[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gloabalized fetishes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /aco/ - Adult Cartoons

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 37
File: tumblr_n4o2un4qqa1tq1ti2o1_400.jpg (57 KB, 400x289) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n4o2un4qqa1tq1ti2o1_400.jpg
57 KB, 400x289
/aco/ stuff you'd like to see happen on a worldwide scale.
>>
File: 1445284332605.jpg (292 KB, 1000x840) Image search: [Google]
1445284332605.jpg
292 KB, 1000x840
>>
>>
File: 1446921358473.jpg (635 KB, 865x1308) Image search: [Google]
1446921358473.jpg
635 KB, 865x1308
>>361561

All ladies Hulk out?
>>
File: big_claire.jpg (81 KB, 784x1019) Image search: [Google]
big_claire.jpg
81 KB, 784x1019
>>361568
yes
>>
>>361561
>>361585
While I like fit, toned, muscular girls that is a bit much for me.
>>
File: 1446939316829.jpg (380 KB, 787x1207) Image search: [Google]
1446939316829.jpg
380 KB, 787x1207
>>
File: 1443483932017.jpg (57 KB, 460x664) Image search: [Google]
1443483932017.jpg
57 KB, 460x664
>>
File: 1449988809200.png (109 KB, 314x592) Image search: [Google]
1449988809200.png
109 KB, 314x592
All hot women are forced to dress up like playboy bunnies or magician's assistants?
>>
File: 1440456409085.png (467 KB, 524x808) Image search: [Google]
1440456409085.png
467 KB, 524x808
>>
File: Amelia.jpg (112 KB, 550x712) Image search: [Google]
Amelia.jpg
112 KB, 550x712
>>
Guys I wrote this short story about domesticated aliens.

What do you guys think?

http://pastebin.com/5tqHctyG
>>
1) Swallowing cum cures all wounds and ailments, provides a full day's nourishment no matter how much is consumed in a day, induces a mild, giggly euphoria, and contributes to a full, curvaceous feminine figure. Any woman is only one load away from being a gorgeous sexpot.

2) Men that swallow cum also become feminized, except that the moment they become fully female they find that their vaginal lube, breast milk, and saliva are all cum instead of the fluids that would be excreted by a natural female.

3) Swallowing cum has a temporary bimbofying effect proportional to how much of it was swallowed in the past 24 hours. When this effect wears off, the consumer ends up slightly smarter than before.

4) Cum is highly addictive.

Women pretty much all end up way smarter than they currently are, except those that succumb so thoroughly to the addiction that they live as bimbos 24/7.

Men that never swallow cum are still productive members of society... until they succumb to some manner of injury or ailment and they're given the best treatment known to science. From there it's only a matter of time until they're giving themselves regular doses.

Bimbos used to be men, but they ended up swallowing enough cum to fully transition. Because their saliva is cum they end up swallowing load after load non-stop. Where a woman that sucks one dick and calls it a day might end up just a little spacey, a full-on bimbofied man will often be absolutely ditzy and gullible, rarely retain enough faculties to be able to read beyond a 1st grade level and even the upper bounds of basic arithmetic will tend to be outside their grasp. Because of their impairments and the ample quantities of cum they produce, bimbos often end up being kept as housepets by women, loaned occasionally to hospitals for cum-milking.
>>
Men are now able to produce physically impossible amounts of semen every few minutes. It doesn't get painful to not blow a load, nor do the testiles swell much. Females become extremely stretchy. Men are now able to pump women full of gallons upon gallons of cum, until they look pregnant with all that shit sloshing around in there.

That is the dirtiest thing I've ever typed on this computer.
>>
File: 1453735911451.png (439 KB, 1000x620) Image search: [Google]
1453735911451.png
439 KB, 1000x620
As a fan of weirdly-colored women, aliens and transformation, it would be hot if women everywhere slowly started turning into alien females from random sci-fi movie, TV and game franchises.

