[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just finished the game, and I really liked it even though the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
Just finished the game, and I really liked it even though the fact that all the people left at the school will be tortured forever made me sad.

Is tortured souls worth watching?
>>
>>144174969
>>Is tortured souls worth watching?
No.

As for the rest: >>>/v/
>>
Did you even get the true end? It's been a while, but I thought everyone either gets out or is already dead.

Also not really unless you want gore with no plot.
>>
>>144175254
Don't ever reply to me again if you want to live.
>>
>>144175312
>Also not really unless you want gore with no plot.
Yeah the OVA shat on the characters and hastily stitched together a shitty original plot out of several bad ends.
>>
>>144175312
Sachiko is the only dead person who can be saved, you and the rest of your party who are still alive get out, the rest have to relive the agony of their dying moments forever.
>>
>>144175404
So it fucks up everything then?

Is there at least a good soundtrack?
>>
>>144175441
That makes me think, what would happen if you entered the cursed Heavenly Host Elementary School and just fapped yourself to death?
>>
>>144175626
Depends how the fapping kills you.
>>
That girl looks like me irl
>>
>>144175745
Only without the penis, neckbeard, and quasimoto face.
>>
>>144175342
Edgy.
>>
>>144175720
I was thinking something like overstimulation of the brain.

Dehydration from fapping doesn't seem that fun.
>>
>>144176127
*takes a step closer*

What did I just say?
>>
>>144176388
*teleports behind you*
You got one step closer to the edge, and you're about to break.
>>
>>144176388
>>144176442
Fuck off
>>
>>144174969
This ain't /v/ kid
>>
>>144176562
I can play videogames and watch chinese cartoons you fucking faggot
>>
>>144175843
Come now anon.

I for one, welcome our new fujo overlords.
>>
>>144174969
There's 2 more games 2nd game is just what if scenario except last chapter 3 is the end of the school curse
>>
>>144177726
Bullshit. I tried doing both. Now I'm dead.
>>
>>144175404

Also the movie adaptation also has the same ending. How the hell it got the greenlight for a movie sequel is beyond me.
>>
>>144174969
Tortured Souls was awful. Hardly true to the game at all.
>>
>>144174969
Tortured Souls is basically just a bunch of bad ends mashed together for shock value. There's no point in watching it.

>>144175441
I think Blood Drive addressed that.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.