[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Usagi Drop
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 35_proc.jpg (158 KB, 728x1093) Image search: [Google]
35_proc.jpg
158 KB, 728x1093
wtf was the author thinking? it was good until she was little kid, but what the fuck happened that gave her this catastrophic idea
>>
Is that a doujin? Because we all know Usagi Drop was an original anime
>>
>>144224286
There is nothing with Usagi drop ending and only turbo-autists who think that a fictional caracter is their daughter thinks otherwise
>>
>>144224461
Dam man, I had to go out and buy a fedora just so I could tip it to you
>>
Father complex.
>>
File: Concentration buff.png (714 KB, 1280x738) Image search: [Google]
Concentration buff.png
714 KB, 1280x738
>>144224286
I suppose it's a general rule of writing for some people to try and do something that makes their work stand out, this leads to a lot of people doing really dumb plot twists.

I was hoping an Usagi Drop thread would be about just so I could say how much I'm enjoying
Amaama to Inazuma.
>>
It's a fucking woman who wrote it. Go figure
>>
>>144224396
who the fuck are you trying to fool anon
>>
I liked it.
>>
File: pokem'an.gif (4 MB, 540x360) Image search: [Google]
pokem'an.gif
4 MB, 540x360
>>144224461
>>
>>144225236
>>144224510
Weak
>>
>>144225391
Stop being an edgy retard if you don't want to get fedoraposted.
>>
>>144224286
I know not many agree with me but I would liked when Daichi hooked up with Rins mother. Maybe it's just because I am a megane fag.
>>
>>144224668
he said "her", he knows it's a woman, although I agree with you anon, she shouldn't have left the kitchen
>>
>>144224286
Social experiment.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.