[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
World trigger
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 138
File: OOOOORDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER.gif (665 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
OOOOORDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER.gif
665 KB, 500x281
How much do we have to wait until we get the spoiler leaks of Raijinmaru joining T-2?
>>
>>140984515
WT ranked 4th in this week's ToC.
>>
This is a translation of the spoiler the most credible, kind of.

Katori side:
- There's some shooting here and there but otherwise a stalemate at Osamu's side.
- Katori tells Rokurou to charge, but he can't. Miura timidly comments that Mikumo-kun set up traps against Youko-chan earlier so it's dangerous to move.
- Katori rebuts that at this rate, it'll just go as Tamakoma wants.

Kakizaki side:
- Kakizaki tells Teruya that he'll create opening for her.

Kakizaki flashback, 4 years ago:
- Border PR event. 3 months after the HQ was completed, new young agents were added, including young Kakizaki and Arashiyama, both 15 and were B-ranked agents back then.
- Kakizaki told reporters that he'd do his best to protect the city and its inhabitants.
- A reporter asked in the next invasion, which one would they protect, the city inhabitants or their own family?
- While Kakizaki though which answer would be the correct one, Arashiyama confidently answered his family. He joined border to protect his family after all.
- Arashiyama got promptly attacked the reporter for not willing to protect the city. What a thing to say to people who had lost their families.
>>
- Kakizaki was flustered that a "weak/poor answer" would just invite attacks, but Arashiyama just answered that that he'd return to the battles once he confirmed his family was safe. He would protect everyone with the last breath of his life. If he knew his family was safe, he would feel that could fight to the very end. At that time, it'd be heartening to have comrades around, so it'd be great if many people could cheer for Border. Please support Border!
- Netsuki was there looking happy with Arashiyama's performance. He told the press that Border was looking for new agents and supporting staff.
- Kakizaki was impressed with Arashiyama.
>>
File: No. 23.jpg (81 KB, 562x750) Image search: [Google]
No. 23.jpg
81 KB, 562x750
>>140984515
Let's get the show on the road.

Chapter 142
http://pastebin.com/XCCb6k9y

All future World Trigger transcripts and updates on the scans will be located here. I'm also planning to go back and typesetting old chapters with those shitty Korean scans with clean scans, though I will make it so that the clean scans are a few chapters behind. This is because I want more people to support the official World Trigger release however they can. The reason I'm even doing the Korean scans is because I recognize that speed is important to the popularity of a series, and I really want WT to get the amount of support it deserves.

Author Comments for Jump Issue 23 (Current Issue)

Ashihara: My deepest sympathy and condolences to the people that encountered the earthquake at the Kumamoto Prefecture.

Tell me if you want an author's comment.
>>
>>140985201
Much thanks
>>
>>140985201
Unrelated, what happened to SnS's pastebin?
>>
>>140985201
Are you also the one Yuragi? If so,please continue since jaimini is horseshit. Thank you very much.

Also, Yuragi author comment please.
>>
File: world trigger (2).jpg (410 KB, 1067x600) Image search: [Google]
world trigger (2).jpg
410 KB, 1067x600
>Favorite character
>Favorite girl
>Favorite squad
>Favorite trigger (standard)
>Favorite trigger (custom or foregin)
>Favorite black trigger
>>
>>140985375
I think Viz anon is in charge of those pastebins. You'll have to ask him if/when he shows up.

>>140985419
Yeah that was me. I've got a bunch of people asking me to continue doing them already, and I plan to do so.

Miura Tadahiro: Everybody's shared dream is to take an LCD tablet and go work at a hot spring's motel.
>>
>>140985638
I see. Thanks anyways.
>>
>>140985638
Thank you very much. That series might be the next big thing in jump.(romcom wise)
Also, If you have scans for Yuragi why not translate it already? So you'll just have to edit it by Monday? Jaimini can suck ass.
>>
>>140985201
Thanks a lot anon.

If i could bother you author comments is always appreciated.
>>
>>140985723
>implying I have scans for Yuragi
If I had a raw provider would I still be using those shitty Korean scans for WT? I prefer the digital scans anyways, much cleaner, especially for a series like Yuragi where the main plot is the tits. WT is the exception, and I've stated the reason up there. I really don't give a shit about Jaimini being faster with the chapters.

>>140985753
Fine fine I'll do them all. Give me a moment.
>>
>>140985201
Nice, keep on being based.
>>
>>140985438
>Favorite character
-Yoneya Yosuke
>Favorite girl
-Hikari Nire
>Favorite squad
-Nasu Squad
>Favorite trigger(standard)
-Scorpion
>Favorite trigger(custom or foreign)
-Full arms
>Favorite black trigger
-Fujin or Yuma's BT. We haven't seen Amō's BT yet though.
>>
Sounds like Kakizaki has had a hard time being a captain.
>>
1/2

PSI Kusuo Saiki
Aso:
Got the cover this week, realized that I forgot to draw two pages for the chapter when finishing the cover and started to panic...I really have serialized for 4 years...

