[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why was he so blind to her affection?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
why was he so blind to her affection?
>>
>>144141351
She's the mother of his child. Not sure why you think he was blind.
>>
>>144142208
>child

wat?
>>
>>144143402
did you not watch the final episode?
It shows Ai at Hachimaki's house pregnant and putting up laundry while he goes off to Jupiter for 7 or 8 years
>>
Ambitions before bitches
>>
>>144141351
He's got his mind fixated on space.
>>
>>144143603
did you read the OP
>>
>>144141351
His blindness was not due to ignorance, but apathy.
The same reason the birthrate is declining in Japan.
>>
>>144141351
because her naive optimism was fucking annoying.

they both had to grow as people and have some pretty intense shared experiences before a real relationship was realistic.
>>
>>144143959
Fuck you man. Ai didn't have to grow, her optimism was what kept her alive. She did not resend her beliefs, she had a moment of trial but she still chose to die rather than end the life of another to survive.

Hachimaki was a fuckhead the entire time and would have been the antagonist of the series if not for the convenient terrorists.
>>
>>144144323
>terrorists

reminder that they did nothing wrong
>>
>>144145335
they lost
>>
>>144145493
sasuga
>>
>>144143762
Yes. Did you watch the fucking show?

You couldn't have, if you're asking dumbass questions
>>
>>144146049
>i can't read very well

it's ok
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.