[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
VEGETAFAGS BTFO!!!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 301x168) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 301x168
VEGETAFAGS BTFO!!!!
>>
>>139156127
why cat fat?
>>
File: Dose-Ai.jpg (41 KB, 329x302) Image search: [Google]
Dose-Ai.jpg
41 KB, 329x302
Vegeta falls in love with Piccolo.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the Namekian's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when the Saiyan Prince recounts the previous day's confessions to Ma Jr., he only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the green guy he called is not the same alien he fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is Pikoro's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with Piccolo's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the DAILY DOSE.
>>
File: TOEI CHIEF ANIMATOR.jpg (314 KB, 1037x775) Image search: [Google]
TOEI CHIEF ANIMATOR.jpg
314 KB, 1037x775
>Super
>>
>>139156127
Dragon Ball is a joke at this point
>>
DORAGONBOL SUPAH GRANDO SPONSOA OKURESHIMAS
>>
File: thanks doc.png (169 KB, 374x766) Image search: [Google]
thanks doc.png
169 KB, 374x766
>>139161513
>>
>>139161513
Lol. I'm disturbed as fuck, but at the same time impressed by the level of detail and skill in the artwork. They even went so far as to put that pink shit on Piccolo's cock.
>>
>>139164282
this better be bait, either way kill yourself
>>
>>139164282
2/10 made me reply
>>
>>139161513

Thanks doc
>>
>>139157307
https://m.fanfiction.net/s/10876845/1/Piccolos-Present
>>
>>139157307

Thanks doc.
>>
File: Daily Dose.gif (6 KB, 329x302) Image search: [Google]
Daily Dose.gif
6 KB, 329x302
>>139161513
T-thanks doc..
>>
The writing here is so fucking stupid. They are betting their Earth and after Goku was offed stupidly you would think they would get their shit together and not be so damn stupid. Vegeta should just go blue and one shot all these guys.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.