[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did the maker of Texhnolyze end up making THIS?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
What schlocky drivel!
>>
Best to try new things and not just stay in the same direction all the time.
>>
>>144241621
Anon, look at their faces. Take a real good look. Do they creep you out? They creep me the fuck out

Hamasaki is not supposed to be making this kind of show. He can not sell emotions like joy. Artistic growth, pfft, he's a sellout
>>
>>144241853
The bigmouth girl is disturbing and the tall dude reminds me of Fred from Scooby Doo.
>>
>>144241595
I thought the guy who did Texhnolyze was dead? Isn't that why we aren't getting Despera?
>>
>>144241948
My guess is, to ABe he might as well be dead, went from Tex to Steins;Gate and Terraformars. No artistic integrity. No competency as a director to chose better projects with better staff.

Now he's got a good staff for once, and throws it all away on a romantic shoujo manga. Kys Hamasaki
>>
>>144241595
He's the director, you fucking retard. He didn't write either of them.

>>144241948
That's the Lain director.

>>144242175
>Kys
Kill yourself.
>>
>>144242175
>>144241853
>>144241595
Please go back to MAL or wherever you came from.
>>
>>144241948
you're thinking of nakamura, the director of lain not this.
>>
>>144241853
>Do they creep you out?
Not in the slightest.
>>
>>144242175
> No competency as a director to chose better projects with better staff.
>Now he's got a good staff for once, and throws it all away on a romantic shoujo manga
You have no fucking idea how anime production works.

>Kys
Fuck off.
>>
File: AnimeDead.jpg (481 KB, 1365x1586) Image search: [Google]
AnimeDead.jpg
481 KB, 1365x1586
>>144241595
>>
>>144242443
>this retarded image again
I wish I could strangle the guy who made this.
>>
>>144242204
>>144242261
>>144242289
I'm telling you guys, he's phoning it in this time. You will see in time what I mean, though your pretty dense not to already

Did you seriously get swept up in that montage in the first ep with the kidz running around town? Kek, what were they doing that was so much fun? Most forced fun I've witnessed in anime
>>
>>144242175
>My guess is, to ABe he might as well be dead
You realize ABe's recent work is mostly KanColle doujinshi, right? He's not the stuffy artsy-stuff-only fag you seem to be imagining.

>>144242557
None of that changes the fact that you're clearly new as shit and underinformed, as those anons are pointing out.
>>
>>144242557
>Kek
>kidz
>forced fun
Again, fuck off back to wherever you blew in from.
>>
>>144242443
Reminder that the studio owner in this picture is head of A-Line, a studio that only does subcontract work. His complaints are completely meaningless
>>
This must be what it's like to be on MAL or ANN.
>>
>>144242637
>None of that changes the fact that you're clearly new as shit and underinformed, as those anons are pointing out.
Anon I'd love to discuss this some time but you're veering off topic

Hamasaki sold out, he's a hack fraud now

Don't expect anything good from him again. Better stick to Yuasa
>>
>>144242289
Btw you're blind

>>144242536
It's true that's why you're so butthurt

>>144242703
>>144242261
>>144242811
I'M NOT FROM MAL! Retarded fangirls, always scrambling to defend their sacred cow. Go buy some figurines of that creepy Azusa girl, heh.

Go ahead, just try to deny any of my points upfront. You can't, because you know it in your hearts to be true.
>waah, Hamasaki tried his best, it's a tough industry

Well if he was actually good he would suck it up and tackle projects he really cares about, instead of playing it safe all the time. Then he wouldn't have to bend over backwards to try to direct a shitty shoujo manga adaptation!

It's the harsch truth fangirls
>>
Suwa is literally getting cucked by time.
This show is trash.
>>
>sending notes back in time so you can NTR your husband
>>
I just finished the manga. Really liked the chapter recounting the events with Kakeru's POV. Also, from the visual cues, the manga heavily leans on the parallel world theory.
>>
>>144241853
So this is your first shoujo? Might want to watch a couple more before you out yourself as a retard next time.
>>
>>144243322
>It's true
Except it's not. Literally every season in recent memory has catered to absolutely every taste imaginable in fairly equal proportion. You're utterly autistic.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.