At first I was going to suggest that women just become Twileks, but it would be fun if there was way more variety to what women became, and it would be interesting to see how women who recognize what they and their friends & family are turning into react, compared to how women who don't know shit about Star Wars, Star Trek, Mass Effect, etc react.
>>
>>361533
what
>>
File: tomato10005.jpg (119 KB, 613x880) Image search: [Google]
tomato10005.jpg
119 KB, 613x880
A new technology is developed for conversion of matter into synthetic neo-organic material. The process revolutionizes medical fields and the idea of replacing organs with far more advanced synthetic replacments begins, as one injection can transform a liver or a kidney into a far more efficient synthetic alternative. Eventually however, in order to deal with an alzheimer's case, a case study is done to determine if the injection can be used to repair and replace brain tissue. The test is a success, but the personality is somehow muted from the recovered brain work.

Experimentation and modification create an injection that not only heals and replaces the brain, but is able to add or subtract all sorts of memories, personality quirks, abilities and skills, as well as different hormonal controls, alterations to a person's physical distribution of energy or other subconscious processes. Eventually, this technology is tested on rehabilitation for several convicted female inmates in Mississippi. The results shake the social community, as what emerge are a sort of Stepford Wife replacement, fully cleared of violent or antisocial behavior, replaced with an internal need to have a relationship to serve in. The women also benefit from improved metabolic flow, increased strength, dexterity and dietary focus.

The process soon spreads. Though some countries make it illegal, many relationships, through consent or otherwise, inject conversion packs into their girlfriends or spouses, and any objection melts away. In a matter of years, society silently moves to accepting women as needing the injection as a mandatory requirement. The end result is the return of the nuclear family unit, as women return in abundance to the role of housewives and mothers, beaming with a desire to serve and secure the household. The process just makes society easier, as it seems to improve social cohesion if one gender automatically defers and worships the other.
>>
File: 1451693491277.jpg (225 KB, 1275x825) Image search: [Google]
1451693491277.jpg
225 KB, 1275x825
The clothing of every woman is suddenly replaced with Slave Leia gear that can't be removed unless the wearer intends to bathe or have sex - any attempt to put on something else other than the slave gear results in that clothing just turning into another piece of Slave Leia gear.

The collars are permanent, however, and can *never* be removed.
>>
File: tumblr_nkuje8J7SH1tq1ti2o1_1280.png (915 KB, 900x1552) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nkuje8J7SH1tq1ti2o1_1280.png
915 KB, 900x1552
>>
>>368934
If you like that, go start a Humanity Fuck Yeah thread on /k/
Some great stuff, believe me.
>>
>>369246
That's a great one. I'd totally want to see a comic or series in this universe

On 2) add sweat becoming cum, as well
>>
File: The Incredidorses.png (150 KB, 2411x2680) Image search: [Google]
The Incredidorses.png
150 KB, 2411x2680
>>374493
>>
>>372370
Great one. Really telling about political and personal preferences too lol.

That said, for better or worse, DNA is a malleable thing. With something as intense as a complete brain replacement, and the resulting hormonal/physiological changes that you mentioned, there would undoubtedly be DNA resequencing, not to mention abnormal hormone ratios and levels during pregnancies. This would, of course, affect children, male and female. This society couldn't maintain the perfect nuclear family model (which is your end goal) for more than a generation.

Would suggest tweaking it. Like the thought behind it, though. Willingly finding peace by renouncing the will to the self. Very...I don't know. Utilitarian?
>>
>>375127
Lol
Why is it always the Incredibles
>>
>>373163
Honestly, man? Pretty overplayed and dull
Remove yourself from culture a little
>>
File: image.jpg (690 KB, 2873x2343) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
690 KB, 2873x2343
>>
>>375167
Inspiration:
http://i.imgur.com/GZEQYkG.gifv

Doesn't even have to involve death. The look on her face is just really cute, too

Am I as bad as hardcore vore guys?
>>
>>375127
>>375152

Is there a variant of this whole Dorse thing that doesn't involve women growing cocks & balls as they're changed?

