[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does school days have the most accurate depiction of women in anime?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: School_Days_group.png (178 KB, 670x351) Image search: [Google]
School_Days_group.png
178 KB, 670x351
Does school days have the most accurate depiction of women in anime?
>>
Sure why not
>>
I don't know, Kiznaiver has that cunt Chidori.
>>
>>144221627
Yes 3DPD are like this and even worse
>>
No, women aren't that loyal. A more accurate depiction would be to have a girl in Makoto's position, dating a half dozen guys.
>>
File: 0verflow.jpg (848 KB, 4960x1450) Image search: [Google]
0verflow.jpg
848 KB, 4960x1450
>>144221627
It has an amazing depiction of genetics.
>>
>>144222549

>Tomaru Sawagoe

He almost spread more genetics than Genghis Khan.
>>
>>144221706
She was a sweet, selfless girl that wasn't clingy or overly dramatic.
>>
>>144223076
that's an understatement
>>
Can someone just spoil all of school days for me I cant be fucked
>>
>>144225092
Sex and death
>>
>>144225092
Romance, sex, NTR, gore
>>
Actually that would be both Shonan Junai Gumi and Great Teacher Onizuka
>>
>>144226951
>Shonan Junai Gumi
>Onizuka
wchi one is better? manga or anime?
>>
I joined an anime meetup and meetup.com and I didn't go because the first meetup was supposed to be a marathon of School Days.

The guy ended up cancelling it due to "lack of interest".
>>
>>144227107
I'm also having a stroke send help
>>
File: droopy-3.png (67 KB, 245x354) Image search: [Google]
droopy-3.png
67 KB, 245x354
>>144227107
And with good reason. School Days is shit, only appealing to horny otaku. If you think the average harem lead is bland, just wait until you see Makoto.

He is what Droopy would be like if he was human, and without any redeeming quality.
>>
>>144227069
Manga, no contest. Especially with SJG. It was adapted into about 4-5 OVAs which really don't do the original justice.

The GTO anime on the other hand is actually quite good.

It's main problem was having to create it's own ending due to the manga not being finished, along with cutting a lot of Azusa's character development and cutting Naoko entirely.
>>
Nichibro's are certainly up there.
>>
File: 1430565481467.jpg (60 KB, 898x692) Image search: [Google]
1430565481467.jpg
60 KB, 898x692
>>144227262
>makoto
>without any redeeming quality
oh you jest
>>
>>144223477
i hope you're being ironic
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.