Haikyuu!!
Furudate:
My condolences to the people that were ravaged by the earthquake at the Kyushu area.

Boruto
Mikio: I will do my best with all my heart. Thank you all in advance.
Ukyou: The manga has started. Thank you all in advance!

Black Clover
Tabata:
My deepest condolences to all of those that encountered the earthquake at the Kumamoto Prefecture. I'll do my best to draw my manga.

BnHA
Horikoshi:
Wishing for an early recovery. I will do what I can for them as well.

One Piece
Oda:
All repairs will collapse, and the aftershocks are the ailments of the heart. However the most important part is that I hope they all take care of themselves!!

Gintama
Sorachi:
My condolences to the people that encountered the earthquake at the Kumamoto Prefecture.

World Trigger
Ashihara:
My deepest sympathy and condolences to the people that encountered the earthquake at the Kumamoto Prefecture.

Samon-kun wa Summoner
Numa:
My assistant calls Yukimura Sanada as 「The person standing beside Masamune Date」

HunterXHunter
Togashi:
My suffering due to my hip pains was something that happened after I recovered a bit after staying at the hospital.

Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san
Miura:
Everybody's shared dream is to take an LCD tablet and go work at a hot spring's motel.

Hinomaru Zumou
Kawada:
If the work that I put my best effort into can lift the spirits of some of my readers, then I'll do my best!

Kimetsu no Yaiba
Gotoge:
Praying for the day that everybody at the epicenter of the earthquake can finally be at ease.

Kochira Katsushika-ku Kameari Kōen-mae Hashutsujo
Akimoto:
Accidently saw the KanColle anime in the middle of the night (laughs).
>>
>>140986983
2/2

Straighten Up!
Yokota:
The Russian dialogue that I wrote in this chapter was so long that I couldn't fit it into the speech box. Will fix it in the tankobon.

Mononofu
Ikezawa:
Hoping for the fast recovery of the areas struck by the earthquake while also doing my best with my duties.

SnS
TOSH:
Moved out from my home to live outside, so happy that it's so close to my workplace.

Nisekoi
Komi:
Misudo's kinako flavored donuts are so good. I really want to eat it every day.

THE HEART
Kubo:
Hoping that everybody at the areas struck by the earthquake is safe, and also hoping that the disaster ends soon.

Toriko
Shimabukuro:
My deepest condolences to the people affected by the earthquake, also hoping for a fast and early recovery.

Isobe Isobee Monogatari
Nakama:
Didn't expect an earthquake to happen at the Kyushu area. Hoping for an early recovery.
>>
File: ss+(2016-05-02+at+09.01.47).jpg (523 KB, 1920x866) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-05-02+at+09.01.47).jpg
523 KB, 1920x866
>bought BBF digital
>realize all too late that my EBJ ripping thing doesn't work and gives scrambled images
Fuck.

I think there's actually a way to rip from ebookjapan anyway but I couldn't find anything concrete. On the bright side, I gave Ashihara more money.

Anyone know what I can do about this, if anything?
>>
File: enlistment graph.jpg (485 KB, 1280x1084) Image search: [Google]
enlistment graph.jpg
485 KB, 1280x1084
We finally have the enlistment graph in english
>>
>>140987448
Huh, I don't see Ui Madoka in that graph.
>>
>>140985201
TY very much, TLanon.
>>
>>140987607
BBF coincides with the end of volume 14.

Ui hadn't appeared yet.
>>
>>140987607
She wasn't introduced at the time the BBF was doe so she was left out
>>
>>140987355
read it and enjoy it for us anon
>>
>>140988548
I've already done that. Got a first print of the physical copy.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-02-21-28-38.png (423 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-02-21-28-38.png
423 KB, 854x480
I got Godzuma!
>>
>>140989048
Wait godzuma is a 6 star?
>>
>>140989048
Fuck, he comes in 6 star?
>>
>>140985438
Kazama
Kitora
Nasu
Scorpion
Hyuse's magnetic bullshit
The staff-sword from the old man.
>>
>>140986983
>>140987005
Thanks a lot Anon. You are my favorite anon.