I'm straight as an arrow but wouldn't mind everything but the gender swap happening to most women.
>>
All women die from a mysterious disease. Their death is horrific and painful driving many to insanity from sheer pain.
>>
File: Gravity Dorse.jpg (341 KB, 1016x856) Image search: [Google]
Gravity Dorse.jpg
341 KB, 1016x856
>>375375
I don't think so. But I would like it if some turned into dorses with dicks and others didn't
>>
File: 1447635269333.gif (996 KB, 500x575) Image search: [Google]
1447635269333.gif
996 KB, 500x575
all women get an amazon level lower body
>>
File: 1454083829729.gif (15 KB, 622x484) Image search: [Google]
1454083829729.gif
15 KB, 622x484
Not sure how you could make it so that all women get eaten without permanently offing them all and/or accidentally ending the human race as a result, but since we're talking about magical wishes becoming reality, I'm sure something could be figured out.
>>
>>377029
>>375375

So what are the basic characteristics of Dorses, anyway (dicks aside)? Women being turned into squat-legged quadrapeds with dick-sucking snouts?

Would they even be able to talk, or even retain their original memories and intelligence?
>>
>>375160
>of all the fetishes here, this is the one you have aa problem with enough to write a whiny post about
>>
>>376798
>>>/r9k/

not even the other freaks want you here
>>
File: image.jpg (492 KB, 1024x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
492 KB, 1024x1536
All women become fit and muscular to various degrees and become martial arts masters in several styles. They take over the world and dominate men how they please, physically and sexually.
>>
>>377730
Women now have healing factors that can replace lost limbs.

Cannibalism has never been easier. Looking for a cheap meal? Cut off your girlfriends leg for enough meat to feed up to 4 people. Alternatively carve out the vagina for a literal pocket pussy.
>>
>>377798

Assuming that chopping off body parts is somehow way less painful and messy (or somehow entirely painless) that it normally would be, I wonder how long it would take average women to change from being all "Ew, why the fuck would you want to eat me?" to being all "Fine, here's a leg - but you're driving me to work in the morning if it doesn't regenerate in time for me to walk to the bus stop."
>>
>>377732
They are basically transformed humans that look like the pictures. They usually have a vibrating dildo (relating to the character) in their ass. The women have no memory of their human selves and are basically horny subordinates to their masters.
>>
>>375375

I've seen a few Dorse pics where they don't have dicks, so I don't see why it has to be a requirement.
>>
File: 1455153926777.jpg (58 KB, 455x624) Image search: [Google]
1455153926777.jpg
58 KB, 455x624
>>
>>370235
This
>>
>>368796
nigga wut
>>
>>380077

Demon-Man

Anything he ever writes or draws has a global fetish theme.
>>
Everyone becomes a Muslim.
>>
File: 1453951397517.png (676 KB, 600x848) Image search: [Google]
1453951397517.png
676 KB, 600x848
>>379964
>>370235

Now, do you also magically make it so that women are still able to procreate with human males (not that they'd be procreating with anything else, I guess), with daughters also being alien and sons remaining fully human?
>>
All women gain strong physical work ethic and provide for men. Men digress into life support systems for their huge fertile cocks and become sub growing tits the more they eat their own extra potent cum. Cocks become so large women are forced to genetically modify humanity to make themselves huge and capable. Making men fat supple futanati for breeding use only.
>>
This is just about the most autistic thread on 4chin
>>
>>384459
Now that you're here it is.
>>
Why the fuck are western fetishes so goddamn twisted?
The fuck is the matter with you people?
>>
File: 1451433699570.webm (2 MB, 720x434) Image search: [Google]
1451433699570.webm
2 MB, 720x434
I want this.
>>
>>384945

