[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nana to Kaoru
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 21.jpg (158 KB, 830x1200) Image search: [Google]
21.jpg
158 KB, 830x1200
I am tired of this cuckshit everywhere! What happened to happy SM? Is there anyone who moonspeaks and read ahead? Could you spoiler what happens, please?
>>
File: nana to kaoru.jpg (684 KB, 1667x1200) Image search: [Google]
nana to kaoru.jpg
684 KB, 1667x1200
>>144163894
Cuckshit and edge ruin everything. More news at 11.

Also tachi is best girl
>>
Should've dropped this series years ago.
Like around here
>>144164144
>>
File: drone gaming seat.jpg (221 KB, 1110x1138) Image search: [Google]
drone gaming seat.jpg
221 KB, 1110x1138
>>144163894
>BDSM manga
>expect no cuck and emotional torture
>>
>>144163894
>I am tired of this cuckshit everywhere!
>!
>Is there anyone who moonspeaks and read ahead? Could you spoiler what happens, please?
>Please translate chapters for me and summaries that
Can you to back tor leddit and stay there?
>>
>>144164236
Kaoru is the dom, he is supposed to inflict the suffering. This shit's about as uncalled for as doujins featuring dom girls who turn into subs after 3 pages.
>>
>>144164290
>this poster uses interpunction, i am gonna call him out on this and prove how much of a badass i am
cool
>>
File: back to v.jpg (308 KB, 572x707) Image search: [Google]
back to v.jpg
308 KB, 572x707
>cuck
>cuck
>cuckshit
>cuck
>>
>>144163894

NTR guy blackmails nana into an sm session, she agrees, but realises he's a creep and tells him to stop. he ignores basically gets ready to rape her. She mocks his rope work and he chimps out. Kaoru shows up as the guy gets ready to cut her panties off and releases her. dude stabs him in the leg, he tells nana to run as he gets ready to fight the dude. She picks kaoru up and they run off but get stuck at a cliff. dude catches up, nana does that licky thing she does and kaoru and her jump off the cliff. ntr dude breaks down. Thats essentially it. Pretty silly arc if you ask me
>>
>>144164338
Stop typing like a retard.
>>
>>144166276
>Pretty silly arc if you ask me
I wonder if the mangaka is trying to kill this series. There have been way too many of those "silly arcs" during the last 1-2 years.
>>
>>144166582
I think the biggest problem is that the author seems reluctant to advance their relationship and he also wrote himself into a bit of a corner with arashi. I think if he moved on from the will they won't they bullshit things would get more interesting. There are plenty of compelling narratives that could arise with them as a couple (without going for the cliche cuckshit I might add)
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.