>>140985438
Spear-Brain
Kuma
Kage
Raygust
Slimey one. The potential for doujins is just incredible.
Fujin
>>
File: 18.png (2 MB, 851x1230) Image search: [Google]
18.png
2 MB, 851x1230
We get two pages of clean scans this week. If the source of these scans is the same anon that posts them from time to time I just want to say that I love you with all my heart.
>>
>>140989240
>>140989249
Only exists in 5 Star and 6 Star variations, just like Nasu and Murakami
>>
File: 19.png (1 MB, 852x1230) Image search: [Google]
19.png
1 MB, 852x1230
>>140989355
And that's two pages I don't have to clean watermarks from. Good thing too. They look like they would be hell to redraw.
>>
>>140989417
That won't kill Yuuma, but I wonder if he can even stand straight with a wound like that. Looks really bad.
>>
>>140988548
Give me your ebj username and password. I'll rip it for you.
>>
>>140989417
Yuma just should've cut Kakizaki's right arm. Darn! I hope Mikumo destroys Miura & Katori.
>>
>>140989466
That's a pretty substantial leak. Yuma will be fighting against the clock with that wound
>>
>>140989589
Yuma was probably thinking the chest stab would finish it, but Kakizaki was ready to sacrifice himself to take Yuma's opening.
>I hope Mikumo destroys Miura & Katori.
They're doomed
>>
>>140989700
When you say 'they', do you mean Tamakoma-2 or Katori squad?
>>
Kakizaki backstory was interesting. never expected to see that so soon.
>>
>>140990070
If Yuma can't fight through that wound then T-2 might be doomed. Katori is only a few wires away from ripping Osamu's throat out
>>
>>140990070
T-2 would be doomed
Without kuga they pretty much lose all sense of hope. Osamu can be as annoying as he wants but that wont get him points.
>>
>>140985438
>Favorite character
Mikumo
>Favorite girl
Kitora
>Favorite squad
Kazama
Viper
>Favorite black trigger
Kuga's
>>
>>140990225
Katori's also has one leg left. One lead bullet to the torso, and she's reduced to trying to shoot Osamu with a handgun while awkwardly lying on the ground. Miura lost an arm at the start of the fight. Wakamura's probably in the best shape, but Osamu's Raygust more or less laughs at his gunfire. Wakamura's leaking trion as well, so using chameleon would be harder. In short, Katori squad is currently well stalled, and slowly leaking trion to bail out. I'm sure they'll try something, but even without Yuma I wouldn't bet on it going exceptionally well for them.

The real question left is who does what about Teruya. She's undamaged, making it much easier for her to evade Chika's shots, and Osamu can't possibly take her in a fair fight. Meanwhile Yuma who is the only one who could take her, just took a nasty hit.
>>
>>140989417
Holy fuck. This chapter made me like Kakizaki a lot more
>>
>>140989466
Even if he used shield from that range he would still be screwed. He'll probably hunt down Teruya then bail out.
>>
>>140991065
>Katori's also has one leg left. One lead bullet to the torso, and she's reduced to trying to shoot Osamu with a handgun while awkwardly lying on the ground.
I can't wait for her to make scorpion teeth and bite through Osamu's trion jugular
>>
>>140991247
That's not great. That means Osamu will have to score points.
>>
>>140985201
Thanks.

It's kind of funny. Both teams that Osamu is up against this match have captains who are faulty in their own ways. Katori's just kind of an all around failure as a captain. Kakizaki's mostly a good captain, but he's been too cautious and failed to take the risks required to make full use of his team's skills. It's an interesting contrast to Osamu.
>>
>>140991876
I would say it's more that Katori can't take advantage of her own potential while Kakizaki can't take advantage of his team's potential
>>
>>140992301
That's a pretty good way of putting it, except I'd say that Katori can't take advantage of either her own potential, or her teams potential. Though I suppose if she started getting her own act together assuming that includes teamwork, it would result in her taking better advantage of her team's potential, simply because of the improved teamwork.
>>
>>140985201
Kakizaki
>(Sweats)

It's incredible that the least sweating person in the match is Osamu. Yeah, I know it's flashback

I wonder if we will see Osamu Bin Mikumo using spider as detonators for nuke-meteora created by chika?
>>
>>140992731
Katori is pretty good at making snap decisions and isn't in the best state of mind right now on the losing streak. Though she seems worse mostly because of their team's chemistry. Whenever Katori squad has a loss or problem Wakamura blames her and then she lashes out.Whenever Kakizaki squad has a loss or problem Teruya, Tomoe, and Madoka all remain positive and strive to work harder for their captain. And Kakizaki feels like utter shit because they treat him so well when he believes it is all his fault.
>>
>>140991268
>trion jugular
She will at most chew his "second" RAYGUST in the BLADE MODE
>>
Osamu bailing out first is definitely within the bounds of the Keikaku. Chika bailing out first is maybe within the bounds of the Keikaku. Yuma bailing out first...is likely NOT within the bounds of the Keikaku.
>>
>>140994064
>Osamu laughing maniacally at Katori's dismay
>Stops when he hears Yuma got critically hit
>"Yuma, what the fuck man? You said you had this."
>Sweating intensifies
>>
>>140994218
>Osamu sweats so much he immediately bails out from Trion leak
>>
>>140994470
>>140994218
>trion sweat starts seeking targets
>it's literally Alektor
>>
>>140989355
I like how he went to take the hit just to hold yuma down. Then shoot Yuma from very close range.
>>
All better than Osamu in stats.
>>
Izuho- Mobility is pretty good for a being a trainee sniper. must be fro being liking Karate. Why isnt she an attacker then.
>>
>>140996478
>Osamu would probably get beaten by those scrubs

It's not even funny sometimes how bad Osamu is.