All women turn into jelly-fleshed freaks?
>>
>>384945
I kek'd so hard
>>
File: 1448684769412.gif (496 KB, 500x269) Image search: [Google]
1448684769412.gif
496 KB, 500x269
>>384945
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSCiMbMVDLI
>>
>>379662
>girl
>penis
>>
Women lose so much of their inhibition that it becomes common to see things like them spontaneously revealing their tits/ass/pussy in public to compare it with eachother.
>>
>>369246
>Go to a club
>Super hot 10/10 milf starts grinding on you
>You're a bit drunk
>She whispers into your ear something about "going somewhere private"
>Strong whiff of cum on her breath
>The booze and your dick tell you everything's fine, she's probably just been dosed up today and is looking for another fix
>Follow her
>Start making out
>Odd taste on her lips and in her mouth
>Her saliva feels all wrong
>Your booze-addled brain figures it out right as the euphoria hits and her lips start tasting reeeeaaaallly goooooood
>She presses you against the wall, giggling something about "helping you loosen up and let go"
>Forcefully kissing you, pushing load after load into your mouth
>"Gawd I'm like, soooo wet!"
>Pushes you to your knees, shoves her cum-soaked panties in your face
>Grinds her crotch against you, getting the smell of pussy and cum all over your face
>Takes her panties off and tells you to get licking
>You can't help yourself, you've already had way too much and there's nothing you want except more
>Don't even notice that at this point you already look like a petite girl mugged you and stole your clothes
>Half hour later your dick is already gone and you're still going because why bother stopping now that there's no going back anyways

>tfw this will never happen
Why live?
>>
We successfully learn to engineer people, GATTACA style. Personality, physical traits, interests are all defined through this process. We can even redefine these characteristics after the individual is born and developed, via injection.

Women, then, become putty in the hands of those wealthy enough to afford the changes. Custom women, engineered in every perfect detail, to suit the needs of others.

Not to mention the notion that, through the same process, you can redefine yourself as you see fit. Rapture, the way it was designed to be.
>>
Globalized race swap for women?
>>
>>392453
I'm sold as long as women end up being swapped into the group they're most racist against
>>
>>369246
>>387307

...and I'm spent. Thanks for getting me off anons.
>>
>>374493

>Dressed all high class and proper.
>Takes a giant shit on the floor.
>>
>>372370
You may have something here.
>>
>>369246
http://www.imagefap.com/pictures/4913438/Semen-Injections-Making-A-Beautiful-Body
>>
File: 1328379389831.png (24 KB, 297x373) Image search: [Google]
1328379389831.png
24 KB, 297x373
>>392526
>mfw all assuies are chinese
>mfw all the chinese are japanese
>mfw all the japanese are african americans
>>
>>368796
Ah yes, a world of demon man would be fantastic
>>
>>395866
>>368796

