[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
KissxSis
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: kissxsis.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
kissxsis.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
I mean, sisters are god tier, but how can you beat Sensei?
SEASON 2 WHEN
>>
Girls are nice and all but the show was utter shit.
>>
>>144213675
Why? It was 100% lewds and cut out the bullshit
I fapped like a maniac
>>
>>144213569
Easily, because she's utter shit
She's not even halfway aggressive like in the pic, that's a fantasy sequence. She just acts as a bitch/cockblock 90% of the time and she doesn't use her teacher status to fulfill any school-related kinks, essentially wasting the fetish.
>>
>>144213736
>hasn't read the manga
>>
>>144213569
>SEASON 2 WHEN

theres already 2 seasons nigger
>>
>>144213784
I'm caught up on the manga. She doesn't do anything. The only thing remotely kinky I can remember them doing at school is kissing on a locked classroom
>>
>>144213844
I thought it was one with extra ova's
>>
>>144213944
12 eps of the original anime
12 eps of OVA

yea
>>
>Sensei gets cucked by piss-chan
>Sensei chapters, despite being the current winner, are outnumbered by other girls chapters 3:1
>Only had 1 chapter with sensei of the last like 5 now

Being a sensei-fag is truly suffering. I knew she wasn't going to be the final winner (title of the manga is kiss x sis after all), but she's not even winning in the short term despite being the girlfriend.
>>
>>144214440
correct.
you have 24 episodes, half from TV
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.