>Tfw he still beats Chano-Squad in stats
>>
>>140996612
Karate isn't the same thing as swordplay.
>>
>>140996735
>Going full Reiji thruster-fist style

He i would find that hilarious.
>>
>>140996612
>Family
>Cat
Fucking Ashihara, my sides left the Neighbourhood!
>>
Good old Youtarou.
>>
>>140996819
But at the more serious side - it's literally what Osamu should learn next, not counting the fusion bullets and/or trap triggers.
>>
>>140997371
He even gives his commentary amazing
>>
>>140997409
>>140997371
This is amazing. I really like that.
Yotaro a best

>>140997392
Osamu should do a lot of things. Mostly get his basics down and get fitter before starting the fancy shit.
>>
Hey is this the volume finale with this chapter?
If so I like the ending of the volume then.
>>
>>140997986
Yep, this is the end of volume 16 ending
>>
>>140985438
>>Favorite character
Bullet brain and all the other happy going folks
>>Favorite girl
Kumagai
>>Favorite squad
Tachikawa squad
>>Favorite trigger (standard)
Probably scorpion
>>Favorite trigger (custom or foregin)
Reiji's minigun
>>Favorite black trigger
Organon
>>
>>140997371
>Likes: girls
Can THE BIG GUY get any more based?
>>
>>140985438
>Favorite character
Kitora
>Favorite girl
Konami
>Favorite squad
Arashiyama squad
Scorpion
Usami's
>Favorite black trigger
Organon
>>
>>140999655
The reason why I choose Konami as favorite girl even though my favorite charra is Kitora is becuse I'd rather have a relationship and intense sex with Konami rather than Kitora.

I realy like Kitora because as we can see she's the one who help Megane-kun to develop his skills the most. Her harsh criticism help him a lot to take a look at the reality
>>
>>140991065
>Katori's also has one leg left
She can make a scorpion leg
>>
>>141001221
I dont think she will think far enough to do that.
>>
>>141001221
True, but it would still cut into her offense. she'd be stuck using one scorpion mostly for mobility, and have to switch between gun, scorpion, and grasshopper with her free trigger. Maintain balance with a leg blade already has to be a bit of a challenge. If Chika hits Katori's other leg, things instantly get a lot worse for Katori.
>>
>>141002886
I like how Chika is a a major factor in all of this.
>>
>>141004499
You know, now that I think about it Chika was major faction for every enemy until Kage/Nino/GODzuma match.
She could change whole game with 1 shot and potentially kill multiple targets with it.
But since she has her fear and now they know about it, her role changed to almost free-point tier. But with her ability to hit humans "activated" with lead bullet she comes back to her menacing role of T-2 game changer.
>>
>>141002886
If she switches between triggers fast then she could work through it
>>
File: 2016-05-02_23-04-01.jpg (120 KB, 667x503) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-02_23-04-01.jpg
120 KB, 667x503
>>140989355
You have improved since pic related
>>
>>141004499
Well, as the only sniper, she's been a major factor the whole battle.

>Fuck, better stay out of the wires or we'll be sitting ducks for Chika
>Fuck, Chika's blowing up the rest of the map. Quick, into the wires.
>Fuck, we can't make any progress in these wires because Chika's backing up Osamu and Yuma.

Along with the whole

>Fuck! My arm!
>What the fuck just happened to me?
>Fuck! My leg!

that she's had a hand in.
>>
>>140989355
>>140989417
where were these posted?
>>
>>141007222
Chika is on top of her crippling game this match
>>
>>141006962
I've had a lot of practice.

>>141007614
情報師
>>
>>141009678
>I had a lot of practice

Can't thank you enough for that anon. I would love to give you some cookies and milk!
>>
>>141009678
I love how much work you put into this for us. Thank you.
>>
File: 0.png (3 MB, 1024x1600) Image search: [Google]
0.png
3 MB, 1024x1600
I am now able to rip BBF thanks to the help of others.
>>
>>141014621
Oh nice clean(er) BFF pages.
>>
File: 5-6.png (4 MB, 2048x1600) Image search: [Google]
5-6.png
4 MB, 2048x1600
>>141014826
Yes, though it will take me a while to actually get rip the entire volume. It could be easier, but I know nothing of programming.

In the meantime, lossless, huge, beautiful color pages! ...Except I can't post them to 4chan because they're huge.

Actually, this one might work.
>>
>>141014621
>That clean digital cover
BUCKETS OF CUM
>>
File: 9-10.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1600) Image search: [Google]
9-10.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1600
I can't post the other two in their original .png forms.

