[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Koe no Katachi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Koe no Katachi [146].jpg (270 KB, 685x1000) Image search: [Google]
Koe no Katachi [146].jpg
270 KB, 685x1000
I heard Kyoani was adapting this, so I decided to give it a read. What did /a/ think of the ending?

Anyway, let's hope for an anime original ending, because the manga ending felt, for me, way underwelming.
>>
File: 1388079099997.jpg (196 KB, 690x642) Image search: [Google]
1388079099997.jpg
196 KB, 690x642
Why underwelming?
What you wanted?
Don't tell me a fucking kiss.
>>
>>132162476
No, I mean, the romance was never the main point of the manga, although Shouya and Shouko ending as an oficial couple would've been nice, what I'm talking about is that Shouya's relationship with his old classmates was never really resolved. I mean yeah, he says he will "hear everyone's voice from now on" but we don't really see it. And his relationship with Ueno and Kawai feels so unlikely to me.

I'd have to praise, tho, the way the author developed his friendship with Nagatsuka and Mashiba, I really enjoyed reading their parts.
>>
>>132162759

I'm still baffled at how the two of them still made up with Ueno and Kawai.

Kawai is just self-serving scum while Ueno beat the shit out of Shouko like twice.

How Ishida and Shouko didn't just fuck off and not interact with them ever again makes no sense to me.
>>
File: 1405095091691.jpg (654 KB, 587x3073) Image search: [Google]
1405095091691.jpg
654 KB, 587x3073
>he didn't it read it when it came out weekly
You missed the best part.
>>
>>132162317
It's almost as good as Onani Master Kurosawa, with more useless drama.
>>
>>132165304
Ueno is too real.

But yes Kawai is a scum.
>>
>>132166056
those were good threads, and I could sense the increasing tension with the anons that the healing would not come.

Everyone was crying
>JUST GIVE ME MUH HEALING
>HEALING IS COMING NEXT CHAPTER
>RIGHT GUYS?
>RIGHT
>>
>>132162317
Did you miss the 2k posts sticky the other day? I like this manga a great deal, but fuck, at least wait a week or so.
>>
>>132166056
>>132167308
Oh god I didn't even look at your picture, and it's pretty much copy paste from what i remember. Good times
>>
>>132167308
KnK would be great as a weekly anime series instead of a movie.

Animeonlyfags waiting for HEALING would be fun.
>>
>>132166056

Did anyone ever update this picture?
>>
>>132167392
I thought it was getting a series....and the movie revenue would fund it. I may be remembering that wrong
>>
>>132162317
The first volumes were nice but went to shit during the movie arc. The oneshot was great, though.
>>
Anyone have Ueno's You filthy casual! edit on standby?
>>
A lot of forced drama in my opinion.

Could have been half as long without the need to try and redeem the other bullies who were way worse than him. This can be seen by the fact that the author never tried to do so with his former 'friend' that bullied him the worst. So it ends in a cliffhanger instead, pulling the ol' 'up to your imagination' bullshit.
>>
>>132165304
Ueno's forgivable, but Kawai can rot in Hell.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.