All women just turned into blobs of random genitalia pleading to be put out of their misery?
>>
All women have increased appetites and find a large portion of excess calories turned into breast milk. Milking breasts is a tedious and not milking them is uncomfortable and results in gaining weight and increasing their busom's size and milk capacity.
>>
Thought up a really weird one.
You wake up one morning to find that your dick is gone to be replaced by a fully functioning penis. You run to the bathroom to "examine" yourself to see that it was only your dick that is gone; you look 100% male just without your junk hanging out. Getting curious you decide to test out your new body part. You go at it for a while, teasing the outside when you get he idea to stick one of your fingers in. You are in bliss and you feel yourself getting close when all of a sudden you feel a squishy part. Remembering that you have a pussy now you try to tap at your, what you believe to be, cervix. The contact was too much for you and you cum. However as you bliss out, your "cervix" opens up and clamps down tightly on your finger. Too blissed to pull out, you ride your orgasm to compleation. Sad to say, this orgasm felt no different than when you kept Yourself from masturbating for a few days. Relaxing a bit more you bring your finger up to see that your hand is covered in a sticky liquid and your finger has a red welt circling around your finger. You pay no attention to the welt but you take a wif of the sticky liquid only to recoil sharply; it smelled just like it always does when you finish a masterbatory session. You go to touch your pussy again only to wince in pain as your pussy is now hella sensitive. Now your curiosity is peaked.everything, besides the clamping, felt very familiar. You go back to your room and open your laptop and aearch through google for "should my uterus be clamping". Surprisingly, it is one of the most searched options. You press enter an are greeted with body diagrams of cross-sections of the human body. However, what truely chatches you off guard is the fact that the body is definitly a guy rather
>>
>>396608
Than a girls. Bewildered, you search up "female anatomy" and are greeted by a chick with a dick. Now you've been around the internet to understand that there are some people who like seeing chicks with dicks but the fact that a fetish like this is a result on a public search engine, you start to wonder what happened. You click on the female anatomy link and are taken to a cheesy website that you can tell tried to be "cool". Deciding that wikipedia would be better, you go back and click the wiki link. The page opens up and you take a glance at the legends box. There are the typical information on a girls aging cycle and hormone changes, but what catches your eye is the "pregnancy" link. You were all ready to accept the fact that now you have a pussy you will have to experience childbirth but you guess not. You click the link and it goes down to an image you've seen before A girl standing while the guy is laying down on a table. It looks like the typical missionary position but the girl this time has the dick and the guy isn't getting plowed inthe ass by a strap-on. You skim the passage looking for something diferent. So far the begining process seems normal, until you get to the ejaculation phase. You have to reread it a few times because you still couldn't believe it. Apparently in this world the guys with pussies still ejaculate sperm from their testies-like ovaries. Which probably explain the sticky liquid you felt. As you continue readng you almost pale; at the peak of climax for the guy, his cervix opens up and clamps on the girls dick. Making a tight seal, te guy proceeds to ejaculate into the girls dick. Thanks to the lubricant the girl excreats the sperm are able to travel down the urethra. However, if the sperm isn't fast enough, the girl could pee out
>>
>>396611
The remaining sperm. When her eggs are fertilized they grow in her egg pouch(one of her balls). When the time comes to give birth [spoiler] haven't thought about this so idk [/spoiler]. You are weirded out, but still intregued. You check the time to see you still have 20 minutes before you have to leave so you decide to look up porn. You go on your prefered sight and take a look around. Whereas in your own world there were only 5 or 6 futa specific threads, they are everywhere now. However, now it isn't such a big deal. You open one thread at random "Rape Thread"...oh great...you peruse the images and glance over the usual arguing to find one picture of a buff guy riding a blond petite girl. The girl is frightened while the guy is groping her tits and showing that creepy rapist smile. You scroll down to see a sequel to the image of the guy's head through back in bliss while the girl is Wide eyed and crying. The next pictre is the same but this time x-rayed to show the guy pumpin his cum from his ball-ovaries into his uterus and forciblly down the girls uretha and straight into her pouch. There is also a POV from the girl's view showing her dick being clamped tightly by his cervix. You decide to leave that thread move on. You happen to see a thread of, what in your world be, traps. But instead of having to wear panties, they were wearing small boxers that, when bent over, the pussy would be easily shown. Not wanting to deal with that, you move on to the most degenerative thread topic you could see; a guy riding a girl, in a bedroom, hugging and kissing and holding hands. Thinking you've had enough degeneracy for the morning you leave.
>>
File: 1455230048503.jpg (285 KB, 1264x1827) Image search: [Google]
1455230048503.jpg
285 KB, 1264x1827
>>394339
I recognize that bulge!
>>
File: 1456121872633.jpg (101 KB, 836x955) Image search: [Google]
1456121872633.jpg
101 KB, 836x955
Honestly, I just want to see how all women deal with suddenly having leaking tits like these (or even bigger, if they already have bigger-than-average tits), even if it's just for 24 hours.

I wouldn't want to cripple them, since tits this big would make it impossible for almost any woman to stand upright, much less walk around or do anything, so tits this big would be magically lightweight - still hefty enough to be able to knock stuff over and be fun to slap around in bed, but somehow still light enough (even with all the hot fresh milk brewing inside) that even the smallest women are still able to try to struggle through their normal daily activities with two giant, firm udders now getting in the way.
>>
>>361533

It took me way too long to realize her hands and feet became tits.
>>
>>398335

That would be horrifying if that happened permanently to all women, but maybe just for a day or two, or maybe randomly to each woman every once in a while could be funny.

"Why didn't Sandra come in today?"

"Her roomate called - she's got tittylimbs for the next few days."