Here you go, the lossless originals: http://www74.zippyshare.com/v/sYWiEsDY/file.html

it's the two anniversary spread images. They are very nice looking.
>>
File: 15-16.jpg (2 MB, 2048x1600) Image search: [Google]
15-16.jpg
2 MB, 2048x1600
>>141015518
>>
>>141015518
If it is possible could you post the very first spread of it is not too much to ask
>>
>>140985201
>Osamu-kun might have some hidden "method".
>It's too dangerous if we don't figure out his method before making our move.

So what hidden technique did Osamu employ?
>>
File: 24-25.jpg (2 MB, 2048x1600) Image search: [Google]
24-25.jpg
2 MB, 2048x1600
>>141016966
I already have.

Unless you mean this (converted to .jpg because >4mb).
>>
>>141017347
These look amazing even if this is early chapters.
>>
File: 92.png (1 MB, 1024x1600) Image search: [Google]
92.png
1 MB, 1024x1600
>>141017502
Yeah, I'm really impressed with the image quality.
>>
>>141017703
Fuck I wish the tumblur girl who was translating this waited for digital copy to release
>>
>>141017752
She's kind of waiting, but I don't think anyone was expecting a digital release in the first place.
>>
>>141017752
Who thought there was gonna be a digital release? Better get it before even if they looked ok.
>>
>>141017703
Man Konami is so good.
>>
>>141018554
Well she is the earliest joining non-founding agent
>>
>>141018794
I meant good looking senpai
>>
File: GODsamu.jpg (51 KB, 599x620) Image search: [Google]
GODsamu.jpg
51 KB, 599x620
>>141018836
>spoiler
Gross anon, we are all here for the cute boys
>>
File: 73.png (2 MB, 1024x1600) Image search: [Google]
73.png
2 MB, 1024x1600
>>141018999
I am assuredly here for cute girls.
>>
If Yuma is done for then Osamu's best bet is to get Katori to fall in love with him and convince her to kill Wakamura and Miura
>>
>>140989355
>>140989417
when can we expect full chapter anon?
>>
>>141019818
Can you do T-2?
>>
>>141020405
tomorrow
>>
>>141020469
nice, sankyu!
>>
>>141020408
actually got around to ripping them a while back

wait til I'm done joining pages for this section
>>
File: 138-139.png (4 MB, 2048x1600) Image search: [Google]
138-139.png
4 MB, 2048x1600
>>141020408
Okay, here it is.
>>
File: 140.png (2 MB, 1024x1600) Image search: [Google]
140.png
2 MB, 1024x1600
>>
File: 141.png (2 MB, 1024x1600) Image search: [Google]
141.png
2 MB, 1024x1600
>>
File: 142-143.jpg (2 MB, 2048x1600) Image search: [Google]
142-143.jpg
2 MB, 2048x1600
converted to .jpg because >4mb
>>
File: 144.png (1 MB, 1024x1600) Image search: [Google]
144.png
1 MB, 1024x1600
>>
File: 145.png (2 MB, 1024x1600) Image search: [Google]
145.png
2 MB, 1024x1600
>>
>>141022121
Oh man thanks for this.
>>
File: 146-147.png (4 MB, 2048x1600) Image search: [Google]
146-147.png
4 MB, 2048x1600
>>
File: 148.png (1 MB, 1024x1600) Image search: [Google]
148.png
1 MB, 1024x1600
>>
I wonder how different 15 year old Arashiyama will look
>>
File: 149.png (2 MB, 1024x1600) Image search: [Google]
149.png
2 MB, 1024x1600
>>
File: 150-151.png (4 MB, 2048x1600) Image search: [Google]
150-151.png
4 MB, 2048x1600
>>
File: 152-153.png (3 MB, 2048x1600) Image search: [Google]
152-153.png
3 MB, 2048x1600
>>
File: 96.png (1 MB, 1024x1600) Image search: [Google]
96.png
1 MB, 1024x1600
And, why not? Shiori too.
>>
File: 97.png (2 MB, 1024x1600) Image search: [Google]
97.png
2 MB, 1024x1600
>>
File: 08_880704_870809_3_013_001.jpg (602 KB, 1019x1600) Image search: [Google]
08_880704_870809_3_013_001.jpg
602 KB, 1019x1600
Thank god for Honto.
>>
File: 1460777864647.jpg (153 KB, 645x1260) Image search: [Google]
1460777864647.jpg
153 KB, 645x1260
Scans!
>>
>>141023234
Blame the gooks for uploading WT a day apart from every other jump series
>>
File: 232-233.jpg (2 MB, 2048x1600) Image search: [Google]
232-233.jpg
2 MB, 2048x1600
Neighbor stuff, cause I'm bored.
>>
File: 234-235.jpg (2 MB, 2048x1600) Image search: [Google]
234-235.jpg
2 MB, 2048x1600
>>
File: 236.png (2 MB, 1024x1600) Image search: [Google]
236.png
2 MB, 1024x1600
>>
File: 237.png (2 MB, 1024x1600) Image search: [Google]
237.png
2 MB, 1024x1600
>>
>>141024668
Dat command of 10
>>
File: 238.png (2 MB, 1024x1600) Image search: [Google]
238.png
2 MB, 1024x1600
>>
File: 239.png (2 MB, 1024x1600) Image search: [Google]
239.png
2 MB, 1024x1600
>>
File: 240.png (2 MB, 1024x1600) Image search: [Google]
240.png
2 MB, 1024x1600
>>
File: 241.png (2 MB, 1024x1600) Image search: [Google]
241.png
2 MB, 1024x1600
>>
File: 242-243.png (3 MB, 2048x1600) Image search: [Google]
242-243.png
3 MB, 2048x1600
>>
File: 244.png (1 MB, 1024x1600) Image search: [Google]
244.png
1 MB, 1024x1600
>>
File: 245.png (2 MB, 1024x1600) Image search: [Google]
245.png
2 MB, 1024x1600
>>
File: 246-247.png (3 MB, 2048x1600) Image search: [Google]
246-247.png
3 MB, 2048x1600
>>
File: 248-249.png (4 MB, 2048x1600) Image search: [Google]
248-249.png
4 MB, 2048x1600
>>
File: 250.png (2 MB, 1024x1600) Image search: [Google]
250.png
2 MB, 1024x1600
>>
File: 16.png (1 MB, 850x1230) Image search: [Google]
16.png
1 MB, 850x1230
Two more pages for 142.
>>
File: 17.png (2 MB, 850x1230) Image search: [Google]
17.png
2 MB, 850x1230
>>141025405
>>
>>141025405
>>141025446
Aw 'zaki

