[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Berserk 2016 episode 3: Skate Horse
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: skatehorse.png (224 KB, 684x357) Image search: [Google]
skatehorse.png
224 KB, 684x357
Can skate horse be the new rape horse?
>>
File: rape horse.jpg (30 KB, 856x485) Image search: [Google]
rape horse.jpg
30 KB, 856x485
I honestly thought it was going to be cut
>>
File: RAEP HOARS.png (1 MB, 1920x1048) Image search: [Google]
RAEP HOARS.png
1 MB, 1920x1048
>>144222573
HOO BOY
>>
File: feelguts.gif (22 KB, 645x880) Image search: [Google]
feelguts.gif
22 KB, 645x880
was i the only one to notice that second part of this episode looks like they suddenly ran out of budget or got letters of resignation from the most of their employees? what the fuck was that shit?
>>
Not enough nipples or jiggles
3/10 episode
>>
When did Rape Horse get himself a comfy house?
>>
I lost all hope at the 10 second mark, when I saw that fucking horse sliding across the ground like something out of Initial D.
>>
File: 1466938065912.gif (89 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1466938065912.gif
89 KB, 600x450
this episode was okay.
better than i thought it would be.
and rape horse was in it.
im kind of okay with this episode.
>>
>>144223021
[RAPE INTENSIFIES]
>>
I just started watching the old anime (at episode 9 now). When I saw they were doing a new one I was happy I'd have more to watch when I'm done with the old one, but these threads are a bit scary. Does it really have no redeeming qualities?
>>
>>144224439
it's a fucking shitty cashgrab
manga went to shit a long time ago
game will be shit as well

all we have are our warm memories
>>
>>144223093
>was i the only one to notice that second part of this episode looks like they suddenly ran out of budget
They ran out of budget starting the first episode.
>>
>>144224489
>game will be shit as well
/v/ please, contain your autism. For once, the game looks good, yet all the spergs at /v/ get mad for stupid reasons.
>>
>>144224888
>looks good
There's no decapitation
>>
>>144223093
They were out of budget. That's why they had to use that god awful CG
>>
I find it really weird how from time to time it really looks like moving manga pages (when Gut is main focus of the frame and just talks), and then suddenly swap to shitty and eye catching 3d animation. Especially with the monsters.

So much lost potential :/
>>
>>144224489
>manga went to shit a long time ago
I reread it. I really don't see what you're talking about. All I see is character progression, but all /v/ wants is character regression.
>>
>>144225172
To be honest, when they do 2D the animation is horrible. So keep it 3D pls, you guys can barely handle that.
>>
So are we going to get Millennium Falcon content? This is supposed to be 24 episodes and it seems like they're breezing through the Conviction arc, setting up stuff like the Kuushan invasion and the Hawk of Light prophecy. they could be done with the conviction arc by episode 12 at this rate.
>>
>>144225416
>This is supposed to be 24 episodes
That was a rumor. There will only be 12 episodes, confirmed by this panel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eie4yGFUaRE&feature=youtu.be&t=7m39s
Makes sense with how fast they're speeding through the material.
The guy says "12 episodes for now" but honestly, I don't see how they would even be interested in making another cour.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.