[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Twintails Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8
File: 47743662_p0.jpg (272 KB, 1280x905) Image search: [Google]
47743662_p0.jpg
272 KB, 1280x905
I've come to post twintails and discuss social advancement

I'd tell you to google something but we all know they'll have come up with something distracting again.
>>
File: Ccjlo17VIAE2CC8.jpg (84 KB, 565x800) Image search: [Google]
Ccjlo17VIAE2CC8.jpg
84 KB, 565x800
I'll be posting up latest spoilers in a bit. Meanwhile those who've missed the last ones can find them over at >>139289402
>>
>Chapter 3 Twintail Hot Springs
>Everyone meets up for the hot springs at Souji's house. Mega ne's coming along as Meganedon and Renka is introduced to Isuna as her idol persona. The Shindous come to pick them up by limo with the twintails in the back and their guardians up front. Mega Ne was going to run after them from behind as Meganedon but it's a really spacious limo.
>When the topic of everyone having guardian coming along. Aika takes a glance at Twirl concernedly but Twirl tells her not to be so considerate. Souji chimes in saying that she obviously does have a guardian around, his mom. Souji tells her that they're family and Miharu fawns over him saying cool lines again.
>Souji starts feeling funny by having so many twintails around him a closed space. He tries to pass it off and thus comes in the volume's peeing joke, an advanced pissbottle that Isuna's made for use in hallways that purifies the stuff into pure water. Mega Ne has to apologize and tells him Isuna meant no ill will with that.
>The corner him trying to be "helpful" so he owns to feeling a bit drunk on the twintails in the car. Aika tells him to feel up her twintails to make him feel better but Twirl addresses the obvious flaw in curing twintail poisoning with twintails.
>Twirl pulls Souji into her breasts and since Aika hasn't pulled him out like usual yet to avoid hurting everyone else in the car, she asks him why he's not budging. It's because Aika's always the one pulling him out in times like this but he considers how he's able to react properly to breasts now(though by his description, it's obviously still not in a sexual way) and mentally thanks Yuno for making him realize he wasn't living his life correctly. He sinks in a bit deeper to relax but realizes what he's doing he notices Twirl trembling shakily. Aika naturally taunts Twirl for getting embarassed from that.
>>
File: 00014.jpg (646 KB, 1120x1600) Image search: [Google]
00014.jpg
646 KB, 1120x1600
>This somehow promps Erina's mom to make Erina say boobs out loud for everyone to hear. She does it like how you'd expect dance trainers to tell their dancers to move it. Erina is highly reluctant at first but is proud of herself for managing to say it by the end.
>This prompts Renka into getting Aika in on the act. Aika says she's sick of the word, in bold.
>"Ever since this year started I've been hearing stuff about breasts, chests and boobs more times than a single lifetime should... And somehow all that anger I have to all the boobs in the world have made my strength go up several times over compared to last year."
>'She means her pre-transformation state of course. If Aika gets any stronger then she could possibly end up becoming the apex lifeform of earth. The King of Beasts and the Assassin of the Sea could lose their standings at this rate.'
>>
File: Ce5Eh-cUMAALGUn.jpg-large.jpg (69 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Ce5Eh-cUMAALGUn.jpg-large.jpg
69 KB, 600x600
April Foolz ??
>>
>They get to the hot springs in the moutain and isuna needs a piggy back up because she's not in her idol/twintail mode so she's got the stamina of a neet shut-in. Later Aika fakes a dizzy spell to get Souji to carry her up to their room, the girls don't buy it but Souji does considering she hadn't attacked Twirl like usual. Renka approves how bold Aika's been in front of her. I really wonder how Aika would feel if she knew just how much Souji gauges her mental state by her violence.
>"If she keeps getting treated nicely like this Aika-san isn't going to have enough panties to change into!! Actually Aika-san, lately you've been overdoing it with the seduction! Please don't forget your nature as a barbarian!!"
>The place is decorated in twintail themed furnishing and it turns out they're all going to share one big room. Souji tries to object but twirl convinces him saying it'd be a sad trip if he had to be alone.

