[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would you retcon the ending to the first season so that when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
How would you retcon the ending to the first season so that when s2 starts Machi wants to go to the city again and hasn't become a mindbroken, traumatized doll that she became at the end of s1?
>>
You don't even need to retcon anything, idiot. The final episode wasn't any different than any of her other out-in-the-world encounters, and the ending was completely open ended. All you need is a follow up episode where Machi gets to decompress, gain a little confidence back, and have Natsu feel some guilt over what he'd done said. And BANG, back to the status quo.
>>
It was just a dream.
>>
>>144268500
No, the final episode was great. I never wanted her to get used to the city, and I liked how she realized it wasn't for her and stayed at the village where she was happy all along.
>>
>>144271258
The problem was that she had the cards stacked against her and she wasn't able to come to her own conclusions honestly.
She was guilted and coerced into doing the idol competition against what she actually wanted.
They said it earlier in the series, if they all let her do things at her own speed (or at least with minor pushing) she'd be fine, but she was essentially thrown into the deep end and started drowning because of it.
>>
File: videogamessuck.png (35 KB, 675x827) Image search: [Google]
videogamessuck.png
35 KB, 675x827
>>144268500
>there will never be a season 2
>>
>>144271534
Yeah, the cousin is a shitlord and a super unlikable character. The anime would have been way better without him, but ah well. What can we do.
>>
>>144271258
Natsu please stop posting on /a/ and get back to scaring village kids
>>
>>144268500
It's pretty easy to imagine her getting over it after a while and going back to wanting to be a city girl.
>>
>>144271258
this
i grew up in a city and never understood why anyone liked it there
>>
This shit ended careers, what makes you think it's getting a second season?
>>
>>144273306
Because rural towns are shit.
As in, seriously superboring shit.

But I guess the grass is always greener on the other side for some people.
>>
>>144273396
cities are full of niggers and degenerates
what you want is something intermediate
small enough that people are able to trust one another, big enough to have things to do
>>
>>144268500
Why was Natsu such a cunt he ruined Machi

>>144273473
So the suburbs?

>>>/pol/ my fellow /pol/ack
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.