[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Aldnoah Zero
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 9
File: klang.jpg (82 KB, 292x734) Image search: [Google]
klang.jpg
82 KB, 292x734
Where were you when Haruto saved A/Z?
>>
>>122157186
I SAY CRYYYYYYYYY
>>
File: 1422917284908.png (289 KB, 500x1232) Image search: [Google]
1422917284908.png
289 KB, 500x1232
>>122157186
Isn't the new guy a count? You got the uniform wrong. Still kek'd tho.
>>
22話「邂逅と訣別-Out of the Past-」
23話「祈りの空-The Unvanquished-」
最終話「いつか見た流星-Inherit the Stars-」

Possible spoilers
>This is about Asshime's status. Maybe's one of those magazine blurbs?
>昏睡状態からの覚醒後、レムリナから現状を聞いた彼女は
>After waking out from a coma (but...), she herd the current situation from Lemrina
>スレインの行動をいさめようとするが、軟禁されてしまう。
>She tries to dissuade Slaine from his current behavior, but she is placed in house arrest instead.
>そんな彼女に再び運命の分岐点が訪れる。
>Fate gives a turning point once again for her.

Thanks to the anons who got these and translated.
>>
>>122157186
Trying to figure out how the hell Asseylum turned her back on Slaine and was rescued by a villian?
>>
>>122157404
You missed this
新キャラ

クランカイン(逢坂良太)

火星騎士の一人。スレインの率いる強硬派に対し、皇帝派に属する。

And the possible spoilers is from another person from the usual spoilerfag so take with a grain of salt
>>
>>122157404
Lemrina will kill Book in a wheelchair drive-by.

screencap this post.
>>
Daily prayer for Brook-nii to stay alive.
>>
>>122157518
Ah yes.
The new count is against Slaine
>>
>>122157428
Seems like she's so desperate to stop the war, and then this new mc come, giving her hope and love
>>
File: 1411599526415.png (360 KB, 780x747) Image search: [Google]
1411599526415.png
360 KB, 780x747
Not even Lelouch rising from the dead could save A/Z.

Sad times we live in.
>>
>>122157561
It just says orbital knight, not earl/count
>>
File: and then there's this faggot.jpg (34 KB, 250x185) Image search: [Google]
and then there's this faggot.jpg
34 KB, 250x185
>>122157186
>2015
>still shopping Haruto's head onto everything
My nigga.
>>
File: 2FbcNvdh.jpg (89 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
2FbcNvdh.jpg
89 KB, 1024x576
If this is true...

Fuck yes! Count Slaine Saazbaum Troyard is alive! So when are the UFE going to get BTFO and we move on to the civil war?
>>
>>122157742
The spoilers don't mention them at all so I guess they either got BTFO or are irrelevant anyway
>>
>>122157428

>how she turned her back on Slaine

Assuming she gets a full picture of what's been going on, she learns that Slaine:

-Shot the man who was championing her cause, had taken good care of her, and was trying his hardest to carry out their shared goals

-Switched sides to aid the very evil, arrogant, god-complex genocidal maniacs who had started a war to eliminate all the Humans on Earth, and was basically the sole reason they were still winning

-Had betrayed her a several other ways personally

-Had replaced her with a puppet double, besmirched her honor and good name, and specifically violated everything she believed in through said double

-Had become a 'heartless', genocidal asshole himself, championing a cause he should naturally be standing against.

One could go on, but she has every reason in the world to turn against him. Plus, he's kind of a creepy yandere stalker.
>>
Im really fucking looking forward to this now. Is this spoilerfag the same as the one who spoiled the duel and all?
>>
File: Untitled-1.png (122 KB, 278x681) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.png
122 KB, 278x681
He's a count guys.

WHICH MEANS YOU PHOTOSHOPPED HIM ONTO THE WRONG BODY YOU LOSERS.
>>
>>122157821
>Shot the man who was championing her cause, had taken good care of her, and was trying his hardest to carry out their shared goals

Not really he said his goal was to kill as many Vers soldiers it took until they gave up.

>Switched sides to aid the very evil, arrogant, god-complex genocidal maniacs who had started a war to eliminate all the Humans on Earth, and was basically the sole reason they were still winning

He was always on that side.

>Had betrayed her a several other ways personally

All I can think of is using her name to found earthspace and support the war.

>Had replaced her with a puppet double, besmirched her honor and good name, and specifically violated everything she believed in through said double

A bit of overlap with the previous point.

>Had become a 'heartless', genocidal asshole himself, championing a cause he should naturally be standing against.

Not really heartless and he has yet to commit genocide. So far we have only seen him attack military targets.

>Plus, he's kind of a creepy yandere stalker.