kind of a fuckup, aintcha
>>
>>141025507
He has self esteem issues
>>
File: 268-269.png (3 MB, 2048x1600) Image search: [Google]
268-269.png
3 MB, 2048x1600
Graphs.
>>
File: 270-271.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1600) Image search: [Google]
270-271.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1600
>>
File: 272-273.png (3 MB, 2048x1600) Image search: [Google]
272-273.png
3 MB, 2048x1600
>>
File: 274-275.png (4 MB, 2048x1600) Image search: [Google]
274-275.png
4 MB, 2048x1600
>>
File: 276-277.png (4 MB, 2048x1600) Image search: [Google]
276-277.png
4 MB, 2048x1600
>>
>>141024965
Oh wow, I forgot that this guy exists
>>
File: 278-279.png (3 MB, 2048x1600) Image search: [Google]
278-279.png
3 MB, 2048x1600
>>
File: 280-281.png (3 MB, 2048x1600) Image search: [Google]
280-281.png
3 MB, 2048x1600
>>
File: 282-283.png (3 MB, 2048x1600) Image search: [Google]
282-283.png
3 MB, 2048x1600
>>
>>141024965
>No data
Shit son
>>
File: 284-285.png (3 MB, 2048x1600) Image search: [Google]
284-285.png
3 MB, 2048x1600
>>
>>141026013
>>141025974
>>141025935
>>141025890
>>141025850
>>141025807
>>141026106
>>141026065
Holy shit Daisuke the absolute mad-man, he puts in a ton of work holy shit

Fuck I really have respect for him
>>
File: 333.png (1 MB, 1019x1600) Image search: [Google]
333.png
1 MB, 1019x1600
I want Kasumi to force me to bed.
>>
>>141026258
Yeah.

I'm gonna encourage people to buy BBF when I'm done ripping. I wonder which is, generally speaking, the best way to buy it. Most people are scared of sites completely in Japanese (even if they're actually easy to navigate)
>>
>>141026427
I got my copy off of cdjapan. No Japanese required.
>>
>>141026670
Right, though that's also import-only, meaning shipping.

I guess I'll give several options.
>>
I am NOT ripping Talented Elite Jin.

There's no real point.
>>
>>141026718
Does it include trigger keeper ?
>>
>>141026764
Sadly no ;_:
>>
File: clip+(2016-05-03+at+01.08.32).jpg (220 KB, 1000x647) Image search: [Google]
clip+(2016-05-03+at+01.08.32).jpg
220 KB, 1000x647
ugh

