[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I've been gone for about a week. What was the reaction
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_2016-07-18-01-12-31-1.png (1013 KB, 720x1036) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-18-01-12-31-1.png
1013 KB, 720x1036
So I've been gone for about a week. What was the reaction to this? They're in denial aren't they?
>>
>Nisekoi
Who cares
>>
>>144335845
>that watermark
>>
File: 1467321488852.jpg (500 KB, 1280x1707) Image search: [Google]
1467321488852.jpg
500 KB, 1280x1707
>>144335984
This. Why even care anymore.
>>
File: 1468454377718.jpg (192 KB, 844x932) Image search: [Google]
1468454377718.jpg
192 KB, 844x932
>>144335845
>archive
>>
>>144335845
Nobody ever expected anything good from Nisekoi. We all had ourselves a good laugh at unironic Chitogefags during the "IT AIN'T ME" chapter, and that's enough, really.
>>
>>144336119
So they are in denial I see. What, you thought onodera winning wpuld be a better ending? Really? She's a carbon copy straight from the factory presses of millions of boring characters. Chitoge is only barely better, and then only because having a personality at all is superior to a retarded fuckdoll.
>>
>>144335845
Stage 3 bargaining
>>
>>144336255
Nigga why do you care? Why would you make a thread for something as dumb as this?
Seriously, fuck off back to /r/anime and vote on your best girl or something. You are cancer.

And this is coming from someone who liked every girl except the Onodera sisters.
>>
>>144335845
Why the fuck are you using ths shitty fastscans instead of the HQ Tsurezure Scans version?
>>
>>144335845
i cant wait for the ending this week, the ride will finally end
>>
>>144336609
Please stay in your dragonball threads you underage newfag.
>>
>>144336955
>kys
You are just as retarded as him.
>>
It was just filled with people trying to get a rise, no trolls were able to get an Onodera-fag to go ballistic.

Pretty much first reply in thread nailed it, it was more meh and that Nisekoi follows the formula all the way through.

They did sum up the turning point that their relationship pairing was cockblocked by the author with stupid reasons, Raku sleeping and the ball.

Other than that, they are both too beta to have done anything and its just that type of story. The most realistic thing being that Chitogi wins because they shared so much time together.

If anything the other girls being burned was more exciting than Onodera' cucks.
>>
>>144339405
Also you can try and get a rise out of me, but if you looked through the past threads you'll see everyone's more excited that its ending.
>>
>>144339405
>no trolls were able to get an Onodera-fag to go ballistic
They didn't need to
Onoderafag were literally crying without them lifting a finger
See >>144336609
>>
>>144339405
>Raku sleeping and the ball.
Bullshit
There was no reason Onodera couldn't have simply confessed in both occassions...she would just have to repeat what she said(and in the Baseball case she was even relieved she didn't confess)

And there was that one time when she wrote a text message on the phone but deleted it and didn't send it like the pathetic cuck she was

Onodera literally deserves this shit
She had help from Haru,Momdera,Ruri and even Chitoge and she did NOTHING
>>
>>144335845

Surprisingly enough, literally no one gave a single fuck
>>
>>144340155
Except they fucking did
The butthurt was real and everybody was calling Komi a hack
>>
>>144335845
They're in denial that they ever cared about this manga, yes
You can see it right in this thread.

It feels strange being on the winning team for once. I thought gloating over Chitoge's win would be fun but that moment was surprisingly fleeting. Probably because everything was dragged out for too long
>>
I'm still not sure why anybody read Nisekoi past the first volume or so. We only needed one guy to post the reaction faces and boobs, everyone else could have done something relatively worthwhile with their time. I mean, it's /a/ so they probably wouldn't have, but they would have had hope. There was no hope in Nisekoi. Some good doujins though.
>>
>>144340985
>the reaction faces and boobs
The later chapters where Chitoge and Raku act like a real loving couple were great. Unfortunately they were few and far between loads of filler-tier material.
>>
>>144341094
I mean, I had the manga pegged as terrible pretty early and just stuck to the occasional thread, but I liked the one-shot. Maybe now that Nisekoi's over and the author has had his revenge on everyone for Double Arts, he can try making something actually good again.
>>
>>144341399
The one-shot is so fucking overrated
The series is better and it's a decent series overall stop being a fucking insufferable hipsterfag holy fucking shit
>>
>>144341486
It's not brilliant or anything, it's cute, it's a fun read, it's short. It beats the hell out of a joyless, virtually endless harem slog whose main redeeming feature was watching its readers tear themselves apart hoping it wasn't going to let them down like they knew it would.
>>
>>144341549
No
The series is literally better than the oneshot
The readers tearing themselves apart is a fucking meme

Nisekoi is a decent SoL/Romcom manga with some flaws here and there(one of them being the milking/dragging)

Only people who say it's shit are the butthurt faggots who are mad their girl didn't win
>>
>>144341797
it's cool that you have low standards and will read basically anything with decent art, i will not judge you, but since the gigantic threads full of taunting and complaining and self-loathing have been going on weekly for years at this point (we're posting in one of them) i'm not sure what you're suggesting by calling it a meme, as if it's some untruth people are trying to push on the forum for laughs
>>
>>144340299
>everybody was calling Komi a hack
That's nothing new, unlike you.
>>
>>144341925
>low standards
fuck off
you've only read the first volume and you're judging the damn series based on /a/'s reaction

I mainly read it because of the comfy atmosphere and the comedy shenanigans

It's not a masterpiece but for what it is it's genuinely entertaining

It's a meme because most people here are animeonlyfags who skipped most of the chapters(the chapters they call "filler" when those are the best and most entertaining part of Nisekoi by far)
>>
>>144341983
Because they knew from the beginning their girl would not win
>>
>>144340524
>Denial
Call it whatever you want but it isn't denial. This is Nisekoi, I enjoyed the ride while it lasted, had a few laughs on the way but I never once thought Onodera had a chance. The way it was written and the way it was heading from the start, from the one shot, was for a Chitoge end.
I just didn't care for how long it took to get there.

Best part of Nisekoi was seeing Ruri and Shuu end up together. But that's probably because Komi didn't have enough time to defile them.
>>
>>144342279
But Nisekoi is about the journey not the destination you dumbfag

>Muh Ruri and Shuu
Objectively the worst part of the manga
Shuu deserves better than this nasty bitch and their "romance" was a complete joke

Shuu should have accepted that other girl who confessed to him a while ago
>>
>>144335845
a lot of falseflags, shitogefags desperately trying to make doormatfags look pathetic by pretending to be them crying.
>>
>>144335845
Nisekoi is reddit-tier manga
>>
>>144343868
This is a reddit-tier comment.
>>
>>144339405
>>144339616
>>
>>144335845

I want Onodera to go full yandere and stab everybody to death, that's the only way to save this
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.