True.
>>
>>122157950
Apparently there were two different spoilerfags in the last thread, but one of them linked the source.
http://yomogi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/asaloon/1423491502/
I can't read Nip though so I can't confirm.
>>
Guys, remember the last scene of the op? When hime fell into the darkness, and both inaho and slaine tried to save her. Does this means she's being manipulated by bad people or she became the last villain of the show.
>>
>>122158144
I couldn't read nip but I went onto 2ch and ctrl+f'd the text from the spoiler fag and that was the result. So there probably was only one spoiler fag and then me.
>>
>>122157404
Was an image source posted? I'm finding these very hard to believe. Lemrina is on the moonbase with Harklight, it would be difficult for her to meet Asseylum to tell her what happened and I don't think Slaine wants her around his castle. Using communications without Slaine knowing also sounds unlikely and I don't think Eddelrittuo would allow it either. The only way for her to do this is if Harklight helps her or if Slaine consents.
>>
Do people still unironically watch this garbage?
>>
>New character introduced that knows about Hime

I'm doubting it too.
>>
>>122158356
People still unironically watch ALL garbage shows out there, why are you complaining about this one specifically?
>>
Random new Count shows up and "rescues" Asseylum? Sounds like last minute addition so they can have a final boss and she winds up being a hostage for Slaine and Inaho to team up and save.

I hope this is bullshit because it's so stupid it hurts.
>>
>>122158317
Lemrina is on the moon with Slaine, Harklight is headed toward Slaine's castle. This stuff doesn't make sense.
>>
>>122158616
>>122158679

The spoiler of her being rescued/meeting Lemrina is from someone other than the one who gave the titles and new character.
>>
>>122157994
Nothing says he is a count.
>>
>>122158859
Forgot to add, it may not be true. It doesn't make sense anyway.
>>
>>122158859
Yeah, I was reading through the other thread. The overly detailed spoilers are probably fake or just speculation. I think this guy will just be our final boss who is appearing out of nowhere, it really feel like some executive meddling is going on doesn't it?
>>
>>122158984
Feels like a set-up for another season.
>>
>>122157950
>Is this spoilerfag the same as the one who spoiled the duel and all?
No.

>>122158144
Forget about /a/, the spoilers were posted by two different users in the 2ch thread.

ID:5ZORAMcC0
- Last episode titles
- New character loyal to the emperor that opposes Slaine

ID:zwyF4W3z0
- Asseylum locked up
- New character visits Slaine to offer condolences and greet Sauce's successor
>>
>>122158984
If Slaine doesn't himefag next episode and goes through with it, I dont see how this new guy can possibly be the final boss over Slaine.
>>
>>122159187
I'll trust the normal guy, overly detailed spoilers tend to be false.
>>
>>122159262
Simple, he'll probably be against the Earth Kingdom and not want to change Vers's structure. He might be a racist as well and is contesting the marriage, the guy might be power hungry and want Slaine's position.
>>
>>122159262
I could see Count Book confiding with Cain to expect something is up if he doesn't return, or someone.
He's loyal to the Emperor, so therefore loyal to Hime.
>>
>>122158984
Not really, the direction of this show is one of the worst I have ever seen. Introducing a final boss this late wouldn't surprise me.
>>
>>122159390
>or someone.
or something*
>>
>>122159262
I can't see what other reason they would have to introduce him and an entire new faction at the last minute. Slaine vs Inaho should be enough.
>>
>>122159390
Loyal to the Emperor doesn't mean he's a good guy, remember the Emperor's aide that made all of those speeches? I could see Book reporting what he found only to make the situation much worse, Asseylum might wind up in a worse situation.
>>
>>122159262
It's very easy for him to be the final boss over Slaine, it will be disappointing of course but they can certainly do it.
>>
>>122159479
He may be racist but he wouldn't kill or lock up Hime if he was truly loyal to the Emperor.
>>
>>122159557
Yes, but still racist, and racist counts are no good for terrans.
>>
>>122159557
He might take her back to Mars and keep her locked up inside the castle, they purposely kept her in a bubble and ignorant. Any guy popping out of the woodwork and saying he's loyal has to be suspicious, he might be trying to be the next Emperor and depose Slaine.
>>
>>122159648
Hime is not racist and look how much she helped.
>>
>>122159648
Crouton was racist as fuck, but still loyal.
>>
>>122159187
>スレインの率いる強硬派に対し、皇帝派に属する。
Just a note, it's not literally loyal to the emperor. He belongs to the imperial family faction and is against the hardliners Slaine leads.
>>
>>122159557
You never know. The emperor's right hand man was a huge prick.
>>
>>122159674
And he was loyal to her dad who was literally Hitler too.
>>
File: 45957751.png (872 KB, 1553x947) Image search: [Google]
45957751.png
872 KB, 1553x947
Slaine not being the final boss would honestly be the worst possible thing that can happen.
>>
If they go with another boring racist count Im going to be mad.

Mary was funny but I wouldnt want to revisit that.
>>
>>122159696
I don't see how the ones Slaine are leading are hardliners, if anything they're the ones that see the writing on the wall. Though the Imperial Faction would be the ones that are at the head of what's wrong with Vers, they probably are the ones that keep the classes in check. This guy might be part of the group Slaine needs to take out if he wants to revolutionize Vers.
>>
>>122159832
I prefer Inaho being the final boss.
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.