done
>>
>>141026935
Truly a god among men
>>
>>141025405
>BBF stats used in-story
God that is some next level shit
>>
>>141026935
bless.
>>
File: Yuma_Kuga(1).png (211 KB, 500x545) Image search: [Google]
Yuma_Kuga(1).png
211 KB, 500x545
>>141019818
Don't lie tell me you don't read this manga just for this cutie
>>
>>141027334
I wonder if that means those stats are up for anyone in Border to view?
>>
>>141024965
JESUS CHRIST HOW HORRIFYING
>>
>>141027432
Well it's called Border Briefing File for a reason
>>
>>141025405
STATS
>>
>>141025529
A decent number of WT character do
>>
>>141027432
only the stuff that says "secret" isn't for everyone
>>
File: tamakoma second.jpg (158 KB, 663x1000) Image search: [Google]
tamakoma second.jpg
158 KB, 663x1000
>>140985438
>Favorite character
Osamu
>Favorite girl
Nozomi
>Favorite squad
Kazama Unit
Raygust
Sogetsu
>Favorite black trigger
Alektor
>>
>>140985438
>>Favorite character
Yuma
>>Favorite girl
Kitora
>>Favorite squad
T-2
>>Favorite trigger (standard)
Hound
>>Favorite trigger (custom or foregin)
The magnetic one
>>Favorite black trigger
The old guy's sword trigger
>>
File: 54737988_p1.jpg (723 KB, 1429x2000) Image search: [Google]
54737988_p1.jpg
723 KB, 1429x2000
>>140984515
BBF is ~500mb in size.

Split into 4 parts.

Raw, of course. Tell me if I messed up anything. I don't think I did.

I have also provided instructions as to how to buy the book.

Added to the pastebin, of course. I ain't gonna post it. You know where to find it.
>>
>>141029231
That reminds me, his sword was called a National Treasure, is that another Trigger category or just a special Black Trigger?
>>
>>141029311
prob a black
>>
>>141029311
it's a black trigger that's a national treasure
>>
>>141026106
>Konami is unattractive
>>
>>141030399
Actually, I think the way this graph works is "what does that character FIND attractive?" Or like, "what do they value most?"

That's how Yuiga and Katori are where they are. Shallow.
>>
>>141024187
>Blame the gooks

Is there anything we can't blame them and canada for?
>>
>>141026106
>Kageura values personality the highest
Heh, that's cute. I'm surprised he's only that far on the left though. I guess even he values bright and cheerful people to an extent.
>>
>>141025935
You know, I always forget that Osamu is still in middle school. I guess that makes his embarrassing stats less pathetic now that I think of it.
>>
I goofed and made a separate butt slut thread, >>141033690
lets talk about butt sluts though.
>>
File: ss (2016-03-30 at 12.13.19).png (27 KB, 614x176) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-03-30 at 12.13.19).png
27 KB, 614x176
Why don't they build a giant space trion wall?
>>
>>141034484
You can't stop interdimensional ninjas using walls.
>>
>>141024965
Data book is more amazing than I thought. Bringing up this guy from like 1 panel in the beginning of the series.
>>
File: Miwa makes his sister proud.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Miwa makes his sister proud.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>141024965
Oh, wow, that was unexpected. Amazing
>No date
Ehrm
>>
>>140985438
Nasu squad is so barebackable.
I want to tame them into fanatically devoted creampie pets.
>>
>>141030399
No, the graph is about preference for a relationship. Konami prefers personality over looks.
>>
File: popularitychart.png (2 MB, 1280x1000) Image search: [Google]
popularitychart.png
2 MB, 1280x1000
>>141017752
Looks like she switched over to the digital version for scanlation.
>>
>>141015335
>This was the last time they stood as the friends
>BORDER: CIVIL WAR
>>
>>141017043
>So what hidden technique did Osamu employ?
Keikaku aka MINDFUCK
You don't know if he set up traps until you step onto one.
>>
>>141020396
>make her kill Wakamura
It wouldn't be too hard even without her falling in love.
>>
korean scans are up
http://marumaru.in/b/mangaup/140685
>>
>>141035290
Wow, she wasn't kidding. Nice going shitty light novel MC.
>>
>>141036156
>Osamu vs Yuuma
How would Osamu even put a scratch on him?
>>
>>141036053
>Raijinmaru the most popular

This still cracks me up.
>>
>>141036053
Wow, Katori is really popular given how she acts
>>
>>141037001
She's pretty hot.
>>
>>141035392
WT Asanagi doujins never
>>
>>141036053
Is not Nasu's sniper on the chart? or its that I don't see her?
>>
>>141037316
left of raijinmaru
>>
>>141036053
>Osamu not popular even after the press conference
>Not popular even after almost dying multiple times to save people
The plight of the sweaty man.
>>
>>141025507
You can't blame him. His teammates chose to be scrubs. If they think he's a bad captain they could take over the team.
>>
>>141036744
>www.shencomics.com/archives/1672463
Pretty boring chapter. It might be more meaningful if his teammates had actually shown any talent rather than failing to do anything to Yuma during the 3 on 1. We're just told that the teammates are talented and he's holding them back but there's no proof.
>>
>>141024965
There is no way in hell that this series will end before Yuma gets his revenge on this thing.

>>141024874
>>141024843
>>141024797
>>141024752
>>141024703
>>141024668
Jesus christ these stats. Ashihara wasn't kidding when he said that Afto would BTFO Meeden if they went all out.

