[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm about to binge watch Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 11191_higurashi_when_they_cry.jpg (581 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
11191_higurashi_when_they_cry.jpg
581 KB, 1440x900
I'm about to binge watch Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (and the second season and ova), how's the ride and what am I in for?
>>
Kill yourself
>>
Fiesta.
>>
It sucks, anon.
>>
It goes to shit when they start explaining the mysteries.
>>
>>144197247
What should I watch instead?
>>
>>144197052
Play the VN.
>>
>>144197331
After I watch the anime, how is the VN?
>>
>>144197052
I would honestly recommend the VN over the anime you just care for the characters alot more in the VN over the anime and a big part of this series are the characters.
>>
>>144197052
its very good if its one of the first anime you ever watch. Your standards are pretty low especially regarding art, and you are as desensitized to some of the trends that come with the medium. If you've seen anymore than 20 shows your better off just reading the VN and coming back to the anime when you finish. If you don't want to read the VN then go for it. The plot is pretty fun and the OP's and ED's are absolutely goat.
>>
>>144197459
Oh
>>
>>144197501
k
>>
>>144197388
it's a slow burner if you don't enjoy moe slice of life but a lot of the more serious scenes are much more engaging and intense in the VN over the anime at least in my opinion.
>>
>>144197306
Yeah, I dropped it about 9 episodes into the second season. The first was intruiging because it seemed like the supernatural stuff was mostly a red herring for some conspiracy (with drugs?), but then it just got excessively supernatural with the time travelling fortune telling mystical lolis. I have no idea how it turned out but it was boring as fuck either way.
>>
Read the VN
>>
>binge watch
>>
>>144197052
Why don't you watch it first and make a thread afterwards? There is nothing you could even talk about if you haven't watched it.

You made a thread you can't participate in. Thats dumb.
>>
>>144197052
Read the VN
The anime is inferior in every way, accept no substitutes
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.