[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FUCKING RUINED
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: terra-7.png (231 KB, 580x327) Image search: [Google]
terra-7.png
231 KB, 580x327
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT?!?!?!
>>
File: pino and re-l.jpg (112 KB, 481x550) Image search: [Google]
pino and re-l.jpg
112 KB, 481x550
>>139510367
You don't like our new generic battle shounen?
>>
>>139510367
>No Strings from Akari
>Akari is now a SUPER SAYJIN
>Litterly nothing to censor anymore
>Akari and Michelle are now 100% Shipped with Shower scene bullshit
>Akari gets BTFO by regular roaches?
>Complete change in story and moved from where last season left off taking away the great Roach V pin to stop the landslide
>QUALITY
Fuck this shit. S1 was golden and litterly followed the Manga steb by step including the art style. This is a fucking abomination and a insult
>>
File: Wanna go for a ride.gif (778 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
Wanna go for a ride.gif
778 KB, 480x270
>>139510367
HANKY PANKY! Did you expect it to be good?
>>
>>139510707
Wanted to give it a chance, thought maybe itd just be a change in animation style and they'd still follow the story.
"Its going to take one week to get to the Anex 1"
"Does that mean I get a shower Scene"
I don't fucking understand how this can be licenced, like you'd have to show the creator this shit right? to get the go ahead before publishing it?
>>
>>139510642
It was just so jarring watching the first episode. I didn't even realize it was different people doing the adaptation; I thought it was just a regular season 2. What the fuck is this horse shit, and who thought it was a good idea when the first season was so perfect, like goddamn.
>>
First episode was almost entirely anime original and just a poor attempt to try and get new watchers up to speed. I'll give it another episode at least, but I'm not expecting much.
>>
>first episode literally covered 3 chapters
The only part of this show that will be enjoyable is the Xi vs Keiji fight due to its wackiness and shipping.
>>
File: 1457926316503.jpg (121 KB, 704x480) Image search: [Google]
1457926316503.jpg
121 KB, 704x480
>>139510642
>litterly followed the Manga steb by step

Fucking what ?

they skipped BUG 1
>>
>>139512651
>first episode literally covered 3 chapters
None of what happened in this eppisode is in the Manga. is OC
>>
What a disappointing episode.
>>
>>139510642
maybe it was just an april fools prank
>>
Really, the anime S1 is much better than S2. The fight at the beginning was unbearably QUALITY, and the roaches are like dancing choreography. No, everything is wrong with the episode 1!
>>
File: roaches.jpg (133 KB, 1280x1440) Image search: [Google]
roaches.jpg
133 KB, 1280x1440
I hope the new director keeps the hilarious roach transitions and CG animals/insects being cross-cut with the characters.
>>
>>139512982
No, this all happened. This was an edited version of the Mole Cricket Johj vs Akari and the small offscreen shower scene and speech. This all happened in the manga, just differently. It covered roughly 3 chapters.
>>
>>139510367
they outrightly screwed up the S2 anime lol. The manga is better, as it's more detailed. Can't wait for the story after 1 year timeskip.
>>
>>139515372
It's already three chapters in. Seems pretty lighthearted so far.
>>
pump
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.