Also, to think that Chika has a Trion stat of 38 by herself. Imagine if she ever got a Black Trigger
>>
>>141039353
Doing thing against Yuma isn't a super great metric. They beat up Katori Squad pretty well and we haven't seen Teruya really fight yet
>>
>>141027432
Imagine the reactions of people when they see just HOW MUCH of a Trion monster Chika is. Almost 3 times as much as the previous Trion freaks Nino and Izumi.
>>
>>141039531
Apparently that listed stat is also hardly accurate. Her trion is way higher.
>>
>>141036833
Keikaku
>>
>>141039584
My point exactly
>>
>>141039353
that watermark.

I hope typesetter anon is on the case now.
>>
>>141039353
It's not really the point whether they are good or not. The point is that it shows he has crippling self confidence issues and that is why his team is floundering in and out of low B-Rank
>>
So, did Chano squad get their stats released?
>>
File: 01 copy.png (1 MB, 748x1080) Image search: [Google]
01 copy.png
1 MB, 748x1080
>>141039670
Typesetter anon primarily does Kimetsu no Yaiba now. And clean Yuragi scans for me. I don't want to subject him to this watermark bullshit. I'm not done yet I've just got that watermark on the second page left to remove. Then I can start typesetting everything.

Tell me if anything looks weird
>>
>>141039897
I see, well so far it's looking great anon. Keep it up you don't know how much we appreciate you doing this for us.
>>
File: 143.jpg (768 KB, 1243x1920) Image search: [Google]
143.jpg
768 KB, 1243x1920
>>141039799
>>
File: 144.jpg (765 KB, 1247x1920) Image search: [Google]
144.jpg
765 KB, 1247x1920
>>
>>141040086
Huh, those two beat Osamu by only 2 and 1 points respectively
>>
>>141039897
>Rokuro, go out there and attack him
I love Katori Squad
>>
File: Vol10.png (773 KB, 961x714) Image search: [Google]
Vol10.png
773 KB, 961x714
These pictures of Ashihara cat mimicking the cover are always great
>>
>>141041362
Volume 10 is out?
>>
File: Vol10Q&A.png (307 KB, 589x717) Image search: [Google]
Vol10Q&A.png
307 KB, 589x717
>>141041453
Yep
>>
File: Vol10extra1.png (219 KB, 413x614) Image search: [Google]
Vol10extra1.png
219 KB, 413x614
>>
File: Vol10extra2.png (222 KB, 499x721) Image search: [Google]
Vol10extra2.png
222 KB, 499x721
>>
File: Vol10extra3.png (290 KB, 502x697) Image search: [Google]
Vol10extra3.png
290 KB, 502x697
>>
File: Vol10thedarkhistory.png (630 KB, 965x693) Image search: [Google]
Vol10thedarkhistory.png
630 KB, 965x693
>>
File: VOl10characters.png (614 KB, 959x715) Image search: [Google]
VOl10characters.png
614 KB, 959x715
And finally
>>
>>141039353
>That young Braided cutie

Fuck she's really fricking cute.
>>
>>141041808
>Rumor is that he will always appear while being carried around in a chair

Ashihara you fucking madman.
>>
>>141041808
Oh my god, Karawawa was interested in Osamu because he wanted to rule a evil organization and Osamu would be a perfect hero, a suitable rival. It all makes sense now.
>>
File: 117.jpg (711 KB, 850x1223) Image search: [Google]
117.jpg
711 KB, 850x1223
>>141041362
>>141041515
oh yeah

I'll buy and rip it later.

Note, though, that although this will mean the end of bad scans, because of my ancient fuckup when I first started out, ONE (1) page of the series is a scan rather than digital release. It's this one from literally the first chapter (89) of volume 11.

On the bright side, it doesn't look like shit, so this means the end for bad scans. A good thing, because the series' scans were at their fucking WORST in volume 10. It was horrible.
>>
>>141041515
>trion cubes
>C-rank shoots use the same cubes
>They don't know that trion exists
The early chapters are so stupid.
>>
>>141043133
>>C-rank shoots use the same cubes
Well technically they don't. They use a simulation for training
>>
Chapter 142. I might run the images through a denoise filter when I upload it later. Too lazy to do that right now.

https://imgur.com/a/dPdaf
>>
>>141041640
I liked this version of Kako.
>>
>>141043397
Literally Kumagai.
>>
>>141043380
Thanks, anon.
>>
>>141043380
Love you anon!
>>
>>141043380
Nice, thanks anon!
>>
>>141043380
>Stabbing him in the chest when your arm is caught
Should have cut your arm free, silly.
>>
>>141044262
He got greedy and went for the insta-kill, which wasn't instantaneous after all.
>>
>>141043380
Netsuki had a nice stylish haircut in the flashback.
>>
>>141044405
Yuma definitely needs to be more wary of grappling after this fight.
>>
>>141044473
Tokieda had a cute haircut in the flashback.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 138

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.