> ponders, tries to shake the idea out of her head
> goes to the air tank
> looks around
> grabs the hose, inserts the nozzle into her mouth, turns the valve
> and spits it out
> bad idea
> another, even idea
> her whole body wouldn't become huge if she only filled her bowels with air, right?
> takes the nozzle, pulls down her shorts, and inserts it into her ass
> feels discomfort, pulls it out after a shot while
> gazes at her slightly distended belly
> looks around again
> maybe she could try it again?
> sticks it back in, the discomfort is still there, but she endures
> with rising pressure, she feels ready to pop
> tries to fight an incoming orgasm
> proceeding to inflate only intensifies her climax
> takes out the hose before her new "burst lust" overcomes her
> marvels at her belly
> waddles over to the stream
> clumsily falls into the water
> lets herself get float on the stream
>>
>>475436
worst midna
>>
>>483880
Au contraire, she want to go out with the blow
>>
I can't do this anymore. I'm all out of ideas, and suffering burnout. I'm sorry, but I need to stop. The series is most likely to go into hiatus, possibly permanently. But I would love to thank those of you who followed me to this point. Originally, I planned on ending the series with the Robin/Lucina threesome, but I tried to continue as much as I could. I need to end this here.

PS: All the girls in the story ended up pregnant, and you had to have their children.
>>
>>483968
positively surprised
>>
>>528007
That's a real shame. It was good while it lasted at least.
>>
>>528007
I may sound autistic but for the FE ones I was imagining "you" as Robin. I wish you the best of luck man.
>>
>>528007
a shame, wish you health
>>
>>475436
Do we have more writethreads?
>>
>>530551
Not unless you want to make them.

Do you?
>>
>>530551
Some of the generals have a lively writefag community. /xeno/ for example.
>>
>>530551
bump, searching for one with fetishes
>>
>>531905
Yes there needs to be more fetish stuff
>>
Who is the artist from the OP? I know I've seen that work around before, but I don't have any idea who it is or where to find it.
>>
>>532401
http://www.hentai-foundry.com/user/jadenkaiba/profile
Thread replies: 148
Thread images: 46

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.