"Oh, okay."
>>
>>397453

lel is that supposed to be Ariel Winter?
>>
File: 1456083721447.jpg (414 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1456083721447.jpg
414 KB, 1280x960
If all women were to become satyrs, would they end up with goat tits on their bellies? Copies of their two human tits on their bellies?
>>
File: 1455874220988.jpg (363 KB, 980x1380) Image search: [Google]
1455874220988.jpg
363 KB, 980x1380
>>
>>396608
>You wake up one morning to find that your dick is gone to be replaced by a fully functioning penis.

The horror!
>>
File: 125126561421.png (999 KB, 1024x1407) Image search: [Google]
125126561421.png
999 KB, 1024x1407
>>
>>404653

Which aspect are we globalizing here - all women end up as Slave Leias, all women end up frozen in carbonite, or both?
>>
what
>>
>>384751
Listen, gook. You fuckers INVENTED fucked up fetish content. We use Japanese names for half this shit.

Futa, hentai, loli, shota, etc.
>>
File: incase blowjob.jpg (690 KB, 838x1164) Image search: [Google]
incase blowjob.jpg
690 KB, 838x1164
From now on, an individual's ability to cum (and the eventual intensity of their orgasm) is directly proportional to the amount of shame felt in a ten foot radius around them.

If you cum while feeding off of someone else's shame instead of providing it, you become more dominant - physically and mentally. This dominance does not necessitate sadism; it can be as simple as a commanding aura or great personal charisma, coupled with a degree of competence in fields that interest you, more assertiveness, and a more god(dess)like stature.

If you cum while providing shame, you become less dominant. You lose confidence, you become weaker and shorter, you begin to depend more on the instructions of others, your physique becomes softer, and people begin to notice you less except when they want something of you.

When you become dominant enough, you find that subs become particularly susceptible to your whims; they become unable to refuse your commands (even just implied commands) and their very bodies and minds become malleable, allowing you to make mental changes as severe as wiping away their literacy or memories of dear family members or physical changes as major as changing a subs' sex. In addition, these "super doms" gain a measure of control over their own bodies, able to change sex, race, stature, and other physical features at will (however a dom is always limited to being attractive in some way, even if not conventionally attractive).

(continued)
>>
>>407167
The more submissive you get, the easier shame comes to you. It becomes a second nature. You will also find that your body and mind will shape itself to become the ideal sub. You will become stunningly attractive but you will have difficulty finding confidence in your appearance ("my boobs are too big, my hips are too wide, nobody will want me because I lactate..."). You may spontaneously change sex as you become the spitting image of someone that you may have wanted to dominate if your life had gone another way. Tattoos that brand you as the subhuman fuckhole you are may spontaneously appear. You will begin to believe that you deserve the shame you're experiencing, and that you should seek out those that will help you feel more of it. Without the guidance of a dom to direct you into becoming THEIR image of a sub, you will gradually find more and more ways to degrade yourself while chasing your next orgasm, and your next orgasm will simply secure your place further as a sex object in your own mind.
>>
>>361546
I'd support this.
>>
>>398490
Found the reddit
>>
>>366972
and what might this fetish be?
>>
>>381478
>>>/int/
>>
>>407347

Support which part? All women lactating, or all women forced to dress in cowprint lingerie? Both?

>>407786

Women turning to stone statues, but slowly and gradually enough that they realize what's happening and are at risk of breaking themselves if they don't calm down while they're changing.

The process could take anywhere from a few minutes to a few days, giving many women plenty of time to freak out and wonder if this means death as their flesh slowly hardens up, gets way heavier and loses all feeling...
>>
File: 1456450081697.png (674 KB, 1000x983) Image search: [Google]
1456450081697.png
674 KB, 1000x983
Whatever results in all women ending up on all fours would be fine with me.

I once read a story about how the Borg end up invading Earth and steal away only all the world's women (something about how since they're the reproductive half of the species, they're the only part actually worth assimilating), with whatever women who aren't used as breeders being submitted to a Borg chop shop where their limbs are replaced with cybernetic quadrapedal limbs to make them better pets.
>>
File: 1456641872558.jpg (364 KB, 760x944) Image search: [Google]
1456641872558.jpg
364 KB, 760x944
Women = Playboy Bunnies?

Just to see how feminists and lesbians react.
>>
>>407172
>>407167
these are great
Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 37

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.