[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Name a better villain.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (52 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
52 KB, 1280x720
You can't. Period. No protips on this one.
>>
Is there a character that can kill Dio Brando? And I'm not talking about Phantom Blood Dio Brando with vampiric abilities attained from donning the Stone Mask, including sucking blood to regain lost health, Vaporizing Freeze, Space Ripper Stingy Eyes, heightened senses and superhuman strength, and even the ability to turn people into zombies. No, I'm not talking about Stardust Crusaders DIO (Brando), after stealing Jonathan Joestar's body from the neck down and being pierced by the Stand Arrow, wielding both Jonathan's Hermit Purple and his very own The Word, granting him the power to stop time for 5 whole seconds, Stand Rush and punch holes into people's stomachs, armed with infinite knives and a roadroller to drop on his enemies during said stopped time, and also featuring a few of his vampiric powers from Phantom Blood, including heightened senses, superhuman strength, the ability to create zombies and more vampires, and planting flesh buds on people to make them do their bidding, with a special affinity for Joestar blood for having stolen Jonathan's body which increases his strength in every way progressively as soon as he sucks Joseph's blood. Hell, I'm not even talking about Dio Brando's counterpart from the Steel Ball Run's universe, Diego "DIO" Brando, wielding the Stand Scary Monsters that grants him the ability to turn himself and others into dinosaurs, heightening his senses and strenght and making other people do his bidding as dinosaurs. I'm talking about Eyes of Heaven original Ultimate Heaven DIO (Brando) with 「The World Over Heaven」after fusing with Enrico Pucci, the Green Baby, Diego Brando and the Holy Corpse Parts while reaching Heaven and donning the Stone Mask with the Super Aja, gaining the powers of both Made In Heaven, The World Requiem, D4C Love Train and Scary Monsters, granting him absolute mastery over time, space, life and the multiverse with both Hamon and Spin powers and enhancements from German science
>>
File: Gold_Experience_Requiem.jpg (1 MB, 1560x1200) Image search: [Google]
Gold_Experience_Requiem.jpg
1 MB, 1560x1200
>>135502144
You rang?
>>
File: 1450659217124.png (488 KB, 880x495) Image search: [Google]
1450659217124.png
488 KB, 880x495
>>135502322
>GER
Heaven DIO rekt his shit quick.
>>
>>135502589
Too bad its not canon
>>
File: Puc.jpg (3 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
Puc.jpg
3 KB, 125x125
>>135502656
That post had said Heaven DIO so it's relevant to the GIO post.
>>
>>135502589
gold experience would still be able to defend Gio against heaven DIO unless heaven dio can use multi-universal range attacks. GER is unbeatable if youre in the same universe as him
>>
File: Bitesthedust.png (771 KB, 464x696) Image search: [Google]
Bitesthedust.png
771 KB, 464x696
Easy
>>
>>135503015
Heaven DIO still beat him along with every other Joestar other than the kujos.
>>
>>135503288
>caring one fucking iota about Jotaro wank
Tusk and/or GER could shrek Heaven DIO.
>>
>>135503562
He legit beat both of them at he same time.
>>
>>135501351
8/10
>>
>>135501351
my mom
>>
>>135501351
Funny Valentine.
>>
japanese truck
griffith
>>
>>135503036
Kira really didn't feel that villainous to me. He just had a crazy fetish and didn't want to go to prison for it. He even was on the track to being a decent person once he got a family and kitty cat.
Plus the guy can't fight for shit. He has a bunch of total asspull powers but the only good one is to turn things into bombs and doesn't really work in direct combat. For how clevar he is he got outsmarted by his adopted son and then died like a chump by getting hit by a car.
>>
>>135502144

Wait a second, Heaven Dio gets the Stone Mast and the Aja Red Stone in the game, or it's just bullshit for the copypasta?
>>
>>135507448
>He even was on the track to being a decent person once he got a family and kitty cat.

Dude, he got said family by killing a poor fucker and stealing his face. He was a few inches away from killing his "wife" just because he couldn't hold back his bloodlust, and he scared his "kid" to death. Had he got rid of the Jojo party, he would have killed all the family except the cat.
>>
>>135503718

Seriously? How does it even happen? Tusk kinda makes sense, since Diego beat it just by not letting him shoot, but GER was the brokenest thing ever.
>>
I wish that they didn't remove Dio speaking about himself in third person in the dub

The dub has Dio sounding like a cheesy cartoon villain from the 90s which is fitting strangely enough
>>
>>135510944
>Poor fucker
The dude he killed though was known to be a fucking asshole, especially to his wife. She started to love her husband more when it was Kira in his place.
>>
>>135511428
He's not an asshole, more like a paperweight doormat who has the emotions of a koala.
>>
>>135511428

They had a strained marriage, but he wasn't shown as an asshole. Not deserving of death at least. He was probably too beta, that's why his wife despised him.
>>
>>135502589
The fuck does The World over Heaven do?
>>
DIO!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>135501351
vader
>>
>>135514218
It's basically a reality warper.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.