>>139377422
That reminds me. Mizusawa was supposed to be on some show to talk about the novels yesterday.
>>
>It's just before dinner and Souji gets into the hot springs, which lists beautifies twintails as an effect, expecting to see a walled off section between men and women. There are gender designated entrances but they both lead into the same hot springs and Souji gets a full showing of Twirl. Twirl tries to play the family card to get him to just keep staring it but that doesn't work.
>One by one everyone else shows up to the hot spring naked. Souji's deeply troubled by it and shields his eyes from them but still leaves a gap to see their faces which also gets him view of their bodies. Aikaand Erina try to keep their towel on all the to the hot spring but Erina's mom informs them it covering up their bodies in the spring has expressly been forbidden in the place's thousand year history. Erina takes it as way to grow her character and tries to move up from shameless stripping to shamelss full nude. Aika says the spring is making body feeling poppy
>Thinking there's no way out but to transform into a girl, he tries to turn himself into tail red but Renka's joining in stops him. Twirl rallies Isuna and Erina to try and surround him with their nakedness while Aika stands away in the towel. Souji tries the old childhood eye contact communication trick to have Aika keep her towel on but instead it just makes her think that he wants to see her naked too. Souji laments him having the ultimate twintails if he can't even manage to get his message across right.
>"O-okay fine... W-we used to take baths together back in the old days didn't we."
>Twirl rolls in around to Aika asking her excitedly if she's been practicing that line. Renka offhandedly says she has as the two get into their usual routine. Mikoto keeps to herself by the sides covering up her breasts timidly. Apparently skimpy swimsuits at the beach were okay but nude at hot springs isn't. Emu tells her to get a grip and be proud because she's only second to Erina here.
>>
File: 00003.jpg (1 MB, 1600x866) Image search: [Google]
00003.jpg
1 MB, 1600x866
>Miharu is at the entranceway watching things unfold with a bathtowel wrapped around her. Emu is disappointed she's keeping it on. She explains it way saying that she doesn't want to traumatize her son by showing him her naked body but given all the other traumas she's put him through I don't buy. She gave a similar reason for not coming on the beach trip so she's got something to hide from him.
>Twirl shows off her floating breasts in the water and asks Souji if he feels anything seeing nude girls. He embarassedly tells her he obviously does and Twirl puts on a relieved face saying that she can be of use to him now even without twintails. This gets him go with their logic and face her with eyes wide open but she reveals it was a ruse ruins the touching moment between them.
>Twirl asks Aika if the hot springs is actually working and tells her it actually is and it's making her want to strip off her towel. That's when the twintail brace suddenly materializes. Aika makes a show of slipping and jumps in on his arm to cover up the brace and hide it. Souji can't stop himself from mentally remarking in various ways upon the flatness he's feeling on his arm.
>The other girls grab onto the rest of his limbs because they thought Aika was just being lewd as usual. Souji tries to dismiss it but he can't until he hears Solar's disembodied voice.
>"Souji! You unfaithful jerk!"
>Souji just thinks he's imagining it because of the brace. It takes a bit of time for it to go away but while Aika clings in closer to hide it, she gives Renka the impression that she's giving Souji a blowjob.
>>
File: 00016.jpg (719 KB, 1035x1479) Image search: [Google]
00016.jpg
719 KB, 1035x1479
>Back in the room everyone gets down to party food. The adults get alcohol while Twirl brings out her special Twirl Juice which has a side effect of bring out the hidden sides of people. This puts Erina into a very cute yet unladylike mood, Isuna dozes off, Mikoto into a sad maidenly cake who just wants to get married, Renka into a former delinquent and Twirl into a lesbian hankering for some flat chest. Aika asks why she wasn't affected and Twirl tells her that just means she's got nothing to hide and really is just the lewd barbarian that she is. I'd bet that it'd have an effect on her if this happened before volume 8.
>Erina ends up revealing a talent for imitating toku jingles and that she's secretly been thinking that Aika is in fact too flat. It really bothers Aika that she does.
>Twirl teases Aika about how happy she was looking when she was cling onto Souji earlier and segues into pushing Aika down and going into "attack" mode. Aika pleads Souji for help but he just thinks it's the same as usual only that it's a role reversal. Renka intervenes like a punk would not liking seeing her sister go down.
>Miharu is getting asaulted by a drunk Emu who wants Miharu to make her forget her husband though Miharu is fighting back because she still loves her dead husband. Souji appreciates the fact she still does even with the chaos going on.
>Renka then goes up to Souji and blows into his ear. She invites him to go down on Aika together and Souji terribly confused. Twirl tells them too bad because she's already on her in the mounting position literally getting into her panties. Aika's scared as hell by this.
>Souji suddenly feels a small hand pulling on him hand and sees its Isuna still sleeping. He wonders if she's having a bad dream again. He lays her to the side by Mega Ne not letting go of her. Erina takes the time to drunkenly say that Isuna's the childish one there.
>>
File: 00017.jpg (739 KB, 953x1361) Image search: [Google]
00017.jpg
739 KB, 953x1361
>Later that night Twirl goes to an open air bath around the compound under the moonlight. Aika soons shows up and joins her because she's still feeling hot from the hot springs. Twirl says it's because Aika's sexual craving is the highest among them while Mikoto was only a little bit fuzzy from its effect because she doesn't really have much of a sexual appetite normally.
>They have a bonding moment with some girl talk about how they were jealous of each other when they got to appeal to Souji with their chest and twintails. Aika feels a little guilty for not wanting Souji react like a normal boy would.
>Twirl tells her she hasn't been able to crack the data phoenix guildy handed over and feels like her science won't be as helpful anymore. Aika asks her if she'll still keep on staying in their world and she assures her she wiil.
>They talk about how worried Isuna's been looking and Twoearle says she's probably seeing a future they can't. Aika says the best cure for smart people troubled by something is to have someone beat the truth out of them.
>Twirl pledges to take Souji's virginity with her body and Aika tells her she's got some nerve saying that kind of thing on a "The moon is pretty" kind of night so it sounds like a confession. It's a reference Natsume Souseki's line where the phrase doubles as a confession of love in popular culture now.
>Emu and Miharu are watching on from the bath's undressing room. There are kiss marks down Miharu's neck. The two of them discuss the girls getting into fights and getting closer to each other and Emu hopes Erina will be able to do that sort of too.
>End chapter 3

