[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NTR
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 19.jpg (227 KB, 850x1200) Image search: [Google]
19.jpg
227 KB, 850x1200
NTR
>>
File: 094.jpg (534 KB, 1072x1513) Image search: [Google]
094.jpg
534 KB, 1072x1513
He gets stopped in the raws. MC comes and saves the day. MC gets stabbed in the leg the Nana comes to the rescue.
>>
>>144345869
well, at least he got to cup them nana tits. and it being japan he most likely face no consequences.
>>
blushing and uncomfortable faces : the manga
>>
She falls for an older perverted looking midget, i swear the author has self inserted into the MC and this guy in different ways.
>>
YAMEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
[Screams externally]
>>
>so slutty she almost got Kaoru killed

Nana? Not even once.
>>
>>144345869
It's too late. She's already been groped and licked while enjoying it. MC should drop these used goods and go for the brown tomboy.
>>
File: 1468208667202.jpg (9 KB, 300x222) Image search: [Google]
1468208667202.jpg
9 KB, 300x222
Its already too late. Slut blushed and enjoyed it. Worse of all Kaoru almost got killed.

You can cuck the man of his woman but you can't the cuck the man of his life.
>>
>>144347223
Nah, MILF slut is better
>>
>>144345605
>Puppy lovers died for this
Thank god I dropped this garbage
>>
Source?
>>
File: 092.gif (765 KB, 250x164) Image search: [Google]
092.gif
765 KB, 250x164
>>
>>144347328
Puppy Lovers would have eventually had NTR in it too. It's a plot in basically all of this guy's works.

I wonder if this trend of NTR is because of the declining birthrate? Is mankind's destiny to become cucked?
>>
Why are all the men in this manga Froglike in appearance?
>>
>>144347861
And this is why Bra Girls is his best work.
>>
>>144349661
Just the self inserts. I think the mangaka has body image issues
>>
As much as I hate NTR, this could work for the S&M themes.

I.e. Nana is wanton and needs to be bound and controlled by Kaoru.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.