[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Summer 2016
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: ongoing.png (19 KB, 256x804) Image search: [Google]
ongoing.png
19 KB, 256x804
Not the worst season of the year.
What are you watching /a/?
>>
91 days
>>
It's really hard for me to find motivation to watch any seasonal shows this season for some reason, I've got about 13 shows I'm downloading, but I've only watched the first episode of about half and the other half I haven't even touched.
>>
watching:
Zesty
New game
Masou HxH (potential drop)
Alderamin
Amanchu
Amaama
Illya
Kono art room
Planetarian
Quality code (potential drop)
Regalia (potential drop)
Relife
Rewrite (potential drop)
Soma
Taboo (potential drop)

Dropped so far:
Mob psycho
Orange
Handa
92days

Pretty small season for me.
>>
>>144235725
waddup shit taste
>>
Only Zestiria.
>>
Watching: Berserk
Battery
Shokugeki no Souma S2
Taboo Tattoo
Mob Psycho 100
Days
91 Days
Nejimaki Serei Senki
Amaama to Inazuma
Rewrite
Orange

Dropped: all the shitty reverse harem and yaoi
>>
Ace Attorney, D Gray-man Hallow, Endride, HItori no Shita, Mob Psycho, Shokugeki No Soma Ni no Sara, Taboo Tatto, and Tales of Zestria are the ones I'll watch until the end.

Masou Gakuen HxH and Qualidea Code if I have nothing to do.
>>
watching:
Zesty
New game
Alderamin
Kono art room
Planetarian
Quality code
Relife
Rewrite
Taboo
Handa
92days
Battery

Dropped so far:
Mob psycho
Orange
Beserk
Amaama to Inazuma
Soma
Illya
Amanchu
Masou HxH
>>
>dropped
>Mob Psycho
How the actual fuck? The first episode was far above expectations.
>>
>>144235081

>Watching
Re:Zero
Mob Psycho

>Getting amused by
Berserk
>>
>>144239950
The only good thing about it was animation.
The humor is trash and the characters are nothing interesting.
>>
>>144239995

Im watching it because the OP is baller as fuck
>>
Is thunderbolt fantasy banned on /a/ because I can't believe people aren't talking about it nonstop
>>
>>144239950
Animation is good, praise Bones sama.. yeah.. i can't enjoy the humour. Manga also already drop not because of art but stupid story
>>
>>144239986
The is literally the the holy trinity of crossboarders.
>>
>>144240070

Sorry if I don't have your refined taste to watch cute girls doing cute things
>>
>>144240070

Why would someone watch stuff they don't like?
>>
>>144239995
>The humor
>>144240053
>the humour
Oblivious imba MC being used by a pretentious fob who's in way over his head and who's ruse could fall apart at any second? I'm digging it desu senpai.
>>
>>144240168
It's called having a different opinion, anon.

Of course, you fags would like to call this as "having shit taste" because reasons.
>>
>>144240152
Not saying that you should watch more, just noticed that the people who watch only these shows don't really post on /a/ and only come here to discuss the said shows.
>>
91 Days is the only one I am watch this season.

Not a big fan of SNS....wow this season sucks.
>>
>>144240301

Atleast they are not shitting up other threads
>>
>>144240039
There's a thread or two

It's okay. The novelty seems like it'll wear off fast unless they ramp up the absurdity with every episode.
>>
>>144235081
So far I'm watching 91 Days, JoJo, and Amaama no Inazuma. I'll probably pick up more over the next few days.
>>
File: currentlywatching.png (167 KB, 959x281) Image search: [Google]
currentlywatching.png
167 KB, 959x281
alot more than i expected to
>>
>>144240109
you should be sorry about that, and maybe enter into a training arc so you can genuinely appreciate it.
>>
>>144239317
>Dropped: all the shitty reverse harem and yaoi
Can you be more specific so i can know what to pick up?
>>
>>144240039
>thunderbolt fantasy
puppets?
>>
>>144240681
Servamp
Hatsukoi Monster
Days
Ozmafia
B-Project

Enjoy
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.