[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Re:zero best anime of 2016
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: CnDgX6YUIAEgm3j.jpg (45 KB, 540x365) Image search: [Google]
CnDgX6YUIAEgm3j.jpg
45 KB, 540x365
Let talk about Re:Zero

(Spoilers welcome)

What do you think of the show so far? (As of ep 15?)
I have read only the prologue of the light novel and some bits chapter 3 & 4. Seen, very well plan out, like the writting is very thought out.
I feel the light novel give (a little) more detail to the story because it's a novel lol.
I already want to buy the light novel!!!
It's really got good story telling!

Re: zero (en) https://twitter.com/rezero_en
Re:Zero (jp)
https://twitter.com/rezero_official
I love their twitter!!! Check it out.
>>
I love the show, but 15 cents has been deposited in to your account.
>>
>>144204059
Oh cool I will put it in my dreams.
>>
>>144203986
Don't make unnecessary threads like this, discuss when the episode comes out tomorrow
>>
File: 1466591418907.gif (3 MB, 355x201) Image search: [Google]
1466591418907.gif
3 MB, 355x201
>>144203986
>generic edgy isekai shit
>best anything
>>
>>144203986
The show started out really well. I always judge concepts like this by how the antagonist acts in relation to how I think I'd act.
When he attacked the muggers and won I was pleasantly surprised. The next few episodes do little to live up to the first episode hype though, although I must say the mystery solving and him interacting with characters that killed him in different timelines is pretty cool.

The progression has been slow for the past few episodes. I really wanted to see him take advantage of the time loop and greatly improve his skills but he keeps being useless.

I dunno if it deserves anime of the year, the year is only half way done and it wouldn't be too hard to top.
>>
>>144203986
if you merged the personalities of sasuke and naruto and put them into an isekai this anime would be the result
>>
File: 1453841078193.png (89 KB, 524x499) Image search: [Google]
1453841078193.png
89 KB, 524x499
>trying to shill the twitter to make it look like a bait thread
Too much effort. Could've just copypasted the top upboated comment here and gotten more (you)s. Lurk a bit more and check out the REAL DEAL bait threads for R:Z.
>>
>>144206752
>that cold hard truth
I'm gonna cry right now... but you better meet me out back for an ass-whipping after I'm done.
>>
>>144203986
This anime is masterpiece.
>>
File: 1443353253.png (398 KB, 1280x738) Image search: [Google]
1443353253.png
398 KB, 1280x738
I don't know if it's actually that good or I'm just hooked in because of the setting and time travel but this over the top scene was one of the funniest thing I've watched in all of anime.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.