[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Crunchyroll is part of the production committee of Luluco
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7
>Crunchyroll is part of the production committee of Luluco and Kiznaiver
How do you feel about America being more and more involved in anime production, /a/?
>>
>>139457474
>bilibili
How do you feel about China being more and more involved in anime production, /a/?
>>
https://marinasauce.wordpress.com/2016/03/28/sakura-con-2016-designingworking-in-the-anime-industry-with-hiroyasu-kobayashi-and-shigeto-koyama/

>Q: Which anime now are you really enjoying watching?

>A: This is difficult to answer. In fact, it’s a trap question that’s unfair. I’m not really watching anime right now. I don’t think they’re all that good. In fact, what we’re watching now is an American animation called Star vs. the Forces of Evil. Also, Disney television series are more interesting to us than those in Japan, like Star Butterfly, Gravity Falls, and Frozen the television series, which is more interesting than the movie. Studio Trigger and Khara both really like American animation. Maybe we should pick up and move here! If we move here, we would have no problem finding macaroni and cheese, and broccoli soup. It’s difficult to find either in Japan. There’s none in Japan.

The American age of anime is almost upon us, /a/. Soon, anime will be saved for the final time.
>>
The death of the anime industry is nigh
>>
>>139457474
kinda skeptical
I don't wanna be the guy to bring THAT up,but given how Japanese and western media tend to value different things I just don't feel good about what could happen down the line if the west ever gets too into anime production.
>>
I don't really give a fuck.
>>
File: 1456618980864.png (475 KB, 662x576) Image search: [Google]
1456618980864.png
475 KB, 662x576
>>139457474
You know the exact answer, anon. We've had this thread about a thousand times already.

I hate these threads, nothing put pointless fear mongering.
>>
>>139457601
>wanting cuck anime
>>
>>139457676
>cuck
>>>/v/
>>
Enjoy your normalfags hobby. Anime is dead.
>>
Trigger doesn't need American money to go full westaboos, they fucking get together to watch American movies (Star Wars, Mad Max, Marvel shit), American cartoons and Imaishi and Yoshinari have actually read comics instead of just knowing them from the movies.
>>
File: ds.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
ds.png
1 MB, 1366x768
>>139457474
>>139457601
Can't wait until SJW landwhales get involved
>>
I don't really give a fuck.
It's not like they are editing the content of the shows.
>>
File: otonari_057.jpg (1 MB, 1115x1600) Image search: [Google]
otonari_057.jpg
1 MB, 1115x1600
>>139457730
Yoshinari is a huge westaboo
>>
File: 1445899307809.png (385 KB, 588x316) Image search: [Google]
1445899307809.png
385 KB, 588x316
>>139457474
On schedule.
>>
>>139457601
>broccoli soup
As an American, I must ask, how the fuck do they think that's common? Vegetable soup with broccoli in it, maybe, but a soup that is primarily broccoli?
>>
>>139457833
Yoshinari watches more cartoons, Imaishi watches more movies and reads more comic books.
>>
They have no impact just like niconico and bilibili don't.
>>
>>139457877
Maybe they actually got it from an American cartoon? If there's one thing cartoons anywhere have in common, it's that they tend to be written by deviants.
>>
>>139457877
Half of that reply was a joke. Dude, they talked about a Frozen TV series.
>>
>>139458392
I think that's a thing though
>>
I remember seeing crunchyroll at the end of that anime with the fat guy, that liked marshmallows
>>
>>139457781
fujo landwhales are the main reason why LOGH ever got made so yeah that sounds fine to me
>>
>>139457877
I love the loaded baked potato soup at Subway but I swear 9 times out of ten they have the fucking broccoli cheese soup instead. It's disgusting.
>>
>>139457474
>How do you feel about America being more and more involved in anime production
What kind of fucking idiot wants the west having any impact and opinion on the production of anime? Only retards. The only impact the west should have is forking over money and not a single step further.
>>
>>139457474
I think it is fine if they just fund things like with Space Dandy and don't interfere with the directors.
>>
>>139459735
/thread
>>
>>139457474
With this and imminent TPP, anime is going to die soon.

I really need another hobby/obsession that doesn't require socializing or going outside much, but I don't know what.
>>
>>139457474
Feels pretty fucking bad. Americunts ruin everything they put their hands on.
>>
>>139459454

Literally worlds apart, the old school Fujijoshi come from panting at OscarxAndre from RoV, SJW dont even have anything as good, or rather anything at all.
>>
>>139460377
they also forgave andre for trying to rape oscar
modern sjw would have had him castrated
>>
>>139457474
It's OK, because I know the Japanese are racist as fuck and hate white gaijin pig.
>>
>>139460520

Best ep, you can actually pinpoint the moment his heart breaks in half.
>>
>>139460716
One of the best. I loved all the melodrama episodes. Like when the little sister of the Oscar fangirl kills herself.
>>
>>139459454
Japanese landwhale fujoshi, there's a huge difference.
>>
>>139457534
I'm cool with it.

>>139457601
>Soon, anime will be saved for the final time
For a moment till the international anime wars begins. Eta 4 years.

Keep your eye out for tencent and Naver.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.