[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Detective conan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: conan.jpg (72 KB, 300x285) Image search: [Google]
conan.jpg
72 KB, 300x285
>920 chapters
>86 volumes
>774 episodes
>19 movies

What is the manga about? How are there nearly 800 episodes and 1000 chapters? This is crazy. What are the conan readers/watchers thinking of this?
>>
The title is actually a ruse. It's an allusion to the solving of a crime.
You really think you have the suspect when at the last moment it turns out to be somebody else.

Conan is just some child who gets into every crime scene there is on the planet. He pesters the police and shit until the real hero of the manga
>Kogorō Mōri
comes in to save the day. He fucks all those criminals up and even takes down the Men in Black all by himselve. However, Will Smith zaps his memories so he doesn't even now he is the best crime solver on the planet.
He is kinda like Mr.Satan in Dragonball Z. The misunderstood genius who saves the world
>>
File: super detective standoff.png (450 KB, 800x400) Image search: [Google]
super detective standoff.png
450 KB, 800x400
>>124699988
Kek

Also nice dubs
>>
Only like 1% of the story is plot-wise important. DC is 99% fun short mysteries.
>>
>>124700524
Those're some big tongues. They have to be quite popular with women.
>>
Reminder that Oishinbo is still going strong, after 111 volumes.
>>
>>124701250
And you need a fucking book of translator notes because of all the fucking japanese puns that ruins any dub.
>>
>>124699312
Nothing, it's fun to watch. The main story is a bonus, if you enjoy mysteries in general, you won't care too much about the main story.
>>
I usually go watch detective conan whenever I'm bored. I'm currently on episode 150 so far.

Best episodes I enjoy are the ones with Heiji or Mori taking the lead.
>>
Best episode is number 6 or 225 just because of how funny they were
>>
>>124701761
aren't Golgo 13 and Kochikame still being serialized?
>>
How popular is this manga in Japan?
>>
Shouldn't he have reached his proper age the long way by now?
>>
>>124704491
Presumably quite enough
>>
if you have acquired this volume, cant you just start reusing shit. The same story every 5 years.
>>
Not this shit again.

There are only a few dozen of chapters which cover the overall plot, the rest can be considered non-canon.

Japs love weekly murder mysteries so the Conan manga will get milked until the author dies.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.