And off to bed I go.
>>
>>139379099
>she's got something to hide from him
Funny, i just remembered the "Miharu is Phoenix Guildy from the future" theory.
>>
>>139380752
>And off to bed I go
Good night and thanks for spoilers.
>>
File: 33268706_p0.jpg (237 KB, 649x677) Image search: [Google]
33268706_p0.jpg
237 KB, 649x677
Welp. If you haven't noticed, site's in a bit of jam. Sitrep is up on news page and I'll get back to you all when things calm down.

>>139381010
I eager await to be proven right.

>>139381270
And a goodnight to you too.
>>
>>139381708
>site's in a bit of jam
> Onearle
You missed some Twin-- Ponytails in vol. 5 chapter 5.
>>
>>139380752

>What kind of weapons are materialized depends on the user
>Minor damage can be self-repaired but Twirl's maintenance is needed if it is destroyed (which would be a problem if the fight is prolonged)
>Aika breaks her weapon the most compared to the other two

Truly a flat barbarian
>>
>>139374351
Hi Woods Runner. Thanks for all your hard work. Was wondering if there is a PDF of the volume 5 translation? If not I guess I'll have to jury rig my own epub.

Also the site says volume 2 is being translated at BT but as far as I can tell that hasn't been updated in over a year. So perhaps change its status to Dropped?
>>
>>139384083
Chapter 1 of volume 2 was posted fairly recently, 30th December I believe, at least according to BT
>>
I would make an epub/pdf for volume 5, but the word changes make it a bad idea currently, so I'll wait
>>
>>139375611
>>139376418
>>139377604
>>139378542
>>139379099
>>139379974
>>139380752
What's with all that green? Who are you quoting?
>>
>>139384854
Himself, his spoilers
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.