[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me about the Monogatari series.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
Tell me about the Monogatari series.
>>
I tried watching bake but lost interest after 2 episodes.

That's all I can tell you.
>>
Overrated shit with no substance to speak of whatsoever, but I like them, I think.
>>
Man butt
>>
>>144236042
Fanservice and entertaining dialogue
>>
Snake is the best girl and don't let the bottom feeding trash that will follow this post tell you otherwise.
>>
I fucking hate the editing style of Akiyuki Shinbo and the whole series is the epitome of it, getting more and more budget every time when it's essentially engineered to cut corners.

The first series is fine, though.
>>
>>144236156
You had to make 2 posts just to get your garbage opinion out there, huh? Didn't want to ruin the credibility of your other one with that laughable opinion I guess.
>>
Overrated garbage that is pretentious.
>>
It's an ok series that is a prime example of "less is more". The more they add onto the characters, the less I like them and it becomes apparent that the writer(s) lost it. I also don't like all the quick cuts. Yeah, I get that's the 'appeal' of it, but it reminds me of what shitty amateur YouTubers do, or what the newer Spongebob episodes fall victim to. It's just annoying. Unfortunately, it's starting to pop up in every other Shaft production too, and really needs to stop.
>>
>>144236249
Daily reminder that "overrated" is a buzzword for people who don't like something as much other people do.

>you le subjectively rated it 2 hi xddxdxdxd
>>
File: 1468526969734.png (114 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1468526969734.png
114 KB, 320x320
>>144236199

That was the only post I made, idiot.
>>
File: joshiraku02[1].jpg (75 KB, 1279x714) Image search: [Google]
joshiraku02[1].jpg
75 KB, 1279x714
>>144236042
Full of best girls. Also this.
>>
>>144236447
Someone with such bad taste would have no problem lying like this
>>
>>144236379
It's the basis of it, Shinbo believes he can remake À bout de souffle with fanservice over and over and get money out of it
>>
>>144236042

I want to spread her cheeks and gently prod at her vagina until I slip in.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.