[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people still pretend to dislike this objective masterpiece?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 52675.jpg (44 KB, 225x318) Image search: [Google]
52675.jpg
44 KB, 225x318
Why do people still pretend to dislike this objective masterpiece?
>>
>>144178915
It was pretty good but let's not call it a masterpiece.
>>
>>144178915
>pretend
>dislike
>objective
>masterpiece
None of these things are true.
>>
It reminds me of my stupid post grad NEET life and the state of the job economy that we're in. I don't like being reminded of these things.

If anything, it's just an anime version of Garden State in "finding yourself."
>>
>>144178915
I'm sorry I couldn't self insert like you could
>>
>>144178915
Nobody likes looking straight at the mirror only to find yourself, and even less watching a whole show on how fucking wrong everything can go, but also how right it can all come to in the end if you decide to take the starring wheel, but I just lack the courage, and there will be no helping myself nor a cute girl.

tl;dr hits way too close to home, is shit, I want self insert LN shit.
>>
>>144178915
>character driven show
>MC is inconsistent as fuck
>>
>>144181175
>Like a real human bean waah waah
Yes, because we do love one-dimensional one note heroes carbon copies.
>>
>>144178915
I liked it but the animation went to absolute shit for a few episodes. It needs a remaster.
>>
>>144178915
I'd rate it a 9
>>
The middle part was full of plot convenience and characters acting like idiots just to progress the plot and have more depressing things happen

Still good regardless
>>
>that ending
>masterpiece
Let's not delude ourselves here
>>
>>144181099
ur cool :)
>>
Reminder you can make Misaki real
http://tatsuhikotakimoto.com/2016/04/27/misaki-evocation-meditation-english-ver-now-released/
>>
File: 1443310011732.png (786 KB, 857x746) Image search: [Google]
1443310011732.png
786 KB, 857x746
>>144182626
>The middle part was full of plot convenience and characters acting like idiots just to progress the plot and have more depressing things happen
This is pretty much the only flaw next to the animation and the reason why MC is a hikki.
>>
What's the name of the anime
>>
I'm really depressed right now and a couple months ago I almost attempted suicide, twice: should I watch this show right now or I should wait for a more "bright" period in my life? I remember watching the first four episodes one year ago or so and I liked them
>>
>>144185494
It says the name in OP's pic

>>144185595
If you watch it while depressed, it might make you want to fix your life or it might make you want to commit sudoku even more. I think it's worth risk though. I can't really imagine connecting as much if I wasn't depressed.

>>144182836
I never got the hate for the ending.
>>
Why didn't he just get a job?
>>
>>144178915
Shit anime pandered to retards, what is there to like?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.